Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523986 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #1900 on: October 25, 2021, 02:57:32 PM »
Read what he said. He only takes his clothes off, for you.
Not funny Shizz

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1901 on: October 25, 2021, 02:58:15 PM »
only thing is bhnaky shanked it and it went to the left.

Straighten it out and he is the next Lucas Glover

right, a right handed golfer shanks it right
I shank left, Im a lefty

get your shit together  :D :D :D :D :D :D :P
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1902 on: October 25, 2021, 03:25:33 PM »
Brian, i have asked you numerous times.

What is the heaviest anabolic cycle you have run?

when i was with Chad i was doing 2 grams of test a week plus other goodies.

Also, what is your SEO protocol? you were asking about it on professional muscle so just wanted to learn how you maximized your gains.

Again more lies I have never asked anyone about SEO that is dogshit for losers like yourself

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1903 on: October 25, 2021, 03:27:01 PM »
Again more lies I have never asked anyone about SEO that is dogshit for losers like yourself

hanky. dont avoid my workout posted for today. I need you to tell me how weak and pathetic and obese I am. And how you can easily crush my lifts. I literally live each minute of my life for the moment
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: October 25, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »
hanky. dont avoid my workout posted for today. I need you to tell me how weak and pathetic and obese I am. And how you can easily crush my lifts. I literally live each minute of my life for the moment

275 is basically a bodyweight squat for you yes? And you powered through that workout on soup?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1905 on: October 25, 2021, 03:33:52 PM »
275 is basically a bodyweight squat for you yes?

lol are you high? I dont weight anywhere near that. Oh ya I forgot Im obese and retarded,....you go with whatever you think. You wanna do bodyweight for reps since you cant even budge 405? Call it, any challenge, on video. I wont use a belt, wraps or sleeves, you can equip to your hearts content. Lol 12 years younger than me and falling apart and broken
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1906 on: October 25, 2021, 03:36:29 PM »
The tour average for carry with a 7 iron is 172 yards

For a golfer to hit a 7 iron 200 yards, he or she would need to produce a club head speed of around 95 to 100 miles per hour with a 7 iron.  The PGA Tour average for a 7 iron is 90 miles per hour.

Fucking impressive man. Is there anything you don't do well?

It's not just club speed but yes absolutely when I connect I can crush a golf ball. I never said I was an accurate scratch golfer but yes I have hit 200 yards with a 7 iron and 300 plus with a driver. Does that happen everytime? No but fuck yes I am a lot bigger and more powerful than your average pro golfer. When I make solid contact the ball is going to go far

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1907 on: October 25, 2021, 03:38:13 PM »
I've hit a 7 200 yards......but it was not on purpose, and is not something that I do regularly.

In other words, if I had a 200 yard approach, I'd be reaching for the 5 iron, 4 iron, or hybrid, depending on the conditions - wind, slope, etc...

Doesn't mean you can't catch one occasionally.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1908 on: October 25, 2021, 03:39:17 PM »

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1909 on: October 25, 2021, 03:40:12 PM »
I've hit a 7 200 yards......but it was not on purpose, and is not something that I do regularly.

In other words, if I had a 200 yard approach, I'd be reaching for the 5 iron, 4 iron, or hybrid, depending on the conditions - wind, slope, etc...

Doesn't mean you can't catch one occasionally.

Justin Thomas easily top 5 in the world hits a huge ball, stock yardages, 7 iron 185. But hanky hits it 200  ::) ::) ::)

"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: October 25, 2021, 03:40:27 PM »
lol are you high? I dont weight anywhere near that. Oh ya I forgot Im obese and retarded,....you go with whatever you think. You wanna do bodyweight for reps since you cant even budge 405? Call it, any challenge, on video. I wont use a belt, wraps or sleeves, you can equip to your hearts content. Lol 12 years younger than me and falling apart and broken

Dude I lift legs once a week not every other day. I told you I will make a video and that it is going to be about 2 weeks. One week to try squatting again and another to try 405 no big deal yet you keep asking everyday it would be sooner but yeah I decided I wanted a knee sleeve and a squat pad. 275 is nothing to write home about

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1911 on: October 25, 2021, 03:40:55 PM »
GORUCK Challenge event sucked !   A lot of miles and a lot of weight and a lot of hills.

How'd you do?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1912 on: October 25, 2021, 03:41:08 PM »
Justin Thomas easily top 5 in the world hits a huge ball, stock yardages, 7 iron 185. But hanky hits it 200  ::) ::) ::)

That dude is 150lbs you dumb fuck of course I am going to hit the ball further than him on a good shot. Also those are numbers used in competition when he is trying to be accurate not at a driving range when he just lets one rip. When playing I the course assume 170 yards for my 7 iron. That is a normal swing. Howver when at the driving range and trying to kill it yes absolutely I can crush it 200 yards

https://www.pgatour.com/players/player.33448.justin-thomas.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1913 on: October 25, 2021, 03:42:09 PM »
It's not just club speed but yes absolutely when I connect I can crush a golf ball. I never said I was an accurate scratch golfer but yes I have hit 200 yards with a 7 iron and 300 plus with a driver. Does that happen everytime? No but fuck yes I am a lot bigger and more powerful than your average pro golfer. When I make solid contact the ball is going to go far
Your the best fucking thing since sliced bread to hear you tell it....get humble dude.....learn humility,it`s cool to post accomplishments you`ve achieved but you`re a terrible braggart.

Have you ever ackowledged anyone elses efforts on here,or tried to encourage a guy with a build less that yours....no,in fact you said his body was softer than your stool.....great way to be a good guy and inspire others.......DICKHEAD !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1914 on: October 25, 2021, 03:42:59 PM »
Dude I lift legs once a week not every other day. I told you I will make a video and that it is going to be about 2 weeks. One week to try squatting again and another to try 405 no big deal yet you keep asking everyday it would be sooner but yeah I decided I wanted a knee sleeve and a squat pad. 275 is nothing to write home about

Why once a week?  That is not enough.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1915 on: October 25, 2021, 03:43:17 PM »

tard. 275 is less than nothing. But the fact remains all you do is yap. Also, my god sleeves and a pad, make sure they match your sundress you maxipad wearing douching at night pussy. Just shut up about squatting already, some of are out here doing it while all you are doing is talking about it. Christ, what  a gimp. Go take your kid to his special ed class
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1916 on: October 25, 2021, 03:45:10 PM »

Stole this (I think from IronNat?) earlier today - seems apropos ;D

T

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1917 on: October 25, 2021, 03:45:19 PM »
That dude is 150lbs you dumb fuck of course I am going to hit the ball further than him on a good shot

https://www.pgatour.com/players/player.33448.justin-thomas.html

Ive been on the internet a long time, longggggggg time, and I dont think Ive ever encountered a stupider person. Essentially then, Big Ramy should hit it farther than most of us. Because yes, hitting a golf ball far is allllll about being strong, absolutely nothing to do with technique, flexibility and club head speed and ball speed.

its staggering what a moron you are. God have mercy on your kid with you as a father
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: October 25, 2021, 03:45:35 PM »
405 will break you.

I warned him in several posts.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: October 25, 2021, 03:46:23 PM »
Why once a week?  That is not enough.

Lets see your gains from more frequency then

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1920 on: October 25, 2021, 03:46:43 PM »
Your the best fucking thing since sliced bread to hear you tell it....get humble dude.....learn humility,it`s cool to post accomplishments you`ve achieved but you`re a terrible braggart.

Have you ever ackowledged anyone elses efforts on here,or tried to encourage a guy with a build less that yours....no,in fact you said his body was softer than your stool.....great way to be a good guy and inspire others.......DICKHEAD !!

this clown has a kid. People need to get a license to drive but idiots like this can have children. No wonder the world is going to shit
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: October 25, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »
You train like a wus....sissy squats.....LOL  ;D

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1922 on: October 25, 2021, 03:47:55 PM »
405 will break you.

I warned him in several posts.

the whole 405 thing is just pure entertainment now. We could be on getbig for 22 more years and he will never do 405. He will never do 315. Its just time filling comedy now
"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: October 25, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »

Bhanks when is your pussy pad arriving so you can squat.

Also, have you joined any local golf tournaments in kitty hawk.

Do you have your son this week? Or is he on a bunk bed with CPS in a group home.

Poor kid

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: October 25, 2021, 03:50:04 PM »
Ive been on the internet a long time, longggggggg time, and I dont think Ive ever encountered a stupider person. Essentially then, Big Ramy should hit it farther than most of us. Because yes, hitting a golf ball far is allllll about being strong, absolutely nothing to do with technique, flexibility and club head speed and ball speed.

its staggering what a moron you are. God have mercy on your kid with you as a father

If Big Rammi had been playing golf since he was a kid then yes absolutely he would crush it why do you think Byrce got so buff and started crushing the ball further than anyone size and power matter in golf Bryson is proving it

https://roidvisor.com/pga-pro-golfer-bryson-dechambeau-accused-of-steroid-use-after-gaining-50-pounds/

422 yards

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/bryson-dechambeau-comes-up-just-short-in-bid-to-win-long-drive-world-championship/