Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1551253 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #21575 on: January 04, 2023, 08:50:22 PM »
I feel like you guys need some perspective here this is what I look like next to a 200lb 5 foot 9 guy, I look silly big in real life

Only your head looks Big
The rest of you like a 45 yr old dad bod

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #21576 on: January 04, 2023, 08:57:51 PM »
The guy next to me is 6 feet 275lbs and he is solid and just looks like a little teddy bear next to me I am a BIG 225

20 watt Bianca just as delusional as ever

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #21577 on: January 04, 2023, 09:01:29 PM »
He looks photoshopped on the end there, I mean look at that mongloid bobblehead compared to everyone elses.

I thought that also, but it could just be a forced perspective artifact in the photo.  We've all seen those photos taken by bodybuilders who angle themselves a bit toward the camera to make themselves look bigger than the people they are standing with or to make the body part closest to the camera look bigger.  It needn't be deliberate.  Here, my guess is that Hanky didn't intentionally do that for the photo, it just happened.  But I do think he uses that photo now knowing there's something off about it.  Look at the photo of them from the Christmas party, the comparison there is very different.  The noggin is the giveaway.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21578 on: January 04, 2023, 09:07:59 PM »
Bhankz is smart to run from Clegg.

The guy can’t even stand for long; he may end up in a body bag next time if he messes with master Clegg.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #21579 on: January 04, 2023, 09:33:07 PM »
I thought that also, but it could just be a forced perspective artifact in the photo.  We've all seen those photos taken by bodybuilders who angle themselves a bit toward the camera to make themselves look bigger than the people they are standing with or to make the body part closest to the camera look bigger.  It needn't be deliberate.  Here, my guess is that Hanky didn't intentionally do that for the photo, it just happened.  But I do think he uses that photo now knowing there's something off about it.  Look at the photo of them from the Christmas party, the comparison there is very different.  The noggin is the giveaway.

Ive thought for a long time that many of his pics are shopped.  The size of his head relative to the rest of his body is constantly changing. His proportions change from pic to pic

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21580 on: January 05, 2023, 01:56:47 AM »
I'm thinking of going for a "powerlifting" record this year, maybe I'll make it to the Arnolds!

King of the Lifts!!  The "Wheel Hold Challenge"!!

eature=share

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #21581 on: January 05, 2023, 04:01:09 AM »

The guy can’t even stand for long; he may end up in a body bag next time if he messes with master Clegg.

Bone on bone’s gonna make dents on dents

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #21582 on: January 05, 2023, 04:18:20 AM »

Brian, are you going to flat out lie and deny the fight promoter contacting you? It doesn’t surprise me since you are a pathological liar.

Why not just admit you got your ass beat by Clegg. Robinson lying about how you found it on his head for two rounds. Clearly you are tucking  your tail and avoiding the rematch Just like you avoided the 405 squat.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21583 on: January 05, 2023, 04:22:45 AM »
As much as Bhanks hates it he isn't the size that photo says.  Being on the end many digital cameras mostly mobile/cell phones skew/ stretch the edge of the photo. I've had many pics taken where I think yea I look really big there but I'm stretched and the head is a dead giveaway.
So yes Bhankys head is the give away here,  looking like a basketball.  He's completely stretched out, not a photoshop.
As mentioned,  compare with the xmas pic where he's swimming in that suit, doesn't look big atall in clothes and his head doesn't look like a big old moon.

He looks photoshopped on the end there, I mean look at that mongloid bobblehead compared to everyone elses.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #21584 on: January 05, 2023, 04:30:33 AM »
Ha-ha!

This thread continues to deliver.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21585 on: January 05, 2023, 05:10:20 AM »

Grandmaster Clegg sending The Message to Bhanks. 

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #21586 on: January 05, 2023, 05:21:08 AM »
Ha-ha!

This thread continues to deliver.

Ye.. nails in getbigs coffin.

You're all killing getbig by posting in this good for nothing thread (instead of other threads).
900 pages worth of worthless shit (which could've been good shit and gone into other threads).
Getbig is a ghost town because you all spend 74% of your getbig time in here shitposting.

Do you fucking not understand that?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21587 on: January 05, 2023, 05:37:11 AM »

I’d rough ride the shitpipes of those three bottled blonde Waffle House last-call whores so bad those homosexual men cluttering up the photo would go home and blow their mentally handicapped uncles.

You can smell the vinegar scent of those gutter slut’s bargain bin Dollar Store douche kit from here.

pure poetry  ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21588 on: January 05, 2023, 05:38:24 AM »
Hahaa!!! That's a massive shot right there. Will bhanks respond or tuck tail and run like he did during the match?
Brian is a fan favorite here and reminds me of a wrestling heel. Entertaining, over the top, insensitive , but hey, he keeps this place going. Most love to hate him, and he gets the attention. He is much better than Squadfather, Adonis or other past legends. I never believed he could fight. Couldn't find any D1 or wrestling history online.  The guy was a highschool wrestler.  If he had won anything there would be a flood of pics, video, you name it (provided by him of coutse). Watching Clegg slap him around like a bitch wouldn't make me happy. He is a Getbig gem. I remember when Squadfather was outed and the fun just stopped. Be careful what you wish for.  Let's move on, get him out of hiding and restore the entertainment.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #21589 on: January 05, 2023, 05:43:21 AM »
Ive thought for a long time that many of his pics are shopped.  The size of his head relative to the rest of his body is constantly changing. His proportions change from pic to pic

Never shopped any pics but any excuse as to why I am in shape and your not I guess

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21590 on: January 05, 2023, 05:44:28 AM »
Brian, are you going to flat out lie and deny the fight promoter contacting you? It doesn’t surprise me since you are a pathological liar.

Why not just admit you got your ass beat by Clegg. Robinson lying about how you found it on his head for two rounds. Clearly you are tucking  your tail and avoiding the rematch Just like you avoided the 405 squat.

No one has contacted me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21591 on: January 05, 2023, 05:45:23 AM »
As much as Bhanks hates it he isn't the size that photo says.  Being on the end many digital cameras mostly mobile/cell phones skew/ stretch the edge of the photo. I've had many pics taken where I think yea I look really big there but I'm stretched and the head is a dead giveaway.
So yes Bhankys head is the give away here,  looking like a basketball.  He's completely stretched out, not a photoshop.
As mentioned,  compare with the xmas pic where he's swimming in that suit, doesn't look big atall in clothes and his head doesn't look like a big old moon.

My head shoulder and bone structure really is that much bigger than an average person I already look silly big

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21592 on: January 05, 2023, 05:47:44 AM »
No one has contacted me

If they do you are down for this?   Clegg seems eager.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21593 on: January 05, 2023, 05:47:47 AM »

something aint right

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21594 on: January 05, 2023, 05:47:49 AM »
Brian is a fan favorite here and reminds me of a wrestling heel. Entertaining, over the top, insensitive , but hey, he keeps this place going. Most love to hate him, and he gets the attention. He is much better than Squadfather, Adonis or other past legends. I never believed he could fight. Couldn't find any D1 or wrestling history online.  The guy was a highschool wrestler.  If he had won anything there would be a flood of pics, video, you name it (provided by him of coutse). Watching Clegg slap him around like a bitch wouldn't make me happy. He is a Getbig gem. I remember when Squadfather was outed and the fun just stopped. Be careful what you wish for.  Let's move on, get him out of hiding and restore the entertainment.

Again I am willing to fight any get bigger willing to fuck around and find out don’t even need a promoter just come on down to my the beach put some gloves on and see what happens.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21595 on: January 05, 2023, 05:48:31 AM »
If they do you are down for this?   Clegg seems eager.

I have stated a thousand times yes not sure how many more times I can say it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21596 on: January 05, 2023, 05:49:02 AM »
No one has contacted meI dont answer my phone

fixed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21597 on: January 05, 2023, 05:50:36 AM »
Again I am willing to fight any get bigger willing to fuck around and find out don’t even need a promoter just come on down to my the beach put some gloves on and see what happens.
but not Clegg?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21598 on: January 05, 2023, 06:29:42 AM »
doesn`t look big at all in clothes
I`ve been saying this from jump  street and he thinks he`s a gigantic beast.....he`s not!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #21599 on: January 05, 2023, 06:31:33 AM »
something aint right

If you take every head shot he`s posted,he looks like a completely different person in 9 out of 10 of them.

Chameleon Of Peace