Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1551073 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #21600 on: January 05, 2023, 06:33:19 AM »
Brian is a fan favorite here and reminds me of a wrestling heel. Entertaining, over the top, insensitive , but hey, he keeps this place going. Most love to hate him, and he gets the attention. He is much better than Squadfather, Adonis or other past legends. I never believed he could fight. Couldn't find any D1 or wrestling history online.  The guy was a highschool wrestler.  If he had won anything there would be a flood of pics, video, you name it (provided by him of coutse). Watching Clegg slap him around like a bitch wouldn't make me happy. He is a Getbig gem. I remember when Squadfather was outed and the fun just stopped. Be careful what you wish for.  Let's move on, get him out of hiding and restore the entertainment.

Bhanky has been outed numerous times for a variety of stuff and just brushed it off.

A video of him getting ass fucked could be posted on here and he'd  brush it and continue posting. "It's just the doctor doing a prostate examination"

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #21601 on: January 05, 2023, 06:39:04 AM »
Brian is a fan favorite here and reminds me of a wrestling heel. Entertaining, over the top, insensitive , but hey, he keeps this place going. Most love to hate him, and he gets the attention. He is much better than Squadfather, Adonis or other past legends. I never believed he could fight. Couldn't find any D1 or wrestling history online.  The guy was a highschool wrestler.  If he had won anything there would be a flood of pics, video, you name it (provided by him of coutse). Watching Clegg slap him around like a bitch wouldn't make me happy. He is a Getbig gem. I remember when Squadfather was outed and the fun just stopped. Be careful what you wish for.  Let's move on, get him out of hiding and restore the entertainment.

I couldn't disagree more and find you(r post) very strange.
Bhanks does NOT "keep this place going". He keeps this shitty THREAD going. If anything, he is KILLING this place.  This thread + bhanks = death of getbig.
What's entertaining about bashing a guy and repeating the same shit every day/night for over a year?
There are billions of subjects to chat about, learn about and have a laugh about... but you all prefer to be here in this shitty thread and give bhanks shit ???

So weird.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21602 on: January 05, 2023, 06:57:36 AM »
Yup

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #21603 on: January 05, 2023, 06:58:17 AM »
but not Clegg?

I have said a thousand times I will fight clegg anytime anywhere not sure how many times I can say the same thing

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #21604 on: January 05, 2023, 07:10:28 AM »
but not Clegg?

Clegg is dead, baby.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #21605 on: January 05, 2023, 07:20:33 AM »
Bhanks does NOT "keep this place going". He keeps this shitty THREAD going. If anything, he is KILLING this place.  This thread + bhanks = death of getbig.
What's entertaining about bashing a guy and repeating the same shit every day/night for over a year?
There are billions of subjects to chat about, learn about and have a laugh about... but you all prefer to be here in this shitty thread and give bhanks shit ???

So weird.

Because we are all waiting on the grand finale.   

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21606 on: January 05, 2023, 07:24:45 AM »
I have said a thousand times I will fight clegg anytime anywhere not sure how many times I can say the same thing
What about when you get a tummy ache before the fight and piss out your ass all night and lose 20lbs? Have you ever spoken to a sports therapist about why you get performance anxiety before every type of competition you do? Bb shows, curling competitions, MMA, etc. Gamers step up. You wilt like a flower. I would look into it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21607 on: January 05, 2023, 07:34:58 AM »
What about when you get a tummy ache before the fight and piss out your ass all night and lose 20lbs? Have you ever spoken to a sports therapist about why you get performance anxiety before every type of competition you do? Bb shows, curling competitions, MMA, etc. Gamers step up. You wilt like a flower. I would look into it.
He feeels that way because he knows the games almost up and the bravado and posturing is at an end and hes about to face defeat yet again..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21608 on: January 05, 2023, 07:36:37 AM »

no you havent, you said you wanted a promoter and were asking what weight you would be fighting at

I will get his phone number for you and you can contact him..deal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21609 on: January 05, 2023, 07:41:10 AM »
no you havent, you said you wanted a promoter and were asking what weight you would be fighting at

Clegg is ready to retire Bhanks for a second time.  Bhanks is focused on cobbler pies, Curling, and snow boarding.   This is not going to end well at all.   

Clegg has been training like Clubber Lang for the first fight for this as is Bhanks like Rocky was in the first fight.     

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21610 on: January 05, 2023, 07:44:37 AM »

Correct for an actual mma fight in a cage with a ref and rules you need those facts when where and at what weight. However if Jamie shows up here and wants to throw down in my front yard this afternoon we can do that as well

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #21611 on: January 05, 2023, 07:50:06 AM »
Ye.. nails in getbigs coffin.

You're all killing getbig by posting in this good for nothing thread (instead of other threads).
900 pages worth of worthless shit (which could've been good shit and gone into other threads).
Getbig is a ghost town because you all spend 74% of your getbig time in here shitposting.

Do you fucking not understand that?

No.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21612 on: January 05, 2023, 07:51:40 AM »
Correct for an actual mma fight in a cage with a ref and rules you need those facts when where and at what weight. However if Jamie shows up here and wants to throw down in my front yard this afternoon we can do that as well

Great, I will get his number and you can contact him.

Oh and you have to be prepared to travel and agree to fight, you know full well if he turns up in your yard he will get jailed.

Stop being a fucking frightened baby and sign the waiver,,,

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21613 on: January 05, 2023, 07:54:42 AM »

So weird.

You mean like your thread about taking one dump a day?

That was great.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21614 on: January 05, 2023, 07:57:16 AM »

Oh and you have to be prepared to travel and agree to fight, you know full well if he turns up in your yard he will get jailed.

Sign the waiver!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21615 on: January 05, 2023, 07:57:33 AM »

I thought you were going to get the promoters number Jamie can’t make a fight on a card the promoter has to do that again if anyone contacts me and ask me to fight on X card vs Klegg at a reasonable weight I can make I am in but it hasn’t happened and never will dude doesn’t want to fight me.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21616 on: January 05, 2023, 07:59:21 AM »
Is it Clegg or Klegg?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21617 on: January 05, 2023, 08:01:22 AM »
Clegg is ready to retire Bhanks for a second time.  Bhanks is focused on cobbler pies, Curling, and snow boarding.   This is not going to end well at all.   

Clegg has been training like Clubber Lang for the first fight for this as is Bhanks like Rocky was in the first fight.     

I can't see why Jaime wants to backtrack you know what I mean? Hes already handily defeated Brian. Why go backwards. Brian is older, slower, has torn multiple muscles since then. Where is the glory in beating up an elder gentleman,  AGAIN. Warriors push on. They don't go backwards

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21618 on: January 05, 2023, 08:02:07 AM »
Is it Clegg or Klegg?

I don’t know and I don’t care

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21619 on: January 05, 2023, 08:13:30 AM »
I can't see why Jaime wants to backtrack you know what I mean? Hes already handily defeated Brian. Why go backwards. Brian is older, slower, has torn multiple muscles since then. Where is the glory in beating up an elder gentleman,  AGAIN. Warriors push on. They don't go backwards

Maybe the truth is somewhere in between.  Clegg took a beating and didnt smash Bhanks and feels like it wasn't a legit win, Bhanks regrets not answering the bell and taking the loss despite giving a beating. 

Both now have to redeem themselves and settle the score once and for all.

:D ;D 

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #21620 on: January 05, 2023, 08:15:40 AM »
bhank is the new Donny....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21621 on: January 05, 2023, 08:20:15 AM »
Never shopped any pics but any excuse as to why I am in shape and your not I guess

Does the MENSA IQ not know the difference between "your" and "you're?"
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21622 on: January 05, 2023, 08:24:25 AM »
Does the MENSA IQ not know the difference between "your" and "you're?"
Wait, wait, WAIT! Did I miss something? Did Brian say he's a member of Mensa?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #21623 on: January 05, 2023, 08:28:59 AM »
If i had access to Photoshop i could use the left hand pic to show how much the lense has stretched Hanky out, he might have a big head in comparison to his body but its not like a basketball like in the group pic.

If you take every head shot he`s posted,he looks like a completely different person in 9 out of 10 of them.

Chameleon Of Peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21624 on: January 05, 2023, 08:40:11 AM »

then

I thought you were going to get the promoters number Jamie can’t make a fight on a card the promoter has to do that again if anyone contacts me and ask me to fight on X card vs Klegg at a reasonable weight I can make I am in but it hasn’t happened and never will dude doesn’t want to fight me.

so from fighting him any time any place now you want it to be on a fight card????

I will get you his number then you can thrash out the details

Its going to be epic, not the fight, you backing out.