Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1547763 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24625 on: January 26, 2023, 05:25:17 AM »
I didn`t "claim" anything......I just explained a few facts that you weren`t aware of.

I have no idea how a singlet would come into play in your case, as doing some curls isn`t powerlifting.

They need to make sure your back and butt are in contact with the wall and not just your loose t shirt and shorts. The exact same reason you claim it is needed for squatting bench pressing and deadlifts. Do you use a singlet when you bench press at the gym?? Tell me again why it is needed for those events and you have your answer for why it is used in strict curling.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #24626 on: January 26, 2023, 05:29:47 AM »
They need to make sure your back and butt are in contact with the wall and not just your loose t shirt and shorts. The exact same reason you claim it is needed for squatting bench pressing and deadlifts. Do you use a singlet when you bench press at the gym?? Tell me again why it is needed for those events and you have your answer for why it is used in strict curling.

Do you chalk your butt to leave a mark for proof?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24627 on: January 26, 2023, 05:30:31 AM »
eature=share

and still cant stretch the sleeves of a shrunken t-shirt......you should use a tape measure, along w your scale, to monitor gains hankins.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24628 on: January 26, 2023, 05:32:15 AM »

and still cant stretch the sleeves of a shrunken t-shirt......you should use a tape measure, along w your scale, to monitor gains hankins.

I do the arms are growing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #24629 on: January 26, 2023, 05:34:20 AM »
eature=share

Palumboism sinking in.  Your waist is as wide as your shoulders. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24630 on: January 26, 2023, 05:41:03 AM »
Again,I didn`t "claim" anything,I taught you something......you should listen to me more often and you`d learn even more.

It doesn`t really come into play on deadlifts.....I never mentioned that in my lesson.

I don`t care why they use it in curling.....why are you mad,it`s their organization,they can make up their own rules.

How come one org. makes you wear a singlet and in the other one, if you chose to, you could come dressed as Darth Vader or Bozo The Clown?

It`s Mickey Mouse bullshit,that`s why.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24631 on: January 26, 2023, 05:41:56 AM »
Palumboism sinking in.  Your waist is as wide as your shoulders.

All I did was check my weight at the end of the day you checked in at 191lbs yesterday so I decided to do a weight check as well. yes I have a full belly of food it is my after dinner weight. 234lbs though is still 234lbs. You guys can spend all day arguing otherwise.  My waist was trim this morning like every other morning.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24632 on: January 26, 2023, 05:43:53 AM »
All I did was check my weight at the end of the day you checked in at 191lbs yesterday so I decided to do a weight check as well. yes I have a full belly of food it is my after dinner weight. 234lbs though is still 234lbs. You guys can spend all day arguing otherwise.  My waist was trim this morning like every other morning.
YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111  LOL  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24633 on: January 26, 2023, 05:47:34 AM »

Except on the days you have your period bloat.....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24634 on: January 26, 2023, 05:54:28 AM »
Except on the days you have your period bloat.....

Funny you guys argue abs don’t matter and say all I have is abs so then I put on a few pounds and it’s you have a belly. Fucking nonsense you are all just on starvation rations sweating to the oldies trying not to get fat. I am trying to get big and feed the muscles so they can recover. I will never get fat we are not the same.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24635 on: January 26, 2023, 06:02:58 AM »
Funny you guys argue abs don’t matter and say all I have is abs so then I put on a few pounds and it’s you have a belly. Fucking nonsense you are all just on starvation rations sweating to the oldies trying not to get fat. I am trying to get big and feed the muscles so they can recover. I will never get fat we are not the same.

Fuck yourself Brian....I say you have period bloat because you are such a whiney little bitch.  There you go again with that worn out "sweating to the oldies" bullshit.  We don't try and not get fat because we don't worry about what WON'T happen.  You've weighed yourself more in the last two weeks than I have in the last year or more. 

We aren't the same.  I don't use excuses for my failures.  I don't have them sitting my back pocket ready to be used when called out.  You aren't tough, you don't scare people, and you sure as fuck don't impress people to any degree your mind thinks you do.

I......OWN.....YOU.

53yo crossfitter > 45 yo drug abusing wanna be/never was

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #24636 on: January 26, 2023, 06:15:07 AM »
I lift weights 5 days a week and I keep getting stronger and heavier meanwhile my condition is good with visibly low body fat. You can’t seriously believe I am not putting on muscle. Now I do have a weight class I plan to compete in so yeah I will trim up a little to make weight but I am absolutely getting bigger and stronger.

Actually your weight goes up and down with your various cycles.  Step on gas, gain weight, curl more

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24637 on: January 26, 2023, 06:19:52 AM »
I did know a guy who was similar.He didn’t lift weights but was just like him otherwise.He had the most confidence and least amount of talent of anyone I ever knew but the odd thing was no matter how bad he fucked up and how bad the repercussions he was always convinced that he handled it correctly.You had to admire the crazy fucker in a way.

Yep, that's it.  The guy I knew actually did lift and he was strong and big (upper body) and did compete once, but he couldn't diet and ended up the big smooth guy in the lineup.

I wonder if there's something in the mindset that makes them unable to properly diet for a show?  Inability to delay gratification for very long?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24638 on: January 26, 2023, 06:22:17 AM »

This is measured electronically at the top meets

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #24639 on: January 26, 2023, 06:26:53 AM »

So you're going to try to qualify for 220 and end up sick?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24640 on: January 26, 2023, 07:13:39 AM »
So you're going to try to qualify for 220 and end up sick?

Do I have a crystal ball? I am going to try and stay healthy and lift as heavy as possible. Right now I am feeling great but the meet is in March I could catch the black plague or a flesh eating virus between now and then. The meet in July is the one that will qualify me for the 2024 Arnold so that is the one my weight matters. For March I am just going to show up at whatever I weigh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24641 on: January 26, 2023, 07:23:23 AM »
Do I have a crystal ball? I am going to try and stay healthy and lift as heavy as possible. Right now I am feeling great but the meet is in March I could catch the black plague or a flesh eating virus between now and then. The meet in July is the one that will qualify me for the 2024 Arnold so that is the one my weight matters. For March I am just going to show up at whatever I weigh.

how is your anemia this week? Did you shit your self working or just throw up driving?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24642 on: January 26, 2023, 07:38:18 AM »
how is your anemia this week? Did you shit your self working or just throw up driving?

Haters going to Hate

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24643 on: January 26, 2023, 07:46:25 AM »
For March I am just going to show up at whatever I weigh.
Great strategic plan....you`ll be sure to do well and not waste your vomit, time, and money with this strategy.....good thinking !!
 ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24644 on: January 26, 2023, 09:05:55 AM »
If Hankins gets flu he will be down to 210lbs in 3 days

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24645 on: January 26, 2023, 09:11:06 AM »
If Hankins gets flu he will be down to 210lbs in 3 days

He will pack it on quickly...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24646 on: January 26, 2023, 09:21:53 AM »
What is the purpose of a bb weighing themself immediately after dinner ???

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24647 on: January 26, 2023, 09:23:24 AM »

ego and stupidity

I remember a guy at a gym I used to go used to weigh himself before he went home with his rucksack on his back

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24648 on: January 26, 2023, 09:24:10 AM »

So he can prove he is packing on quality mass.

One wet fart and Brian would be down to 215.

One missed shot and he will be lucky to be over 199 lbs.

There is a reason he hasn't come off anabolics in 20 years. His ego is to frail.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24649 on: January 26, 2023, 09:32:27 AM »
It`s just plain fucking dumb !!

I have posted on a lot of boards, but have never seen any member on those boards post hundreds of pics like Hanky has done unless he/she was training for a show, and posted weekly progress pics leading up to their contest.

This guy`s ego is as fragile as an eggshell,and needs constant approval from others which he just isn`t gonna` get on getbig.

Thinks that weighing 234 pounds after a full day of gluttony, eating greasy take out junk is all new muscle tissue.

He`s like the teenage kid who just started lifting in his moms basement that weighs himself 5 times a day and measures his arms on an hourly basis.

If he wasn`t such a dick,I`d feel sorry for him.