Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1548333 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #24650 on: January 26, 2023, 09:44:19 AM »
He will pack it on quickly...

FUPA of Peace 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #24651 on: January 26, 2023, 09:50:52 AM »
Not sure why me checking my weight is such a controversial subject or why it makes you guys so mad.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24652 on: January 26, 2023, 09:51:02 AM »
It`s just plain fucking dumb !!

I have posted on a lot of boards, but have never seen any member on those boards post hundreds of pics like Hanky has done unless he/she was training for a show, and posted weekly progress pics leading up to their contest.

This guy`s ego is as fragile as an eggshell,and needs constant approval from others which he just isn`t gonna` get on getbig.

Thinks that weighing 234 pounds after a full day of gluttony, eating greasy take out junk is all new muscle tissue.

He`s like the teenage kid who just started lifting in his moms basement that weighs himself 5 times a day and measures his arms on an hourly basis.

If he wasn`t such a dick,I`d feel sorry for him.
Hundreds of pics looking exactly the same. Bloating up 4-5lbs depending on how much garbage he ate, what new drugs he added, dropping 10lbs because he was shitting blood last night. Fucking A who cares loser

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24653 on: January 26, 2023, 09:52:01 AM »
Not sure why me checking my weight is such a controversial subject or why it makes you guys so mad.
You're a loser. We don't care. That's really the point. Nobody. Cares

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24654 on: January 26, 2023, 09:53:17 AM »
You're a loser. We don't care. That's really the point. Nobody. Cares

You just posted twice to tell me you don’t care in fact you guys blew up with posting when all I did was post my weight. Newsflash you don’t have to comment at all if you don’t care

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24655 on: January 26, 2023, 09:54:51 AM »
Hundreds of pics looking exactly the same. Bloating up 4-5lbs depending on how much garbage he ate, what new drugs he added, dropping 10lbs because he was shitting blood last night. Fucking A who cares loser

Name of the Board is Getbig. I am one of the few actually doing it yet everytime I put on an ounce y’all get mad it’s comical

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24656 on: January 26, 2023, 09:58:08 AM »
You just posted twice to tell me you don’t care in fact you guys blew up with posting when all I did was post my weight. Newsflash you don’t have to comment at all if you don’t care
In that case why not just weigh yourself and keep it in a log book at home just for you.....we won`t miss the updates trust me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24657 on: January 26, 2023, 09:58:13 AM »
Name of the Board is Getbig. I am one of the few actually doing it yet everytime I put on an ounce y’all get mad it’s comical

You are getting big in the same way Oprah used to...

I just fed my dog 2lb of meat, I just weighed him and hes gained 2lb of lean muscle since he ate his meal..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24658 on: January 26, 2023, 09:59:29 AM »
No,you`re now entering the smooth and waterlogged zone buddy!

Nobody`s mad,we`re just sick of you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24659 on: January 26, 2023, 10:01:02 AM »
You are getting big in the same way Oprah used to...

I just fed my dog 2lb of meat, I just weighed him and hes gained 2lb of lean muscle since he ate his meal..

So I have 40lbs undigested food in me according to you? Yeah that makes sense. Newsflash you guys are going to claim I have a full stomach regardless so I may as well have a full stomach. However since when can anyone eat 10lbs of food???? A full stomach is what 5lbs tops? 234lbs is still getting heavier whether I just ate a burger or not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24660 on: January 26, 2023, 10:01:53 AM »

You are all mad your small and I am getting bigger it’s hilarious you then will let Jeff and Webster spend all day trying to explain how 234lbs is really 180lbs lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24661 on: January 26, 2023, 10:05:09 AM »

You don’t have to open this thread you know that right? You don’t have to attack me every-time I say something then complain you are sick of me after I respond and you respond back 100 times. You could literally just keep your comments to yourself

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24662 on: January 26, 2023, 10:13:15 AM »
You are all mad your small and I am getting bigger it’s hilarious you then will let Jeff and Webster spend all day trying to explain how 234lbs is really 180lbs lol
No,I`m normal,compared to you,and I`m nuttier than squirrel shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24663 on: January 26, 2023, 10:17:23 AM »
You don’t have to open this thread you know that right? You don’t have to attack me every-time I say something then complain you are sick of me after I respond and you respond back 100 times. You could literally just keep your comments to yourself
And you could stop posting nonsense that resembles a train wreck that everyone rushes to see.

You`re not liked or popular here because of your build or Sterling personality,your thread is viewed a zillion times because you are an oddity to be ridiculed and laughed at, so I guess even though I tried not to look at this thread,I`ll keep on "attacking" you.....oh brother!  :D

What a mess you are Brian.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #24664 on: January 26, 2023, 10:20:14 AM »
eature=share

what's not getting heavier is your bench, your squat, your deadlift, your ohp, 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24665 on: January 26, 2023, 10:22:04 AM »
Brian,I forgot,if nobody here gave you shit with our comments,this thread would just be you posting vids and selfies constantly, and would be on the bottom of the G&O page,without any views....you don`t want that, and couldn`t cope without the attention from us.

We own you......NEVER forget that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24666 on: January 26, 2023, 10:23:12 AM »

LOL  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24667 on: January 26, 2023, 10:24:58 AM »

I am going to disagree just because I am not currently working on a one rep max in any of those lifts doesn’t mean I am not getting stronger everywhere. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24668 on: January 26, 2023, 10:26:13 AM »
So I have 40lbs undigested food in me according to you? Yeah that makes sense. Newsflash you guys are going to claim I have a full stomach regardless so I may as well have a full stomach. However since when can anyone eat 10lbs of food???? A full stomach is what 5lbs tops? 234lbs is still getting heavier whether I just ate a burger or not.
a gallon of gatorade is 8lbs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24669 on: January 26, 2023, 10:28:03 AM »
I am going to disagree just because I am not currently working on a one rep max in any of those lifts doesn’t mean I am not getting stronger everywhere.

Just because I dont watch Ugandan TV doesnt mean there isnt a TV series on there about me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24670 on: January 26, 2023, 10:32:58 AM »

Which it was named over 20 years ago when most of us were in our 20s / 30s (except wes).

Then, at some point it clicks that adding mass for mass' sake isn't healthy, and you adapt.

And I personally don't care what you do, which is why I don't respond much, just wish you'd stop posting pics of your feet, you fucking weirdo.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24671 on: January 26, 2023, 10:33:52 AM »
a gallon of gatorade is 8lbs

How many gallons of Gatorade do you think someone can drink??? 234lbs is a lot of weight anyway you try and explain it otherwise.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24672 on: January 26, 2023, 10:34:29 AM »
Which it was named over 20 years ago when most of us were in our 20s / 30s (except wes).

Then, at some point it clicks that adding mass for mass' sake isn't healthy, and you adapt.

And I personally don't care what you do, which is why I don't respond much, just wish you'd stop posting pics of your feet, you fucking weirdo.
Maybe hes after a part in the next Tarantino movie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24673 on: January 26, 2023, 10:35:05 AM »

You mean you all lost your way I get it that is why I came here to show you the path back to righteousness

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24674 on: January 26, 2023, 10:35:32 AM »
How many gallons of Gatorade do you think someone can drink??? 234lbs is a lot of weight anyway you try and explain it otherwise.

you went from 225 to 197 in three days , you were still 20lbs overweight

Fact.