Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1516404 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #33725 on: February 25, 2024, 06:33:29 PM »
In his defense because he is cheating here with his lower back it made his big gut look even bigger.

Not cheating the butt and the mid upper back have to be touching you can arch the lower back which is what I am doing and yeah obviously that changes the look you can tell by the back of the singlet lines I am arching my spine. But lets just pretend I have a gut instead

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33726 on: February 25, 2024, 08:39:55 PM »
Not cheating the butt and the mid upper back have to be touching you can arch the lower back which is what I am doing and yeah obviously that changes the look you can tell by the back of the singlet lines I am arching my spine. But lets just pretend I have a gut instead
You  don`t get a cookie for inventing lame excuses.............chub by!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33727 on: February 26, 2024, 03:09:44 AM »
You  don`t get a cookie for inventing lame excuses.............chub by!!

Who the fuck is chubby?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33728 on: February 26, 2024, 03:39:46 AM »
Who the fuck is chubby?
You look skinny fat!

I can barely wait to show you how I look this summer.....NOVICE!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33729 on: February 26, 2024, 04:06:39 AM »
Who the fuck is chubby?

Your face looks chubby and bloated.  You don't see the double near triple chin?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33730 on: February 26, 2024, 04:19:51 AM »
Your face looks chubby and bloated.  You don't see the double near triple chin?

2 dimensional looks of a 3d surface can be deceiving. I have a large head and jawline. I have never had a double chin in my life. The physique check pics I take are from counter height to check midsection also that is just the height I set the phone that means from underneath my chin and jawline. In real life you don't look at someone's face from their waist level 3 feet away. If you put the camera in front of my chin at face level you guys then claim I am so skinny I have no neck because my jawline completely hides anything below it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33731 on: February 26, 2024, 04:24:24 AM »
2 dimensional looks of a 3d surface can be deceiving. I have a large head and jawline. I have never had a double chin in my life. The physique check pics I take are from counter height to check midsection also that is just the height I set the phone that means from underneath my chin and jawline. In real life you don't look at someone's face from their waist level 3 feet away. If you put the camera in front of my chin at face level you guys then claim I am so skinny I have no neck because my jawline completely hides anything below it.

Lol 19 inch neck right? My ass lol

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33732 on: February 26, 2024, 04:31:00 AM »

stfu w the same bullshit day after day... you need mental help hankins because this is rediculous

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #33733 on: February 26, 2024, 05:00:54 AM »
stfu w the same bullshit day after day... you need mental help hankins because this is rediculous

If his point about 2D looks being deceiving was true he'd post the Gorilla Video

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33734 on: February 26, 2024, 05:06:31 AM »
yadda fucking yadda

Fuck of you fat faced twat

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #33735 on: February 26, 2024, 05:14:00 AM »

You dont think this is odd behavior?? doing this daily, morning and night?? ???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33736 on: February 26, 2024, 05:34:50 AM »
Who the fuck is chubby?

I'll take Things that remind you a squirrel for $800 Alex

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33737 on: February 26, 2024, 05:43:21 AM »

He said he only leaves the mansion 2-3x a week.   Its empty since Em fled.  The place is basically like the Overlook from the Shining at this point.   Here's Bhanky!   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33738 on: February 26, 2024, 06:36:14 AM »
My comment was just an excuse for the resident attention whore to regale us with yet another shitty pic of his lopdsided mess of a physique with the retard smile in full effect.

Hey Brian,hit a lat spread for us in your next photo.  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33739 on: February 26, 2024, 08:35:00 AM »

I have good reason. I am trying to figure out if I am better off fully hydrated and carb loaded but with some digesting food or better off fully empty in the AM but flat. I need to figure out which way to go if you notice the difference between morning and night is getting less. But do I want a slightly tighter stomach at the expense of being flat. Also I am noting my weight and trying to figure out what weight looks best in the am vs pm. But yeah sometimes in the PM I have too much gas and food and it throws off everything even if chest and arms look great. Sometimes am stomach is incredible but muscles are all flat. Need to find the median.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33740 on: February 26, 2024, 08:44:11 AM »
I have good reason. I am trying to figure out if I am better off fully hydrated and carb loaded but with some digesting food or better off fully empty in the AM but flat. I need to figure out which way to go if you notice the difference between morning and night is getting less. But do I want a slightly tighter stomach at the expense of being flat. Also I am noting my weight and trying to figure out what weight looks best in the am vs pm. But yeah sometimes in the PM I have too much gas and food and it throws off everything even if chest and arms look great. Sometimes am stomach is incredible but muscles are all flat. Need to find the median.
To actually determine this you would need to be in contest condition which you are not...... even though you think you`re in 'striking distance" you`re just lean...........no cuts or striations or veins........good intercostals from vaping, and great forearms PERIOD.

2 weeks without cookies and milk is not a contest prep diet.

You`re not shredded,these "experiments" disguised as attention whoring are useless unless you are a few  weeks out and in contest condition you idiotic NOVICE!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33741 on: February 26, 2024, 09:00:54 AM »
To actually determine this you would need to be in contest condition which you are not...... even though you think you`re in 'striking distance" you`re just lean...........no cuts or striations or veins........good intercostals from vaping, and great forearms PERIOD.

2 weeks without cookies and milk is not a contest prep diet.

You`re not shredded,these "experiments" disguised as attention whoring are useless you are a few  weeks out and in contest condition you idiotic NOVICE!!

I am 6 weeks out and I think my condition is good. I am not planning to emaciate myself. The idea is to feel healthy and strong and enjoy the weekend. Not kill myself losing every ounce of fluid and glucose to look like DJ to compete against maybe 2 other guys for 10 minutes. I am not even committing to a class will just see what I weigh. I got 330 worth of groceries yesterday so I plan to be eating and lifting no intiention of even considering cutting at this point really not planning to cut just lean out a bit the last 2 days want to be full and hydrated and pumped on stage not as skinny as possible. I have teardrops now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33742 on: February 26, 2024, 10:02:27 AM »
I am 6 weeks out and I think my condition is good. I am not planning to emaciate myself. The idea is to feel healthy and strong and enjoy the weekend. Not kill myself losing every ounce of fluid and glucose to look like DJ to compete against maybe 2 other guys for 10 minutes. I am not even committing to a class will just see what I weigh. I got 330 worth of groceries yesterday so I plan to be eating and lifting no intiention of even considering cutting at this point really not planning to cut just lean out a bit the last 2 days want to be full and hydrated and pumped on stage not as skinny as possible. I have teardrops now
YOU SAID ALL THAT TO COME IN LAST PLACE.

If you aren`t prepared to put in the work that`s necessary, and you just hope to  get lucky and place you may as well just quit.

Do a real contest diet,you won`t lose any muscle if you do it right.

Anyway............GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33743 on: February 26, 2024, 10:03:03 AM »

Brian, you have low back fat in that photo, 7% in your fucking dreams

I wouldnt even claim 7% here
https://www.facebook.com/reel/773776124167618

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33744 on: February 26, 2024, 10:04:54 AM »

Brian, you have low back fat in that photo, 7% in your fucking dreams

I wouldnt even claim 7% here
https://www.facebook.com/reel/773776124167618

You are not much leaner than me in that dryer yes smaller also yes legs are not there I think I beat that right now with a spray tan. You look emaciated not jacked what are you 190lbs?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33745 on: February 26, 2024, 10:05:44 AM »

fuck me he sounds like Haney Rambod prepping a Mr O the way he rambles on

Brian, you dont have a stage body, you always look shit when someone else takes the photos

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33746 on: February 26, 2024, 10:07:10 AM »
You are not any leaner than me in that

take a look at the quads fibrulating, my pecs ripped

You have never been anywhere near that

i was around 205 there, I also didnt carb up, went in drier,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33747 on: February 26, 2024, 10:12:23 AM »
take a look at the quads fibrulating, my pecs ripped

You have never been anywhere near that

i was around 205 there, I also didnt carb up, went in drier,

You are a little leaner and drier but so what that is 205lbs your legs don't look great you look emaciated and stringy not jacked and full. I think me at 215lbs beats that but I don't know kind of thinking I would rather eat donuts than compete anyway

You look alright not great alright but I also look alright

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33748 on: February 26, 2024, 10:15:45 AM »

what is it? you have been doing the shit for w the selfies for years.. you look the same in every pic.. worse as of late tbh... you dont leave the house, dont train in public, who do you post these pics for... nobody here gives a fuck thats for sure...is this your way of trying to convince yourself that you are a "bodybuilder"? .... gotta grow up bruh

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33749 on: February 26, 2024, 10:17:52 AM »
what is it? you have been doing the shit for w the selfies for years.. you look the same in every pic.. worse as of late tbh... you dont leave the house, dont train in public, who do you post these pics for... nobody here gives a fuck thats for sure...is this your way of trying to convince yourself that you are a "bodybuilder"? .... gotta grow up bruh

post of the day