Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1549456 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2021, 03:24:35 PM »
I've lifted weights my whole life. Doesn't mean I'm gonna sugarcoat what a joke it is as a "sport." You did a male beauty pageant. Congrats
This
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2021, 02:02:21 AM »
Some people train very hard/heavy and smartly take some days off to recover.

Some people pump and pose and "workout/exercise" every day. (Huge difference).
Days off are great for those who really train hard... Most dont.

Pumping  yourself full of BB drugs, and "pumping up", not much recovery needed there. So it can be done daily if one wants to.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2021, 04:50:25 AM »
Some people train very hard/heavy and smartly take some days off to recover.

Some people pump and pose and "workout/exercise" every day. (Huge difference).
Days off are great for those who really train hard... Most dont.

Pumping  yourself full of BB drugs, and "pumping up", not much recovery needed there. So it can be done daily if one wants to.

Fucking nonsense more dudes out of shape believing they are somehow in better shape than people in actual shape throwing up from burpees doesn’t make you functionally stronger than the guy covered in muscle

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2021, 07:55:48 AM »
Fucking nonsense more dudes out of shape believing they are somehow in better shape than people in actual shape throwing up from burpees doesn’t make you functionally stronger than the guy covered in muscle

Only nonsense if you want it to be... Plenty of "guys covered in muscle" out there who get winded going up a flight of stairs.
Plenty of Crossfit Gal's out there doing burpee's are functionally stronger than some "guys covered in muscle" out there.
Its individual...

Most pro-BB's are in no shape to do anything functional...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2021, 08:00:47 AM »

gayer than wanting to be "covered in muscle"
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2021, 08:05:23 AM »
Only nonsense if you want it to be... Plenty of "guys covered in muscle" out there who get winded going up a flight of stairs.
Plenty of Crossfit Gal's out there doing burpee's are functionally stronger than some "guys covered in muscle" out there.
Its individual...

Most pro-BB's are in no shape to do anything functional...

There is no such thing as functional just a fancy word guys use to explain why they look like dogshit but are actual in shape in disguise lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2021, 08:11:22 AM »
There is no such thing as functional just a fancy word guys use to explain why they look like dogshit but are actual in shape in disguise lol

you should get you pec taken care of.. can you not afford surgery being unemployed?

my workout today:

pre workout SEO 3 cc bicep/tricp each arm so total 12 cc

25 iu humalog pre

4 rounds giant sets

Close-Grip bench  x10 reps
Fat Grip Barbell Scott Curl  x10 reps
Barbell Curl  – x10 reps
60-degree Incline Hammer  x10 reps
Reverse Barbell Curl x10 reps
DB California Press x10 reps
30-degree Lying DB  x10 reps
Standing Overhead DB x10 reps
Rope Triceps Extension 10 reps

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2021, 08:18:54 AM »
Destroyed Chest and started doing abs for the first time since starting back training.

TRAIN HARD!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2021, 08:21:45 AM »
you should get you pec taken care of.. can you not afford surgery being unemployed?

my workout today:

25 iu humalog pre

4 rounds giant sets

Barbell Curl  – x10 reps
Brutal way to train bro....I`ll be doing Giant-Sets as I get closer to my show....I love any kind of intensity techniques especiallly Giant Sets and Tri -Sets.

Keep pumping !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2021, 08:23:25 AM »

my workout today:

25 iu humalog pre

4 rounds giant sets

Barbell Curl  – x10 reps

12cc of dead oil into your arms daily great plan Found a pic of you online seems to be working wonders you know guys lose limbs doing that dumb shit but hey have at it

Also you are an idiot I have a tear in the muscle the tendon is intact a Dr can not sew hamburger meat back together there is no surgery I can get

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2021, 08:30:40 AM »
 8)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »
12cc of dead oil into your arms daily great plan Found a pic of you online seems to be working wonders you know guys lose limbs doing that dumb shit but hey have at it

Also you are an idiot I have a tear in the muscle the tendon is intact a Dr can not sew hamburger meat back together there is no surgery I can get

just the finishing touches... like powder coating rims.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2021, 08:33:15 AM »

Saw a pic of SoulCrusher from the event that completely destroys your narrative here.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2021, 08:38:53 AM »

You have used SEO in the past i have the  private messages from Professional Muscle of you asking Chris Clark and Phil Heron how to bring up your lagging arms.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2021, 08:41:27 AM »
Saw a pic of SoulCrusher from the event that completely destroys your narrative here.

No one on the beach gives a fuck how many anchor drags you can do if you don't represent with guns and abs you ain't shit. I walked by the godamn Coast guard rescue swimmers training on the beach the other day. It was pathetic throwing medicine balls squatting with 25lbs doing burpees. I have seen these fucking retards in gyms and training the last 20 years always trying to justify and rationalize why they think they are in great shape rubbing their bellies and patting their foreheads at the same time. This is dogshit training. The head guru who was their Sgt I guess was about my age and looked like the pillsbury dough boy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2021, 08:42:46 AM »
You have used SEO in the past i have the  private messages from Professional Muscle of you asking Chris Clark and Phil Heron how to bring up your lagging arms.

I don't even know who Chris Clark is and again I have never put any oil in my arms much less dead oil but keep spreading lies about me Hater never messaged Phil Hernon in my life. My arms have also never been lagging anything

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2021, 08:43:18 AM »

Brian cant see past his own mirror. Im sure the guy is strong, muscular, can fight, handsome etc.
BUT, tons of people out there who are better, but sociopaths cannot see that.
They look in the magic-mirror and see Arnold (or similar) staring back at them.

If you can lose those self-worshipping behaviors "Mr. Wood-Healey", some folks here might even be able to tolerate you.
You can probably care less about that, but just saying...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2021, 08:46:59 AM »
Brian cant see past his own mirror. Im sure the guy is strong, muscular, can fight, handsome etc.
BUT, tons of people out there who are better, but sociopaths cannot see that.
They look in the magic-mirror and see Arnold (or similar) staring back at them.

If you can lose those self-worshipping behaviors "Mr. Wood-Healey", some folks here might even be able to tolerate you.
You can probably care less about that, but just saying...

This is a bodybuilding board I am always going to represent actual weight lifting as the superior method of training. Tired of people not in shape declaring bodybuilders and weight trainers just have fake muscle and are not really strong because they didn't do the WOD dragging a chain in the parking lot before climbing a rope and doing upside down handstand presses meanwhile they can't take their shirts off because they are soft as shit it's fuckign nonsense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2021, 08:58:36 AM »
No one on the beach gives a fuck how many anchor drags you can do if you don't represent with guns and abs you ain't shit. I walked by the godamn Coast guard rescue swimmers training on the beach the other day. It was pathetic throwing medicine balls squatting with 25lbs doing burpees. I have seen these fucking retards in gyms and training the last 20 years always trying to justify and rationalize why they think they are in great shape rubbing their bellies and patting their foreheads at the same time. This is dogshit training. The head guru who was their Sgt I guess was about my age and looked like the pillsbury dough boy

:D 

Whatever you say chief.  Just ask Grape.   ;) 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2021, 09:07:37 AM »
This is a bodybuilding board I am always going to represent actual weight lifting as the superior method of training. Tired of people not in shape declaring bodybuilders and weight trainers just have fake muscle and are not really strong because they didn't do the WOD dragging a chain in the parking lot before climbing a rope and doing upside down handstand presses meanwhile they can't take their shirts off because they are soft as shit it's fuckign nonsense.

Plenty of folks out there (bodybuilders) who are strong and functional. (Just many (at pro level OPEN) are not.
I happen to love heavy weight-training, and cant get into functional stuff, though I know its probably good for me.
My 1-hour walks each day is pretty good for me I know (very hilly neighborhood, etc) and I like Powerlifting type training (5/3/1) mixed with some assistance and bodybuilding stuff at the end.
(Some call it "Powerbuilding"). Do what you like to do, doesnt matter if someone says "its the best way".
The best routine is the one the person enjoys doing, they will enjoy it and put 110% into it. Getting the most out of it.

There is no "Best way" for everyone, also there doesnt need to be. You do what you like doing...

I do agree with you on many things (heavy weight training, hardcore type BB training), I believe is the best (for me).
Though I also see the point that its not for everyone...
(My joints dont seem to like it anymore as I'm mid 50's and 40+ years of doing this shite, talk about over-use injuries).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2021, 09:14:11 AM »
Plenty of folks out there (bodybuilders) who are strong and functional. (Just many (at pro level OPEN) are not.
I happen to love heavy weight-training, and cant get into functional stuff, though I know its probably good for me.
My 1-hour walks each day is pretty good for me I know (very hilly neighborhood, etc) and I like Powerlifting type training (5/3/1) mixed with some assistance and bodybuilding stuff at the end.
(Some call it "Powerbuilding"). Do what you like to do, doesnt matter if someone says "its the best way".
The best routine is the one the person enjoys doing, they will enjoy it and put 110% into it. Getting the most out of it.

There is no "Best way" for everyone, also there doesnt need to be. You do what you like doing...

I do agree with you on many things (heavy weight training, hardcore type BB training), I believe is the best (for me).
Though I also see the point that its not for everyone...
(My joints dont seem to like it anymore as I'm mid 50's and 40+ years of doing this shite, talk about over-use injuries).

It's not like I don't surf, snowboard, free dive, and mountain bike people just see a weight lifter and assume they don't have any coordination and athletic ability its nonsense I enjoy lots of sports. So when someone says they play a sport or do sport specific functional training so they are somehow in better shape despite being soft it is ridiculous as weight training makes you fitter and better at sports not the opposite

Also increase your rep range and volume it's better for your old joints

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2021, 09:16:04 AM »
Bhanky is leading Getbiggers into the future of bodybuilding.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: September 13, 2021, 09:17:05 AM »
Bhanky is leading Getbiggers into the future of bodybuilding.

Pretty much I was sent here to guide some lost souls back to the light nothing is over get your middle aged asses motivated Getbig

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2021, 09:18:52 AM »
Flat bench: 2 warmup + 7 sets
Incline bench: 1 w/u + 5 sets
Dumbbell flies: 1 w/u + 4 sets
Pec Dec: 4 drop sets

Close Grip Bench: 4 sets
Skull Crushers: 4 sets
Weighted dips: 5 sets
Tricep Press Downs: 4 sets

Abs and calves

At no time did I stop to take a selfie in my underwear, like a little bitch phag.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2021, 09:22:17 AM »
Flat bench: 2 warmup + 7 sets
Incline bench: 1 w/u + 5 sets
Dumbbell flies: 1 w/u + 4 sets
Pec Dec: 4 drop sets

Close Grip Bench: 4 sets
Skull Crushers: 4 sets
Weighted dips: 5 sets
Tricep Press Downs: 4 sets

Abs and calves

At no time did I stop to take a selfie in my underwear, like a little bitch phag.

Because you look like shit despite doing a 40 set workout????? And it is called practicing your posing and mandatories. Also flexing is a form of training it absolutely improves muscle definition and pump and the mind muscle connection and pushes blood in a lot of bodybuilders recommend flexing every workout.