Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523707 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #500 on: September 16, 2021, 08:49:21 AM »
No legs or back right Bhank?     ::)  ::)  ::)

I asked if you had abs because yes while you appear to be in pretty decent shape you still have not shown your midsection which is what actually tells the story especially as we get older.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2021, 08:49:35 AM »
That's the point. Just admit you take steroids.  Nobody cares

I don’t take anything other than I listed.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2021, 08:50:35 AM »
I don’t take anything other than I listed.   

Really you don't drink water or eat meat because it is all contaminated with hormones

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: September 16, 2021, 08:52:18 AM »
That's the point. Just admit you take steroids.  Nobody cares

You do realize steroids don't magically turn 250lb slobs in Arnold yes? I know you like to think the only difference between you a person who has never exercised their entire life and a bodybuilder is a magic pill but it's not. You can take everything and train all day everyday it's already too late you are a slob for life at this point.

Why not start by putting down the whiskey and going to the gym today you can at least raise your endorphins and feel better

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: September 16, 2021, 08:54:55 AM »
You do realize steroids don't magically turn 250lb slobs in Arnold yes? I know you like to think the only difference between you a person who has never exercised their entire life and a bodybuilder is a magic pill but it's not. You can take everything and train all day everyday it's already too late you are a slob for life at this point.

you need a new coach..

my first coach John Oregan had me loaded up on gear i trained 2 days a week sometimes 1 and grew like a weed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: September 16, 2021, 08:59:30 AM »
Yeah I will shave and put some product in my hair on contest day but not for you gay fucktwats

Did I ask you to shave? No. I could care less if you shaved or not. I may be bisexual, but I still have standards and you don't meet them. Sorry fella with the oversized ego. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: September 16, 2021, 09:03:13 AM »
you need a new coach..

my first coach John Oregan had me loaded up on gear i trained 2 days a week sometimes 1 and grew like a weed.

Coaches are for mentally week people who don't take responsibility for themselves

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2021, 09:07:13 AM »
Coaches are for mentally week people who don't take responsibility for themselves

okay Shawn Ray.

Ronnie, Ray, kamali, trey brewer, flex, flex lewis all have/had coaches...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #508 on: September 16, 2021, 09:09:46 AM »
Really you don't drink water or eat meat because it is all contaminated with hormones

Not if you consider the source when purchasing.
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #509 on: September 16, 2021, 09:10:25 AM »
okay Shawn Ray.

Hahaha at trey brewer and kamali

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: September 16, 2021, 09:17:32 AM »
Hahaha at trey brewer and kamali

haha threw them gems in there...

i will also add Ben White, Marcus Haley, Tricky Jackson, Bill Wilmore and Craig Richardson all had coaches too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #511 on: September 16, 2021, 09:23:09 AM »
Yeah I will shave and put some product in my hair on contest day but not for you gay fucktwats

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: September 16, 2021, 09:26:37 AM »
okay Shawn Ray.

Shawn Ray didn't and have you seen interviews with the above? Flex and Ronnie talked like children in the 90s it was like watching a 20 year old Mike Tyson trying to speak to reporters. These are not rocket scientist with strong sense of self independence and awareness and reliance. They were basically mentally socially retarded toddlers who lifted weights. And now all these idiots who trusted their "coaches" have liver and kidney failure and are losing fucking limbs brilliant

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: September 16, 2021, 09:35:31 AM »

Why not start by putting down the whiskey and going to the gym today you can at least raise your endorphins and feel better

I love training and have since I was a kid.  Its been my main pursuit now for 33 years.  My first show was in 1997 at 22 YO  - Ronnie guest posed.   I've been training for for literally 3 decades now.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2021, 09:39:10 AM »
I love training and have since I was a kid.  Its been my main pursuit now for 33 years.  My first show was in 1997 at 22 YO  - Ronnie guest posed.   I've been training for for literally 3 decades now.

Yeah great so have I and that message was to shizzo not you. Again you are in pretty good shape but I think it is from lifting weights not doing burpees and ruck marches. We are both in pretty good shape do you actually have abs still we don't know I do. But whatever we are about the same age FFMI and development so not sure what you want to argue about. I am a little heavier because you are a little shorter. But when you pretend lifting weights is vanity and not training that is nonsense.

I didn't have a single drink from 19-21 years old in college because I took my lifting and training that serious. I went from 170-220lbs in that time period and have maintaned it more or less since.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2021, 09:40:34 AM »
Who said tap water.  And you ignored the meat part.

However, you did take the time to find six links to post.

Abnormal.

Carry on.

The fuck do you think the animals you eat are drinking???? The worldwide environment is contaminated with hormones and oestrogenic chemicals you can't avoid them

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »
Shawn Ray didn't and have you seen interviews with the above? Flex and Ronnie talked like children in the 90s it was like watching a 20 year old Mike Tyson trying to speak to reporters. These are not rocket scientist with strong sense of self independence and awareness and reliance. They were basically mentally socially retarded toddlers who lifted weights. And now all these idiots who trusted their "coaches" have liver and kidney failure and are losing fucking limbs brilliant

No wonder why you are jobless. Your reading comprehension is dog shit...

I said: okay, shawn ray- because he is anti coaching.. so i was inferring you are shawn ray.

do you follow? that der George Mason edumacation.

What about Jay full head of hair unlike you had a coach... ronnie is healthly as an ox its the football injures. Lee preist, milos the mind all healthy and well, dexter jackson, joel stubbs, gustavo badell, dennis wolf all healthy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #519 on: September 16, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »
The fuck do you think the animals you eat are drinking????

I only eat grass fed organic uncured meat where the grass has been watered with only the finest waters from glacial springs, and the rainwater that feeds it runs through covered filters guaranteeing 100% purity.

Lurkernomore gave me the link where to get it

PM him if you want it
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: September 16, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »
Yeah great so have I and that message was to shizzo not you. Again you are in pretty good shape but I think it is from lifting weights not doing burpees and ruck marches. We are both in pretty good shape do you actually have abs still we don't know I do. But whatever we are about the same age FFMI and development so not sure what you want to argue about. I am a little heavier because you are a little shorter. But when you pretend lifting weights is vanity and not training that is nonsense.

I said lifting for vanity is not the same as being "in shape."   I was referring to the many BB dying left and right who look like they  are in shape, but are anything but. 

And yes you are right about size for me.   I was straight BB and hypertrophy for many years early on.   I advise all the young guys in my gym to not train the way I do now if they want to get bigger and straight size.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: September 16, 2021, 09:45:54 AM »
No wonder why you are jobless. Your reading comprehension is dog shit...

I said: okay, shawn ray- because he is anti coaching.. so i was inferring you are shawn ray.

do you follow? that der George Mason edumacation.

What about Jay full head of hair unlike you had a coach... ronnie is healthly as an ox its the football injures. Lee preist, milos the mind all healthy and well, dexter jackson, joel stubbs, gustavo badell, dennis wolf all healthy.

So you know all these guys doctors and have reviewed all their bloodwork and cardiology reports you know their liver and kidney functions? Half those dudes look like they have jaundice.

My dad was bald at my age and never touched a weight

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: September 16, 2021, 09:46:42 AM »

I didn't have a single drink from 19-21 years old in college because I took my lifting and training that serious. I went from 170-220lbs in that time period and have maintaned it more or less since.

You said you were using a cane and anorexic during these years. cant keep up with the lies yourself ? put on 30+ lbs using a cane?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #523 on: September 16, 2021, 09:49:01 AM »
I only eat grass fed organic uncured meat where the grass has been watered with only the finest waters from glacial springs, and the rainwater that feeds it runs through covered filters guaranteeing 100% purity.

Lurkernomore gave me the link where to get it

PM him if you want it

But do you rinse the meat?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #524 on: September 16, 2021, 09:50:35 AM »
But do you rinse the meat?

gayer than asking a dude what he does with his meat
Y