Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1547094 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #1150 on: October 01, 2021, 01:46:12 PM »
Bis and tris 10 super sets and walking.

4 sets Seated incline dB curls 12-30 with 4 sets of push downs 25-30.
4 sets seated hammers 15-25 with 4 sets of cable overheads 30s.
2 sets of seated dB 21s with 2 sets of decline dB skulls 20s.

Walked 5 miles earlier will walk another 5 later.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1151 on: October 01, 2021, 04:54:42 PM »
Upper back finally coming in a little bit.  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1152 on: October 01, 2021, 05:52:50 PM »
For a microsecond the sideways photo threw me off.  I thought Bhanky finally shaved those little wisps of hair off his balding head. Then I realized that his back and delts don't look this buff.  :)

Soul crusher, why are you still using those old manual toothbrushes? Get a Sonicare. You dental hygienist will show you how much they appreciate you doing this. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1153 on: October 01, 2021, 05:55:59 PM »
For a microsecond the sideways photo threw me off.  I thought Bhanky finally shaved those little wisps of hair off his balding head. Then I realized that his back and delts don't look this buff.  :)

Nobody compares to Bhanky.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: October 01, 2021, 06:00:11 PM »
He smokes pot?  ;D

I tossed a softball to Getbig and you hit it, lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1155 on: October 02, 2021, 02:55:44 PM »
So now you are a Senior citizen? You talked shit about my legs so yeah you opened the door to that. I do unfortunately have a bleeding Ulcer I am dealing with right now. I hardly sit home all day everyday though. I went for a 3 mile beach walk yesterday and had lunch at the Pier with my Girlfriend. I then went over to her house for dinner last night and just now got home. I am going to VA beach later today to pic up my truck and I have my son this weekend.  I take pics because I have a show coming up and need to monitor my condition. You meanwhile are the loser who spends all day cropping my photos and hating. You are literally obsessed posting more pics of me than I post do you want a date or something?

Here are my peg legs you love so much go ahead and repost them 1000 times

Those legs. Those scrawny peg legs. Making "Gainz", eh? What the hell do you see that no one else does.

You are a shallow, vapid, self-absorbed, narcissist. What kind of 43-year-old man refers to stuff his ugly face with junk food and trying to gain weight as a "noble quest"? You make claims and threats that you won't and can't back up. You're not a man of your word. You're a spoiled, pampered, weak coward.

And LOL @ " bleeding ulcer.  Yeah, sure.

"Cause big dicks up yo ass is bad for ya health."

-- Ice Cube, Check Yo Self

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: October 02, 2021, 05:05:54 PM »
Those legs. Those scrawny peg legs. Making "Gainz", eh? What the hell do you see that no one else does.

You are a shallow, vapid, self-absorbed, narcissist. What kind of 43-year-old man refers to stuff his ugly face with junk food and trying to gain weight as a "noble quest"? You make claims and threats that you won't and can't back up. You're not a man of your word. You're a spoiled, pampered, weak coward.

And LOL @ " bleeding ulcer.  Yeah, sure.

"Cause big dicks up yo ass is bad for ya health."

-- Ice Cube, Check Yo Self

Did you double post this for impact or are you becoming forgetful?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1157 on: October 02, 2021, 05:15:19 PM »
???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: October 02, 2021, 05:40:19 PM »
???

It was posted twice. It's all good.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: October 02, 2021, 11:46:22 PM »
Cook,I used to use a Nautilus 4-Way Neck Machine but I no longer have access to one but will soon.

Anyway,I lay on a flat bench with my head hanging fully off the bench.....I then take a 45 pound plate which I have placed on a well folded towel for padding,put the towel on my face holding each side of the plate,and let my head go fully down then slowly up and repeat (NO HOMO) for high reps.

Start out with a 25 pound plate,don`t be herky jerky at all use perfect form....no momentum....obviously very dangerous to get sloppy......shoot for 5 sets building up to very high reps 20-30 or more once conditioned.

Other than that all I do is Shrugs like you do,but you can use your hands as resistance by placing your hands on the side of your head one at a time and just find the right pressure/resistance level and go for it moving your head to one side pushing against your head with your hand,and then repeat on the other side.

That Nautilus Neck machine was the greatest machine for the neck. It took care of all angles including twisting motion. I haven't seen a gym since the 80s have that machine. The vast majority don't care about the neck. It might not be a "show" muscle but it's invaluable to prevent injuries and neck pain. I just don't have the time to do what you do, so I have to apply resistance with my hands.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: October 02, 2021, 11:57:49 PM »
Or he’s living with his mom and gets allowance money weekly

Thought binky was supposed a new job and working Saturdays

That cuddled spoiled pussy couldn't put in an honest day's work if his life depended on it. It will get in the way of his eating and shitting schedule. A person with nothing but free time on his hands and instead of doing something productive and trying to make the world a better place he just lives a selfish, indulgent, self-centered life. Truly a worthless human being.

People like him truly sicken me.

I wonder on his death bed when he looks back on his life would he actually say, "I wish I could have put on just a little bit more weight.", "I wish I could have gotten my legs a little bit bigger.", "I wish Pellius would have liked me."

But maybe, just maybe, he might think that he should have spent more time with his family. With his son. With his mother. That he did things that made other lives better as a form of gratitude for being so privileged in
life.

But, of course, it will be too late. He will realize too late that he squandered his life and left a legacy of a self-absorbed, malignant narcissist. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: October 02, 2021, 11:59:36 PM »
Well that would certainly explain why he has such an untidy bedroom!! ;D  Look at the state of that!  Stuffed under the bed... everywhere...

His legs looked much better then. But seems to have come at the cost of being much uglier as well.

Life is always about trade-offs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1162 on: October 03, 2021, 12:04:10 AM »

Look at my post history. There's no double post you senile, old, creepy, queer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: October 03, 2021, 12:05:15 AM »
???

This creepy old fuck's mind is getting worse and worse.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1164 on: October 03, 2021, 12:07:51 AM »
It was posted twice. It's all good.

No, it wasn't. It's 9 PM right now in Hawaii and I just got on the board. That post was done way earlier so I couldn't have deleted it since it was just pointed out, wrongly, now.

Please die already, you perverted old fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1165 on: October 03, 2021, 03:16:52 AM »
10-02-21

Quads
Hamstrings
Calves

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1166 on: October 03, 2021, 03:39:45 AM »
That cuddled spoiled pussy couldn't put in an honest day's work if his life depended on it. It will get in the way of his eating and shitting schedule. A person with nothing but free time on his hands and instead of doing something productive and trying to make the world a better place he just lives a selfish, indulgent, self-centered life. Truly a worthless human being.

People like him truly sicken me.

I wonder on his death bed when he looks back on his life would he actually say, "I wish I could have put on just a little bit more weight.", "I wish I could have gotten my legs a little bit bigger.", "I wish Pellius would have liked me."

But maybe, just maybe, he might think that he should have spent more time with his family. With his son. With his mother. That he did things that made other lives better as a form of gratitude for being so privileged in
life.

But, of course, it will be too late. He will realize too late that he squandered his life and left a legacy of a self-absorbed, malignant narcissist.

61 year old man full of jealousy and hate very sad. Sorry I didn't respond to your dozen post about me yesterday was busy with my kid at the Zoo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1167 on: October 03, 2021, 05:03:06 AM »
That Nautilus Neck machine was the greatest machine for the neck. It took care of all angles including twisting motion. I haven't seen a gym since the 80s have that machine. The vast majority don't care about the neck. It might not be a "show" muscle but it's invaluable to prevent injuries and neck pain. I just don't have the time to do what you do, so I have to apply resistance with my hands.
Great machine,they have one about 10 miles from mew....gonna` re-join soon.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: October 03, 2021, 05:08:41 AM »
The best way to train your neck is simple wrestler neck bridges on a matt roll around on your neck no weight needed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1169 on: October 03, 2021, 05:20:45 AM »
The best way to train your neck is simple wrestler neck bridges on a matt roll around on your neck no weight needed

???

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: October 03, 2021, 05:41:48 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: October 03, 2021, 06:11:39 AM »
19" bro.

yeah absolutely I have a 19 inch neck I have taped in on film again I get it you all think I am 160lbs and 5foot6 because I don't look tough with blond hair and blue eyes. However I am in fact 511 and 220lbs with a 19 inch neck and arms

The last thing I want is a bigger neck I don't post pics where my neck swallows my face I try and post pics with a jawline

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: October 03, 2021, 06:13:51 AM »
yeah absolutely I have a 19 inch neck I have taped in on film again I get it you all think I am 160lbs and 5foot6 because I don't look tough with blond hair and blue eyes. However I am in fact 511 and 220lbs with a 19 inch neck and arms

The last thing I want is a bigger neck I don't post pics where my neck swallows my face I try and post pics with a jawline

Good move.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: October 03, 2021, 06:16:36 AM »

???

I have posted a video of me taping my neck at 19inches not sure what more I can say or do but yeah I can't wear a dress shirt with a tie I absolutely do not want my neck any bigger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: October 03, 2021, 06:22:37 AM »
My neck right now like seriously you guys think I am making Uk the size of my neck fucking crazy it’s 19 right now. Wrestlers get big necks from doing bridges that is how you thicken the neck