Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523267 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #2025 on: October 26, 2021, 02:51:33 PM »
In other words you will suck a dick for 500 wow thanks for sharing with the group but no thanks

You won’t be able to squat 405 for 6 reps

I say 6 because first two reps are adrenaline.

So 6 real reps.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2026 on: October 26, 2021, 02:53:05 PM »
In other words you will suck a dick for 500 wow thanks for sharing with the group but no thanks

ahhahaha look how he bails out of squatting 405 on video
what a fuking loudmouth pussy, literally the laughing stock of this entire website now

"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2027 on: October 26, 2021, 02:56:22 PM »
the question now arises---is bhank the biggest pussy to ever be on getbig? We may need a poll for this cause he is definitely top 3
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2028 on: October 26, 2021, 02:56:38 PM »
what a fuking loudmouth pussy, literally the laughing stock of this entire website now

I told you I would make a video but I also told you I was waiting for my knee sleeves not sure why I am not allowed to do a squat workout prior with lighter weight while I wait where is your video? You said you wanted to make it a 6 month challenge and you are just wrongfully assuming I squatted nothing today. I wanted to do some reps and see how they felt. They felt alright curios to see how legs feel tomorrow but yes so far so good. I will add a plate next week

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2029 on: October 26, 2021, 02:58:16 PM »
wes is one of the least "attention whore"ish posters on getbig.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2030 on: October 26, 2021, 02:58:45 PM »

He absolutely could squat 405 right now.

But he needs a padded bar.

Knee "sleeves" (oh brother).

100mg of Drol for 8 weeks.

A gram of Tren.

And 4-5 years of training.

But he "could".

If he wanted to.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2031 on: October 26, 2021, 02:59:56 PM »
I told you I would make a video but I also told you I was waiting for my knee sleeves not sure why I am not allowed to do a squat workout prior with lighter weight while I wait where is your video? You said you wanted to make it a 6 month challenge and you are just wrongfully assuming I squatted nothing today. I wanted to do some reps and see how they felt. They felt alright curios to see how legs feel tomorrow but yes so far so good. I will add a plate next week

omg the lies continue
6 months FOR ME. go back and read it. The second those sleeves arrive you have to hop under 405 and rep it. Those are you exact words, go look back you mongoloid twat. Those sleeves will definitely arrive within a week so you have 1 week to rep 405 on video or as usual you have lied about something else

look, we all know you cant do it so really, shut up and pick another subject

also--where is my video? Youre goddam rights Ill have a 405 squatting video on here IN 6 MONTHS like I stated. Maybe weed has rotted your brain and you cant remember what you typed, would you like us to go back and find your posts stating your terms
"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: October 26, 2021, 03:01:02 PM »

How much weight did you squat today?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2033 on: October 26, 2021, 03:03:23 PM »
How much weight did you squat today?

with his set and reps count Im saying a 35 on each side is what he did
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2034 on: October 26, 2021, 03:11:29 PM »
Lets back up and talk about something here. Weights are tools not goals. Muscular development is the goal. Michelangelo carved David with a chisel not a jackhammer. Also David predated exogenous HGH usage and look at his hands large hands are the ideal.

David was also hung like Mike O'Hearn, so I think you might be on to something here...

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2035 on: October 26, 2021, 03:50:15 PM »
wes is one of the least "attention whore"ish posters on getbig.
Thanks old buddy !! 

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2036 on: October 26, 2021, 04:19:23 PM »
I don’t think anyone had ever squatted in the power rack before I had to change all the settings. But yeah squatted today will see how everything feels then add more weight next week. Didn’t actually like the manta ray thing so may order a pad. Knee sleeves are still on the way. But need to keep perspective see how knees feel the next few days could still wake up tomorrow with fluid and swelling but so far so good. Didn’t go heavy but wanted to relearn the movement and take it slow to make sure everything is ok again 2 years ago the Doctor wanted to shave down my bone on one side to even out the degeneration  in the knees was pulling 100cc of fluid out with a syringe. So will add another plate next week if everything seems kosher. Dang my hair looks decent in this one

So do you not have a total knee replacement in that knee for the degeneration?

The doc didn’t suggest injecting Euflexxa?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2037 on: October 26, 2021, 04:37:10 PM »
Yeah I believe that would be about my max right now. That doesn't mean I am going to bust it out without taking a week or two of squatting again first. I am not stupid. I am going to test the knees slowly. Hell I don't even have my knee sleeves yet which I am absolutely going to wear for a heavy squat

The term "Right now" must mean something different to you than it does to most people. In effect, what you are saying is right now means in two weeks. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think you need to work up to being able to squat 400+ pounds, specially when it isn't clear that you should even try to do it given the condition of your knees. Not sure you realize that if you do this and your knees end up worse for it, folks here aren't going to care....because you basically let a bunch of strangers goad you into doing something you probably shouldn't.

It is becoming very clear that you are in deep into your mid-life crisis. The sports cars and bragging that you are the better than anyone else at everything you do. Then there is you picking fights with and threatening internet yahoos...none of who give a rat's ass about you.

Honestly, the best you have to offer is that you have some folks on Getbig all fired up and they are using you as a reason to achieve their own goals. Bravo! What an amazing achievement. Your papa and momma must so be proud of you....or not. Whatever, your posts are entertaining if kind of futile.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2038 on: October 26, 2021, 04:43:22 PM »
David was also hung like Mike O'Hearn, so I think you might be on to something here...

How do we know Michaelangelo did not use a sledgehammer to make David?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2039 on: October 26, 2021, 04:44:11 PM »
The term "Right now" must mean something different to you than it does to most people. In effect, what you are saying is right now means in two weeks. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely think you need to work up to being able to squat 400+ pounds, specially when it isn't clear that you should even try to do it given the condition of your knees. Not sure you realize that if you do this and your knees end up worse for it, folks here aren't going to care....because you basically let a bunch of strangers goad you into doing something you probably shouldn't.

It is becoming very clear that you are in deep into your mid-life crisis. The sports cars and bragging that you are the better than anyone else at everything you do. Then there is you picking fights with and threatening internet yahoos...none of who give a rat's ass about you.

Honestly, the best you have to offer is that you have some folks on Getbig all fired up and they are using you as a reason to achieve their own goals. Bravo! What an amazing achievement. Your papa and momma must so be proud of you....or not. Whatever, your posts are entertaining if kind of futile.   

I usually wanna slap you after I read your posts, but this is outstanding. Well done
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2040 on: October 26, 2021, 04:47:52 PM »
How do we know Michaelangelo did not use a sledgehammer to make David?

David was definitely not "hung".

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2041 on: October 26, 2021, 04:55:10 PM »
I usually wanna slap you after I read your posts, but this is outstanding. Well done

When it comes to Bhank, Prime really brings the ruckus. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: October 26, 2021, 05:01:20 PM »

Lol! Please don't. Your slap would likely hurt bad. I'm just a frail old man....be nice.

Bhanky is such an easy target...don't you agree?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2043 on: October 26, 2021, 05:32:24 PM »
It sounds like the 405 video is delayed until a more comfortable squat bar pad can be obtained ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2044 on: October 26, 2021, 07:00:54 PM »
Kyle Berkshire, The worlds golf long drive champion only weights 215lb.

....What a tiny tit!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2045 on: October 26, 2021, 07:07:12 PM »
It sounds like the 405 video is delayed until a more comfortable squat bar pad can be obtained ???
Most women don't even use the pussy pad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2046 on: October 26, 2021, 07:13:07 PM »
Kyle Berkshire, The worlds golf long drive champion only weights 215lb.

....What a tiny tit!!

22 lbs of that is hair---which hanky cant relate to
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2047 on: October 26, 2021, 07:17:44 PM »
Lets back up and talk about something here. Weights are tools not goals. Muscular development is the goal. Michelangelo carved David with a chisel not a jackhammer. Also David predated exogenous HGH usage and look at his hands large hands are the ideal.

Then why say you can use a 405# tool when 135 works just as well?

You said anyone with sense can tell you're strong but a 135# squat isnt a measure of strength.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2048 on: October 26, 2021, 07:28:05 PM »

WTF?

Did the soggster sell his account?

I guess the blind squirrel found the acorn today.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2049 on: October 26, 2021, 07:43:36 PM »
405 is not heavy I can squat 405lbs my legs are stronger than they have ever been. The question is if I want to risk blowing out my umbilical hernia for a getbig proof. I will give 315 a try and see how I it feels when my equipment shows up in a week or so. I was training to set the powerlifting state record in the bench press score I tore my pec I am a lot stronger get than getbig thinks

So how did the 405 lb squat and 420 lb State bench press record attempt go today?

Did the 405 go for easy sets of 10?

Full depth to build the quad from top to bottom?

Enquiring minds want to know.