Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1525169 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #7125 on: May 06, 2022, 09:31:16 PM »
My doctor and I do and again I don't really care what you call it. I told everyone exactly how and what I did in every aspect and have just been called a liar. 500mg is 500mg no matter what you call it. No SEO is no SEO. I ate what I said I ate. I lifted what I said I lifted and I took what I said I took. I know how tall I am and I know how much I weigh facts don't require your belief. And I don't give a fuck what anyone says I was in mad fucking shredded shape I absolutely made leg gains since last year and was leaner and tighter than I have ever been in my legs at 44 so you can all kiss my ass. I don't need to justify a damn thing I don't need anyones approval my pics speak for themselves go ahead and lie and tell me I look like shit I am also 213lbs right now. I am putting all you hateful old men to shame and you all know it

If you're going to use your own definitions of something, rather than the norm, don't get mad when people think you're misleading them.

I've never commented on your physique, because I don't care.

Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7126 on: May 07, 2022, 03:54:35 AM »
My doctor and I do and again I don't really care what you call it. I told everyone exactly how and what I did in every aspect and have just been called a liar. 500mg is 500mg no matter what you call it. No SEO is no SEO. I ate what I said I ate. I lifted what I said I lifted and I took what I said I took. I know how tall I am and I know how much I weigh facts don't require your belief. And I don't give a fuck what anyone says I was in mad fucking shredded shape I absolutely made leg gains since last year and was leaner and tighter than I have ever been in my legs at 44 so you can all kiss my ass. I don't need to justify a damn thing I don't need anyones approval my pics speak for themselves go ahead and lie and tell me I look like shit I am also 213lbs right now. I am putting all you hateful old men to shame and you all know it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7127 on: May 07, 2022, 04:01:44 AM »

You yearn for peoples approval Which is why you endlessly spend all day posting pics and calling people haters. It’s why you melt down every single time.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7128 on: May 07, 2022, 06:44:34 AM »
You yearn for peoples approval Which is why you endlessly spend all day posting pics and calling people haters. It’s why you melt down every single time.

Drug free
Not bald
Never assaulted women

There isn’t a bigger liar on the internet. All bullshit and disillusionment.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7129 on: May 07, 2022, 06:54:15 AM »

If your doctor prescribes you any drug you want. Like 500 mg a test a week. Why wouldn’t he prescribed you finasteride?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7130 on: May 07, 2022, 07:05:23 AM »
If your doctor prescribes you any drug you want. Like 500 mg a test a week. Why wouldn’t he prescribed you finasteride?

Why are you guys not posting your workouts on this thread why do you just harass me on it? Oh yeah because you don't workout.

By all means you can take Finastrede this is a big fucking no for me

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/finasteride-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20063819

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7131 on: May 07, 2022, 07:06:05 AM »
Drug free
Not bald
Never assaulted women

There isn’t a bigger liar on the internet. All bullshit and disillusionment.

I don't which one is funnier, the drug free or not bald.  :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7132 on: May 07, 2022, 07:14:53 AM »
Thursday-Chest day:

Machine Plate loaded presses: 3-4 sets
Cable Flies: 3-4 sets
Incline plate loaded presses: 3-4 sets
Decline presses 3-4 sets
Dips: 3 sets

35 minutes on treadmill

Friday-Back Day:

Single arm lat pulldowns: 4-5 sets
Plate loaded machine rows: 4 sets
Machine pullovers: 4 sets
T-bar rows: 4 sets
Low pulley rows: 3 sets
Wide grip chins: 4 sets

Sled push for 10 rounds

Saturday: Arms

Machine preacher curls: 4 sets
Standing cable curls: 4 sets
Hammer curls: 3-4 sets
Concentration curls: 3 sets

Rope pressdowns: 4 sets
Machine extensions: 4 sets
Underhand pressdowns: 3-4 sets
Machine dips: 4 sets

Sled push: 10 rounds
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7133 on: May 07, 2022, 07:49:08 AM »
Good job, SF.^

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7134 on: May 07, 2022, 07:52:32 AM »
Good job, SF.^

Thanks, Ironat!!

Trying to work hard like you!
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7135 on: May 07, 2022, 08:06:37 AM »
Thanks, Ironat!!

Trying to work hard like Bhank!

Fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7136 on: May 07, 2022, 09:17:23 AM »
My doctor and I do
That tells us that your natural test is lower than a 12 year old girls. Your doctor must think you're quite the effeminate bitch to give you 500mg/week, trying real hard to bring some sort of masculinity to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7137 on: May 07, 2022, 09:39:52 AM »
That tells us that your natural test is lower than a 12 year old girls. Your doctor must think you're quite the effeminate bitch to give you 500mg/week, trying real hard to bring some sort of masculinity to you.

I dont give a fuck this is me 15 minutes ago at 210lbs vaccuumed and I havent trained arms or upper body in over 2 weeks. I will be training upper body tonight and looking even better tomorrow. How is your belly you ready for summer doubt it. You can all say I look like shit all day I fucking know I look good right now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7138 on: May 07, 2022, 09:52:25 AM »
But Bhanks does not care what anyone thinks of him. :D :D ??? ???
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7139 on: May 07, 2022, 11:31:49 AM »
But Bhanks does not care what anyone thinks of him. :D :D ??? ???

Has to take his photos wearing a hat and full length pajama pants.

But not because he’s hiding his baldness or scrawny polio legs.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7140 on: May 07, 2022, 11:38:37 AM »
Our savior's theme song

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7141 on: May 07, 2022, 11:41:15 AM »
Has to take his photos wearing a hat and full length pajama pants.

But not because he’s hiding his baldness or scrawny polio legs.

Walter, maybe you can wire BHANKS some cash for hair plugs.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7142 on: May 07, 2022, 11:44:09 AM »
Walter, maybe you can wire BHANKS some cash for hair plugs.

Maybe if he posts a video proving his “girlfriend” can’t write her name in the snow while standing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7143 on: May 07, 2022, 01:29:50 PM »
I dont give a fuck this is me 15 minutes ago at 210lbs vaccuumed and I havent trained arms or upper body in over 2 weeks. I will be training upper body tonight and looking even better tomorrow. How is your belly you ready for summer doubt it. You can all say I look like shit all day I fucking know I look good right now
You look horrible, just some skinny guy that is lean and torn up, imbalanced muscles. Lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7144 on: May 07, 2022, 01:36:21 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7145 on: May 07, 2022, 01:41:04 PM »
You look horrible, just some skinny guy that is lean and torn up, imbalanced muscles. Lol

You are jealous as hell fatboy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7146 on: May 07, 2022, 01:41:57 PM »

I beat you at your best I don't care what contest you did or how you placed or what grainy small old photo you show I know I beat you if we stood next to each other

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7147 on: May 07, 2022, 02:03:56 PM »

Only squatting Liar Hanks does is the Hoboken Squat Cobbler type.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7148 on: May 07, 2022, 02:17:37 PM »
How can you talk reality of the industry when you do t even know the definition of a steroid. At no dosage is testosterone a steroid it is the parent bioidentical hormone. Anabolic Steroids by defintion are synthetic derivatives of Testosterone.

The difference between trt and an anabolic steroid is dosage.

At the amount you are using it is indeed an anabolic steroid. 

Unfortunately you must have poor androgen receptors because it's not working very well.

https://lowtcenter.com/news-article/testosterone-replacement-therapy-steroids/

The main difference between steroid abuse and testosterone injections is the dosage. Testosterone replacement therapy uses smaller doses with the aim of bringing your hormone levels into normal, healthy ranges. This generally means using the smallest dose needed to help increase testosterone levels in your bloodstream.

By contrast, steroid users generally use much higher doses than is recommended by a doctor. In fact, doses can be anywhere between ten and 100 times higher than the maximum dosage a doctor would prescribe. This can increase testosterone and other hormone levels beyond the natural limit and can put your health at risk.

https://www.medicinenet.com/is_trt_a_steroid/article.htm

TRT, or testosterone replacement therapy, differs from anabolic steroids in the amount of testosterone used as well as the risks involved

TRT, or testosterone replacement therapy, differs from anabolic steroids in the amount of testosterone used. TRT aims at treating the symptoms of low testosterone, whereas anabolic steroids contain testosterone in much higher doses to achieve bodybuilding effects quickly and easily. Some anabolic steroids may contain additional ingredients that may damage the liver and kidneys.

So while it’s true that testosterone and anabolic steroids contain similar chemical compounds, what distinguishes TRT from steroids are the doses, indications, and risks.

Some athletes and bodybuilders use anabolic steroids illegally and without medical supervision. These anabolic steroids may contain testosterone or chemicals that act like testosterone. TRT contains only testosterone that is given under medical supervision in doses that are regulated and approved.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7149 on: May 07, 2022, 02:19:10 PM »
I beat you at your best I don't care what contest you did or how you placed or what grainy small old photo you show I know I beat you if we stood next to each other