Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1522598 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #9400 on: July 05, 2022, 09:26:55 AM »
You guys read too much into one pic when flexing and squinting in the sun. My face is really not that bloated. I have been traveling this week ao probably  a little too much sodium ans not enough exercise. But as always there is a big defferenxe between flexing and relaxed. Jawline is still intact

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #9401 on: July 05, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »
Turning Chinese.

Almost, but not quite.

I think he's turning Japanese.

I really think so.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9402 on: July 05, 2022, 12:36:49 PM »
Almost, but not quite.

I think he's turning Japanese.

I really think so.

its the jaundice kicking in

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9403 on: July 05, 2022, 12:49:17 PM »
You guys read too much into one pic when flexing and squinting in the sun. My face is really not that bloated. I have been traveling this week ao probably  a little too much sodium ans not enough exercise. But as always there is a big defferenxe between flexing and relaxed. Jawline is still intact

Your recent haircut looks good. How do you feel about it? The first time I got a buzz cut when I was 22 years old, my wife didn't recognize me. She had just finished lunch with friends in downtown Portland she walked right passed me in the crosswalk when we were both crossing the street in opposite directions.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9404 on: July 05, 2022, 01:04:40 PM »
Your recent haircut looks good. How do you feel about it? The first time I got a buzz cut when I was 22 years old, my wife didn't recognize me. She had just finished lunch with friends in downtown Portland she walked right passed me in the crosswalk when we were both crossing the street in opposite directions.

she saw you all right.... ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9405 on: July 05, 2022, 01:06:44 PM »

Hanky, your GF let you travel alone?

What about the kids and pool table?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #9406 on: July 05, 2022, 01:27:20 PM »
Back
21 sets!
Cardio 20 minutes
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9407 on: July 05, 2022, 01:29:49 PM »
she saw you all right.... ;D

Could be. Maybe she was embarrassed. Buzzcuts were not fashionable in the late 60's, long hair and beards were. I could grow an impressive beard but had very little hair on my head.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9408 on: July 05, 2022, 04:29:40 PM »

Bro, shave your head.

You’re practically bald.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9409 on: July 05, 2022, 04:47:58 PM »
Bro, shave your head.

You’re practically bald.

Really dont get why getbig is so worried about my hair and face is this a bodybuilding site or freaking grinder? I dont need or want to be pretty my girl is pretty. I am trying to be a scary monster. That old pic simply shows me what my legs can do I will get there again and then some.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9410 on: July 05, 2022, 04:52:40 PM »
Bro, shave your head.

You’re practically bald.

Surprisingly, there is a big difference in the way many people perceive you when your head is shaved verses it being buzz cut. For some reason even a tiny bit of fuzz looks less radical then a polished "chrome dome".  I've tried both several times over the past 55 years. I have so little hair, one would think it makes no difference, but it does. I am not so concerned with pleasing others as I am with pleasing myself. For the moment, I am going with the buzzed look... this could change. The beauty of having hair is that you can change the haircut almost as often as you wish.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9411 on: July 05, 2022, 05:01:52 PM »
Really dont get why getbig is so worried about my hair and face is this a bodybuilding site or freaking grinder? I dont need or want to be pretty my girl is pretty. I am trying to be a scary monster. That old pic simply shows me what my legs can do I will get there again and then some.

If you don’t care about being “pretty,” why do you get so upset and offended when people say you’re going bald?
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9412 on: July 05, 2022, 05:05:22 PM »

Well the bloating in your face is cause for concern. Because that is an obvious signs of renal failure from all the anadrol you’re taking.

Regarding the hair, you claim you’re not bald or balding. Yet in every picture you post  you have 
 The  sunroof hair cut.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9413 on: July 05, 2022, 05:10:16 PM »
Well the bloating in your face is cause for concern. Because that is an obvious signs of renal failure from all the anadrol you’re taking.

Regarding the hair, you claim you’re not bald or balding. Yet in every picture you post there’s more you have more and more of  a sunroof.

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' What all of us see is not what Bhank sees when he looks in the mirror or at his selfies. I think this should be obvious by now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9414 on: July 05, 2022, 05:25:52 PM »
If you don’t care about being “pretty,” why do you get so upset and offended when people say you’re going bald?

Because you are missing the entire concept of this board its called bodybuilding not fashion modelling. I have never denied my hair is thinning.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9415 on: July 05, 2022, 05:28:51 PM »
'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' What all of us see is not what Bhank sees when he looks in the mirror or at his selfies. I think this should be obvious by now.

No you guys are simply focusing on face and hair when its a fucking bodybuilding site. Its a sport not a beauty contest. You can be ugly and bald and still be great at bodybuilding.  I am looking at my physical developmemt my physique. I am here for sport. You 4 gay schmoes are here for the wrong thing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9416 on: July 05, 2022, 05:30:05 PM »
No you guys are simply focusing on face and hair when its a fucking bodybuilding site. Its a sport not a beauty contest. You can be ugly and bald and still be great at bodybuilding.  I am looking at my physical developmemt my physique. I am here for sport. You 4 gay schmoes are here for the wrong thing

Lol at you thinking bodybuilding is not a beauty pageant lol

Have you seen men’s bikini?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9417 on: July 05, 2022, 06:02:28 PM »
Ok I have a cold and I am at a condo but I have an adjustable incline bench so did a little
High incline had some elbow pain
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
3 sets with 75s 12-15 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9418 on: July 05, 2022, 06:11:41 PM »
I am trying to be a scary monster.
You're failing miserably. Worst monster ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9419 on: July 05, 2022, 06:12:32 PM »
Ok I have a cold and I am at a condo but I have an adjustable incline bench so did a little
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

Right pec is showing signs of   visible gyno .

I’ve mentioned this to you before.

You should get on an AI asap.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9420 on: July 05, 2022, 06:28:10 PM »
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

Looking jakkkked Hankins.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9421 on: July 05, 2022, 06:43:05 PM »
Because you are missing the entire concept of this board its called bodybuilding not fashion modelling. I have never denied my hair is thinning.

So you melt down that bad because I am not talking about bodybuilding, and instead, talking about your balding head?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9422 on: July 05, 2022, 06:45:01 PM »
Right pec is showing signs of   visible gyno .

I’ve mentioned this to you before.

You should get on an AI asap.

Its simply the tear above the nipple filling in its not gyno below but a gap above. No sensitivity no puffiness no tenderness no glandular swelling or growth no active gyno. I am also not super dry right now. But I am well aware of the early signs of gyno and I dont have it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9423 on: July 05, 2022, 06:45:44 PM »
1 sets with 50s 50 reps
1 set with 90s 8 reps

Now you have bad elbows?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9424 on: July 05, 2022, 06:46:39 PM »
So you melt down that bad because I am not talking about bodybuilding, and instead, talking about your balding head?

Look we get it your a Fag and you think I am ugly. That is fine I am not here to look pretty for you