Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1524158 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #29800 on: March 10, 2023, 07:45:12 AM »
And I suspect know that you let men buttfuck you for spare change.

I have never posted pics here other than contest pics taken by others and given to me.....I don`t need validation until contest day......the only day when it truly counts.

Alright I see you guys just want to talk nasty filth so I am out nasty old fags that’s why no one comes to this board anymore

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29801 on: March 10, 2023, 07:45:59 AM »
Alright I see you guys just want to talk nasty filth so I am out nasty old fags that’s why no one comes to this board anymore
Leave then homo.

All the legendary hall of famers are here....you don`t count, and can`t count to 12 actually.

I feel like breaking your face you pussy.  :D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #29802 on: March 10, 2023, 07:46:08 AM »

its not nasty filth, its actually the truth
you paid men to fuck you in the ass
that is a stone cold fact

fa99ot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29803 on: March 10, 2023, 07:48:08 AM »

We will welcome you back this afternoon when you decide to post selfie No 12445667544

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29804 on: March 10, 2023, 07:48:19 AM »

See you next week :)!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #29805 on: March 10, 2023, 07:48:39 AM »
k boys gotta go, busy day with my kid

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29806 on: March 10, 2023, 07:49:41 AM »
LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #29807 on: March 10, 2023, 07:50:47 AM »

you do realize its 2023 not 2007 .

No one is going to any boards period.

Why don't you go post on Intense Muscle while you are at it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29808 on: March 10, 2023, 07:52:06 AM »
you do realize its 2023 not 2007 .

No one is going to any boards period.

Why don't you go post on Intense Muscle while you are at it.

He doesnt realize its not 1987 or 1997 any more for F sake. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #29809 on: March 10, 2023, 07:54:15 AM »
Bhanky,
Does it hurt when your girlfriend (or curlfriend) pegs you?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29810 on: March 10, 2023, 07:59:25 AM »
Do we need to resurrect Team Diabetic Neck?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29811 on: March 10, 2023, 08:03:01 AM »
Bhanky,

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #29812 on: March 10, 2023, 08:03:11 AM »
Bhanky,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29813 on: March 10, 2023, 08:33:39 AM »
     Uh oh you getting turned on? Better log off quick and go take care of that. The self hate is brimming up in you when your natural gay urges come to the surface.  Maybe go fuck your girl in the ass and pretend it's a dude and shove those feelings deep down.
      Why do you keep coming back here if it's so bad? You're constantly owned nonstop  yet keep coming back for more. That says more about you than us you friendless loser. You wish this place was more like the rest of the internet and people can't be so mean. "Why can't they be made to be nice to me!" Nope people can still be honest around here. And honestly you suck. Dick that is

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29814 on: March 10, 2023, 08:42:18 AM »

Stop being a baby. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29815 on: March 10, 2023, 08:59:58 AM »
Right no current pic because you are not currently in shape so just make up nasty lies about them

Fuck me, who talks like that?

What a fucking homo

Ringpiece like a rosette

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #29816 on: March 10, 2023, 09:05:34 AM »
This is basically what i said to him when i asked why do i need to post a pic to say his right side is atrophied, arms different size etc.
I always say he's lean but he refuses to acknowledge any faults in his physique when he obviously posts up pics for comment.  He just doesn't like the real critique.
I don't think brian has bigorexia either, people with bigorexia usually think they are small like anorexics think they're fat. Brian has something else!
Bhanks....I CHALLENGE you to answer this question:

1) Are food critics always Michelin star chefs?

2) Are movie critics always Oscar winning actors / directors / etc?

3) Sports reporters / announcers always ex-pro athletes?

4) Judges in competitions (*cough* - *laugh* - like strict curling) always the top level in that sport/activity?

If they aren't, is their opinion of things wrong?

I DARE you to answer.....Do not ignore like you typically do.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #29817 on: March 10, 2023, 09:08:01 AM »
This is basically what i said to him when i asked why do i need to post a pic to say his right side is atrophied, arms different size etc.
I always say he's lean but he refuses to acknowledge any faults in his physique when he obviously posts up pics for comment.  He just doesn't like the real critique.
I don't think brian has bigorexia either, people with bigorexia usually think they are small like anorexics think they're fat. Brian has something else!

Im telling you guys, Brian has a brain injury that has caused him to be at a level of retardation and act the way he does. He does not have a job, I mean really, think about it, working at home or not no one posts 239 times a day on getbig with a job, let alone what else he does online. There is no job

Plain and simple retardation---fact

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29818 on: March 10, 2023, 09:20:14 AM »
What would the point be - I'd post a pic of my midsection and two things would happen - one, I'd lose respect for myself for actually feeling I have to validate myself to some old internet pyscho.  Two, you'd comment that I'm not "big" enough, no matter what the condition.

Even though your bigorexia won't enable you to see things through an alternate lens, I'll explain it again - I don't view being "in shape" based on aesthetics.  Nobody's "in shape" anyway when they've been on a boatload of steroids since they were 20.  (you still haven't commented on the iKite posts about all the drugs you've used - why not?).

I'm older than you, drug free, can deadlift 2x bodyweight for 8 reps, run faster, and run five miles sub 40, and probably ruck 40+ miles on a whim if I had to.

So, I'm not worried about your definition of "in shape".

Even Grape is in on it now.   LOL!!!!   

Bhank - when you lost Grape - you lost EVERYONE.   Your Attitude is crap and you are a mentally ill nutcase.   You are a giant white shark in a tiny glass of water, but not even a guppy in the Ocean.   Get out of that little incestuous dixieland town and you will come to understand that.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29819 on: March 10, 2023, 09:25:29 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29820 on: March 10, 2023, 09:27:52 AM »
If you think you are in better shape let’s see it your not so stfu

Bianca Butt Plug Fag.got

I don't Think I am I know I am in far better physical condition than you,
I don't have polio Legs / My Back is wide & muscular / & I don't have half my upper body atrophying.
It Drives you even more Nuts that the Rest of us Don't wish to post pics up for your wank bank
collection.

Keep your Fag.got Queer Tendency of wanting to Wank over Pics of other Men on this Board
Under Control - its running wild & you're Obsessed.

The Fact you're so desperate for wank material is seeping out of you all the time,
Hell haven't you enough Faggohtry with Patrick & Mr Strict Curl.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29821 on: March 10, 2023, 09:29:37 AM »
Even Grape is in on it now.   LOL!!!!   

Bhank - when you lost Grape - you lost EVERYONE.   Your Attitude is crap and you are a mentally ill nutcase.   You are a giant white shark in a tiny glass of water, but not even a guppy in the Ocean.   Get out of that little incestuous dixieland town and you will come to understand that.

Getbigger spike had this guy figured out months ago:

its his mindset - the North Carolina small town badass - LONE WOLF steel assassin - only they try to get bigger is their E-G-O

unless its a boydbulindg gym in Greensboro or Charlotte , maybe Raleigh - BUT especially in rural regions the men have this mindset IN THE WEIGHT ROOM that they run the world - I think most avoid social media so they see no instagram posts of any fitness professional

BUT they sling weight that way too heavy, stare down and mean mug every other male in the gym, the slam weights loading unloading and rereading weights just to make noise , they pick you apart for petty ass shit i.e. you may be swole af , ripped , pressing weight but they ZERO IN on your "hairy back" ??

basically weak men, they have had no real alpha types to look up to in person, ever - no competitive sports history on a high level - no sense of being on a team with other alphas having to make shit work and happen - just all solo pursuits with minimal fruition their whole lives - so they have to lie to themselves and say they are the BEST - they don't know how to even approach another male and maybe ask for help or even bullshit with you in a cool way - they make things uncomfortable , forced interactions in the gym usually mid set - or they engage in some conversation with their idiot half ass friend in close proximity to you in the gym and expect you to interject yourself in their mindless banter

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29822 on: March 10, 2023, 09:30:18 AM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

:-*

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29823 on: March 10, 2023, 09:32:27 AM »
Again you claim they destroy me they claim they destroy me you claim you are past my level yet none of them or you are willing to post a current comparable pic and PROVE IT

Pure Faggohtry Desperate for other men's pic's - Fuck off with you're Queerness it's Sickening.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29824 on: March 10, 2023, 09:35:33 AM »
If someone posted a pic and looked like a prime Arnold he`d still pick you apart.

Fuck this goofy wannabe.