Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523499 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31375 on: March 22, 2023, 01:18:04 PM »
I am going to disagree I think arms are a wash as his right is bigger than my right but I do think my left is edging his left out also in this pic my forearms do look bigger and my  midsection looks leaner. Obviously he takes it though with his back and chest the back gives him a better v taper but my shoulders are just as big and wide. I am also a little bit taller so his extra 15lbs goes a little further
One, his arms are bigger. Two, his arms are proportionate. You have one arm 2" smaller than the other one. You lose. Don't even bring up taper because you have none. As in none whatsoever.  Your shoulders are a straight line to your waist. Fuck off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31376 on: March 22, 2023, 01:26:46 PM »
Again you want to compare yours? Let’s see it
I dont need to, its wide enough to win the UK championships.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31377 on: March 22, 2023, 01:28:11 PM »
You fucking dolt! We get your fucking head is huge but is it the size of a basketball? These are no where scaled properly.  It's like talking to a brick wall you just don't get it

By all means throw up a back pic I may not beat hazbin but I destroy you

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31378 on: March 22, 2023, 01:28:35 PM »
I dont need to, its wide enough to win the UK championships.

but is it good enough to come last in the Mr Podunk Douchenozzle contest?  ??? :o

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31379 on: March 22, 2023, 01:35:29 PM »

Brian Wood, stop the bullshit.

You nearly blew your load looking at the 405 squat.

There’s a reason you ran away from it like you ran away from hawaii

Same old stories with you.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31380 on: March 22, 2023, 01:37:07 PM »
Ok? Address what I said. I'm not in this. I'm not comparing myself to bb's far superior to myself claiming I can compare. You may not beat Hazbin? May not? You get destroyed by Wes Jeff and some old shmoe at the local contest you competed in. So no you don't beat Hazbin. That's really not the discussion here. It's how you can be so fucked in the head to even try and compare yourself to him. Fucking idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31381 on: March 22, 2023, 01:49:35 PM »
Ok? Address what I said. I'm not in this. I'm not comparing myself to bb's far superior to myself claiming I can compare. You may not beat Hazbin? May not? You get destroyed by Wes Jeff and some old shmoe at the local contest you competed in. So no you don't beat Hazbin. That's really not the discussion here. It's how you can be so fucked in the head to even try and compare yourself to him. Fucking idiot

I destroy Wes I beat Jeff and Hazbin beats me you are probably somewhere between Wes and Jeff

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31382 on: March 22, 2023, 01:53:32 PM »
Im dying here laughing that he thinks he beats Jeff and Wes, national level winners whereas he ran up a pile of last places against people far worse than Jeff and Wes. And fuck he should never mention hazbin in the same breath, he has never and will never see one third (see what i did there) of the size and condition of hazbin

but meh, fuck, the entertainment, laughs and delusions are absolutely worth it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31383 on: March 22, 2023, 01:55:51 PM »
Im dying here laughing that he thinks he beats Jeff and Wes, national level winners whereas he ran up a pile of last places against people far worse than Jeff and Wes. And fuck he should never mention hazbin in the same breath, he has never and will never see one third (see what i did there) of the size and condition of hazbin

but meh, fuck, the entertainment, laughs and delusions are absolutely worth it

I'm glad I'm now out of this   :D ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31384 on: March 22, 2023, 01:59:09 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31385 on: March 22, 2023, 02:01:01 PM »
I destroy Wes I beat Jeff and Hazbin beats me you are probably somewhere between Wes and Jeff

what we see

what hankins sees

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31386 on: March 22, 2023, 02:01:06 PM »
I'm glad I'm now out of this   :D ;D

Still waiting for a full back double bicep from you not a quarter shot a foot from a mirror

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31387 on: March 22, 2023, 02:03:10 PM »
Still waiting for a full back double bicep from you not a quarter shot a foot from a mirror
you in this thread

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31388 on: March 22, 2023, 02:11:29 PM »
  LOL. How do you beat Jeff? He had a lat spread pic here that kills you. You have him in biceps, forearms, and 1 shoulder. He has you in triceps, quads, hams, calves, width, chest, conditioning. Your backs are close but he has more detail, a little more density. In a contest, both Wes and Jeff would destroy you. Balance matters, symmetry matters. Your imbalances from one side to the other would be a BIG  markdown. You also can't get below 10% bodyfat without dying while Wes and Jeff can hit 5%.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31389 on: March 22, 2023, 02:23:29 PM »
we have seen your attempt at a rear lat spread, dont make someone post it again, you look like a fucking hunchback
  He denied it was a rear lat spread while he was clearly doing a rear lat spread.  ::)  He'll never do a front lat spread with quads knowing yours blows him away.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31390 on: March 22, 2023, 02:25:39 PM »
  He denied it was a rear lat spread while he was clearly doing a rear lat spread.  ::)  He'll never do a front lat spread with quads knowing yours blows him away.

it looked like a "before" chiropractors advertisement photo

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31391 on: March 22, 2023, 02:42:44 PM »
His elbow to elbow reach is the same as mine probably less we both have elbows touching the corner of the pic the pics should be the same width the distance from the belly button to the bottom and head to the top all line up. Then you assholes made his pic wider at the same height when they were the same size to start. I admit he wins the pose but again I deserve a fair comparison as it looks a lot closer when properly scaled.
  Scaled? You are standing closer to the camera to look bigger. He is further back. It's obvious by comparing heads alone. Your head is twice the size of his head.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #31392 on: March 22, 2023, 02:56:57 PM »

Please stop! This is embarrassing

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31393 on: March 22, 2023, 03:01:29 PM »
what some people don't realize is that most pros are teeny fellers.  it's their proportion that makes them look huge

ben pakulski and i took up similar space, look at him by dexter jackson and branch warren.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31394 on: March 22, 2023, 03:02:19 PM »
Please stop! This is embarrassing

I can’t wait till Bhanks challenges you !   Lol.   That’s gonna be fun.

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31395 on: March 22, 2023, 03:04:23 PM »
There is more to life than obsessing about trying to maximize your muscle-gain potential, especially if you lack the genetics required to get a meaningful return on your effort. As an alternative for the approval from your peers that you so desperately want but are undeserving of, think about escaping from your mental prison of drugs, alcohol, obscene self-promotion, pleasure in negative attention, and self-mutilation.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #31396 on: March 22, 2023, 03:04:34 PM »
I can’t wait till Bhanks challenges you !   Lol.   That’s gonna be fun.

Haha he won't

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31397 on: March 22, 2023, 03:08:49 PM »
Haha he won't

Oh
He will.   And Nohomo you look better than I do and have no problem admitting to that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31398 on: March 22, 2023, 03:26:23 PM »
[

FFS  Butt Plug the only things getting Destroyed are you in each of those comparisons
& you're Arse hole by the Fagggots you pay to Fuck you.

Oh did you conveniently forget SC also made you look like the bag of smashed & atrophied body parts
That you are.

Fuck off-  you & you're enormous elephant head filled with Delusions

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31399 on: March 22, 2023, 03:29:24 PM »
I’m interested in seeing LittleJ (nh)