Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1536902 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #32625 on: April 14, 2023, 03:45:34 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #32626 on: April 14, 2023, 05:20:04 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32627 on: April 14, 2023, 06:21:09 PM »
Someone didn't lift that day

https://krankenstein-gb.wistia.com/medias/ur1az4koon

LOL,

Brian are you doing a depletion workout the final week?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32628 on: April 14, 2023, 06:54:32 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32629 on: April 14, 2023, 06:56:21 PM »
Wow you photoshopped a video congrats

HA HA HA

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you....that was taken DIRECTLY from your IG.....

I will bet you $10,000 if you posted the one you have...it would look EXACTLY the same.

TAKE THE FUCKING CHALLENGE BRIAN.....

If it is photoshopped....I pay you $10,000.....if not, you pay me $5000

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEE EEEEEEEEEEASEEEEE take this bet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32630 on: April 14, 2023, 07:40:57 PM »
HA HA HA

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you....that was taken DIRECTLY from your IG.....

I will bet you $10,000 if you posted the one you have...it would look EXACTLY the same.

TAKE THE FUCKING CHALLENGE BRIAN.....

If it is photoshopped....I pay you $10,000.....if not, you pay me $5000

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEE EEEEEEEEEEASEEEEE take this bet

Its obviously shopped and poorly why is the pixelation all gone where my supposed gut is because you edited it jackass who do you think you are fooling?"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32631 on: April 14, 2023, 08:55:37 PM »
Its obviously shopped and poorly why is the pixelation all gone where my supposed gut is because you edited it jackass who do you think you are fooling?"

Yeah...right...its a straight up IG pull.   YOU are one of the most delusional fucks there are.

Just prove me wrong and post the original to your youtube and share it.

You won't because you know this is legit.  Come on bitch....prove me wrong.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #32632 on: April 14, 2023, 09:51:53 PM »
Bhank is one of the most pathetic, childish, liars ever. Guy lives a life of constant denial.  Loser.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32633 on: April 14, 2023, 10:09:40 PM »
Wow you photoshopped a video congrats

Brian, you know this the original video.

It’s pulled from your IG.

I know it’s hard to believe your gut is that bad

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #32634 on: April 14, 2023, 11:28:25 PM »
It's pretty sad that bhank has been juicing for years only to look like a bald trucker with a gut diving into that pool.  Maybe if he actually listened and learned he would know a thing or two about dieting and training. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32635 on: April 15, 2023, 05:12:51 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32636 on: April 15, 2023, 05:14:49 AM »
Once the storm of him pulling out (which his dad should have done) dies down....this thread will pic up.  Brian will find something else...like camber tossing.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #32637 on: April 15, 2023, 05:21:40 AM »
bhank's Boss: Hey Bri sorry to distract you, I know it's tricky to focus with your ADD but do you think you can finish all remaining accounts by the end of today?

bhank: Yea will do my contest is coming up I need to keep eating 4100 calories otherwise I will shrink also I had two bloody shits today already its messing up with my anemia damnit where the hell is my anadrol

bhank's Boss: Ehm.. ok. We do need at least that defense account sorted out as it might compromise our relationship with our supplier. I'd appreciate if you can give an update on progress ASAP.

bhank: I mean those bitches photoshop my pictures all day long what the hell is wrong with them wes even told me I look like a swimmer rambone posted a picture crashing me but his arms are like 16 inch max hahaha I crash him oh wait a minute I feel another shit coming up

bhank's Boss: Brian, I don't think you understand. I need a progress report ASAP. The defense account was due two days ago. Let me repeat, this is bad for our relationship with our supplier.

bhank: Yea, no problem but those guys still say I have a 44 inch gut meanwhile here I am shitting my guts out, how can I have a 44 inch gut with no food in the stomach do you think all this hgh I took fucked me up or something damn and I was hoping to win the contest in nine dyas what the fuck I think I'll go on a two day water fast

bhank's Boss: Brian, you're not listening. Your performance has really gone downhill in the last month. I have raised this with you repeatedly.

bhank: I will look so awesome in my new posing trunks meanwhile I need to do something about my legs right now I am sitting on 202.5 pounds on contest day I will be so ripped I will shoow those bitches at Getbig fucking pussy ass bitches

bhank's Boss: I am scheduling a call with HR.

bhank: fucking pussy ass bitches

Zoom call ends.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32638 on: April 15, 2023, 05:37:36 AM »
Too early to laughing this hard it hurts.   Lol.

bhank's Boss: Hey Bri sorry to distract you, I know it's tricky to focus with your ADD but do you think you can finish all remaining accounts by the end of today?

bhank: Yea will do my contest is coming up I need to keep eating 4100 calories otherwise I will shrink also I had two bloody shits today already its messing up with my anemia damnit where the hell is my anadrol

bhank's Boss: Ehm.. ok. We do need at least that defense account sorted out as it might compromise our relationship with our supplier. I'd appreciate if you can give an update on progress ASAP.

bhank: I mean those bitches photoshop my pictures all day long what the hell is wrong with them wes even told me I look like a swimmer rambone posted a picture crashing me but his arms are like 16 inch max hahaha I crash him oh wait a minute I feel another shit coming up

bhank's Boss: Brian, I don't think you understand. I need a progress report ASAP. The defense account was due two days ago. Let me repeat, this is bad for our relationship with our supplier.

bhank: Yea, no problem but those guys still say I have a 44 inch gut meanwhile here I am shitting my guts out, how can I have a 44 inch gut with no food in the stomach do you think all this hgh I took fucked me up or something damn and I was hoping to win the contest in nine dyas what the fuck I think I'll go on a two day water fast

bhank's Boss: Brian, you're not listening. Your performance has really gone downhill in the last month. I have raised this with you repeatedly.

bhank: I will look so awesome in my new posing trunks meanwhile I need to do something about my legs right now I am sitting on 202.5 pounds on contest day I will be so ripped I will shoow those bitches at Getbig fucking pussy ass bitches

Zoom call ends.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #32639 on: April 15, 2023, 05:46:49 AM »
simple differences

soulcrusher- no show as such on the horizon up at 4 a.m to train

hanky- show in 168 hours- up to practice a 'lat spread' he can't master to post it up for strangers who hate him while shitting blood

perhaps if danced with the oldies he wouldn't be so close to death
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32640 on: April 15, 2023, 05:54:51 AM »

Zoom call ends.

HE CAN'T BE FADED!!!

Damn good read....it's like you know him so well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32641 on: April 15, 2023, 06:06:46 AM »

Zoom call ends.
LOL  ;D  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #32642 on: April 15, 2023, 06:07:33 AM »

Zoom call ends.

Pure genius  8)

And - you could substitute a conversation with his partner/friends/whatever and it still works!!  Not sure why though...  ;D

T

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32643 on: April 16, 2023, 07:31:18 AM »
  Post the original video. Exactly. We all saw the original. Your belly looked like you swallowed a grenade the second you dove. Those 6000 calories a day had to go somewhere.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32644 on: April 16, 2023, 08:00:32 AM »

Zoom call ends.
God damn legend

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32645 on: April 17, 2023, 04:45:52 AM »
I trained Hanky - while you were arguing with haters on GB at 4 AM.  Good luck on Saturday-  IF YOU MANAGE TO SHOW UP 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #32646 on: April 17, 2023, 04:52:53 AM »
I trained Hanky - while you were arguing with haters on GB at 4 AM.  Good luck on Saturday-  IF YOU MANAGE TO SHOW UP

Remember, because lifetime has a skierg....its ghey according to the resident mass monster

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32647 on: April 17, 2023, 04:55:24 AM »
I trained my superior, untorn chest with symmetrical nipples this morning

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32648 on: April 17, 2023, 04:58:17 AM »
Remember, because lifetime has a skierg....its ghey according to the resident mass monster

We have an entire row of ski mills.  A row of assault bikes.  We have a lot of good stuff.   The legit hex bars , good platforms , slam  balls up to 100 etc.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32649 on: April 17, 2023, 04:59:09 AM »
I trained my superior, untorn chest with symmetrical nipples this morning

You are 185lbs stop it