Author Topic: Morning Belly  (Read 7387 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Morning Belly
« on: October 09, 2021, 05:25:52 AM »
What motherfuckers what? Eating everything going to bed with a 40 inch belly and waking up like this every morning. Talk some shit tell me how delusional I am meanwhile this is my 43 year old belly

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Morning Belly
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 06:13:45 AM »
Take away the steroids and you’ll look like you’ve never lifted a day in your life you bobble head.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 06:15:33 AM »
Your celebrity nipple match is…

The Ultimate Warrior. Always hard and ready for action

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 06:22:29 AM »
I bet all of those digestive and health issues he has are self inflicted. He has an eating disorder, it's just not the common ones like Anorexia or Bulimia. We might be diagnosing a new eating disorder, that might directly tie into the bodybuilding lifestyle.

His desire to stuff himself full of calories, with no regard for the health aspect of said food is definitely a mental disorder of some kind. The fact that he has turned a blind eye to his body's constant rejection, and cries for help, only further substantiates my theory.

Guy needs to put down the fork and see a therapist.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 06:22:35 AM »
Take away the steroids and you’ll look like you’ve never lifted a day in your life you bobble head.

I am not currently taking any supplements no HRT no protein no creatine no peptides nothing. I have a good core because I have spent my life being active and playing sports. I do not even train abs.  it is entirely from a lifetime of sports.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2021, 06:24:09 AM »
I bet all of those digestive and health issues he has are self inflicted. He has an eating disorder, it's just not the common ones like Anorexia or Bulimia. We might be diagnosing a new eating disorder, that might directly tie into the bodybuilding lifestyle.

His desire to stuff himself full of calories, with no regard for the health aspect of said food, is definitely a mental disorder of some kind. The fact that he has turned a blind eye to his body's constant rejection, and cries for help, only further substantiates my theory.

Guy needs to put down the fork and see a therapist.

This is hilarious the obese guy who doesn’t train is telling the guy with washboard abs who trains everyday to put down the fork??? 

You can’t look like this if you are eating too much and missing nutritional value are you daft? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2021, 06:25:49 AM »
This is hilarious the obese guy who doesn’t train is telling the guy with washboard abs who trains everyday to put down the fork???
At least I can wear white without showing blood.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2021, 06:26:58 AM »
What motherfuckers what? Eating everything going to bed with a 40 inch belly and waking up like this every morning. Talk some shit tell me how delusional I am meanwhile this is my 43 year old belly

Anyone can look like that when they abuse t3, Clen, DNP and GH.

You have admitted you use t3 year round as a “fat burner”

You also look anorexic.. oh wait you are anorexic.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2021, 06:28:36 AM »
At least I can wear white without showing blood.

But do you see my point?? How the fuck are you going to give me diet advise?? Where is your logic?? You can’t be shredded if you eat too much. You can’t train if you don’t eat nutritional food. You should be listening to me and asking me questions and Taking notes but you want to give advice who the fuck is delusional here?? Stop believing you think you know anything about nutrition and training you don’t

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2021, 06:29:05 AM »
Take away the steroids and you’ll look like you’ve never lifted a day in your life .

This can be said about 90% of steroid users.

With that said, you look good for a dude in his mid 40's. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2021, 06:30:59 AM »
Anyone can look like that when they abuse t3, Clen, DNP and GH.

You have admitted you use t3 year round as a “fat burner”

You also look anorexic.. oh wait you are anorexic.

I have never touched that stuff why do you feel the need to constantly make up lies about me??

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 06:38:10 AM »
Head like an October cabbage.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2021, 06:39:23 AM »
But do you see my point?? How the fuck are you going to give me diet advise?? Where is your logic?? You can’t be shredded if you eat too much. You can’t train if you don’t eat nutritional food. You should be listening to me and asking me questions and Taking notes but you want to give advice who the fuck is delusional here?? Stop believing you think you know anything about nutrition and training you don’t
Dude, having a 6 pack does not necessarily equate to being healthy. You are a perfect example of that. You may look in shape from the outside, but with all of the physical ailments you suffer from, you are rotting on the inside.

Knock on wood, I have no physical ailments. I would rather look like me, facially, and body wise (hint of abs) then walk around with all of the health problems you have. It's not a tradeoff that I am willing to take. Fitness, is supposed to be an overall healthy lifestyle.

You shit(blood) all over that notion. Which is why no one should respect you or take advice from you.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2021, 06:49:06 AM »
I have a keg and not a six pack.  Sorry for the old joke. I'm old.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 06:52:02 AM »
I have a keg and not a six pack.  Sorry for the old joke. I'm old.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 06:56:26 AM »
Bhanky does not use steroids.

He uses bio-identical hormones such as test enanthate but not steroids.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 07:00:54 AM »
Dude, having a 6 pack does not necessarily equate to being healthy. You are a perfect example of that. You may look in shape from the outside, but with all of the physical ailments you suffer from, you are rotting on the inside.

Knock on wood, I have no physical ailments. I would rather look like me, facially, and body wise (hint of abs) then walk around with all of the health problems you have. It's not a tradeoff that I am willing to take. Fitness, is supposed to be an overall healthy lifestyle.

You shit(blood) all over that notion. Which is why no one should respect you or take advice from you.

I had an ulcer I get them sometimes and they last about a week I do not pass blood all the time. You do not have a hint of abs. I am in way better physical shape and older than you despite having some injuries over the years. You are obese and think you are healthier than me. It's fucking nonsense about as stupid as the people who think weight lifters are not real athletes and can't perform.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 07:30:11 AM »
bhank how many grams of protein do you take in a day roughly?
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2021, 07:45:24 AM »
bhank how many grams of protein do you take in a day roughly?

Bhanky only eats bio-identical protein.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2021, 07:46:30 AM »

You have a good build. That torn pec throws off your symmetry standing relaxed, that being said it should have probably been reattached upon injury. I have a torn pec but not a complete detachment and only shows when I pose.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2021, 08:08:53 AM »
You have a good build. That torn pec throws off your symmetry standing relaxed, that being said it should have probably been reattached upon injury. I have a torn pec but not a complete detachment and only shows when I pose.

I do have some injuries that effect my symmetry. Not much I can do about them now other than trying to hide them when posing and overtrain those sides but would be a lot worse if I stopped training. What I can control is my training eating size and condition and I am continuing to work on those. Thanks for the positive feedback Coach. Also I have Brandon beating Rammi based on the prejudging. We can all only work with what we have not everyone is going to be 250lbs and have great symmetry and shape but everyone can be in decent condition with a little bit of size and srtrength. Too many people give up because they will never be Brandon Curry perfect remember you can always look worse so stay motivated and keep training injured with imbalances looking like a torn up Ronnie Coleman Dorian Yates missing body parts or even peg leg Flex  best to keep working at it when you get old and are all beat up you need to keep going not stop.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2021, 08:34:07 AM »
what’s your resting HR?

[/youtube]

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2021, 08:39:36 AM »

5ft 8 inches 225

6ft 1 inch 186lbs

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2021, 08:41:44 AM »
I had an ulcer I get them sometimes and they last about a week I do not pass blood all the time. You do not have a hint of abs. I am in way better physical shape and older than you despite having some injuries over the years. You are obese and think you are healthier than me. It's fucking nonsense about as stupid as the people who think weight lifters are not real athletes and can't perform.

Shizzos “hint of abs” looks like someone took a hammer to a jellyfish

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2021, 08:42:22 AM »
Looking very good Bhanks.