Author Topic: The stupidity of Trumptards is ...  (Read 2962 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: The stupidity of Trumptards is ...
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2021, 12:38:18 PM »
feel free to attempt to refute anything I've said
Why do you still talk about Trump  ??? He's out of the game. Done...

Are you one of these rageaholics that just wants to argue for arguings sake? Like it gives you some kind of high?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2021, 12:46:28 PM »

Biden and Hillary are politicians but they are not the same as Trump in any way

I'll give you one easy example

Hillary conceded the 2016 election the morning after election day and  before the votes across the country had been completely counted, much less certified

We've NEVER seen a national politician claim that if he doesn't win it's "rigged" against him and then continue that lie almost a year after the election has been counted, re-counted, audited etc..

This is destructive to OUR DEMOCRACY and Trump couldn't give a shit.

We've NEVER seen a politician in this country undermine our Democracy the way Trump has and CONTINUES to do

We've NEVER seen a politician in either party who has actively worked to destroy people in his OWN party

Remember that Trump WHILE POTUS called his fellow Americans and fellow Republicans HUMAN SCUM

We've never seen anything like that and that's just a small example.  I could give you twenty more but these few should be enough to make the point

Trump is a cult leader and sadly there are millions of Americans who are stupid enough to follow him over a cliff

Fair points except Hillary and Al Gore both had an issue with the election results, but they eventually conceded. I understand your perspective though.

I would agrue others have undermined our democracy but they have been much more subtle than Trump, but arguing about politics is worthless.

Thank ls for the response.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 12:50:00 PM »

Are you one of these rageaholics that just wants to argue for arguings sake? Like it gives you some kind of high?

No he's not

Go back and read the first page

Trump is the current leader of the the Republican Party and he continues to this very day to LIE about the last election and undermine our Democracy

I would be happy if he disappeared from politics so that I would never have to mention him again

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2021, 12:55:55 PM »
Fair points except Hillary and Al Gore both had an issue with the election results, but they eventually conceded. I understand your perspective though.

I would agrue others have undermined our democracy but they have been much more subtle than Trump, but arguing about politics is worthless.

Thank ls for the response.

both Hilary and Gore won the popular vote

Hilary conceded the election the morning after election day

Gore actually presided over the counting of the electoral college votes and declared Bush the winner

Trump not only didn't concede but a mob of his supporters, prompted by him, attempted to stop the counting of electoral vote

Trump wouldn't even attend the inauguration of Biden

There is no comparing Trump to any other so called politician in this country

Trump is a TRAITOR, a cult leader and wanna be dictator...end of story

Trump is directly responsible for the current divisive political climate in this country and he fucking loves it that way

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »

Gore actually presided over the counting of the electoral college votes and declared Bush the winner

Trump not only didn't concede but a mob of his supporters, prompted by him attempted to stop the counting of electoral vote

Trump is a TRAITOR and wanna be dictator...end of story

Come on man, a wanna be dictator? If he wanted to be he would have been. He would have gone full Sadam Husain, he didn’t. He didn’t handle the election with class but neither did the Dems.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »

Because he’s a loser who doesn’t get hired anymore because his sites look like they were done for geocities

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2021, 01:02:33 PM »
tell us how you really feel

He’s (Strawman) is the most miserable fuck I’ve ever encountered on the internet anywhere and can’t think one thing that hasn’t backfired on him….I guess just because she conceded meant it was okay to try to form a coup to get him out of office with the Steel Dossier (paid for by her) that lead 4 years of tax paid fake investigations and two fake unconstitutional “impeachments” only to have all of it debunked….Clinton NEVER recovered. And yes…he is absolutely the most the powerful person in this country…

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
Come on man, a wanna be dictator? If he wanted to be he would have been. He would have gone full Sadam Husain, he didn’t. He didn’t handle the election with class but neither did the Dems.

yes

he absolutely loved dictators

He claims he fell in love with Kim Jong-un and of course took Putin's side over the US every chance he got

Here is what he said about Xi Jinping

WASHINGTON — President Trump spoke in approving terms of his Chinese counterpart's consolidation of power Saturday, telling campaign donors in Florida that maybe the United States should follow suit.

Calling Chinese President Xi Jinping "a great gentleman" and "the most powerful president in 100 years," Trump suggested that he'd like to follow Xi's example and abolish term limits.

"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump said. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day."

And of course he supported the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia even over the conclusions of our own intelligence agencies

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 01:04:10 PM »
Because he’s a loser who doesn’t get hired anymore because his sites look like they were done for geocities

wtf are you talking about?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2021, 01:05:10 PM »
He’s (Strawman) is the most miserable fuck I’ve ever encountered on the internet anywhere and can’t think one thing that hasn’t backfired on him….I guess just because she conceded meant it was okay to try to form a coup to get him out of office with the Steel Dossier (paid for by her) that lead 4 years of tax paid fake investigations and two fake unconstitutional “impeachments” only to have all of it debunked….Clinton NEVER recovered. And yes…he is absolutely the most the powerful person in this country…

then stop reading my posts you whiny little bitch

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2021, 01:20:33 PM »
Exactly.

Main stream news doesn't hate Trump. Media moguls and CEO's love to have folks think they hate him because they know their audience wants. Trump himself loves the hate because it keeps people talking and thinking about him which....it keeps him relevant. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2021, 04:30:21 PM »
Lol does Trump control the news?

I thought mainstream media hated him? They can't leave him alone?

Nobody wants to cover this drooling scarecrow:

ANYTHING but covering the POTUS failures.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2021, 04:33:48 PM »

He's dropped off the Forbes 400 and he's pretty much a pariah anywhere else on the planet except at Klan (I mean) Trump rally

did you know the klan was created by the democrats?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2021, 04:43:44 PM »
yes

he absolutely loved dictators

He claims he fell in love with Kim Jong-un and of course took Putin's side over the US every chance he got

Here is what he said about Xi Jinping

And of course he supported the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia even over the conclusions of our own intelligence agencies

what did biden have about 40 executive orders his first week?  he is forcing the vaccine, he is forcing diversity, and the replacement of white people and you call trump the dictator?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2021, 04:55:11 PM »

Trump not only didn't concede but a mob of his supporters, prompted by him, attempted to stop the counting of electoral vote

Trump is a TRAITOR, a cult leader and wanna be dictator...end of story

Trump is directly responsible for the current divisive political climate in this country and he fucking loves it that way

yeah she conceded the morning after instead of election night when she clearly lost, and then she whined about "russian collusion" non stop and still does to this day, what a gal right?

why should trump attend the inauguration when the entire system including the RINO's tried to sabotage him?  the republicans couldn't stand that an outsider and TV star like him was more desired by the american people and you expect trump to be mr. nice guy with these traitors?

we love him because he is not like any other CORRUPT politician in our history, we voted trump because of the insanity and destruction your people have forced in this country, don't you dare blame him for the "divisive political climate" you libs and dems created this monster by trying to destroy america

and stop crying about the "insurrection" while you and your people praised BLM literally burning down america, kamala even bailed out those rabid animals, funny how the only cop that actually commits murder against a small woman crawling through a window gets protected by the media

you and your people will burn in hell for what you are trying to do to america, fuck you :)

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »

E

Yes well, a lot has changed since 1865. The Democratic and Republican parties have flip-flopped and morphed a few times. Once it was known as the Democratic-Republican party....one party with dual names. The 'other' party at that time was the Federalist party. It wasn't until the mid-20th century that the two parties were on track to become what they represent today. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2021, 06:22:50 PM »

E

yawn...learn some history for fucks sake

Note the title of this thread for a reference to yourself

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/30/fact-check-democratic-party-did-not-found-kkk-start-civil-war/3253803001/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2021, 06:57:12 PM »
I think the issue Trump and the election deniers  had is the MASSIVE irregularities in absentee/mail in votes vs those who went to the polls. For example, in Pennsylvania, nearly 3 out of 4 people that went to the polls voted for Trump, then the mail in votes come in and nearly 3 out of 4 Pennsylvanians voted for Biden. This certainly is not an accurate representation of the electorate, regardless of which candidate you support. The same thing happened in nearly every other state, with Biden winning nearly every absentee vote in every state, and Trump winning nearly every in person vote in every state. Then weird shit like Biden winning 60% of the absentee vote in places like South Carolina, a Republican stronghold where Trump smoked Biden at the actual polls.  And at the polls you show your face, most states demand I.D. and thus some consider it a more valid form of voting. I voted by mail and there was no verification at all other than me writing that I am who I say I am. And this signature verification for tens of millions of votes is bullshit. Trump won at the polls, Biden won at the mailbox. And that doesn't sit right with many people who want a fair and just election, regardless of who wins. The manner of voting should not influence any election. At least not to this degree.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2021, 06:59:16 PM »

He's the poster child for TDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2021, 07:02:22 PM »
I think the issue Trump and the election deniers  had is the MASSIVE irregularities in absentee/mail in votes vs those who went to the polls. For example, in Pennsylvania, nearly 3 out of 4 people that went to the polls voted for Trump, then the mail in votes come in and nearly 3 out of 4 Pennsylvanians voted for Biden. This certainly is not an accurate representation of the electorate, regardless of which candidate you support. The same thing happened in nearly every other state, with Biden winning nearly every absentee vote in every state, and Trump winning nearly every in person vote in every state. Then weird shit like Biden winning 60% of the absentee vote in places like South Carolina, a Republican stronghold where Trump smoked Biden at the actual polls.  And at the polls you show your face, most states demand I.D. and thus some consider it a more valid form of voting. I voted by mail and there was no verification at all other than me writing that I am who I say I am. And this signature verification for tens of millions of votes is bullshit. Trump won at the polls, Biden won at the mailbox. And that doesn't sit right with many people who want a fair and just election, regardless of who wins. The manner of voting should not influence any election. At least not to this degree.

can you provide some links to what you're talking about so we know that it's actually accurate or at the very least we can see where you're getting this information

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2021, 07:03:25 PM »
He's the poster child for TDS.

feel free to point out anything that I've written that is not true

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2021, 07:06:06 PM »
what did biden have about 40 executive orders his first week?  he is forcing the vaccine, he is forcing diversity, and the replacement of white people and you call trump the dictator?

E

why don't you tell us since you can look it up as well as anyone else

did he "force" you to get the vaccine ?

tell us how he forced diversity on you and replaced white people

Give us some actual facts so we know what you're talking about

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2021, 07:10:46 PM »
can you provide some links to what you're talking about so we know that it's actually accurate or at the very least we can see where you're getting this information
Here is just one link but go look at absentee vs poll vote from any source you like. Biden barely won any states from people that went to the polls.  https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-absentee-voting-looked-like-in-all-50-states/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2021, 07:14:40 PM »
Here is just one link but go look at absentee vs poll vote from any source you like. Biden did not win one state from people that went to the polls.  https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-absentee-voting-looked-like-in-all-50-states/

Do you have any links that mention what you are specifically talking about

For example you said that 3 out of 4 mail in votes for in Pennsylvania were for Biden and you (or whatever your source was) claims that is not an accurate representation of the electorate.

What is your source of info for those two claims ?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2021, 07:16:26 PM »
Do you have any links that mention what you are specifically talking about

For example you said that 3 out of 4 mail in votes for in Pennsylvania were for Biden and you (or whatever your source was) claims that is not an accurate representation of the electorate.

What is your source of info for those two claims ?
Philadelphia Inquirer https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/mail-ballots-pennsylvania-election-trump-biden-20201119.html