Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 12184 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2021, 06:41:19 PM »
Actually he explained his theory using a different virus.

But you knew that.

Sorry. We're not talking about that anymore.

This moment belongs to Coach...and his epic meltdown!

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »
Or : Coach is Karen.

i genuinely like this one
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2021, 06:41:57 PM »
god youre a baby, a midget fucking baby. Its staggering what a big fucking mouth you have and then turn into a little whiny bitch when things arent your way. I would literally rtrade my life, actually kill myself for 10 minutes in a room to beat the fucking piss out of you. Ive never seen someone with such a huge mouth online be such a fucking bitch

I pray to fucking god we cross paths one day, and you wont have the time to take out your stupid little gun since you cant actually defend yourself. I will fucking end you.

God I have never hated a human being as much as i hate you

I pray nightly that you die a gruesome death

Seriously, make it happen bitch. I swear to God make it happen. Find a way to cross the border legally or illegally. I have the place and I I’ll make the time. BTW, you fat, dumb sonofabitch, we know who you are so you’re not a gimmick. I was referring to “OAK”…unless you’re his gimmick

PS…don’t need a gun

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2021, 06:44:28 PM »
Actually he explained his theory using a different virus.

But you knew that.

He can't stand thinking he might have been duped on this, so he's all in to the extreme. Nothing more to say about it. Waste of time.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2021, 06:47:58 PM »
Sorry. We're not talking about that anymore.

This moment belongs to Coach...and his epic meltdown!
OMG!

I just got a message that said I've been banned from GetBig!

Is this for real!

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2021, 06:50:37 PM »
OMG!

I just got a message that said I've been banned from GetBig!

Is this for real!

🙄

Depends on if your IP addy matches Howard's.  ;D

I mean you are still posting, no?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2021, 06:58:29 PM »

Depends on if your IP addy matches Howard's.  ;D

I mean you are still posting, no?

I got a message that I was permanently banned and I couldn't log in for several minutes.

Is that a "getbig warning"?

:(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2021, 07:40:23 PM »
Seriously, make it happen bitch. I swear to God make it happen. Find a way to cross the border legally or illegally. I have the place and I I’ll make the time. BTW, you fat, dumb sonofabitch, we know who you are so you’re not a gimmick. I was referring to “OAK”…unless you’re his gimmick

PS…don’t need a gun

“You seem nervous”

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2021, 08:04:48 PM »
god youre a baby, a midget fucking baby. Its staggering what a big fucking mouth you have and then turn into a little whiny bitch when things arent your way. I would literally rtrade my life, actually kill myself for 10 minutes in a room to beat the fucking piss out of you. Ive never seen someone with such a huge mouth online be such a fucking bitch

I pray to fucking god we cross paths one day, and you wont have the time to take out your stupid little gun since you cant actually defend yourself. I will fucking end you.

WTF is this? Yeah, we all know what Josh is capable of. If someone really pisses him off he wants to beat the shit out of him. On the internet the keyboard and a good brain is what is required, not threats of violence. I shake my head at what is acceptable on Getbig.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2021, 08:26:36 PM »
“You seem nervous”

I’m too old to get nervous about anything. The only good thing I can say about Josh is he doesn’t hide, unlike…..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2021, 09:36:39 PM »
I’m too old to get nervous about anything. The only good thing I can say about Josh is he doesn’t hide, unlike…..

No one hides from you gramps.  Little man, big delusions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2021, 09:48:08 PM »
No one hides from you gramps.  Little man, big delusions.

Except you…troll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2021, 10:39:50 PM »
Except you…troll.

I'm not hiding from you.  Bitch.   

Why would you think ANYONE would need to hide from a delusion half pint with mental issues?  The only action you are capable of is mass posting on the internet.  And you can't even do that very well either.    So shut the fuck up midget.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2021, 11:03:48 PM »

So maybe OAK is Howard? Man- if that turns out to be true he is a bigger pussy than i thought.

I don't know if it's true or not, but that does seem like a moniker Howard would gravitate towards.

Also is the IP thing automatic or something someone has to check for a match and then ban, because if it's automatic what about then using a VPN?  (I know nothing about this topic)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2021, 11:07:05 PM »
I was banned..now unbanned. I'm confused.
"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2021, 11:59:03 PM »
I’m totally fine with health care workers losing their jobs.

If they aren’t smart enough to get the vaccine I don’t want them treating me.

❤️

This really goes to show what kind of miserable human being you are. You can easily request that you want to be treated only by someone vaccinated. But that is not how you see things. You want to punish and take away the livelihood of someone trying to make a living and feed his family. Just because you think you know better than someone else what is good for them.

This is the fight going on in this country. Those who believe in freedom and responsibility and those who believe in government power, control, and coercion.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2021, 12:16:00 AM »
WTF is this? Yeah, we all know what Josh is capable of. If someone really pisses him off he wants to beat the shit out of him. On the internet the keyboard and a good brain is what is required, not threats of violence. I shake my head at what is acceptable on Getbig.

I modified my bicep training from two sets every seven days to two sets every eight days. No difference.

Actually, that's how I came to train "HIT". Not that I got any results doing any kind of training protocol -- I've tried them all. I just noticed that it didn't seem to make any difference how many days a week I trained a body part or who many sets I did. I'd ask myself whether this additional set or this addition day mattered. It didn't. So over the years, my workouts became shorter and less frequent with the same no results. So I reason if I can accomplish nothing by spending an X amount of time and effort and also accomplish nothing by spending an even less amount of time and effort, then I might as well do less. Who knows? Maybe I might eventually stumble on to Mentzer's one workout every two weeks.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2021, 12:17:49 AM »

So I assume you no longer be wearing his "Joe Local" T-shirts. I believe you were one of his original customers.

BTW, what ever happened to that business?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2021, 12:33:14 AM »
https://globalnews.ca/news/8286331/canada-covid-vaccine-passport-travel/

No traveling by plane, train or ship in Canada without being vaccinated.

I love this!

❤️❤️❤️

The complete opposite of SAS.  WTF the Nordics don't have outbreaks but the Americas are having consistent outbreaks?  You have to be out of your fucking mind if you think the experimental compounds (they aren't true vaccines) aren't causing mutations given their low efficacy (6 months?) vs. Influ shots (90-day efficacy).  Put in context. I got a flu shot in Oct one year, went on vacation in Feb, and contracted the full-blown flu, and F'ed up my whole vaxxcation (FOH!)  The science community knows this but damn the general public really lives like sheep.   

This is like an Enron cash grab but all the execs are federally protected vs. having to off themselves and jump out of 20 story windows.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2021, 12:35:29 AM »
So I assume you no longer be wearing his "Joe Local" T-shirts. I believe you were one of his original customers.

BTW, what ever happened to that business?

I had an Argentine tegu..they like to sleep in human scent clothing...that's where the shirt went
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2021, 03:38:09 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2021, 05:13:15 AM »
Not sure if Oak is Howard but it does resemble what typically happens when Howard trumpets a bullshit MSM narrative:

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2021, 06:51:29 AM »
The complete opposite of SAS.  WTF the Nordics don't have outbreaks but the Americas are having consistent outbreaks?  You have to be out of your fucking mind if you think the experimental compounds (they aren't true vaccines) aren't causing mutations given their low efficacy (6 months?) vs. Influ shots (90-day efficacy).  Put in context. I got a flu shot in Oct one year, went on vacation in Feb, and contracted the full-blown flu, and F'ed up my whole vaxxcation (FOH!)  The science community knows this but damn the general public really lives like sheep.   

This is like an Enron cash grab but all the execs are federally protected vs. having to off themselves and jump out of 20 story windows.

Your comments about the flu shot demonstrate that you don’t even have an ELEMENTARY understanding of vaccines.

🙄🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2021, 07:00:14 AM »
Your comments about the flu shot demonstrate that you don’t even have an ELEMENTARY understanding of vaccines.

🙄🙄

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2021, 09:57:15 AM »

🙄🙄

Why are the Amish doing better than most in dealing with Covid?

[/youtube]