Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 12146 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2021, 02:09:29 PM »
This post demonstrates that you don’t have an even ELEMENTARY understanding of how vaccines work.

🙄🙄

Please provide me with an example in our history where people were encouraged to vaccinate to protect the vaccinated?

For example, if somebody receives a hepatitis vaccine, they don't ask others to get the vaccine to protect the person that was vaccinated. Get my point?

You should try looking somewhere besides CNN for a change.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2021, 03:05:15 PM »
Please provide me with an example in our history where people were encouraged to vaccinate to protect the vaccinated?

For example, if somebody receives a hepatitis vaccine, they don't ask others to get the vaccine to protect the person that was vaccinated. Get my point?

You should try looking somewhere besides CNN for a change.

That’s easy! 🙂

Any vaccine who’s efficacy is less than 100%

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2021, 03:43:58 PM »
That’s easy! 🙂

Any vaccine who’s efficacy is less than 100%

Really? One example, I've never heard anyone tell someone to get a tetanus/pertussis shot to protect others who've received the same vaccine, have you?

This is too easy...I bet you think Biden is doing a good job too. Keep drinking that corn pop, chump.

https://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/faqs.html#prevented

In general, DTaP vaccines are 80% to 90% effective. Among kids who get all 5 doses of DTaP on schedule, effectiveness is very high within the year following the 5th dose – at least 9 out of 10 kids are fully protected. There is a modest decrease in effectiveness in each following year. About 7 out of 10 kids are fully protected 5 years after getting their last dose of DTaP and the other 3 out of 10 kids are partially protected – protecting against serious disease

Q: I’ve heard about parents refusing to get their children vaccinated and travelers to the United States spreading disease; are they to blame for pertussis outbreaks?
A: Even though children who haven’t received DTaP vaccines are at least 8 times more likely to get pertussis than children who received all 5 recommended doses of DTaP, they are not the driving force behind the large-scale outbreaks or epidemics. However, their parents are putting them at greater risk of getting a serious pertussis infection and then possibly spreading it to other family or community members.

We often see people blaming pertussis outbreaks on people coming to the United States from other countries. This is not the case. The United States never eliminated pertussis like polio, so there’s always the chance for it to get into a community. Plus, every country vaccinates against pertussis.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2021, 04:18:39 PM »
Really? One example, I've never heard anyone tell someone to get a tetanus/pertussis shot to protect others who've received the same vaccine, have you?

This is too easy...I bet you think Biden is doing a good job too. Keep drinking that corn pop, chump.

https://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/faqs.html#prevented

In general, DTaP vaccines are 80% to 90% effective. Among kids who get all 5 doses of DTaP on schedule, effectiveness is very high within the year following the 5th dose – at least 9 out of 10 kids are fully protected. There is a modest decrease in effectiveness in each following year. About 7 out of 10 kids are fully protected 5 years after getting their last dose of DTaP and the other 3 out of 10 kids are partially protected – protecting against serious disease

Q: I’ve heard about parents refusing to get their children vaccinated and travelers to the United States spreading disease; are they to blame for pertussis outbreaks?
A: Even though children who haven’t received DTaP vaccines are at least 8 times more likely to get pertussis than children who received all 5 recommended doses of DTaP, they are not the driving force behind the large-scale outbreaks or epidemics. However, their parents are putting them at greater risk of getting a serious pertussis infection and then possibly spreading it to other family or community members.

We often see people blaming pertussis outbreaks on people coming to the United States from other countries. This is not the case. The United States never eliminated pertussis like polio, so there’s always the chance for it to get into a community. Plus, every country vaccinates against pertussis.

You can say that you haven’t heard of something happening but that provides no evidence of your claim.

Also, you’re totally changing the subject. Your initial claim was that the COVID vaccine doesn’t work…what does that even mean? 🤷‍♂️

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2021, 05:14:15 PM »
Actually more like…ANTIVAXXER-INTELLIGENCE.

😆😆😆😆

How intelligent is it to fund a new virus and not be able to make an effective vaccine?

Maybe Fauci should send some more $$$ to China to get something that works better.  :D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »

How intelligent is it to fund a new virus and not be able to make an effective vaccine?

Maybe Fauci should send some more $$$ to China to get something that works better.  :D

Of course that’s not true. The vaccine is effective.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2021, 05:24:51 PM »
You can say that you haven’t heard of something happening but that provides no evidence of your claim.

Also, you’re totally changing the subject. Your initial claim was that the COVID vaccine doesn’t work…what does that even mean? 🤷‍♂️

The vaccines don't work like vaccines typically have in regards to our historical pharmacology. My statement still stands, why should somebody get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated?

You then said if a vaccine is not 100% effective then it would likely be in this category. I posted you info on a pertussis vaccine that is less than 100% effective and there has never been a narrative in our history where we were told to get the pertussis vaccine to protect others that have already received the pertussis vaccine.

Try again.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2021, 05:31:39 PM »
The vaccines don't work like vaccines typically have in regards to our historical pharmacology. My statement still stands, why should somebody get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated?

You then said if a vaccine is not 100% effective then it would likely be in this category. I posted you info on a pertussis vaccine that is less than 100% effective and there has never been a narrative in our history where we were told to get the pertussis vaccine to protect others that have already received the pertussis vaccine.

Try again.

No. Your initial statement was that if the vaccine “worked” we wouldn’t have to worry about the unvaccinated spreading the virus.

Instead of explaining this you changed the subject to a different virus.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2021, 05:52:35 PM »

Try again.

I'll say it again.

Your intial statment was a claim that if a vaccinated person spreads the virus to an unvaccinated person that PROOVES the vaccine doesn't "work".

My response was - this demonstrates you have a very poor understanding of how vaccines work.

Prove me wrong.

8) 8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2021, 06:05:52 PM »
https://globalnews.ca/news/8286331/canada-covid-vaccine-passport-travel/

No traveling by plane, train or ship in Canada without being vaccinated.

I love this!

❤️❤️❤️

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2021, 06:09:24 PM »
Dear Ron, if you want to make this board even close to legit, get rid of the trolls and gimmick.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 21, 2021, 06:11:56 PM »
No. We’re two different people.

I’m starting to wonder about all these antivaxxer users like yourself though. The posts seem like they are all coming from the same person.

You guys are such SHEEP.

🐑🐑 😆😆😆

I've never had a gimmick.

So when you stated that you were the oldest active member here...that pretty much gave away that the original OAK used "password" as his password.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #137 on: October 21, 2021, 06:15:34 PM »
I'll say it again.

Your intial statment was a claim that if a vaccinated person spreads the virus to an unvaccinated person that PROOVES the vaccine doesn't "work".

My response was - this demonstrates you have a very poor understanding of how vaccines work.

Prove me wrong.

8) 8)

Ha I see. Typical libbytard, changing the narrative to avoid the ownage. You need to work on your comprehension.

Hopefully you're vaxxed. Seriously, I really and truly hope you' are and get all the multiples of boosters coming your way. If you live that long

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #138 on: October 21, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
Dear Ron, if you want to make this board even close to legit, get rid of the trolls and gimmick.

god youre a baby, a midget fucking baby. Its staggering what a big fucking mouth you have and then turn into a little whiny bitch when things arent your way. I would literally rtrade my life, actually kill myself for 10 minutes in a room to beat the fucking piss out of you. Ive never seen someone with such a huge mouth online be such a fucking bitch

I pray to fucking god we cross paths one day, and you wont have the time to take out your stupid little gun since you cant actually defend yourself. I will fucking end you.

God I have never hated a human being as much as i hate you

I pray nightly that you die a gruesome death
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 21, 2021, 06:18:09 PM »

You remind me of the Nazis! You want to ban and control everyone who disagrees with your agenda.

I'm sooo  glad I live in a free country.

❤️

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 21, 2021, 06:20:14 PM »
god youre a baby, a midget fucking baby. Its staggering what a big fucking mouth you have and then turn into a little whiny bitch when things arent your way. I would literally rtrade my life, actually kill myself for 10 minutes in a room to beat the fucking piss out of you. Ive never seen someone with such a huge mouth online be such a fucking bitch

I pray to fucking god we cross paths one day, and you wont have the time to take out your stupid little gun since you cant actually defend yourself. I will fucking end you.

God I have never hated a human being as much as i hate you

I pray nightly that you die a gruesome death

Haha…Coach getting DESTROYED in his own thread!

👍

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #141 on: October 21, 2021, 06:24:39 PM »

👍

well he wanted me to snap  :D

but for real, find a bigger mouth who is such a coward on the internet. I refuse to believe that person exists
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #142 on: October 21, 2021, 06:32:34 PM »

Dear Ron,

If you want to make this board even close to legit, get rid of the midget whiners and crackpot delusion theorists.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 21, 2021, 06:34:01 PM »
Dear Ron,

If you want to make this board even close to legit, get rid of the midget whiners and crackpot delusion theorists.

😆😆😆

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 21, 2021, 06:34:46 PM »

👍

That actually happens all the time with Qoach.  Quite a regular occurrence really. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2021, 06:35:39 PM »
No. Your initial statement was that if the vaccine “worked” we wouldn’t have to worry about the unvaccinated spreading the virus.

Instead of explaining this you changed the subject to a different virus.

Actually he explained his theory using a different virus.

But you knew that.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #146 on: October 21, 2021, 06:37:54 PM »
Dear Ron,

:D :D :D

cue a Breitbart article on drinking childrens blood with aliens while holding 63 guns
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #147 on: October 21, 2021, 06:39:00 PM »
Ron should change his name to Cooch Is Black.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 21, 2021, 06:40:01 PM »
:D :D :D

cue a Breitbart article on drinking childrens blood with aliens while holding 63 guns

“lol…”
“libs libs Obama libs Biden libs Hillary”
“You just don’t get it”
“Fake birth certificate”
“Navarroreport “

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 21, 2021, 06:40:43 PM »
Ron should change his name to Cooch Is Black.

Or : Coach is Karen.