Author Topic: Fully vaxxed  (Read 12172 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Fully vaxxed
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2021, 09:55:14 AM »
The COVID vaccine is just one of Pfizer's many currently manufactured drugs. Because the vaccine happens to be one of them, should they pull their adds? That vaccine may be their only drug which doesn't need direct to consumer marketing since we aren't directly buying it even if we indirectly pay for it via Federal taxes.

They don’t consumer market for the vaccine because by law they have to list it’s side effects and the fact it’s still experimental. MSM makes an effort to squash any adverse effects. The Biden administration will be rolling out a campaign for kids 5-11. This is child abuse

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2021, 10:11:08 AM »
The history of your communist propaganda’s “smoking guns” for the last not just 5 years but 13 backfiring and getting totally debunked. Whatever the liberal Marxists accused Trump or anyone on the right of doing are in fact doing themselves…but you’re too fucking stupid to realize this

Yet the sheer number of Trumpturds who were charged/indicted/convicted days otherwise. 

Try again dumbass

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2021, 10:12:01 AM »
Obama was to blame for 9/11? Wow! Hadn't heard that one. Pretty amazing since he was a Lawyer and a Senator who was in Chicago where he lived at that time.

Yeah I know.   But don’t let little facts like that interfere with Trumpturds delusions.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2021, 10:48:55 AM »
Taliban Allow Polio Vaccine Program to Restart in Afghanistan
Taliban leaders also agreed to allow women to be frontline workers for the effort, according to the World Health Organization and UNICEF.

A health worker administering a dose to a baby during a polio vaccination campaign in Kabul, Afghanistan, in June.
A health worker administering a dose to a baby during a polio vaccination campaign in Kabul, Afghanistan, in June.Credit...Rahmat Gul/Associated Press
Azi Paybarah
By Azi Paybarah
Published Oct. 19, 2021
Updated Oct. 20, 2021, 7:57 a.m. ET
In an effort to eradicate polio and boost health measures for children in Afghanistan, the Taliban government has agreed to restart a door-to-door vaccination program next month, and will allow women to be frontline workers in the drive, health officials announced on Tuesday.

The announcement, by the World Health Organization and United Nations Children’s Fund, is a breakthrough in a country that has been called the “world’s polio capital,” a place where vaccinators have faced the twin challenges of a lack of access to patients and deadly violence.

The five-day nationwide program to distribute the polio vaccine, which is given orally and in multiple doses, will begin Nov. 8, according to officials. The drive aims to reach about 10 million children, according to Dr. Hamid Jafari, head of polio eradication for the W.H.O.’s eastern Mediterranean region.

More than 3.3 million children had previously “remained inaccessible to vaccination campaigns,” according to the statement announcing the drive. Children who are 6 months to 59 months old will also be given vitamin A supplements during the campaign, officials said.

Word of the agreement comes as the Taliban have been showing some limited flexibility in dealings with the outside world as the government seeks desperately needed aid amid an ailing economy and increasing food scarcity.

“We welcome W.H.O.’s effort to launch its polio vaccination campaign in Afghanistan and are ready to help and coordinate,” Bilal Karimi, a Taliban spokesman, said. “Women can also participate in this campaign and work closely with health workers to provide vaccinations to our people.”

In addition to this polio vaccination program, set to start in early November, “all parties have agreed on the need to immediately start measles and Covid-19 vaccination campaigns,” the statement from the United Nations and W.H.O. said. A second polio vaccination program in Afghanistan will be synchronized with one in neighboring Pakistan that is scheduled to begin in December, it said.

Half a dozen more vaccination programs are scheduled to begin next year, according to Dr. Jafari.

In announcing the vaccination program, health officials said the Taliban “expressed their commitment” to allow women to be frontline workers in the drive and “for providing security and assuring the safety of all health workers across the country.”

Dr. Jafari said that tens of thousands of women were expected to work in the vaccination effort, as vaccinators, supervisors and managers.

The announcement comes after several attacks on polio vaccinators this year, stifling efforts to inoculate children against the disease. In June, at least five members of two polio vaccination teams were killed in one day during separate attacks in Jalalabad in eastern Afghanistan. In the same city, three women working for the government’s polio vaccine campaign were shot dead in late March.

“UNICEF is outraged by this attack,” the organization said at the time of the March killings. “Frontline health workers should never be a target of violence.”

Around the same time of the shootings, there was an explosion at the city’s regional hospital, near the compound where the vaccines are stored, officials said.

While no group took responsibility for these attacks, the Islamic State Khorasan, also known as ISIS-K, was active in the east and had claimed responsibility for similar attacks on women and civil society leaders in the area.

The Taliban returned to power in Afghanistan in August, two decades after the American-led invasion of the country drove the group from power. The new government has committed to providing protection to health care workers.

Health officials welcomed the Taliban’s support for the program. In the past, the movement expressed skepticism of door-to-door vaccination drives, saying they believed some vaccinators acted as spies in certain parts of the country. Elsewhere, the Taliban allowed vaccinators to carry out their work in districts under their control.

“We’ve been working with them for decades,” Dr. Jafari said, noting that the Taliban had controlled large parts of the country during their exile from power. The Taliban “have always been supportive of polio vaccination and eradication,” he said.

Dr. Ahmed al-Mandhari, the W.H.O.’s regional director for the Eastern Mediterranean, said, “The urgency with which the Taliban leadership wants the polio campaign to proceed demonstrates a joint commitment to maintain the health system and restart essential immunizations to avert further outbreaks of preventable diseases.”

Restarting this vaccination program, said George Laryea-Adjei, UNICEF’s regional director for South Asia, is “a step closer toward achieving our shared hope of eradicating polio in the region.”   POLIO STILL A thing in some countries.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2021, 12:08:51 PM »
They don’t consumer market for the vaccine because by law they have to list it’s side effects and the fact it’s still experimental. MSM makes an effort to squash any adverse effects. The Biden administration will be rolling out a campaign for kids 5-11. This is child abuse

I am not saying it was wrong, but you do remember your man Trump's 'operation warp speed' is the reason for this. It appears MSN's efforts to squash the adverse effects of the COVID vaccines failed....since anyone tuned in to the MSN knows about them.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/09/29/917899357/how-operation-warp-speeds-big-vaccine-contracts-could-stay-secret

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2021, 12:44:24 PM »
The COVID vaccine is just one of Pfizer's many currently manufactured drugs. Because the vaccine happens to be one of them, should they pull their adds? That vaccine may be their only drug which doesn't need direct to consumer marketing since we aren't directly buying it even if we indirectly pay for it via Federal taxes.

If a news program gets Pfizer $, they may be reluctant to report a story that could potentially impact those $.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2021, 12:51:47 PM »
If a news program gets Pfizer $, they may be reluctant to report a story that could potentially impact those $.

Maybe....doesn't seem to be the case with FOX News. Some of Fox’s top advertisers include Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, and Novartis AG. Other top vaccine manufacturers, like Pfizer and AstraZeneca, have run hundreds of commercials on the network and rank among the cable network’s top 150 sponsors.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2021, 01:37:13 PM »
Maybe....doesn't seem to be the case with FOX News. Some of Fox’s top advertisers include Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, and Novartis AG. Other top vaccine manufacturers, like Pfizer and AstraZeneca, have run hundreds of commercials on the network and rank among the cable network’s top 150 sponsors.

Because Fox is doing well in ratings and could afford Pfizer dropping out.

A company without those ratings may give pause about alienating a sponsor.
Y

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2021, 01:40:53 PM »
I may be vaxxed but I've fucking had it with variants and masks. I'll be awfully shocked if I don't off myself within a year the way this world is. More bullshit on its way. Many getbiggers will be pleased if I do

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/20/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-20-10-21/index.html
"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2021, 02:51:50 PM »
I may be vaxxed but I've fucking had it with variants and masks. I'll be awfully shocked if I don't off myself within a year the way this world is. More bullshit on its way. Many getbiggers will be pleased if I do

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/20/world/coronavirus-newsletter-intl-20-10-21/index.html

It's getting worse and worse.

I'm starting to think this is the new normal unfortunately.

Constant state of fear.

I'm thankful i live in a small City. Covid is nearly non-existent here.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2021, 03:12:59 PM »
With this massive vax push Pfizer has actually under performed the S&P in the last two years. Doesn’t that smell a little fishy? Or a lot fishy?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2021, 04:25:40 PM »
He’s lucky he’s double vaxxed…other wise he would have been dead.

❤️❤️

There is no evidence to even prove this ridiculous statement. Where are you getting such information??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2021, 04:30:46 PM »
Yet the sheer number of Trumpturds who were charged/indicted/convicted days otherwise. 

Try again dumbass

Yeah…that was fake as well. Dumbass.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2021, 05:33:50 PM »
There is no evidence to even prove this ridiculous statement. Where are you getting such information??

Umm….it’s called common sense.

🙄🙄

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »
Yeah…that was fake as well. Dumbass.

Facts and the prison sentences say differently.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2021, 06:03:25 PM »

facts? facts??????????? those dont work with some people  :P
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2021, 06:37:32 PM »
facts? facts??????????? those dont work with some people  :P

Hey Junior, if you came back to troll me you can fuck right off. I was dead set against it from the get go. Waiting for you snap again

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2021, 06:38:10 PM »

Sure…

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2021, 06:41:23 PM »
You know you’re being propagandized when the best they can do is nonfalsifiable arguments. He has no idea and no way of knowing how sick he would’ve gotten had he not been vaccinated. It’s also a good example of this not being the result of one political party. The Republicans have been at best controlled opposition.

Thank you. 

Their main defense is completely unprovable. Just absurd bullshit. 

"If I wasn't an Amercian during the Russian vs USA Cold War the Russians would have attacked us." Prove me wrong. You can't but you know it's absurd.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2021, 06:48:34 PM »
Sure…

Why not prove it if it isn’t?  Oh you can’t.  Facts stand.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2021, 06:53:25 PM »
Why not prove it if it isn’t?  Oh you can’t.  Facts stand.

The FACT that the entire Russian Collusion lie for the last 5 years has been literally debunked means their “convictions” through Nazi Kangaroo Courts was a sham. Tard

Wait…CNN just happened to be there at 5am with Cameras when FBI busted into stones house. You’re such a fucking shill 🙄

Those “convictions” were about as legit as Trumps “impeachments” liberal scum

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2021, 07:40:37 PM »
The FACT that the entire Russian Collusion lie for the last 5 years has been literally debunked means their “convictions” through Nazi Kangaroo Courts was a sham. Tard

Wait…CNN just happened to be there at 5am with Cameras when FBI busted into stones house. You’re such a fucking shill 🙄

Those “convictions” were about as legit as Trumps “impeachments” liberal scum

You mean like the investigation of Bengihahhaahahzi?   And all the cronies that were indicted and sentenced there?  Oh wait.  No one was.  Stone was.  ;D  Manafort was.  ;D  Flynn Cohen Bannon…. All were indicted in various other investigations.   

Funny how facts don’t support your side of the story.  But then they never do.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2021, 07:41:49 PM »
Hey Junior, if you came back to troll me you can fuck right off. I was dead set against it from the get go. Waiting for you snap again

Newsflash : no one cares what you were dead set against.  You don’t have any say so in regards to other posters.   Maybe you can make another poll about it.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2021, 07:54:59 PM »

um, you being dead set against it is relevant how?  lol such an angry midget
"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2021, 12:38:50 AM »

Unacceptable.  Now, go get your booster.  Did anyone notice they have literally listed Influenza as a danger to your health and you should run to the nearest Flu Vaccinator (FOH! They have never used this word till this year!) for a shot?  Where the fuck did that come from?  There are literally ZERO flu cases.

I've literally seen signage in 3 SoCal hospitals.