Author Topic: The Hunt for Brian Laundrie  (Read 2490 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
The Hunt for Brian Laundrie
« on: October 20, 2021, 01:57:07 PM »
The FBI searched for accused murderer Brian Laundrie for 10 weeks in a Florida swamp. Laundrie is accused of murdering his fiancé Gabby Petito. In early September his parents told the law enforcement that Laundrie had gone hiking in the swamp and had not returned. Many people following the case believe Laundrie’s parents were helping him avoid capture.

Today his parents went to the swamp to assist the FBI with the search for Laundrie.

Shortly thereafter the group found items that are being reported as his and also potential human remains.

So….is it him and he is dead, or is it another red herring from the parents and family members to steer the police in the wrong direction? Seems odd that the parents went to a bank, grocery store, and AT&T store yesterday and then all of this happened today.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: The Hunt for Brian Laundrie
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 01:59:54 PM »
Seems odd that they found these things all of a sudden when the parents went searching with them.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 02:04:41 PM »
Poor family. All their dirty laundry getting aired daily on the news.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 02:11:36 PM »
It will be him, maybe not this time, but he'll have wacked himself. There's too much surveillance for a small timer like Laundry to stay hidden this long if he was actually moving around. Usually when you have these types of fugitives and other types of missing persons that how it is, they die in or get moved to some inhospitable place, and stay lost for a while because it's hard to search, and they're dead so they aren't actively disrupting anything. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 02:12:51 PM »
Is it true laundrys mom is a district attorney?
A

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »
Seems odd that they found these things all of a sudden when the parents went searching with them.

The parents have barely left their house since Labor Day.

The have been uncooperative with the investigation.

Yet they walked straight into a 50,000 acre swamp and found his backpack in an area that has been searched by the FBI and police dogs for 7 straight weeks.

Seems suspect….

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 02:21:47 PM »
why do they care so much a bout a white guy offing a white chick? Murders, including domestic ones like this happen everyday in the world. Why is this bitch so special?
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 02:26:36 PM »
They found a dead honky out on the path thst he frequents...might be over with
A

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 02:39:00 PM »
He is dead, no way hecan hide with today's  technology!
Mr. AZ 2003

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 02:41:00 PM »
Forgive me if I don't sound particularly sympathetic, but there was a total of 21,570 reported homicide cases in the U.S. in 2020. That averages out to just about 59 murders/day.

Given how many people are killed each day, why is this one person so special? I do believe human life is precious (depending on the human of course), but what is it about this girl that has warranted such media coverage? Was she some sort of humanitarian figure? Did she help many people during her lifetime?

Why aren't we giving national media coverage to the hundreds of other people that are murdered per week? Is there something else to this that I haven't realized or is all of this another media distraction to keep us from concentrating on something else?

"1"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 02:43:45 PM »
Forgive me if I don't sound particularly sympathetic, but there was a total of 21,570 reported homicide cases in the U.S. in 2020. That averages out to just about 59 murders/day.

Given how many people are killed each day, why is this one person so special? I do believe human life is precious (depending on the human of course), but what is it about this girl that has warranted such media coverage? Was she some sort of humanitarian figure? Did she help many people during her lifetime?

Why aren't we giving national media coverage to the hundreds of other people that are murdered per week? Is there something else to this that I haven't realized or is all of this another media distraction to keep us from concentrating on something else?

"1"

exactly, I dont get it at all.
"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 02:45:45 PM »
exactly, I dont get it at all.

It's because she was a cute little blonde girl. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 02:47:29 PM »
He’s probably on a beach in Mexico just like the ending of a 90’s movie.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2021, 03:06:45 PM »

"1"

“Pretty young girl gets murdered by fiancé” gets more clicks than “Grandmother killed in gang crossfire”.

That’s the world we live in. If the story is more than 140 characters, today’s society isn’t interested.

Back to the original question - do you think it is him or another ruse by the parents (family)?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2021, 03:16:38 PM »
Back to the original question - do you think it is him or another ruse by the parents (family)?

Oh, I don't know at all.

But, put it to you this way... If I were a parent, I would NEVER give up my own child. I know that sounds fucked up considering the circumstances, but I would no sooner bring harm upon my own child than on my own self. They are parents and they know that their son is obviously a monster of some sort, but still in a fucked up way, they created that monster. So now, they have to decide. Do they help authorities capture and likely kill their son or do they help their son find a way out of this mess?

Looking at it this way, I wouldn't be surprised if the parents continue to buy their son time in order for him to make it to Mexico or something. It's a fucked up situation, but I don't see many parents doing any less than what these people might be doing (with the ruse and all).

But in all honesty, I have no fucking clue, as I have not cared to follow this story given that there are much worse tragedies on hand to consider than this girl's unfortunate case.

"1"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2021, 03:29:34 PM »
If it gets clicks it stays in the headlines.
T

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2021, 03:52:02 PM »

The parents probably planted the evidence a few days earlier

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2021, 03:56:49 PM »
They found a dead honky out on the path thst he frequents...might be over with

Honky: "A racial slur referring to a Caucasian or white person. The term actually originated in the south during the times of slavery. The white slave master would "honk" a horn when it was time for the slaves to work in the fields. The slaves would then call the slave master a "honkey""

Never knew. For a minute I thought it was an insult towards whites. Now i know you are showing respect.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 03:59:45 PM »

Honky: "A racial slur referring to a Caucasian or white person. The term actually originated in the south during the times of slavery. The white slave master would "honk" a horn when it was time for the slaves to work in the fields. The slaves would then call the slave master a "honkey""

Never knew. For a minute I thought it was an insult towards whites. Now i know you are showing respect.

Honky and cracker are both kind of hilarious as slurs go.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2021, 04:08:21 PM »
The parents probably planted the evidence a few days earlier
Trust me, they have the parents under surveillance 24/7.

No way they could just take a random trip to the swamp, without alerting the authorities.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2021, 04:14:43 PM »
He’s dead, probably killed himself. Like Vince said, they found human remains out there today and they are probably his.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2021, 04:37:22 PM »
Are they sure the items were not just Brian's Laundry?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2021, 04:47:43 PM »
Are they sure the items were not just Brian's Laundry?

It looks like his parents might have hung him out to dry

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2021, 04:52:59 PM »
Trust me, they have the parents under surveillance 24/7.

No way they could just take a random trip to the swamp, without alerting the authorities.

He could have stashed items there in early September and told the parents that if the police start to get close, go help the police find the stashed items to throw them off his trail?

This seems WAY too convenient to find items that were supposedly underwater in your first half day of assisting the police.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2021, 05:16:03 PM »
He could have stashed items there in early September and told the parents that if the police start to get close, go help the police find the stashed items to throw them off his trail?

This seems WAY too convenient to find items that were supposedly underwater in your first half day of assisting the police.
No, he probably told his parents what he did, and that he was going to kill himself.

The parents, who were already spinning from finding out their son was a murderer, knew that was probably the best option for him.

They knew he killed himself, and they knew where he did it.

Was it obstructing justice? Absolutely.

Should they charge the parents? At this point, why?

They have been through enough..