Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 32271 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2021, 11:53:32 AM »
This person has a history of screwing up.

Like Biden and O-TWINK! 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2021, 12:11:29 PM »
A disoriented, virus-obsessed mass shooter days before his spree:

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2021, 12:23:10 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2021, 12:23:22 PM »

Lunatic. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2021, 12:51:54 PM »

What disgusting swamp creature forced Baldwin to make that video? It’s obvious that it was not his idea. Alec looked like he was going through drug withdrawal or he hadn’t slept in days. Seemed to be nervous and distracted.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2021, 01:26:08 PM »
At present I'm not up to date nor have I had a chance to read all these posts, but can anyone tell me how a live round (if it was a live round) got on the set, who brought it to the set, and who placed it in the pistol, etc.?

I will say that I am not surprised that 'weapons' were on the set as I, myself, usually carry my 45 when I go to remote regions of the desert around Las Vegas.... but seldom find any reason to use it except for rare target practice, but on a movie set there must have been a 'no weapons' requirement.
Was there?

The crew was off at a nearby range "plinking" with the so-called "props".  Apparently no one cleared them upon returning to the set.  Regardless, the guns should be cleared EVERY SINGLE TIME they're picked up.  The last check should've been made by Baldwin.  He is ultimately responsible.  HE INTENTIONALLY POINTED IT AT SOMEONE AND PULLED THE TRIGGER.  At the very least, involuntary manslaughter.  How could he not be charged and convicted?
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2021, 01:50:10 PM »
Just watch Chicago PD.

You'll find out what they do, behind the scenes.

And I'm proud of it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2021, 01:57:39 PM »
The crew was off at a nearby range "plinking" with the so-called "props".  Apparently no one cleared them upon returning to the set.  Regardless, the guns should be cleared EVERY SINGLE TIME they're picked up.  The last check should've been made by Baldwin.  He is ultimately responsible.  HE INTENTIONALLY POINTED IT AT SOMEONE AND PULLED THE TRIGGER.  At the very least, involuntary manslaughter.  How could he not be charged and convicted?
The only thing that needs to be known, during this situation, is whether that the people where shot, were supposed to be in the movie scene.

If not, you have motive.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2021, 02:09:36 PM »

I agree with you regarding pointing a gun at someone even if you believe it isn't loaded. I doubt he will be charged much less convicted of anything.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2021, 02:32:51 PM »

WTF. Guy appears “stalling” in the brain department. And he looks dreadful. His eyes look almost closed from puffiness. And the at-war thing is so past over.

Lefties. Hollyweird soldiers.

Nuisance humans.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2021, 02:42:35 PM »

Guy needs eyelid surgery. Looks like Balboa in the final round

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2021, 03:02:37 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2021, 04:07:32 PM »
WTF. Guy appears “stalling” in the brain department. And he looks dreadful. His eyes look almost closed from puffiness. And the at-war thing is so past over.

Lefties. Hollyweird soldiers.

Nuisance humans.

Must be the booze. He has the puffy boozer look to him.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: October 26, 2021, 04:47:53 PM »
I think tat PRINCESS L is close to the truth.(See her/his post above).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 26, 2021, 04:49:37 PM »
Isn't it interesting what happens to people as they age. None of the Baldwin brothers have good genes for aging.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #241 on: October 26, 2021, 05:01:12 PM »
The only thing that needs to be known, during this situation, is whether that the people where shot, were supposed to be in the movie scene.

If not, you have motive.

He had ZERO reason for NOT checking the weapon. He had ZERO business pointing a firearm at a person.  He had ZERO reason for pulling the trigger.  There is ZERO justification.

I agree with you regarding pointing a gun at someone even if you believe it isn't loaded. I doubt he will be charged much less convicted of anything.

Not because he is not 100% at fault (others are as well), but HE PULLED THE TRIGGER NOT KNOWING (only trusting) the weapon was clear.  The only reason he wouldn't  be charged and convicted would be he's part of the Hollyweird elite (that's a stretch).  Hang 'em high.
:

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: October 26, 2021, 05:02:20 PM »
Isn't it interesting what happens to people as they age. None of the Baldwin brothers have good genes for aging.

Clean living >>> genes  any day

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 26, 2021, 05:05:36 PM »
He had ZERO reason for NOT checking the weapon. He had ZERO business pointing a firearm at a person.  He had ZERO reason for pulling the trigger.  There is ZERO justification.

Not because he is not 100% at fault (others are as well), but HE PULLED THE TRIGGER NOT KNOWING (only trusting) the weapon was clear.  The only reason he wouldn't  be charged and convicted would be he's part of the Hollyweird elite (that's a stretch).  Hang 'em high.

He's not one of my favorite personalities. Can't say actor because he mostly plays himself and to be honest, I haven't seen much of his work. But you are right, historically, the Hollywood A and B list look out for one another.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #244 on: October 26, 2021, 05:11:11 PM »
People this isn't complicated.

Just change the job descriptions. Instead of movie stars on a movie set making a Hollywood movie pretend it was...

...three friends at Home Depot and one friend pulls out the gun and shoots two of his coworkers killing one of them.

It makes no different "who handed him the gun." It makes no difference where the gun was yesterday. It makes no different how many times he has held a gun.

Stop looking at the movie star. Stop listening to the other actors. Forget the word Hollywood.
Stop acting as if you know Alec Baldwin, the actor and producer.

It's a man shooting a woman and killing her. Everything else is just coffee house bullshit.
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #245 on: October 26, 2021, 05:32:17 PM »
People this isn't complicated.

Just change the job descriptions. Instead of movie stars on a movie set making a Hollywood movie pretend it was...

...three friends at Home Depot and one friend pulls out the gun and shoots two of his coworkers killing one of them.

It makes no different "who handed him the gun." It makes no difference where the gun was yesterday. It makes no different how many times he has held a gun.

Stop looking at the movie star. Stop listening to the other actors. Forget the word Hollywood.
Stop acting as if you know Alec Baldwin, the actor and producer.

It's a man shooting a woman and killing her. Everything else is just coffee house bullshit.

Yep...

Just ask all of Kevin Spacey’s accusers... oh wait, they all died within a 12 month time period, and Spacey never had to worry about a thing afterwards

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #246 on: October 26, 2021, 05:47:08 PM »
I think tat PRINCESS L is close to the truth.(See her/his post above).
;)
:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #247 on: October 26, 2021, 05:55:47 PM »
Unless there's some kind of conspiracy here, this is pretty simple. It comes down to him breaking all four rules of safety. If you want to know what NOT to do in handling a firearm, Baldwin would be the perfect example.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #248 on: October 26, 2021, 06:22:45 PM »
Baldwin deserves to suffer horribly for his crimes.  That's right. 
C R I M E S.  Starting with this woman's death.  If people think he's Teflon coated crap then I say the Law needs to break out the steel scouring pad and get to roughing his ass up. 

Baldwin is not above the Law but he is beneath the citizenry of our Nation.  He just needs to be planted behind bars or better still, given the death penalty for what his ignorance has done.  It was no accident that he shot and killed her.  It was his impudence toward all that is good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: October 26, 2021, 06:25:42 PM »
is baldwin atheist ?
A