Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - What;s is up...  (Read 22538 times)

nzgs

• Getbig III
Re: Steve Kuclo
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2021, 02:16:11 AM »
I am concerned for Steve associating with this Israel-First mutt.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2021, 08:54:59 AM »
She might not be into uppity mulattos. :D

I see what you just did!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »

Amanda posting a very sultry photo on her story.

Tits perked up

“Ready for the weekend”

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2021, 07:22:00 PM »
With Steve not telling his wife about his plans to see Dan Bongino, I initially had the feeling that Steve and Amanda might not have the same political views

I would guess that they've been having problems for a while and she was aware that he already had one foot out the door.  She prob just took the opportunity to be dramatic on social media to gain sympathy and take a shot at him, not because she was actually surprised.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2021, 07:25:32 PM »
Interesting thought but this is just a simple misunderstanding.

Steve was so focused on the Olympia he completely shut off his non bodybuilding life. He went all in and became so immersed in the lifestyle he lost his outside identity.

Coming out of the bodybuilding cocoon is tough, ask Levrone, and Steve did not have a transition plan for getting back to normal life. When he started prep Trump was still in power and was going to win re-election with ease.

When he emerged from his “BB coma” he was in a new and unfamiliar world. Lost and confused he returned home and Amanda was gone (she was doing promotional work out of state). Steve thought the worst and figured with election results the liberals killed her or she took her own life.

Steve  reached out to familiar friends to comfort him and long story short this woman isn only a friend he was grieving with.

The good news is Steve knows Amanda is alive and well!

;D The reps have been fighting for mandatory post-contest transition plans for years and this is exactly why.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2021, 10:00:16 PM »
;D The reps have been fighting for mandatory post-contest transition plans for years and this is exactly why.

This is a growing international problem. With so many pro cards being handed out and so many competitors, both amateur and professional, making a living in the sport some estimates see these post-contest transition issues affecting 37% of ALL competitive athletes. We are talking about a lot of families and relationships ruined because the IFBB isn’t getting these athletes the help they need.

Something needs to be done and it needs to be done NOW before we have a disaster on our hands.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2021, 06:45:16 AM »
So no one wants to talk about Amanda Latona having previously dated AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys?  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2021, 06:59:48 AM »
So no one wants to talk about Amanda Latona having previously dated AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys?  ???

How tall is AJ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2021, 07:08:51 AM »

why would they?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2021, 07:10:40 AM »
How tall is AJ?

;D

5'9", but looks shorter - possibly due to another quality like having a short wingspan or a wide waist, but I'm not sure which one [or another one].

He used to do coke!

I wonder if he was jealous seeing Amanda on Shark Tank, with Steve:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2021, 07:13:59 AM »
why would they?

;D

I just find it intriguing that Amanda is hypergamous AF [refuses to date anyone who is not a multimillionaire, or six feet and 255-lb shredded], and is shocked when such men cheat on her.

Also, was I the only one who was surprised to learn that Amanda dated a Backstreet Boy? LMAO.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2021, 08:19:36 AM »
;D

5'9", but looks shorter - possibly due to another quality like having a short wingspan or a wide waist, but I'm not sure which one [or another one].

He used to do coke!

I wonder if he was jealous seeing Amanda on Shark Tank, with Steve:

Why would he be jealous? He was banging Amanda in her prime years.

;D

I just find it intriguing that Amanda is hypergamous AF [refuses to date anyone who is not a multimillionaire, or six feet and 255-lb shredded, and is shocked when such men cheat on her.

Also, was I the only one who was surprised to learn that Amanda dated a Backstreet Boy? LMAO.

She knows her worth. Nothing wrong with that. Amanda is like a getbigger who only bangs 11s

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2021, 08:45:15 AM »
Why would he be jealous? He was banging Amanda in her prime years.

Good point - I hadn't thought of it that way. I was just thinking of it in terms of him being hit hard with aging, only to see that Amanda is still hot, and with a prime man.

She knows her worth. Nothing wrong with that. Amanda is like a getbigger who only bangs 11s

Amanda narrowly meets the standards of the average Getbigger!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2021, 09:40:03 AM »

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2021, 12:44:01 PM »
she's 42, I think he just wanted an upgrade. And he's what, 35... Most women start slipping in looks past 35 even.   Also If he wanted babies that would be dificult with a 42 year old female. It's likely that she can't have any at that age.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2021, 12:48:30 PM »
AMANDA KUCLO
Once you’ve been betrayed, U take on a whole new confidence.🥇 10X IFBB PRO CHAMP
💪🏽 @teamallmax ➡️ AMANDA
"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2021, 01:14:52 PM »
AMANDA KUCLO
Once you’ve been betrayed, U take on a whole new confidence.🥇 10X IFBB PRO CHAMP
💪🏽 @teamallmax ➡️ AMANDA

Damn.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2021, 02:05:02 PM »
And it goes on like this...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNDO2UdnhcV/

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2021, 02:33:31 PM »

So she went full retard?

Nothing in that entire diatribe made sense. Sounds like she suffers from a lot of mental illnesses and they are a dysfunctional couple.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2021, 02:49:29 PM »

So it looks like she's gonna let him wipe the sloot off his c0ck and carry on as Mrs GoodWife - impressive display of female cuckery if true (is that the right word?)

Intredasting point - she mentions God 8 or 9 times, but her 'husband' er... let me look again... he's gotta be in there, surely..?

amandalatona Verified

I’m gonna be completely honest here. And heck since it’s my page and Gods delivered me from the care of man and bullying threats that used to bother me, I’m just gonna share my beliefs and how I feel. So here it goes. Again. My beliefs. No judgment on yours, but I will share mine.  I don’t think that marriage is just a piece of paper. I believe that’s a lie from the worlds system in order to keep the unity of what God intended. I don’t believe In hyphenating. I also feel that’s another worldly tale that goes under the guise of a woman being strong when she does that.  But why do that? In our church, a marriage is 2 deaths and one resurrection. So why keep that old self identity? Is it fear it won’t work out? Fear of the numbers you probably hear all of the time, again from the worlds distorted media sources about the high divorce rates?...

Listen friends I get it. But you have to guard your heart. And thats your eye gate (what you see) you ear gate (what you hear). And trust me. The world changes but Gods word remains the same. And in this what seems craaaazy upside down world that can cause you to look around and say, “what in the actual freak is going on?”...all I know is that our marriage and unity is something that is blessed and anointed by our Lord and all because of our Lord.  My prayer is that I can say even one thing that can make even one person go....hmmm maybe there is something about this awesome, loving and merciful God that I want to know. And in that the same way the world shows a distorted picture of other things, maybe they’re also showing a very in accurate and misleading picture of who He is, (by the way He only knows love).

Love draws you near. It’s freedom, it’s grace and it’s gonna be different than the worlds views but I promise...my goodness it’s all worth it.  So here’s my marriage post because y’all know I can go on tangents lol. This week we visited Carbon Culture & signed the infamous wall. And nothing, NOTHING feels better or is more important to me than signing Amanda Kuclo. I pray this speaks to the hearts of who need it, and I love y’all soooo much. And so does our almighty God.

I love it when people bat back the fucking advices people try and give ;D

tallulah_j_c
and my opinion is, when someone is confident, they don't need fillers and botox. Also, why is it that you care so much about hyphenated names? Just mind your own business and focus on more important issues. Many folks are happily married for years, longer than your marriage, and they hyphenated name. You have got to stop with your opinions that have nothing to do with God. God is bigger than your small opinions.

enannaninterior
Says the woman who is still called Amanda Latona on Instagram..
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2021, 02:51:54 PM »
So it looks like she's gonna let him wipe the sloot off his c0ck and carry on as Mrs GoodWife - impressive display of female cuckery if true (is that the right word?)

Henceforth let her be known as "Betty Cucker".  So let it be written.  So let it be done.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2021, 02:55:04 PM »
Kuclo is an insignificant mullato. And his wife is a huge whore. End of story.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2021, 03:03:06 PM »

That post is from 30 weeks ago. The cracks were already a mile wide then. Honestly, one of them might kill the other within the next 6 months.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2021, 03:08:14 PM »
Steve's getting some new stink on his hang low this Halloween -

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.