Author Topic: Kali Muscle Heart Attack  (Read 9128 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Kali Muscle Heart Attack
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2021, 07:05:12 PM »
Dr. Tells him to get checked out but he thought it was just dr.'s wanting money....to dumb to take professional advice and too vain to get off the gas. Early bets he will be in the deadpool 2022?
once this shit happens, its over. Deadpool 4 sure. All that Ramen Noodles he used to eat in prison and Coca Cola for fast energy is catching up.
I always thought Kali was entertaining and fun to watch but seemed also crazy as fuck.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2021, 03:00:24 AM »
once this shit happens, its over. Deadpool 4 sure. All that Ramen Noodles he used to eat in prison and Coca Cola for fast energy is catching up.
I always thought Kali was entertaining and fun to watch but seemed also crazy as fuck.

almost all professional sports organizations have health plans - the WWE has that health and wellness thing whatever’s it’s called nowadays - with a focus on health insurance group coverage and network of professionals you can seek help from

why the IFBB has no group or plan of action is hard to believe
i’m sure the judges have a health plan — weinberger has to get prostate exams somewhere and i’m sure he doesn’t go out of pocket

health coverage as a professional organization would key - makes you wonder what the IFBB really is ??

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2021, 05:07:08 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2021, 06:15:49 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2021, 08:17:35 AM »
This dude seems pretty good guy

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2021, 08:23:01 AM »
I fear for his health.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2021, 01:54:52 PM »

almost all professional sports organizations have health plans - the WWE has that health and wellness thing whatever’s it’s called nowadays - with a focus on health insurance group coverage and network of professionals you can seek help from

why the IFBB has no group or plan of action is hard to believe
i’m sure the judges have a health plan — weinberger has to get prostate exams somewhere and i’m sure he doesn’t go out of pocket

health coverage as a professional organization would key - makes you wonder what the IFBB really is ??

probably because most professional athletes are paid millions of dollars thus are valuable assets to their respective organizations

bodybuilders are basically worthless and expendable

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2021, 12:05:14 PM »
Who caresssssssssssssssss. Chuck Basher aka dick sucking Nig!
T

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2021, 10:10:02 PM »
they see me scmoein...... they hatin......   they tryin' catch me ridin' dirtayyyy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2021, 01:29:45 PM »
Good Video great backyard

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2021, 02:38:55 PM »
Looks like he had a pretty bad heart attack that damaged his heart to where it doesn't squeeze as well any more.  If it recovers he'll get to stop wearing that vest, if not they'll probably implant a permanent device into him.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2021, 03:32:51 PM »

Thanks for posting.  Hard to believe some of his story though.  Started natural - fair enough - took a few cycles to win a couple of show - no problem

Decided that was enough, so from 2014-17(?) - his glory years at the Expo's and on YouTube - he was on just 1cc of 'testosterone' (unspecified which ester) every 10 days... really?  To look how he did before he dropped all that weight?  Can I have some of that 'test' please?  Also, what about that Johnny Bravo investigation that showed his shopping list?  LOL

At the end of that he wanted kids, and found his sperm count was zero... again - really?  After such low dosing..?  Which is why he dropped that weight.  Doctors at that time told him there were problems with his kidneys, heart and BP... but he knew better

cliffs:  it was top ramen in jail that apparently caused the heart attack
T

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2021, 03:47:54 PM »
Great video. Thanks for posting.

It looks like he’s planning to go back to his regular lifestyle but will watch his Bp and cholesterol levels.

I wonder if this will be enough to prevent another heart attack?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2021, 03:57:27 PM »
Kali had a look to his physique that reminded me of the great British IFBB pro from the early 80's Johnny Fuller.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2021, 04:15:05 PM »
No way he was on 1cc of test

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2021, 05:16:04 PM »
Good Video great backyard

You just wanna clean his pool don't you  ;D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2021, 06:10:12 PM »
Great video. Thanks for posting.

It looks like he’s planning to go back to his regular lifestyle but will watch his Bp and cholesterol levels.

I wonder if this will be enough to prevent another heart attack?
Sure not! He be ok for a while and behave but the need for size will creep up again in a year or two and kill this dude!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2021, 11:01:10 PM »
Unsurprisingly: he is in complete denial as to the causes of his heart attack.

Standard, dumb meathead.

I wonder if cutler is worried?

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2021, 01:15:07 AM »
Ignorant fella, but he definitely has high social IQ, likeable crazy fellow but I don't think he will make it to 50
İf he watch himself and get his weight down to 180 pounds he would live to see his grand children but İ highly doubt it.
This guy was buff all his life.
Pics are when he was 19
World class genetics

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2021, 01:20:36 AM »
Kali had a look to his physique that reminded me of the great British IFBB pro from the early 80's Johnny Fuller.
He is on the narrow side with crazy thickness, he reminds Bertil Fox more.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2021, 02:42:24 PM »
Thanks for posting.  Hard to believe some of his story though.  Started natural - fair enough - took a few cycles to win a couple of show - no problem

Decided that was enough, so from 2014-17(?) - his glory years at the Expo's and on YouTube - he was on just 1cc of 'testosterone' (unspecified which ester) every 10 days... really?  To look how he did before he dropped all that weight?  Can I have some of that 'test' please?  Also, what about that Johnny Bravo investigation that showed his shopping list?  LOL

At the end of that he wanted kids, and found his sperm count was zero... again - really?  After such low dosing..?  Which is why he dropped that weight.  Doctors at that time told him there were problems with his kidneys, heart and BP... but he knew better

cliffs:  it was top ramen in jail that apparently caused the heart attack

He's completely full of shit and in denial.

Probably will be dead soon.

Instead of changing his life, he's going back to what he was doing and it will not end well for him.

This is all he knows. A normal life would destroy him mentally, so he's going to basically kill himself slowly this way.

Moron.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2021, 03:35:05 PM »

The whites of his eyes always appeared yellow it seemed in pictures.  Remember he advocated sets of  reps of 32 reps?  I lot of bs with him claiming a 2:30 marathon time.  He would have had to weigh under 150lbs to accomplish that. Also a black belt and a professional boxer. What's the truth and what's fake?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2021, 03:51:20 PM »
He's completely full of shit and in denial.

Probably will be dead soon.

Instead of changing his life, he's going back to what he was doing and it will not end well for him.

This is all he knows. A normal life would destroy him mentally, so he's going to basically kill himself slowly this way.

Moron.

His size is his identity and money maker. Unfortunately, he's addicted and will justify to himself that what ever he's doing is safe until the day he dies.

100% guaranteed he's on borrowed time.

Look at Meadows and so many others, you would think Meadows would know better and would also fear losing his life since he had what appeared to be a loving family to support. Nope, Meadows loved the size more.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2021, 03:57:31 PM »
His size is his identity and money maker. Unfortunately, he's addicted and will justify to himself that what ever he's doing is safe until the day he dies.

Look at Meadows and so many others, you would think Meadows would know better and would also fear losing his life since he had what appeared to be a loving family to support. Nope, Meadows loved the size more.

Exactly.

It's a mental illness.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2021, 04:05:46 PM »

That one was really strange - one minute his necrotic tissue and poor ejection fraction put him on the cusp of some sort of pacemaker - the next he's made a full miraculous recovery (didn't realise dead heart muscle could regen so fast..)

Even then, it would have been reasonable to expect him to drop the dose significantly - a la DexJax - with the immediate and noticeable reduction in size that provokes...

Instead, by the end of the year he was posting vids where he still looked pretty jacked (touch of oil in them guns, perhaps?)

T