Author Topic: 04-22-06: Kelly's mom, Nikki, passes away...  (Read 14209 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
04-22-06: Kelly's mom, Nikki, passes away...
« on: April 23, 2006, 11:37:33 AM »

Rumors rampant yesterday that Kelly's mom, Nikki, has passed away.  Unfortunately, the more we hear about it, the more it is verified to be true. Rumors of a heart attack. In Southern California.

If you have ever met Kelly's mother, she was such a nice person. This is really heartbreaking to hear, and equaly tough for Kelly.

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
Re: 04-22-06: Kelly's mom, Nikki, passes away...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 12:00:37 PM »
Sad to say but I guess it broke her heart to hear what her daughter had done. May she rest in peace.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 01:58:50 PM »
I wonder if they'd let Kelly go to the funeral?

It's always sad to hear when someone passes.

Freak :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »
Kelly may be allowed to attend the funeral. In a case of a parent or sibling passing away they will often let them...with 2 guards and shackled [feet/waist/hands the whole time.] I hope they let her attend.

Very sad for the whole Ryan family. Tragedy compounded.

My sympathies to all :-[

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 05:03:32 PM »
Terrible.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »
   RIP

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 09:12:18 AM »
Kelly may be allowed to attend the funeral. In a case of a parent or sibling passing away they will often let them...with 2 guards and shackled [feet/waist/hands the whole time.] I hope they let her attend.

Very sad for the whole Ryan family. Tragedy compounded.

My sympathies to all :-[

My sympathies for everyone in the Ryan family EXCEPT for Kelly.  At least her mother wasn't beaten, tasered, choked out and stuffed in a trunk.  Now she can see what it's like to lose a loved one.  I wonder how concerned Kelly even was with her mother just a year ago and sadly, now she's gone.  Too busy screwing around with other fitness chicks and lowlifes like her husband to deal with her family.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 09:45:34 AM »
My sympathies for everyone in the Ryan family EXCEPT for Kelly.  At least her mother wasn't beaten, tasered, choked out and stuffed in a trunk.  Now she can see what it's like to lose a loved one.  I wonder how concerned Kelly even was with her mother just a year ago and sadly, now she's gone.  Too busy screwing around with other fitness chicks and lowlifes like her husband to deal with her family.

exactly my thoughts - living "large" with their free swinging lifestyle - now look how it has impacted everyone around them.
pain day

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 10:29:34 AM »
I am sorry for the remaining members of Nikki's family having to deal with now 2 horrible tragedy's.  I did not know Kelly's mom however I can only guess that the stress of Kelly's situation contributed to her death.  Stress kills.  I only wonder how Kelly is dealing with knowing her actions contributed to her monther's death.  If I were her I would be suicidal by now.

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 01:43:42 PM »
wonder if Nikki ever read through these posts? Gotta think that would kill her...  :'(
pain day

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 02:07:17 PM »
How old was she? I don't guess anyone has a picture of her.

TrophyWife

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 02:11:11 PM »
I found this comment on the titusandryan.com website................. .....looks like her mom was healthy until all of this.................... ........................ .....

This is very, very sad. I knew Niki … she was an extremely sweet and lovely person. I spoke to her immediately after all of this had happened, and she was extremely devastated. She was a very healthy woman that actually taught aerobics for expecting mothers. I have never seen someone in such a good shape for her age…and going strong. This is so hard to believe….I wouldn’t doubt that this could have been triggered by what is going on with her daughter. Kelly was very close with her mother, who knows what type of effect this is going to have on her…maybe she will realize life is too short and she needs to tell the truth.

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 03:11:14 PM »
Someone else from the titusandryan.com website that apparently knew Kelly's mom provides some insight....

#  chris Says:
April 23rd, 2006 at 8:31 pm

Yes, this whole situation is what killed Nikki. She was obsessed with trying to help Kelly but at the same time not go broke in the process. She was trying desperately to sell the house, she was sending Kelly money for food in the prison, taking care of Joey the dog, and Kelly’s dad has been shelling out money for the lawyer as well. She started losing weight and isolating herself. She felt ill on Thurs and Fri. She wouldn’t let anyone see her or take her to the hospital. She was actually on the phone with the realtor when this happened and he called 911 knowing something was wrong (I don’t know exactly what prompted him). She was worked on for an hour at the hospital where she worked and luckily many of her co-workers were able to be there and say good-bye to her. She was one of my best friends and I am so devastated and angry. She didn’t deserve this.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 03:26:55 PM »
Someone else from the titusandryan.com website that apparently knew Kelly's mom provides some insight....

#  chris Says:
April 23rd, 2006 at 8:31 pm

Yes, this whole situation is what killed Nikki. She was obsessed with trying to help Kelly but at the same time not go broke in the process. She was trying desperately to sell the house, she was sending Kelly money for food in the prison, taking care of Joey the dog, and Kelly’s dad has been shelling out money for the lawyer as well. She started losing weight and isolating herself. She felt ill on Thurs and Fri. She wouldn’t let anyone see her or take her to the hospital. She was actually on the phone with the realtor when this happened and he called 911 knowing something was wrong (I don’t know exactly what prompted him). She was worked on for an hour at the hospital where she worked and luckily many of her co-workers were able to be there and say good-bye to her. She was one of my best friends and I am so devastated and angry. She didn’t deserve this.

I wonder if it was a heart attack.  The stress from all this defitnely played an important part of this tragedy.  It sounds like she was in okay shape and not to old.  It's too bad cause kids don't realize what things like this do to their parents.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 03:50:25 PM »
All I can say is wow!  I've never been locked up but putting the whole situation into play in my head just mind boggles me how you would feel if that were you in jail.  At some point the drugs get out of your system and reality sets in and now this happens as a result of your actions.  Wow is all I can say!  Makes me want to call my mom and tell her that I love her!!!!!!!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »
This is just senseless!!!   >:(

I'm beyond speechless and angry.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 05:58:36 PM »
Jesus Christ...this keeps getting worse.  I can't stand it.  This is gonna be bad for Kelly not to mention the entire Ryan family,

When a guy I knew growing up went to prison, his mom went crazy trying to help this bum and it destroyed her.  She had to handle all the crap about the lawyers and trying to get the money together.

She aged about 10 years in 1 year from the stress and then died.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »
All I can say is wow!  I've never been locked up but putting the whole situation into play in my head just mind boggles me how you would feel if that were you in jail.  At some point the drugs get out of your system and reality sets in and now this happens as a result of your actions.  Wow is all I can say!  Makes me want to call my mom and tell her that I love her!!!!!!!

that is such a sweet thought

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 02:42:14 AM »
maybe she died of a drug overdose

midknight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 10:36:56 AM »
They did do an autopsy because of all that was going on with Kelly and she was home by herself when it happened. I haven't heard the official report but I haven't heard any different either. I was told she had some of internal bleeding from ulcers and she did receive blood while they were trying to save her.

major stress - this is just too sad
pain day

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 01:11:39 PM »
That is so sad.   :-\
:D Weee

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 01:41:01 PM »
chalk this up as another victim of Craig Titus.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pj wonders

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 02:44:31 PM »
We Kelly's parents still married to each other??  Just wondering.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 06:32:48 PM »
That is terrible. Condolences to Nikki's family. The guilt should mount on Kelly.

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »
Wow. Stress kills. I feel bad for the Ryan family but not for Kelly. She is not innocent.

Far from it and it killed her mother. Sadly.