Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - Arrested for BUI - Pleads not guilty  (Read 14213 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Aaron Singerman going to court tomorrow regarding a car accident? Under the influence of sleeping pills?

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/12/feds-aaron-singerman-drove-drugged-must-go-to-jail-now/

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CASE NO. 19-80030-CR-DIMITROULEAS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
vs.
AARON SINGERMAN,  Defendant.

GOVERNMENT’S MOTION TO REVOKE BOND CONDITIONS AND REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED CONSIDERATION THEREOF

The United States, by and through undersigned counsel, respectfully files this motion to revoke the defendant’s bond conditions pending sentencing, and requests that the Court expedite the consideration thereof, and permit government counsel to appear by Zoom to ensure an
expedited hearing.

Probation has sent the Court and the parties a Violation Memorandum and Request for Show Cause Hearing of January 10, 2022. Based on that report and conversation with the Probation Officer, the government is concerned about the defendant’s escalating irresponsible and dangerous
behavior. The defendant pleaded guilty on November 17, 2021 to Counts 3 and 4 of the Indictment, and faces up to 13 years’ imprisonment at sentencing on January 27, 2022. In less than two months since he pleaded guilty, the defendant has had two incidents while under the influence.

First, in November 2021, the defendant was arrested for Boating Under the Influence. His driver’s license was suspended as a result of that arrest, and compliance with that new restriction on his Florida driving privileges was added to his bond conditions. On January 7, 2022, in flagrant violation of this Court’s order and Florida law, and with total disregard for public safety, the defendant illegally drove a car, while admittedly under the influence of sleeping medication, and had a car accident.

He has received new citations for careless driving and driving with a suspended license as a result. The defendant appears to have a substance abuse problem, and his behavior is spiraling downward as he approaches his sentencing date. Clearly, defendant’s recent conduct shows that
defendant could harm others or himself before his sentencing on January 27, 2022. While the sentencing is two weeks away, it is apparent that the current conditions of his release are insufficient, and that the safety of both the public and the defendant are at immediate risk.

The government requests that the defendant’s bond be immediately revoked and that he be ordered held without bond pending sentencing. The defendant’s conduct precludes a finding by clear and convincing evidence that the he is not likely to pose a danger to the safety of any other
person or the community if he continues to be on personal recognizance. 18 U.S.C. § 3143.

Furthermore, in order to expedite the consideration of this motion, undersigned counsel request that the Court allow government counsel to appear by Zoom at any hearing which the Court might set on this motion.

Date: January 11, 2022

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
I would love for you to say to her...she is a Major in the army with an Expert Rating in rifle and pistol.  She will put a bullet in you head from 200 yards

I was also rated Expert so i would also put one in your head as well just so you know.

Oh yea, my brother was also rated Expert..thats 3 bullets from 200 yards

Bro...

Shooting someone from 200 yards is child's play.

I was dropping white tail from 200+ at 14 years old. ;D

Give me a 308 with a good scope and i'll drop quarter sized patterns at 300 all day long.

And i'm just a country boy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Bro...

Give me a 308 with a good scope and i'll drop quarter sized patterns at 300 all day long.

You dont get a scope for an AR-15. 
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Aaron Singerman going to court tomorrow regarding a car accident? Under the influence of sleeping pills?

https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/12/feds-aaron-singerman-drove-drugged-must-go-to-jail-now/

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CASE NO. 19-80030-CR-DIMITROULEAS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
vs.
AARON SINGERMAN,  Defendant.

GOVERNMENT’S MOTION TO REVOKE BOND CONDITIONS AND REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED CONSIDERATION THEREOF

The United States, by and through undersigned counsel, respectfully files this motion to revoke the defendant’s bond conditions pending sentencing, and requests that the Court expedite the consideration thereof, and permit government counsel to appear by Zoom to ensure an
expedited hearing.

Probation has sent the Court and the parties a Violation Memorandum and Request for Show Cause Hearing of January 10, 2022. Based on that report and conversation with the Probation Officer, the government is concerned about the defendant’s escalating irresponsible and dangerous
behavior. The defendant pleaded guilty on November 17, 2021 to Counts 3 and 4 of the Indictment, and faces up to 13 years’ imprisonment at sentencing on January 27, 2022. In less than two months since he pleaded guilty, the defendant has had two incidents while under the influence.

First, in November 2021, the defendant was arrested for Boating Under the Influence. His driver’s license was suspended as a result of that arrest, and compliance with that new restriction on his Florida driving privileges was added to his bond conditions. On January 7, 2022, in flagrant violation of this Court’s order and Florida law, and with total disregard for public safety, the defendant illegally drove a car, while admittedly under the influence of sleeping medication, and had a car accident.

He has received new citations for careless driving and driving with a suspended license as a result. The defendant appears to have a substance abuse problem, and his behavior is spiraling downward as he approaches his sentencing date. Clearly, defendant’s recent conduct shows that
defendant could harm others or himself before his sentencing on January 27, 2022. While the sentencing is two weeks away, it is apparent that the current conditions of his release are insufficient, and that the safety of both the public and the defendant are at immediate risk.

The government requests that the defendant’s bond be immediately revoked and that he be ordered held without bond pending sentencing. The defendant’s conduct precludes a finding by clear and convincing evidence that the he is not likely to pose a danger to the safety of any other
person or the community if he continues to be on personal recognizance. 18 U.S.C. § 3143.

Furthermore, in order to expedite the consideration of this motion, undersigned counsel request that the Court allow government counsel to appear by Zoom at any hearing which the Court might set on this motion.

Date: January 11, 2022
Jeezus! You have to be totally plastered to get charged with Boating Under The Influence.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Aaron Singerman - Arrested for BUI - Pleads not guilty
« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2022, 03:09:35 AM »
If Aaron got to jail, Dr. Goodrum is going to have a breakdown.
X

Cook

• Getbig IV
Bro...

Aren’t you from Texas? We all learn to shoot at an early age.