Author Topic: Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin  (Read 1497 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:30:55 AM »
When will the Dems and Big Tech allow people to treat covid rather than wait until they are near death to go to the hospital?   Treating Covid is easy and inexpensive for most affected.   Why is the government withholding this information in favour of lockdowns and isolation?   Greed and control.  Hundreds of thousands of people have been treated with Ivermectin.  Take a look at Dana White's testimony. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Dana White and entire family Covid free. Thank you Ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 06:32:51 AM »
Would guess monoclonal antibodies over ivermectin
Y

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 07:55:32 AM »

I lean towards this as well.  I have not read of any (not to say there are none) cases of people who were treated with ivermectin that did not recover. In practice it seems to have a good rate of success.

Ivermectin seems to manage the wuflu better than the "jab" yet it is shunned and the "jab" is forced. Makes you think wtf is in it that they are pushing it so hard despite its relative ineffectiveness

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 12:47:49 PM »
Brutal if true

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 01:21:53 PM »
I lean towards this as well. I have not read of any (not to say there are none) cases of people who were treated with ivermectin that did not recover. In practice it seems to have a good rate of success.

Ivermectin seems to manage the wuflu better than the "jab" yet it is shunned and the "jab" is forced. Makes you think wtf is in it that they are pushing it so hard despite its relative ineffectiveness

Most deaths are not widely publicized but you can start with every anti-vax right wing radio host or fundie who died of Covid
They all promoted Ivermectin, among other things and no doubt tried them all in the futile attempt to avoid death
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/10/21/metro/dying-an-audience/

This fundie freak is the most recent example:  https://people.com/health/marcus-lamb-televangelist-daystar-network-covid-19/

I'm sure many of the unvaccinated who died from Covid tried Ivermectin and various others things promoted by anti-vaxxers

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 08:06:10 PM »

Exactly the point Grape  ;)

It's like some super model saying some new lip stick is the reason she's beautiful .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 08:09:14 PM »
Exactly the point Grape  ;)

It's like some super model saying some new lip stick is the reason she's beautiful .

No, it's just that they're still in the process of figuring out the ivermectin part.  They've seen enough to warrant further testing.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 08:21:37 PM »
No, it's just that they're still in the process of figuring out the ivermectin part.  They've seen enough to warrant further testing.

They just found ground glass particles in some name brand  " Hydroxychloroquin" ( sp?)
Remember how that was all the rage and then faded , when it was  a total bust?

For example, Alex Jones, made a ton of $$ hawking gimmick supps thru his " Info Wars".
If you believe his conspiracy of the day nonsense, you'll trust him enough to buy some useless, overpriced supp.

Now we have all this hype on " Covid cures" like ivermectin .
It's a scam and the goal is bilking $$ from those they con.

FYI, the 1st Pfizer exams and booster cost my wife and I ,zero dollars and cents 0.00  aka $0 , nada.
It's free , has proven protection and safer then common aspirin .

Of course, those looking to sell dubious crap, need to scare people from using the free, safe, Gov vaccine.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 08:35:55 PM »
They just found ground glass particles in some name brand  " Hydroxychloroquin" ( sp?)
Remember how that was all the rage and then faded , when it was  a total bust?

For example, Alex Jones, made a ton of $$ hawking gimmick supps thru his " Info Wars".
If you believe his conspiracy of the day nonsense, you'll trust him enough to buy some useless, overpriced supp.

Now we have all this hype on " Covid cures" like ivermectin .
It's a scam and the goal is bilking $$ from those they con.

FYI, the 1st Pfizer exams and booster cost my wife and I ,zero dollars and cents 0.00  aka $0 , nada.
It's free , has proven protection and safer then common aspirin .

Of course, those looking to sell dubious crap, need to scare people from using the free, safe, Gov vaccine.

Ivermectin is generic, it’s not a $ play at all.

But LOL on Pfizer jab being free.  Is Pfizer giving it away?

It is not free, it is safe for many, not for all.

You should read the papers Pfizer was forced to release for the first 90 days of testing.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
Ivermectin is generic, it’s not a $ play at all.

But LOL on Pfizer jab being free.  Is Pfizer giving it away?

But there you go again saying it’s safer than aspirin.  Have you read the Pfizer papers that they were forced to relaease for the first 90 days of testing?

I came back and opened  this Pandora's box, so I can't be annoyed now LOL.

It's obvious no matter what I post , you're going to disagree just to argue your "side".
I just want to see others use reasonable, prudent judgments on Covid .
I like to freely exchange ideas, but I don't care about "winning" some getbig debate .

Sorry Grape, but this interaction has turned into a virtual pissing contest. I'm done.

Merry Christmas and no hard feelings.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 02:07:02 AM »
The MSM is desperate to cover these cases up. Guess who spends more advertising bucks on MSM channels than anyone else?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 08:58:12 AM »
I came back and opened  this Pandora's box, so I can't be annoyed now LOL.

It's obvious no matter what I post , you're going to disagree just to argue your "side".
I just want to see others use reasonable, prudent judgments on Covid .
I like to freely exchange ideas, but I don't care about "winning" some getbig debate .

Sorry Grape, but this interaction has turned into a virtual pissing contest. I'm done.

Merry Christmas and no hard feelings.

I've explained before there's never any hard feelings.  I've never made personal attacks at you, other than being critical of your posting style.

But where I take exception is the bolded above.   The first sentence I am absolutely not doing that, and the second two, I absolutely am doing that. It seems when you can't really counter something, you just can't concede to further the the discussion, and start moving the goalposts.

Put it this way on my position on ivermectin:  I have no idea if it works or not, but the drug has shown anti-viral tendencies, is virtually risk free to try, and based on everything we've seen, warrants further scientific process.

Is that crazy?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 10:24:11 AM »
I've explained before there's never any hard feelings.  I've never made personal attacks at you, other than being critical of your posting style.

But where I take exception is the bolded above.   The first sentence I am absolutely not doing that, and the second two, I absolutely am doing that. It seems when you can't really counter something, you just can't concede to further the the discussion, and start moving the goalposts.

Put it this way on my position on ivermectin:  I have no idea if it works or not, but the drug has shown anti-viral tendencies, is virtually risk free to try, and based on everything we've seen, warrants further scientific process.

Is that crazy?

Thanks for the thoughtful, decent reply .That motivated me to reply back .

Thinking that ivermectin might help with covid isn't crazy.
However, based on it's chemical make up and biological impact on parasites , it's a long shot as an anti-viral.

With a global pandemic, the researchers can't waste time on long shots .
They need to stick with things like vaccines and treatments with the best odd for success .

To me, this is like the Cybergenics sales of 30 years ago.
A lot of people purchased it, used the program because they THOUGHT it would work.
In retrospect, it didn't do any harm, but it didn't provide much impact on your actual gains.

Anyone training hard on a good diet will make the same gains without it.
Most supps and beauty products today work on the same misleading marketing .

I think we both agree the vast majority of get covid won't die from it.
In fact, only the 10-20% who get it will get seriously ill and  hospitalized.

Plus, we both agree that monoclonal antibodies is the likely reason Joe Rogan recovered so quickly.
Taking the ivermectin made no difference , good or bad, in his covid treatment.

I just think we need to look at the BIG picture with covid and
stick with promoting the best, overall way to deal with it. ( like vaccines)

Perhaps, we both agree on more then either of us want to admit LOL ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 10:37:36 AM »

However, based on it's chemical make up and biological impact on parasites , it's a long shot as an anti-viral.

With a global pandemic, the researchers can't waste time on long shots .
They need to stick with things like vaccines and treatments with the best odd for success .

To me, this is like the Cybergenics sales of 30 years ago.
A lot of people purchased it, used the program because they THOUGHT it would work.
In retrospect, it didn't do any harm, but it didn't provide much impact on your actual gains.

Anyone training hard on a good diet will make the same gains without it.
Most supps and beauty products today work on the same misleading marketing .

I think we both agree the vast majority of get covid won't die from it.
In fact, only the 10-20% who get it will get seriously ill and  hospitalized.

Plus, we both agree that monoclonal antibodies is the likely reason Joe Rogan recovered so quickly.
Taking the ivermectin made no difference , good or bad, in his covid treatment.

I just think we need to look at the BIG picture with covid and
stick with promoting the best, overall way to deal with it. ( like vaccines)

Perhaps, we both agree on more then either of us want to admit LOL ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

This is where we differ.  It is not at all a long shot as an anti-viral, there's numerous studies to show this. It's been used extensively outside the US in this capacity:

However, when hydroxychloroquine was unavailable in Latin America, ivermectin was used with satisfactory outcomes. Comparing 704 hospitalized patients who received a dose of ivermectin (150 μg/kg) with 704 controls, it was found lower mortality rates among mechanically ventilated patients who had received the medication (7.3% vs. 1.3%). Overall mortality was lower in cases (1.4%) than in controls (8.5%) with a hazard ratio (HR) of 0.2, 95% CI: 0.11–0.37 (p < 0.0001).3 This single-dose scheme has been conventionally used in various parasitical diseases; however, given that ivermectin is known to be safe and well tolerated, and a single dose may not be sufficient for viral diseases such as Covid-19, further studies are warranted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7578741/

The above is not some looney conspiracy.  And there is no time "wasted" on this. It's learn as you go, and as the data shows, virtually risk free to try.

But your numbers are off too, I believe.  Hospitalization rates are 5%.  Bill Maher showed polls that those who are in the Left category grossly overestimated hospitalizations, with a double digit % number of Democrats believing hospitalization is 50%+, and the majority thinking 20%+.   And of those 5% hospitalizations, 78% are obese or overweight.  That leaves about 1% for normal, non overweight people.  If you factor in age, health, exercise, etc.....that numbers gets driven down well below 1%

The thing  that bothers me the most about the Joe Rogan thing are the journalists lack of intellectual curiosity around it.  Joe, Aaron Rogers, Tim Pool, Dana White, and a couple other of his friends all followed this protocol of Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, NAD+ drip, Vit C 10g drip, and other things, and ALL of them whipped this thing in days.  And all he does it get mostly criticized, with the focus on iveremctin.  Why isn't there more of a journalistic curiosity outside of non Democratic circle to find out what this guy may have stumbled onto.  Why is it only VAX VAX VAX?  This is where the CNN type news are doing a disservice to the American public.

It's either the gov't just playing the laws of large numbers, or $, because the math doesn't really make sense.

Y

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 10:51:53 AM »

lol- you try to sound smart and then it come off as totally retarded.  Honestly you are just bullshit trolling now since the research showing the anti-viral properties of ivermectin is clear. It can't be any simpler stated than this:
"We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans."https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32251768/
Go back to the one thing you are expert on: farts.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 11:00:58 AM »
OAK and Howard posting at the same time.  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2021, 07:39:19 AM »
lol- you try to sound smart and then it come off as totally retarded.  Honestly you are just bullshit trolling now since the research showing the anti-viral properties of ivermectin is clear. It can't be any simpler stated than this:
"We report here that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved anti-parasitic previously shown to have broad-spectrum anti-viral activity in vitro, is an inhibitor of the causative virus (SARS-CoV-2), with a single addition to Vero-hSLAM cells 2 h post infection with SARS-CoV-2 able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in viral RNA at 48 h. Ivermectin therefore warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans."https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32251768/
Go back to the one thing you are expert on: farts.

Ya gotta admit, for a retard posting while seated on a toilet, I'm not bad. :D

If you really believe ivermectin works, fine.
Simply advise people with covid to self treat at home  and avoid hospitals.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 07:45:37 AM »
This is where we differ.  It is not at all a long shot as an anti-viral, there's numerous studies to show this. It's been used extensively outside the US in this capacity:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7578741/

The above is not some looney conspiracy.  And there is no time "wasted" on this. It's learn as you go, and as the data shows, virtually risk free to try.

But your numbers are off too, I believe.  Hospitalization rates are 5%.  Bill Maher showed polls that those who are in the Left category grossly overestimated hospitalizations, with a double digit % number of Democrats believing hospitalization is 50%+, and the majority thinking 20%+.   And of those 5% hospitalizations, 78% are obese or overweight.  That leaves about 1% for normal, non overweight people.  If you factor in age, health, exercise, etc.....that numbers gets driven down well below 1%

The thing  that bothers me the most about the Joe Rogan thing are the journalists lack of intellectual curiosity around it.  Joe, Aaron Rogers, Tim Pool, Dana White, and a couple other of his friends all followed this protocol of Monoclonal Antibodies, Ivermectin, NAD+ drip, Vit C 10g drip, and other things, and ALL of them whipped this thing in days.  And all he does it get mostly criticized, with the focus on iveremctin.  Why isn't there more of a journalistic curiosity outside of non Democratic circle to find out what this guy may have stumbled onto.  Why is it only VAX VAX VAX?  This is where the CNN type news are doing a disservice to the American public.

It's either the gov't just playing the laws of large numbers, or $, because the math doesn't really make sense.

Thank you for the thoughtful, sincere reply. That's rare for this crazy forum and I appreciate it.
But, there isn't much more for me to say to you on this issue.

No, I don't think you're crazy or a wacko.
BUT, I don't agree with your opinions on ivermectin.

My wife and I have been vaxd back in March and boosted last month .
I trust the CDC and my doc's advise over some internet sites making dubious claims on cures.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 08:14:08 AM »
Thank you for the thoughtful, sincere reply. That's rare for this crazy forum and I appreciate it.
But, there isn't much more for me to say to you on this issue.

No, I don't think you're crazy or a wacko.
BUT, I don't agree with your opinions on ivermectin.

My wife and I have been vaxd back in March and boosted last month .
I trust the CDC and my doc's advise over some internet sites making dubious claims on cures.

I'm not claiming it's a cure.  My opinion is, based on data, doctor's opinions, and use in foreign countries with success, it warrants further examination.

You disagree with that?

Or is your stance that it should be dismissed entirely?
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 08:48:25 AM »
I'm not claiming it's a cure.  My opinion is, based on data, doctor's opinions, and use in foreign countries with success, it warrants further examination.

You disagree with that?

Or is your stance that it should be dismissed entirely?

To me the main thrust should be everyone getting  the vaccine.
Nothing is perfect, but that's the best overall solution to end the covid pandemic.

I think the vaccines are the best solution for covid  and  ivermectin doesn't look helpful.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 08:52:38 AM »
Nothing is perfect, but that's the best overall solution to end the covid pandemic.

I think the vaccines are the best solution for covid  and  ivermectin doesn't look helpful.

Of the studies posted, what part makes you believe it doesn't look helpful?
Y

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 09:03:55 AM »

If vaccines work as well as implied, why do you think Ireland is having problems while having a 90% vaccination rate? I'm not against people getting vaccinated and I do think they have value for some.

I do think the vaccines play a role for some, but they are not a traditional vaccine in regards to their efficacy. They do not prevent someone from contracting covid and they do not prevent the spread.

Given this information, mandates are nothing more than a money grab.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 09:13:45 AM »
I had a mild case of the China virus in October and took ivermectin, symptoms were gone in 24 hrs.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »
I had a mild case of the China virus in October and took ivermectin, symptoms were gone in 24 hrs.
Most who take Ivermectin have that same result.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 01:08:08 PM »
Ivermectin is far from a long shot at being an antiviral. In fact, it’s use as an anti-parasitic is what exposed it’s antiviral properties. It’s use in many Third World countries allowed doctors to notice it was having a profound effect on people who contracted dengue virus. Studies have already been conducted several years before Covid that were showing its effectiveness against several viruses. Here’s one of them:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30452439/

The hypothesis was that ivermectin was acting as a protease inhibitor, that is the same mechanism both Pfizer and Merck are attempting to replicate with their new pills.

The study Howard quoted above that said ivermectin was not effective, if you notice even in his description, it was performed on people hospitalized with severe disease. That’s not when you want to implement a protease inhibitor. This type of mechanism stops a virus from being able to replicate in your body. Once you’re in the hospital and loaded with virus, it’s not going to be nearly as effective as if you start dosing with it immediately upon symptom onset. What you’re doing is stopping the virus from growing, and then allowing your body to beat back what little you have inside of you.

Ivermectin has a better safety profile and lower toxicity level than acetaminophen or ibuprofen. It has been in use in excess of 30 years with billions of prescriptions taken.

No matter what bullshit anyone tells you, no one will know the safety profile of the vaccines for about 7 to 12 years, possibly even longer.

I can personally attest that both myself and my significant other have been taking ivermectin on the once weekly prophylaxis dose for well over 16 months. And that timeframe between the two of us we have seen well north of 1000 Covid patients face-to-face. Neither one of us has ever tested positive.