Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 201388 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2021, 07:02:37 AM »
Matt notoriously makes up statistics. I’ve proven him wrong many times. Don’t fall for it.

The actual chance of dying from COVID is 1 in 50.

😔

They have no idea how many unreported cases there have been so there is no way to issue that number with any credibility - unless you are talking about 1 in 50 if you go to the hospital, which I can totally believe. In that case to say 1 in 50 is multiples too high without noting the factors. If they wanted to know the actual numbers they would test for antibodies, but again there is no will to do that with no money in it.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2021, 07:02:59 AM »
Matt notoriously makes up statistics. I’ve proven him wrong many times. Don’t fall for it.

😔

About 1.6% chance of death if you get it.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2021, 08:30:59 AM »

Yes it’s very high.

😔

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2021, 08:39:16 AM »
 Calling Joe Biden a legitimate president is like calling Elizabeth Warren a legitimate Cherokee.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2021, 08:50:36 AM »

That's based on people who test positive for covid ( case fatality rate ) and died.

A huge number of covid are cases go undiagnosed and the vast vast majority of those people survive.

How are people still so ignorant of this 2 years into this?

This was roughly the chance of dying from covid pre vaccine/anti virals/past infection

Age group    IFR
0–34    0.004%
35–44    0.068%
45–54    0.23%
55–64    0.75%
65–74    2.5%
75–84    8.5%
85 +    28.3%

It's considerably lower now

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 23, 2021, 09:05:26 AM »

😔

Matt doesn't make up statistics. He just looks at the total population and incorrectly assumes everyone has already been exposed to covid and either survived or died from it.

The hilarious part about it is that he has no clue he's doing this and he can't work out why no one else is reaching the same conclusion as him.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2021, 09:40:34 AM »
Matt doesn't make up statistics. He just looks at the total population and incorrectly assumes everyone has already been exposed to covid and either survived or died from it.

The hilarious part about it is that he has no clue he's doing this and he can't work out why no one else is reaching the same conclusion as him.

Yes.

This is exactly what’s happening.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2021, 09:43:32 AM »

They have no idea how many unreported cases there have been so there is no way to issue that number with any credibility - unless you are talking about 1 in 50 if you go to the hospital, which I can totally believe. In that case to say 1 in 50 is multiples too high without noting the factors. If they wanted to know the actual numbers they would test for antibodies, but again there is no will to do that with no money in it.

You are correct. However there are unreported cases for all infectious diseases. The common flu has unreported cases as well yet the mortality rate for COVID is 20 times greater.

That’s shockingly higher.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 23, 2021, 10:14:23 AM »
Imagine if the stats for all illnesses were reported everyday,  if every illness was tested everyday. We'd never go out or do anything. Let the vulnerable and elderly get their shots and leave it at that. Again today uk reports a record number or daily cases, 119,000! Way more than this time last year with no vaccines.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2021, 10:15:54 AM »

that depends on a lot of variables

not many people under 40 have died who were not already seriously ill in the first place

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2021, 11:02:39 AM »
that depends on a lot of variables

not many people under 40 have died who were not already seriously ill in the first place

Not true.

Get your facts straight antivaxxer!

🙄

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2021, 11:13:16 AM »
Imagine if the stats for all illnesses were reported everyday,  if every illness was tested everyday. We'd never go out or do anything. Let the vulnerable and elderly get their shots and leave it at that. Again today uk reports a record number or daily cases, 119,000! Way more than this time last year with no vaccines.

To much logic & sense in your post Henda, unfortunately many have lost any semblance of Normal &
Rational thinking !!

They're beyond accepting simple Facts & will come up with some ridiculously silly answer.

Yes lets Test & publish Stats for Every Testable illness Everyday not just China Virus.
Fair reporting of the Facts. Simple.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2021, 12:00:15 PM »
Not Henda  ;)
Unfortunately this illness like many others are a threat to elderly and vulnerable. With the majority of elderly and vulnerable jabbed and having whatever immunity they will get from it the logical thing would be to stop daily cases reporting, stop telling people who test positive but aren't actually ill to carry on as normal, and not isolate. If you are actually unwell from it from stay home as you would with previous illnesses. Imagine if they tested the common cold daily and reported it, also an illness that can finish off and cause complications in elderly and vulnerable. It'd be way worse than covid. This has to stop somewhere.
To much logic & sense in your post Henda, unfortunately many have lost any semblance of Normal &
Rational thinking !!

They're beyond accepting simple Facts & will come up with some ridiculously silly answer.

Yes lets Test & publish Stats for Every Testable illness Everyday not just China Virus.
Fair reporting of the Facts. Simple.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2021, 12:14:52 PM »

Update, never got it. Natural immunity FTW.

Has it been 14 days since you exposed yourself to COVID?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2021, 12:16:32 PM »
Less than 1 in 6 get it, but of that 1 in 6 only 1.6% die. 

Here a little Covid Math problem for morons:

Two days ago, prior to attending a large social gathering, Joey tested negative for Covid. Yesterday, he also tested negative and hosted a small social gathering at his house, having 4-5 friends over for drinks. Right after the small gathering last night, Joey tested positive for Covid. All of the people who were over for drinks at his house yesterday have tested negative today. Sandy, who was in close contact with him at the large social gathering two days ago, has also tested negative today. There are no other reports of positives from that larger gathering. Everyone involved is fully vaccinated. Christmas is 2 days away.

Can Sandy attend Christmas festivities with her family or does she need to wait 3-5 more days until she gets another negative test because she might still test positive?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 23, 2021, 12:36:06 PM »

A car accident occurred somewhere in Oregon today. Are you going to drive this week?

I already had it...took 3 days for symptoms.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 23, 2021, 12:36:20 PM »
Less than 1 in 6 get it, but of that 1 in 6 only 1.6% die. 

Here a little Covid Math problem for morons:

Two days ago, prior to attending a large social gathering, Joey tested negative for Covid. Yesterday, he also tested negative and hosted a small social gathering at his house, having 4-5 friends over for drinks. Right after the small gathering last night, Joey tested positive for Covid. All of the people who were over for drinks at his house yesterday have tested negative today. Sandy, who was in close contact with him at the large social gathering two days ago, has also tested negative today. There are no other reports of positives from that larger gathering. Everyone involved is fully vaccinated. Christmas is 2 days away.

Can Sandy attend Christmas festivities with her family or does she need to wait 3-5 more days until she gets another negative test because she might still test positive?

Depends on if she has big tits or not

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 23, 2021, 12:41:43 PM »
Not true.

Get your facts straight antivaxxer!

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2021, 01:09:58 PM »

It depends where you live.

In my city (In Canada) Sandy would have to isolate for 14 days despite negative tests if she was unvaccinated but if she was vaccinated she would be free to go to all the Christmas festivities that she liked.

Are you Sally in this story?
 ;)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 23, 2021, 01:12:38 PM »

That graph doesn't show "how many people under 40 have died who were not already seriously ill in the first place" it just shows COVID death rates.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD......get your act together ANTIVAXXER!!!

::) ::) ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2021, 01:29:23 PM »
That graph doesn't show "how many people under 40 have died who were not already seriously ill in the first place" it just shows COVID death rates.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD......get your act together ANTIVAXXER!!!

::) ::) ::)
hahaha nice try, that shows everyone who has died of covid fullstop.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2021, 01:53:51 PM »
It depends where you live.

In my city (In Canada) Sandy would have to isolate for 14 days despite negative tests if she was unvaccinated but if she was vaccinated she would be free to go to all the Christmas festivities that she liked.

Are you Sally in this story?
 ;)

I'll Sally forth and put my foot up your ass Howard

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2021, 02:39:58 PM »
I'll Sally forth and put my foot up your ass Howard

😉

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2021, 04:23:41 PM »
Ok. Sorry. I didn’t realize you were fully vaccinated.

🙂
I'm as vaccinated as one can be, unpoisoned by the treatment the establishment is pushing on the brainwashed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2021, 05:33:59 PM »
I'm as vaccinated as one can be, unpoisoned by the treatment the establishment is pushing on the brainwashed.

You remind me of Aaron Rodgers.

::)