Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 201415 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2021, 05:53:00 PM »
It depends where you live.

In my city (In Canada) Sandy would have to isolate for 14 days despite negative tests if she was unvaccinated but if she was vaccinated she would be free to go to all the Christmas festivities that she liked.

Are you Sally in this story?
 ;)

Geeze, what an insult! I am a lot of things and have definitely been called many of them, mostly on Getbig. What no one ever questioned before was if I was Sally, (this usually being a girl's name). I may not be a handsome dude, but I would make a really ugly chick. ;D

You'd be proud of my family. All of us were invited to a time honored tradition Christmas party. My daughter declined on behalf of us all. Neither she or my son-in-law have had a booster shot yet. Who knows where the rest of the guests stand with the whole COVID thing. Going to a Christmas party and having to wear a mask for several hours doesn't seem like fun. And, what do we bring for the gift exchange? Maybe a box of masks for everyone to wear. Christmas parties suck right now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: December 23, 2021, 07:14:46 PM »

In my city (In Canada) Sandy would have to isolate for 14 days despite negative tests if she was unvaccinated but if she was vaccinated she would be free to go to all the Christmas festivities that she liked.

;)

Can't even name the city in Canada? Try harder.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2021, 07:47:12 PM »

Can't even name the city in Canada? Try harder.

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2021, 08:01:25 PM »
"I haven't worn a mask in 2021" - SOMEPARTS

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2021, 08:07:50 PM »
"I haven't worn a mask in 2021" - SOMEPARTS

😆😆😆

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 23, 2021, 08:26:57 PM »
"I'm stuck in 2020" - OAK

"cloth masks are little more than facial decoration" - Lena Wen, CDC, Dec 2021

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2021, 08:40:38 PM »
"I'm stuck in 2020" - OAK

"cloth masks are little more than facial decoration" - Lena Wen, CDC, Dec 2021

Do you really think a medical professional like myself would wear a cloth mask?

🙄🙄🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 23, 2021, 08:48:35 PM »
Do you really think a medical professional like myself would wear a cloth mask?

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2021, 12:47:44 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #210 on: December 24, 2021, 02:08:59 AM »
Geeze, what an insult! I am a lot of things and have definitely been called many of them, mostly on Getbig. What no one ever questioned before was if I was Sally, (this usually being a girl's name). I may not be a handsome dude, but I would make a really ugly chick. ;D

You'd be proud of my family. All of us were invited to a time honored tradition Christmas party. My daughter declined on behalf of us all. Neither she or my son-in-law have had a booster shot yet. Who knows where the rest of the guests stand with the whole COVID thing. Going to a Christmas party and having to wear a mask for several hours doesn't seem like fun. And, what do we bring for the gift exchange? Maybe a box of masks for everyone to wear. Christmas parties suck right now.

Take a mixed Box of presents - Eye opener / Sensibility / Reasoning / Questioning / Common Sense &
The Whole pack of Lies & times the goal posts / Advice has changed.

That should liven things up & very likely make a good few sit up & wake up.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #211 on: December 24, 2021, 06:31:32 AM »
Virtue signalling liberals pick and choose what rules to comply with.  Some stay shut in, most don;t but they pretend in other ways, maskxing, testing, scolding others etc.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2021, 12:29:45 PM »

I’m simply stating that Trump claims that the vaccine has saved “tens of millions” of lives.

Do you agree with him?

Because that's his job to do that. Everyone in Washington is owned by the Jewish bankers, who is orchestrating this hoax. Trump knows which side the bread is buttered on just like they all do .You are being scammed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #213 on: December 24, 2021, 01:51:05 PM »
You remind me of Aaron Rodgers.

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 24, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »

That's a Howard "joke" if I ever heard one.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: December 24, 2021, 04:38:29 PM »

;)

Sandy will be virus positive days later and spreading the virus just the same.  Looks like the vaccinated are the super spreaders in your city.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: December 24, 2021, 06:41:38 PM »
Many places are requiring proof of vaccination for entry now.
If by many you mean none then you're correct. What places? I've never been asked once and I haven't worn a mask in God knows how long

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #217 on: December 24, 2021, 07:45:40 PM »
If by many you mean none then you're correct. What places? I've never been asked once and I haven't worn a mask in God knows how long
PrimeFaggot lives in Oregon,  the shittiest State in America ATM. Libtards are present here in Park City, it’s easy to spot the West Coast Libtards wearing masks outside in 30 degree weather. Cowards and sheep are abundant.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #218 on: December 25, 2021, 01:23:31 PM »

Those Demented by Fear of China Virus You Need to watch that video & Get a grip on Reality
- watch & Explain how China Virus hasn't wiped them all out
No Propaganda / No Fauci / No Bill Khunt Gates/ No Vaccines / No Face Nappies / No social distance & Very Little if any Diabetes or Fat Fuckers
They very likely Do Have Extremely Strong Immune Systems

Wake The Fuck Up You Brainwashed Frightened Sheep. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #219 on: December 25, 2021, 02:19:21 PM »
😆😆😆

That shouldn't be "science" versus social media - it should say media versus social media.

The majority of science says we should fully return to normal at this point. Almost every paper says that, which is good - it means that eventually, we will be going back to normal.

Furthermore, check this out, OAK [the Manitoba data]:

74.856% of all Manitobans are fully vaccinated.

79.137% of all new Covid-19 cases  [2021-12-23] are among fully vaccinated Manitobans [see below].

This is an overrepresentation of 105.719%, OAK.

There are two confounding variables that I can think of that play a role here - but only one of which I think you would acknowledge [because you are academically dishonest].

However - OAK, BRO, DUDE: no matter what sorcery you work on the numbers, valid or not, it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim that the vaccines we have are effective against the currently dominant Omicron COVID variant!

Read the post below that cites the Danish study - vaccinated people [you] are more likely to spread Omicron than unvaccinated people [me]!

Lol. :)

Bottom line - in Manitoba, fully vaccinated people make up a greater percentage of new cases than their percentage of the population.

So the reality is: current vaccines do not vaccinate against the new variant.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #220 on: December 25, 2021, 02:20:56 PM »

Those Demented by Fear of China Virus You Need to watch that video & Get a grip on Reality
- watch & Explain how China Virus hasn't wiped them all out
No Propaganda / No Fauci / No Bill Khunt Gates/ No Vaccines / No Face Nappies / No social distance & Very Little if any Diabetes or Fat Fuckers
They very likely Do Have Extremely Strong Immune Systems

Wake The Fuck Up You Brainwashed Frightened Sheep.

You’re preaching to the choir. Many of us have been onto this from the get-go. We’re coming up on two years of listening to all his bullshit and having morons acting like they know more than us.

Testing is another scam. Why would anyone have faith in these tests?

……..
New York Is Making Its Own Coronavirus Test After The CDC’s Tests Have Repeatedly Failed

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/coronavirus-test-new-york-cdc

————-

There are so many inconsistencies in the story it’s ridiculous. For example, we’ve been told that many people have the virus but experience no symptoms, at the same time if you do have symptoms they can be of a wide spectrum. So if you do have a cold and you also have a positive virus test, how do you know you wouldn’t have had that cold anyway?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2021, 02:27:49 PM »
74.856% of all Manitobans are fully vaccinated.

79.137% of all new Covid-19 cases  [2021-12-23] are among fully vaccinated Manitobans [see below].

This is an overrepresentation of 105.719%, OAK.

LOL.

No wonder the left wants to ban memes. All it takes is one little image to literally undo the entire ideology of communism, lol:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2021, 02:33:38 PM »
You’re preaching to the choir. Many of us have been onto this from the get-go. We’re coming up on two years of listening to all his bullshit and having morons acting like they know more than us.

OAK is scared, despite the fact that something like 99.997% of Canadians have managed to not die despite being two years into a "lethal pandemic".

Also: the global population has gone UP by over 150 MILLION people since this started, lol.

For perspective:

The Spanish Flu infected 33% of the world's population, and killed about 5%.

This pandemic has infected under 5% of the world's population, and killed around 0.07%.

The other 99.93% survived.  ;D

And as I said, the global population went up by over 150 million. Probably closer to 200 million, lol!

How can anyone still be buying into this?

Where are the wailing ambulances?
Where are all the funeral processions?
Where are the nonstop phone calls from relatives telling us our relatives have died?

Not one single person I know has even noticed a pandemic.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2021, 02:34:18 PM »

Whether or not vaccine passports gain you entry or you can get away with not wearing a mask depends mostly on where you live. "The State of Oregon requires individuals ages 5 and older, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks in all indoor public spaces." https://www.multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/oregon-mask-mandate  "A Running List of Portland Restaurants and Bars Checking Proof of Vaccination for Indoor Dining. These spots are vaccine carding at the door, letting customers dine and drink indoors only if they have their COVID-19 shot." https://pdx.eater.com/2021/8/6/22612213/restaurants-bars-proof-of-vaccine-carding-portland-covid

New York: "On December 10, 2021, Governor Kathy Hochul announced masks will be required to be worn in all indoor public places unless businesses or venues implement a vaccine requirement." https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-proof-full-vaccination-or-mask-requirement-businesses-and-venues

California: "Due to a recent increase in cases, CDPH has mandated that everyone in California wear a mask in indoor public spaces and workplaces. The order is in effect December 15, 2021 to January 15, 2022." https://covid19.ca.gov/masks-and-ppe/#Guidance-for-businesses "A Running List of LA Restaurants Requiring Vaccine Proof for Indoor Dining. From Westside staples like Rustic Canyon to LA deli legend Langer’s" https://la.eater.com/2021/8/6/22613292/los-angeles-restaurants-requiring-vaccination-card-indoor-dining-covid-19-delta-variant

Colorado varies by county and city: 'Mask mandates are back for the Denver metro area. Denver, Adams, Arapahoe and Jefferson counties all reinstated mandatory mask wearing in public indoor spaces a day before Thanksgiving to prevent the area’s hospital system from collapsing amid the surge of the state’s fifth wave of the pandemic." https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/mask-mandates-are-back-for-the-denver-metro-area-here-are-the-types-of-masks-you-should-be-wearing 

"DENVER — From health care providers to certain city employees, more and more businesses are setting COVID-19 vaccine mandates for employees. Now, customers of some Denver restaurants and bars also have to prove their vaccination in order to be served. Renowned Denver Restaurants Now Requiring Proof Of COVID Vaccination." https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/10/01/covid-vaccine-restaurants-denver-proof/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2021, 02:55:39 PM »
For OAK - the math I do for you takes a long time, even though it's basic math. It's a shame you don't get it.

According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, IN TOTAL, SINCE DAY 1, IN ALL OF CANADA, UPDATED as of 2021-12-17 at 7PM EST, there have been:

- 94,120 hospitalizations.

- 18,308 ICU admissions.

SPREAD AMONG 1,200 HOSPITALS IN CANADA.

We are now at 23 months / 103 weeks / 700 days into this pandemic! Now DO THE MATH. That works out to:

- 78.4 hospitalizations per hospital = ONE hospitalization PER HOSPITAL every NINE DAYS.

15.3 ICU admissions per hospital = ONE ICU admission PER HOSPITAL every 46 DAYS.

Are you seriously suggesting that our hospitals can't handle barely over THREE additional hospitalizations per month, and not even ONE additional ICU patients every SIX WEEKS?

;D ;D ;D

Our hospitals were NEVER OVERWHELMED, EVER, OAK.

Your entire side has been lying from the start!

Name ONE hospital that was overwhelmed? WHERE IS IT, OAK??

If our hospitals can't handle one additional ICU patient every six months, what does that say about our hospitals?