Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 202521 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #475 on: January 02, 2022, 09:41:07 AM »
::) ahhh ok  must be Genetics bro
nah.. probably just didnt train hard when I did train.. ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #476 on: January 02, 2022, 09:41:50 AM »
I was personally disappointed that my doctor got the vaccine.

I'm open about most things, but for my doctor's sake, I won't mention his name on here. IMO, he's one of the best doctors in Ontario. Definitely one of the best at his age.

I'm not really sure why he got it.

Maybe he looked at it like a flu shot. That's how I look at the virus - just another flu.

But flu shots don't generally require patients to sign a waiver before getting.

So one of the best Doctors in Canada voluntarily took the vaccine.

That's interesting.

8)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #477 on: January 02, 2022, 09:43:16 AM »
nah.. probably just didnt train hard when I did train.. ;D
Muscle memory or the Baked Beans you ate as a kid. It could also be the posing & isometrics.  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: January 02, 2022, 09:47:36 AM »

That's interesting.

8)

Argument from Authority

Harold Shipman a doctor from the UK killed about 250 old people

That wasnt a smart thing to do was it?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #479 on: January 02, 2022, 09:52:00 AM »
::) ahhh ok  must be Genetics bro

Yes that & the many years he's previously trained.

Also he has an Extremely Good Physique as those who've seen his pic's will confirm.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: January 02, 2022, 09:55:14 AM »
I have converted my garage
spent around 3k on equipment, I havent been training much lately, just dont have any motivation
Not trained for about 2 months, maybe longer
TBH I dont look much different as yet  ;D

That sounds great - wish I had the Money to do that as its a 38 mile round trip to gym using the M1 for a lot of it
& that can & often is a snarled up Nightmare - I'd train at home & on the times I can get to gym avoiding traffic
go there.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #481 on: January 02, 2022, 09:56:00 AM »

Yes that & the many years he's previously trained.

Also he has an Extremely Good Physique as those who've seen his pic's will confirm.
I know who he is and i also know his character. The hint was the Baked Beans, never mind.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: January 02, 2022, 10:05:51 AM »
I know who he is and i also know his character. The hint was the Baked Beans, never mind.

Beanz Means, Heinz  ;)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: January 02, 2022, 12:26:47 PM »
Exactly - They have lost the ability of reasoned rational thought , They can no longer stand back & see
what's going on & ask questions. They just constantly repeat what they have been told No Questions asked.
They're programmed to disregard all the BLATANT LIES & Times the goal post are changed & those in authority
completely ignore all the rules.
It's laughable yet hard watching these Brainwashed Morons contorting to justify all they are Told.

Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #484 on: January 02, 2022, 02:48:24 PM »
I have converted my garage
spent around 3k on equipment, I havent been training much lately, just dont have any motivation
Not trained for about 2 months, maybe longer
TBH I dont look much different as yet  ;D
Better hope bhank doesn't see this :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #485 on: January 02, 2022, 02:59:25 PM »
There have more people died from this vaccine in one year than all other vaccines in history put together...

Yikes :o  Brutal if true ;D

I must admit I've mostly steered clear of all the figures and data as I'm not looking to influence anyone or make a case either way, but when you say that above I do have one (long-winded) question for people though:

The joke/con during this has been that literally anyone who died of anything who had a positive test within 28 days was recorded as a COVID death* regardless of whether that was the cause or not or they had co-morbidities, etc. to make the figures as bad as possible to scare us (*might even have been you that posted that person on the bonnet! ;D)

So when they record deaths after vaccination, is it the same thing?  I mean are they just counting anyone who dies afterwards, or are they only counting cases where it is proven that the vaccine alone killed them?

If anyone can shed some light here please it would be appreciated :)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: January 02, 2022, 03:04:26 PM »
So why did you excitedly talk about the vaccine helping?

You got pretty excited for a vaccine for a common cold strain coronavirus.

Honest question:

Do you have any PERSONAL EVIDENCE we are in a pandemic?

I have none.

69 extra old fucks in Thunder Have died in the past 23 months - average age 80. This is supposed to be "proof" of a lethal pandemic.  ::)

Anyone still buying into this is an absolute dumb shit.

I'll ask you again:

In your PERSONAL LIFE, how many people do you know who died...who you were on a first name basis with?

I know the number is either 0 or 1. So which was it?

A casual look at the demographics of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada home of Matt Canning

2016 Total Population 112,909. According to this figure, it has grown by 25 people since 2011. The growth rate is, 0.27%. The population is also listed as being 108,239 and 121,621 and in the summary it's only 107,909. That's 13,712 more or less. Canadians can't keep their numbers straight. It's no wonder Matt, that your stats are often wrong.  ;D

The city of Thunder Bay covers a surface area of 447.5 square kilometers (172.8 square miles)

The population density comes to approximately 330.1 residents per square kilometer (855 people living per square mile).

The median average age is, 44.6. The largest segment of the population is, ages 55-59 @ 8,810. There are 14,835 people age 70 and older.

There are 885 black folks and 340 Latin Americans living there. It appears no one has immigrated to Thunder Bay since 2016, but then since there are so many inconsistencies in this document, they may have forgotten to update this part.   

The median household income is $72,412.

A little less than half to couples and in common law marriages. Do marriage licenses cost a lot?

There is a fair number of single parents; the majority of which identify as female. Not many male single family parents Matt. You are definitely in the minority here.

For folks who fall in the median household income, provincial taxes are a mere 9.5%. For this group the federal tax is hefty at 20.50%

Housing prices appear to have not been updated since 2016 although it says it was last updated in 2017. In 2016 the average price of a home was $252,159. The average size is 3 bedrooms. More than twice as many people own their home as do those who rent.

Not many folks have kids, much less than those who don't.

Public transportation must be lacking because the majority of folks drive.

https://townfolio.co/on/thunder-bay/demographics

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/thunder-bay-population

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: January 02, 2022, 03:25:14 PM »
A casual look at the demographics of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada home of Matt Canning

Sounds like a nice place- too cold for me but otherwise I'm sure it's a wonderful place.
This is Portland:

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #488 on: January 02, 2022, 04:34:04 PM »
Beanz Means, Heinz  ;)

Thank you Don Draper

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: January 02, 2022, 05:48:13 PM »
Sounds like a nice place- too cold for me but otherwise I'm sure it's a wonderful place.
This is Portland:

Looks like Portland alright. :)  I don't go downtown very often, but I did several times last month. There is an abundance of big and small homeless camps under the freeway overpasses. Most are a real mess. They look like garbage dumps. What I don't get is that these homeless folks have plenty of time on their hands. You'd think they would spend some of it tidying up their shit. On one day you see an active camp. The next day there's a city crew breaking it down and hauling all the crap away, (This is a job I wouldn't want no matter what it paid). Then a few days later there's a new camp. It's an endless battle.

I think the camp in the photo where it is on the sidewalk is one of the ones which is being allowed as long as the campers keep it up. If I am not mistaken it in not in downtown but near Emanual Hospital.

One wouldn't think there homeless camps in Thunder Bay because it so cold, but indeed there are.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: January 02, 2022, 05:56:08 PM »

That's interesting.

8)

Average doctor's office in Canada.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #491 on: January 03, 2022, 12:46:31 AM »
Hey antivaxxer….are you allowed to leave your house yet?

😆😆😆

Neither will the vaccinated in about a week.  ;)

Ford discussing keeping schools closed for 2 weeks, indoor dining ban: sources

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/01/02/ontario-covid19-restrictions-doug-ford/

;D ;D ;D

Enjoy your limited lifestyle, OAK!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #492 on: January 03, 2022, 12:48:09 AM »

That's interesting.

8)

IMO, my doctor is one of the best doctors of his age in Ontario.

And yes, he took the vaccine. I was disappointed.

:-\

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #493 on: January 03, 2022, 12:49:17 AM »

Average doctor's office in Canada.

Looks like you've been to Thunder Bay.  ;D Or SOMEPARTS of Canada, if not here.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: January 03, 2022, 12:59:22 AM »
This is Portland:

First World country of peace.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2022, 01:05:16 AM »
This is Portland:

I'd of thought / expected all those nice caring touchy feely liberal leftists would be out there helping these homeless folk . looking after them & offering them a roof over their heads.

Why are they not ?? Prime ??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2022, 01:24:40 AM »

2016 Total Population 112,909. According to this figure, it has grown by 25 people since 2011. The growth rate is, 0.27%. The population is also listed as being 108,239 and 121,621 and in the summary it's only 107,909. That's 13,712 more or less. Canadians can't keep their numbers straight. It's no wonder Matt, that your stats are often wrong.  ;D

The city of Thunder Bay covers a surface area of 447.5 square kilometers (172.8 square miles)

The population density comes to approximately 330.1 residents per square kilometer (855 people living per square mile).

The median average age is, 44.6. The largest segment of the population is, ages 55-59 @ 8,810. There are 14,835 people age 70 and older.

There are 885 black folks and 340 Latin Americans living there. It appears no one has immigrated to Thunder Bay since 2016, but then since there are so many inconsistencies in this document, they may have forgotten to update this part.   

The median household income is $72,412.

A little less than half to couples and in common law marriages. Do marriage licenses cost a lot?

There is a fair number of single parents; the majority of which identify as female. Not many male single family parents Matt. You are definitely in the minority here.

For folks who fall in the median household income, provincial taxes are a mere 9.5%. For this group the federal tax is hefty at 20.50%

Housing prices appear to have not been updated since 2016 although it says it was last updated in 2017. In 2016 the average price of a home was $252,159. The average size is 3 bedrooms. More than twice as many people own their home as do those who rent.

Not many folks have kids, much less than those who don't.

Public transportation must be lacking because the majority of folks drive.

https://townfolio.co/on/thunder-bay/demographics

https://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/thunder-bay-population

A shit-hole, just like Portland.

Exactly what I thought. Thank you for proving my point.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2022, 01:32:29 AM »
This is Portland:

For a second,, I thought that was Thunder Bay! But our city leadership is not letting people shit in the streets [yet].

It looked like St. Joseph's Care Group in the background:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2022, 04:56:44 AM »
IMO, my doctor is one of the best doctors of his age in Ontario.

And yes, he told me he took the vaccine. I was disappointed.

:-\

thats like saying Mike OHearn doesnt take steroids.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2022, 05:34:22 AM »
I'd of thought / expected all those nice caring touchy feely liberal leftists would be out there helping these homeless folk . looking after them & offering them a roof over their heads.

Why are they not ?? Prime ??

Because whining on Facebook gets more likes than showing up and doing actual work.