Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 202390 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #1050 on: January 28, 2022, 09:17:21 AM »
Hey Matt,

Can you post the ICU admission stats during this time?

These are the stats from Manitoba.

Yes, but first of all - those numbers are per 100,000 people [the number of ICU admissions per 100,000 vaccinated people, the number of admissions per 100,000 unvaccinated people, etc].

For unvaccinated people, it's 55.6 per 100,000.

LOL.

That's one unvaccinated person going to the ICU per 1,798.6 unvaccinated people.

That would be one per person going to the ICU per 1,798.6÷365 = 4.9 years, assuming each ICU visit was one day long, lol.

But since ICU stays are probably on average 5-7 days long, the odds of going to the ICU for an unvaccinated person is probably closer to once every [4.9x5 to 4.9x7] = 24.6 to 34.5 years.

LOL.

Of course you can't assume a raw average like that, as not everyone gets a turn on an exact perfect average timeline like that - correct!

The odds of me going to the ICU for Covid are more like once in 1,000 years.

Does anyone know any healthy 40-year-old man who has been sent to the ICU with Covid?

Give me his name so I can verify his case please.

Thunder Bay's first fake Covid death below [he had leukemia]:

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1051 on: January 28, 2022, 09:45:53 AM »
LOL

I’ll respond later when I’m not at work.

Your math obviously isn’t correct (I think you know that though).

🙂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1052 on: January 28, 2022, 10:12:56 AM »
LOL

I’ll respond later when I’m not at work.

Your math obviously isn’t correct (I think you know that though).

🙂

It makes a lot of assumptions that the math holds perfectly.  ;D But it's technically accurate.

Let's stick with the most basic:

For unvaccinated people, it's 55.6 per 100,000 [ICU admissions].

That's one unvaccinated person going to the ICU per 1,798.6 unvaccinated people.

LOL.

Who gives a fuck? Do numbers like this worry you? So 1 in ~1,800 unvaccinated people require an ICU admission?

Why would this worry me?

Per 100,000 unvaccinated people in Manitoba right now, 55.6 are in the ICU...that's a joke. Who cares?

So far, 1 in 1,000 Manitobans have died of Covid. 99.9% didn't die so far.

I'm not worried about this.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1053 on: January 28, 2022, 10:58:04 AM »
Matt, over here in Ontario, about 62% of ICU covid admissions are non vaccinated people.

but that 62 percent comes from only 8 to 10% of the population.

Now, I know covid deniers and antivaxxers have trouble adding 2 +2 but here's a hint: the math shows that the vaccines reduce the chances of getting really sick from Covid substationally. about 15x.

understand now?

LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: January 28, 2022, 11:07:28 AM »
It makes a lot of assumptions that the math holds perfectly.  ;D But it's technically accurate.

Let's stick with the most basic:

LOL.

Who gives a fuck? Do numbers like this worry you? So 1 in ~1,800 unvaccinated people require an ICU admission?

Why would this worry me?

Per 100,000 unvaccinated people in Manitoba right now, 55.6 are in the ICU...that's a joke. Who cares?

So far, 1 in 1,000 Manitobans have died of Covid. 99.9% didn't die so far.

I'm not worried about this.

I’ll respond in a few hours.

That will give you time to check your work.

;)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1055 on: January 28, 2022, 11:09:36 AM »
Matt, over here in Ontario, about 62% of ICU covid admissions are non vaccinated people.

Now, I know covid deniers and antivaxxers have trouble adding 2 +2 but here's a hint: the math shows that the vaccines reduce the chances of getting really sick from Covid substationally. about 15x.

understand now?

LOL
Another pussy libtard vaxxer. Must be an old FAT FUCK!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1056 on: January 28, 2022, 11:32:55 AM »

understand now?

LOL

I cant speak for Canada & what they're classing as unvaccinated, Here in the UK those with 2 vaccine shots & Not the 3rd who are in hospital are being classed as unvaccinated . FFS Why ??
And you don't find that just a wee bit odd. !!!

They're Fucking about with the Truth & the figures just to push more to Take an Experimental trial
vaccine That has no Come back. And you are Happy with That. !!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1057 on: January 28, 2022, 11:35:08 AM »
5 million covid deaths globally (supposedly)
8 billion people on earth
so 99.94% of the globe has not died from covid

frightening stuff

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: January 28, 2022, 11:37:33 AM »
5 million covid deaths globally (supposedly)
8 billion people on earth
so 99.94% of the globe has not died from covid

frightening stuff

It is if You're a Scared Sheep like Creature
And we know that death figure is grossly inflated

Sheep will be Sheep  ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1059 on: January 28, 2022, 11:41:36 AM »
Echoing gym rats experience

I know absolutely nobody locally who has died from covid

I know countless people had it before the vaccine came out when covid was apparently at its strongest and they all said it was somewhat between bad cold and mild flu

Several of those that had it some other members of household didn’t even catch it

Never personally paid attention to lockdowns, masks social distance ect never been vaccine and if have had it I certainly don’t know I had someone in my household tested positive for it and just had a cough and nobody else in house appeared to catch it

How about instead of believing the shit on the news just look around you and see what’s fucking happening with own eyes and make own mind up?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1060 on: January 28, 2022, 11:50:28 AM »

I know countless people had it before the vaccine came out when covid was apparently at its strongest and they all said it was somewhat between bad cold and mild flu

Several of those that had it some other members of household didn’t even catch it

Never personally paid attention to lockdowns, masks social distance ect never been vaccine and if have had it I certainly don’t know I had someone in my household tested positive for it and just had a cough and nobody else in house appeared to catch it

How about instead of believing the shit on the news just look around you and see what’s fucking happening with own eyes and make own mind up?

that would take a tiny bit of brain power which these vax-sheep do not have
they just do as their told from their commie leaders
no thoughts of their own

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: January 28, 2022, 11:55:03 AM »

Exactly Right & I've done the same as you just carried on my life as previously where ever possible.
I'm 61 & have friends / family across the UK & Spain / America & New zealeand some younger
some older & don't know of 1 person who has died because of This China Virus .

As you say The sheep should open their eyes & minds , Look around /Switch off the Tv & MSM
& they'd not suspect anything is going on Let alone some Killer Pandemic.
Only They wont as They cannot they're to Far Gone & ant Semblance of Reasonable & Rational
Thinking long ago Stopped.

Bollocks to them, let them take 101 Trial Experimental Vaccine shots with No liability to Manufacturer & government. FFS yo'd of thought just That No Liability clause would make them
Hesitant !!!  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: January 28, 2022, 11:55:42 AM »
that would take a tiny bit of brain power which these vax-sheep do not have
they just do as their told from their commie leaders
no thoughts of their own

Yes - exactly right.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1063 on: January 28, 2022, 12:30:02 PM »

understand now?

LOL

Dumb shit - only 875 of 23,426,916 Canadians under the age of 50 have died of Covid.

That means 99.9963% didn't die two years into this pandemic!

Dumb phaggot.

Fucking phaggot.

Among that 875, there have been 848 Canadians aged 20-49 who have died.

Meanwhile, over there were over 8,480 ADDITIONAL overdose deaths in lockdown in that age group - 10x the deaths!

You sick fuck!

Hulkster - how many healthy people under age 65 do you know who have died of Covid?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1064 on: January 28, 2022, 12:35:58 PM »

understand now?

LOL

LOL.

Dumb phaggot. Fucking phaggot.

Yeah, because I need a 70% reduction for something that had a 0.000000001% chance of killing me. LOL. Fucking phaggot.

Because I need a flu shot at age 40 in good health:

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1065 on: January 28, 2022, 12:41:43 PM »
https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccination.pdf?sc_lang=en

Real data from my area. Matt sounds like he is a canadian too. probably on the antivax truck convoy. oh wait that would mean he had a job lol
guess not lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1066 on: January 28, 2022, 12:44:24 PM »
from the report:

Highlights
 Since the COVID-19 vaccination program began on December 14, 2020 and up to January 16,
2022, a total of 11,500,870 individuals in Ontario have completed their primary vaccine series
and 5,585,965 individuals have received their first booster dose1
 Among these individuals, 2,609 hospitalized COVID-19 cases were reported following
completion of their primary series and 489 hospitalized cases were reported following
completion of their primary series and a booster dose (Table 1b). As of this report, no
hospitalized cases were reported following receipt of a second booster dose.
 Overall, in Ontario rates of hospitalization are higher among unvaccinated individuals compared
to those who have completed the primary vaccine series. This trend has remained consistent
over time (Figure 3).
 In each age group, the rate of of COVID-19-related hospitalizations was higher among
unvaccinated individuals compared to those who have completed the primary vaccine series, as
well as those that have completed the primary vaccine series and received their first booster
dose (Figures 5 and 6).
 In the past 30 days, unvaccinated adults 60 years of age or older were approximately 11.8
times more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 compared to adults 60 years of age
and older who have completed the primary vaccine series (Figure 6).
 In the past 30 days, unvaccinated adults 60 years of age or older were approximately 22.4 times
more likely to be hospitalized due to COVID-19 compared to adults 60 years of age and older
who have completed the primary vaccine series and received their first booster dose
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1067 on: January 28, 2022, 12:47:47 PM »
Yeah, because I need a 70% reduction for something that had a 0.000000001% chance of killing me. LOL. Fucking phaggot.

younger people generally don't die. but older people can. especially those that are older and unvaccinated. or survive but get really sick.

you do realize you are perpetuating (big word for you I know) the 'antivaxxers are extremely selfish' stereotype

i can see you fit that mold quite nicely.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1068 on: January 28, 2022, 01:15:54 PM »
younger people generally don't die. but older people can. especially those that are older and unvaccinated. or survive but get really sick.

you do realize you are perpetuating (big word for you I know) the 'antivaxxers are extremely selfish' stereotype

i can see you fit that mold quite nicely.

If I recall correctly, you own a car and drive/drove to work.

Why are you putting people's lives at risk by doing that?

Why are you putting people's lives at risk by leaving your home currently? The vaccine doesn't fully prevent spread or infection, so the only 100% guaranteed chance to stop spread would be to stay home on a sufficient sized property that allows the virus aerosols to break down in the atmosphere before reaching any other people.

Why aren't you doing this?

In a nutshell, why are you putting other people at risk?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #1069 on: January 28, 2022, 01:21:48 PM »
driving to work that is impossible to use other means to get to is an necessary risk.

being unvaccinated around your loved ones and older people puts them at greater risk.

being vaccinated means your symptoms are milder (the coughing and sneezing that drives the spread). so yes, vaccinated people can still spread it, but since they are not coughing and sneezing as much when they do, they don't spread it as easily.,

stop being selfish and get vaccinated.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1070 on: January 28, 2022, 01:36:57 PM »
driving to work that is impossible to use other means to get to is an necessary risk.

being unvaccinated around your loved ones and older people puts them at greater risk.

being vaccinated means your symptoms are milder (the coughing and sneezing that drives the spread). so yes, vaccinated people can still spread it, but since they are not coughing and sneezing as much when they do, they don't spread it as easily.,

Who forces anyone to be around anyone else? I live off my savings, and live alone in a detached home. Anyone who comes here knows I'm unvaccinated.

Who am I putting at risk?

Also, are you saying vaccinated people are at risk? How? Is the vaccine ineffective?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: January 28, 2022, 01:50:43 PM »

why would it if they are vaccinated?
If you are coughing and sneezing sensible people always avoided their elderly relatives and loved ones before covid existed

Fucks sake, what planet do you live on?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1072 on: January 28, 2022, 02:06:40 PM »
why would it if they are vaccinated?
If you are coughing and sneezing sensible people always avoided their elderly relatives and loved ones before covid existed

Fucks sake, what planet do you live on?

;D ;D ;D

Canadian Liberal voters think the average person needs wall posters at businesses to tell them to wash their hands after taking a shit.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: January 28, 2022, 02:16:45 PM »
Yes, but first of all - those numbers are per 100,000 people [the number of ICU admissions per 100,000 vaccinated people, the number of admissions per 100,000 unvaccinated people, etc].

For unvaccinated people, it's 55.6 per 100,000.

LOL.

That would be one per person going to the ICU per 1,798.6÷365 = 4.9 years, assuming each ICU visit was one day long, lol.

But since ICU stays are probably on average 5-7 days long, the odds of going to the ICU for an unvaccinated person is probably closer to once every [4.9x5 to 4.9x7] = 24.6 to 34.5 years.

LOL.

Of course you can't assume a raw average like that, as not everyone gets a turn on an exact perfect average timeline like that - correct!

The odds of me going to the ICU for Covid are more like once in 1,000 years.

Does anyone know any healthy 40-year-old man who has been sent to the ICU with Covid?

Give me his name so I can verify his case please.

Thunder Bay's first fake Covid death below [he had leukemia]:

Ok Matt.  Here you go.

So 55.6 out of 100,000 unvaccinated people ended up in the ICU.....at any given time.

This means 55.6 * 365 = 20,294 unvaccinated people ended up in the ICU in a year (at this ICU rate).

But that's for a city of 100,000 unvaccinated individuals.

Let's assume Thunder Bay has 10,000 unvaccinated people, that means 2,294 will end up in the ICU.

Therefore 2,294/10,000 X 100% = 22.94% Chance that an unvaccinated person will end up in the ICU. Or about 1 in 5.

That means  22.94%/139= 0.165% chance of a Tripple vaccinated person ending up in the ICU. Or about 1 in 600.

In Summary

Unvaccinated = 22.94% Chance of being admitted to the ICU (1 in 5)

Fully Vaccinated = 0.165% Chance of being admitted to the ICU (1 in 600)

Stunning!!! 😮

What are your thoughts Matt?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1074 on: January 28, 2022, 02:28:51 PM »
Ok Matt.  Here you go.

So 55.6 out of 100,000 unvaccinated people ended up in the ICU.....at any given time.

This means 55.6 * 365 = 20,294 unvaccinated people ended up in the ICU in a year (at this ICU rate).

But that's for a city of 100,000 unvaccinated individuals.

Let's assume Thunder Bay has 10,000 unvaccinated people, that means 2,294 will end up in the ICU.

Therefore 2,294/10,000 X 100% = 22.94% Chance that an unvaccinated person will end up in the ICU. Or about 1 in 5.

That means  22.94%/139= 0.165% chance of a Tripple vaccinated person ending up in the ICU. Or about 1 in 600.

In Summary

Unvaccinated = 22.94% Chance of being admitted to the ICU (1 in 5)

Fully Vaccinated = 0.165% Chance of being admitted to the ICU (1 in 600)

Stunning!!! 😮

What are your thoughts Matt?

You're assuming the average time spent in ICU is one day.

It's closer to around 5 days, so:

This means 55.6x365÷5 = 4,058.8 unvaccinated people will end up in the ICU in a year [at this rate].

When you consider that among those 4,059 per 100,000 unvaccinated people, 83% aged 70+ according to the Public Health Agency of Canada, it's only 690 people under age 70 in the ICU.

Over 80% of those people have a shit-load of comorbidities.

So it's more 138 people under aged 70 in a city of 100,000 unvaxxed people who end up in the ICU per year.

Most of those people are between 60-69.

The rest are all fat as fuck.

That's why I don't give a shit.