Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 201190 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1400 on: February 09, 2022, 05:56:32 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

Hope you not Mind - Never.
I posted this in this thread also
So the Fucking Sheep Like Can Read it & Weep.
They certainly cant & wont answer any of it.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1401 on: February 09, 2022, 06:38:36 AM »

No problem, feel free to copy and add to it

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1402 on: February 09, 2022, 10:05:31 AM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!
-----

but straw buys all that he's told by commie-globalists and gets mad when someone posts "possible lies about the dangers of the vax"
what a maroon  ::)

lol dems - dumbest on the planet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1404 on: February 09, 2022, 11:18:19 AM »
"our deaths are still high"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha aha aha aha ah

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1405 on: February 09, 2022, 11:48:29 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/cdc-pleads-for-caution-but-politicians-may-be-done-listening-181152038.html

The tyrants are in retreat.
The scam is coming to an end. Yet those vaxxed will live with the consequences for now until they come to an untimely death. HA!!!
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1406 on: February 09, 2022, 12:13:00 PM »

2 shots + 1 booster = 2 masks for protection

it's truly a circus at this point.   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1407 on: February 09, 2022, 12:22:24 PM »
WHERES OAK...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: February 09, 2022, 12:27:07 PM »
Indoor mask mandate will be lifted in Oregon by March 31
KGW8 ^ | February 7, 2022 | https://www.kgw.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/oregon-indoor-mask-mandate-lifted-end-of-march/2
Posted on 2/8/2022, 10:51:02

Excerpt: When asked how likely the state would revert back to a masking requirement, Sidelinger said a return to mandatory masking was unlikely because of the wide availability of vaccines and boosters, as well as preventative medicines that are being developed and distributed.

(Excerpt) Read more at kgw.com ...

FYI KGW doesn't like your link so they took it down.  :) It's March 31 or sooner if hospital admissions drop under 400. Hoping it is sooner.

My grandson and his fiancé tested positive for COVID today. So far, the feel slightly 'under the weather'. They are wearing masks in the house now. My great-granddaughter is not yet 2 years old...so not vaccinated. I'm staying clear of them. -Not taking any chances even though I am fully vaccinated.   

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1409 on: February 09, 2022, 12:36:23 PM »
FYI KGW doesn't like your link so they took it down.  :) It's March 31 or sooner if hospital admissions drop under 400. Hoping it is sooner.

My grandson and his fiancé tested positive for COVID today. So far, the feel slightly 'under the weather'. They are wearing masks in the house now. My great-granddaughter is not yet 2 years old...so not vaccinated. I'm staying clear of them. -Not taking any chances even though I am fully vaccinated.
Whoooo caresssssss go suck balls!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: February 09, 2022, 12:40:34 PM »
Whoooo caresssssss go suck balls!

I'll leave that for you to do.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1411 on: February 09, 2022, 02:52:07 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: February 09, 2022, 03:50:01 PM »

Prime back with a banger

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1413 on: February 09, 2022, 03:59:58 PM »

2 shots + 1 booster = 2 masks for protection

it's truly a circus at this point.

And a few hundred IU's of Botox.
a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: February 09, 2022, 06:21:58 PM »
Shouldn't this obese woman be masked up?  Much greater risk for her than the kids, much.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: February 10, 2022, 04:29:33 AM »
Shouldn't this obese woman be masked up?  Much greater risk for her than the kids, much.

Yes. Whoopi Winfrey has too much free time now that she isn't on that talk show any more.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1417 on: February 10, 2022, 04:42:04 AM »

An alligator can easily hold its breath for an hour.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1418 on: February 10, 2022, 04:44:47 AM »

If you're interested.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1419 on: February 10, 2022, 05:00:12 AM »
It was perfect. Made my day.

Aside from all the cursing and accusing, this moron claimed I had no right and no standing to DISBELIEVE scientists who work in ultra-secret labs where they assert they’re discovering new viruses.

I have no standing because I don’t have the degrees.

Of course. A degree is an automatic certification of competency and honesty.

PhD. MD.

Only another person with those credentials can step up to the plate and question the experts in their labs.

THAT premise and that idea produces fascists.

That moronic and venomous notion produces fascists who are willing to fight to maintain the Police State.

That desperate clinging to AUTHORITY is why the war for freedom is forever.

That level of stupidity is why Fauci, whose sole reason for being is---“I’m on television”---can attract an army of worshipping idiots---and can lead the nation into a trap where slavery is supposed to be salvation.

The poisonous moron who sent that email is a representative of all the rubes and yokels and marks who are ready and willing to cancel centuries of the struggle for freedom.

The poisonous moron who sent the email would go to her DOCTOR, the competent one, and if he said she should have her leg cut off, she would salute and say, “How soon can we schedule it?” And she would be proud.

I salute her. She is willing to expose herself as a portrait on the wall; a portrait we can point to and say, “This is the key. This is what MKULTRA looks like. This is self-made mind control.”

Given the chance, she would have trained Hitler Youth.

Of course, she doesn’t know that. She thinks she stands for truth and justice.

And that’s the brilliance of it. The reversal. The day suddenly turns to night. Making life into death.

Every human has experienced this twist, on some level. Every human has found himself a buck private at the back of a line toting a gun and taking orders and---is then jolted into: WHAT AM I DOING HERE? HOW DID I GET HERE? I’M ON THE WRONG SIDE.

But some are never jolted. They march on. They keep obeying the commanders who have the DEGREES and the CREDENTIALS.

They say, “I’m marching to save lives.”

They say, “If you doubt the commanders, you’re killing the innocent.”

But they’re the ones firing their weapons. And holding the syringes and the needles.

And I want to say to my readers: For the past two years, many of us have been exposing the whole rotten edifice of the medical cartel as it’s NEVER been exposed before. And millions of people are seeing the rot and the collapse and they’re smelling the stench rising from the earth.

And so WE CAN EXPECT, and should even take as a positive sign, little fascists jumping out of their holes and accusing us OF HAVING NO STANDING AND NO RIGHT to disturb the edifice.

Would I prefer this struggle to be conducted like a charm school? I would prefer an entirely different world. But we’re here now with this one, so we fight.

More little creatures will try to stick their fangs in us; but we don’t back down. We use their blind stupidity as fuel for our fire.

In that regard, nothing had changed in the ten-thousand year war for freedom.

The more I write, the more I’m liking this woman who sent the poisonous email. She’s got will power. She’s burning her taper closer and closer to the end, where it turns into a large ash and falls off into the void. And then…silence. Great darkness.

I believe we’ve all been there as well.

How did we take ourselves out of that place?

Each person has his own answer.

I side with those who realize they invented their way into the Dark, and they’ll invent their way out of it.

Regardless, when the taper has burned out, you really don’t want to be stuck with the idea that only an official credentialed authority can reach down and give you what you need.

That’s unworkable.

Because, who shows up with official certifications? The screw and rack turner in the Spanish Inquisition. The mass murderer of peasants in 1930 Russia. The Jew and Gypsy killer in 1943 Germany. The Land Reform killer in 1950 China. The killer of millions with heralded medical drugs.

The de facto Medical President who locks down a whole country and carpet-bombs the economy and fronts for an injection that maims and murders.

~~~

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: February 10, 2022, 05:43:07 AM »
People here have or had Covid or have family members with Covid currently.  I'm hoping they all get better and are well (and don't worry because I've known many, many who got it and were fine even with risk factors).

StrawDick and his disgusting ilk hope that any of them that are unvaxxed die.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1421 on: February 10, 2022, 06:02:07 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1422 on: February 10, 2022, 07:19:11 AM »
Ha, I can go back into NYC and go to a restaurant and not have to wear a mask or be vaxed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1423 on: February 10, 2022, 07:21:28 AM »
Ha, I can go back into NYC and go to a restaurant and not have to wear a mask or be vaxed.

Yes

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1424 on: February 10, 2022, 09:25:32 AM »
Fiction:

I made a reference a while back to Tom Clancy’s “Rainbow Six”. This a novel in which the rich, elite of the world hatch a plan to decimate the planet of it’s inhabitants whilst they hide out a few years in a protective bunker as nature takes it’s unnatural course, emging from the bunker into a peopleless planet, sterilized of the unworthy humans.

They start by taking a horrible and mostly fatal disease; Ebola. Because Ebola does not live long outside of the human host, these billionaires enlist a lab to engineer the virus to live not only very long on surfaces and in the environment, they mutate the virus to have at least a two week incubation period, thus letting the infected and contagious reach many more hosts before revealing itself.
The absolutely genius way to proliferate this virus worldwide is to put the active virus in the misting/cooling systems in the stadiums hosting the Summer Olympics in Sidney, Australia. People will actively walk through these clouds of cool mist, innoculating themselves thereby spreading around their homes for weeks after their return. Nearly every country has participants and fans that will attend these events.
This book was release in 1998.

Conspiracy? Fiction?
Imagine a country develops in it’s labs, with the funding and support of billionaires, a virus that normally is not zoonotic, but through so called “gain of funtion”, now relabeled 3P or something like that, a virus that is not necessarily fatal but might cause deaths in many weaker or potentially genetically suceptable persons. The point of the release of this virus is not to kill everyone but to kill just enough to see how the world responds. In this case, they might be delighted to see not only the world frozen in fear but populations at each other’s throats, fueled by an incessant cacophony of media stimuli. Those who suspect something isn’t right with the narrative are not simply ignored in their attempts to bring up questions, but are actively persecuted for even bringing up these questions, becoming pariahs, kooks and “conspiracy theorists”.

Now that the initial rollout of a virus and it’s aftermath has been not only been gauged but found to be far more successful than ever dreamed of, two years later, you have the world coming to your country, the absolute epicenter of the first viral release. People are coming to huddle up inside spaces, sharing warmth and bodily fluids with a false sense of security wearing their favorite team’s cloth masks. Being cold, viruses live or go into a state of suspended animation, not dying upon release into the environment. Not that this really mattter because this virus, the second one and the one actually planned all along, is very persistent and much more communicable than the first.
The best part? Because of the test run in which we saw precautions fall by the wayside as people started relaxing because “they got to have them sports” with footbal, soccer etc., they know everyone will show up to the Winter Olympics in Beijing.
It’s like everyone collectively became Dory from “Finding Nemo” and don’t remember where they were and what the world has gone through the last two years.
Except those not attending the Olympics. For the majority of the world, its still masks, lockdowns and the sort.

Look! A purple squirrel:
Them Canadian truckers and the freedom! One the Kardassians is having another baby by another random dude. Worlde game is taking the world by storm!

Nothing to see here.