Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 202215 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1550 on: February 12, 2022, 12:24:53 PM »
Yes - very sad story!  :( He died shortly after getting the vaccine:

Haha.

Nice try Matt.

He was an antivaxxer. Wasn’t fully vaccinated.

😆😆😆

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #1551 on: February 12, 2022, 12:25:01 PM »
 ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1552 on: February 12, 2022, 12:28:12 PM »
Haha.

Nice try Matt.

He was an antivaxxer. Wasn’t fully vaccinated.

😆😆😆

Yes, but he died shortly after getting the first vaccine.  Based on his age and health status, probability would be such where I cannot rule out a vaccine death.

Not very many people are dying of Covid at his age.

Not many die of the vaccine either...but the timing just seems extremely suspect to me.  Jabbed = dead.  Seems fishy to me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: February 12, 2022, 12:40:31 PM »
Yes, but he died shortly after getting the first vaccine.  Based on his age and health status, probability would be such where I cannot rule out a vaccine death.

Not many die of the vaccine either...but the timing just seems extremely suspect to me.  Jabbed = dead.  Seems fishy to me.

He was on a ventilator.

Had COVID.

Official cause of death: COVID.

Matt: He didn’t die from COVID.

😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: February 12, 2022, 12:44:53 PM »
That's because there are between 200 and 300 common colds, each one being an individual virus strain, of which, 15% of those common cold viruses are coronaviruses.

That means between 30-45 common colds are coronaviruses.  So around 1 in 7 common colds is classified as a corona virus.  As a result, having previously had a coronavirus common cold strain, you may trigger a positive PCR test for Covid - it really just goes to show how useless the PCR test is.  It is NOT a diagnostic tool.  It simply takes very small material, and amplifies that material upwards of two billion times to make it easier to read.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, exposure to common cold strain coronaviruses can give a person partial immunity to Covid.  As can exposure to previous variants.  Either way, it's just a cold - or at least a flu - to 99.9% of healthy non-obese people under the age of 65.

You are at SLIGHTLY higher risk, being 77...but since you are in good health, you are still relatively not at risk.

That being said, if you had a bad history with colds and flus...or if you have respiratory problems, etc, you may be at greater risk than most people.  In your case, I would say that AGE is the biggest variable working against you.  Otherwise, your health is good.

You DO understand that anyone can drop dead at any point from age 40 on, right?  And that masses of people die of heart attacks in their forties on a daily basis...right?  So why would Covid be any different?  Of course it can kill you.

Trump said nothing of the sort.  It used the word as a classification, which it IS a classification.  Not necessarily the most appropriate classification - but the nonsense said by leftists about "drinking bleach" is utterly leftist stupidity at its worst.

I heard the words injecting, injection, and disinfectant come out of his mouth a couple of times. Show me where I said anything about him saying drinking bleach?

As for the rest of this post. With all your knowledge about colds and viruses, you should apply for a job at The Public Health Agency of Canada. No doubt they would hire you on-the-spot. That is if they are preoccupied with laughter.

I can tell you that whatever I have progressed quicker and is worse than any cold I've ever caught. Since I’ve never previously had flu symptoms, I have no way to compare this to the flu. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: February 12, 2022, 12:48:57 PM »
Promiscuousmuscle, J-OAK, etc,

Read the comments here, LOL:

Also, check out the latest CANADIAN Covid mortality and other data published under five hours ago by the Public Health Agency of Canada - only 2,482 of 28,557,443 Canadians under age 60 have died so far after two years!!

What a shame you cannot make your point without name calling. ::)

FYI, I have ceased reading your stats.  All that repetition is boring. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1556 on: February 12, 2022, 12:51:18 PM »
Oak back to his regular bullshit. Lying and shilling for his masters. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1557 on: February 12, 2022, 12:53:52 PM »
Wow.

You’re at the name calling stage too?

This officially means I’ve won.

I’ll give you credit, you’ve lasted longer than hypertrophy and Never1AShow.

😎

You noticed this too. I concur. He's lost, mired in made up statistics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: February 12, 2022, 12:56:44 PM »
Oak thought u were stopping arguing about Covid?

He likely intended to but with so many idiots here spouting nonsense, not responding is challenging.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: February 12, 2022, 01:00:09 PM »
He likely intended to but with so many idiots here spouting nonsense, not responding is challenging.

Totally.

I couldn't help myself.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1560 on: February 12, 2022, 01:01:25 PM »

He died from COVID. Are you suggesting the vaccine gave him COVID?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: February 12, 2022, 01:01:31 PM »
Oak back to his regular bullshit. Lying and shilling for his masters. ::)

Actually I was just educating the Getbig forum members about COVID.

Most don't realize that 1 in 6 will die from COVID.

:(

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: February 12, 2022, 01:04:07 PM »
Primemuscle on his deathbed yet still has time to own Matt cuck.

How embarrassing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: February 12, 2022, 01:14:47 PM »

I don't think I am going to be one of those who dies from it. I thought it had been 4 months since the booster. It is less than three. Last night was a bit rough, probably brought on by the power of suggestion which manifested into negative thinking having just tested positive for COVID. Today I have a slight headache, and a nasty but less frequent cough. Otherwise, I feel good.

Considering three people in the house tested positive for COVID last Wednesday, I am not too surprised I got it. I feel good about having had the booster. No doubt this could have been much worse had I not had it. Two of the three had not had booster shots the other person is not yet two years old so, she's had no vaccine. She also seems to have had a really mild case of it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1564 on: February 12, 2022, 02:09:01 PM »
Please restructure society to ensure that a very very small chance of dying becomes a very very very small chance of dying.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1565 on: February 12, 2022, 02:13:21 PM »
Quick question:  Is a person who is vaccinated, but against vaccine mandates and anti-vaxxer?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: February 12, 2022, 02:17:56 PM »
I don't think I am going to be one of those who dies from it. I thought it had been 4 months since the booster. It is less than three. Last night was a bit rough, probably brought on by the power of suggestion which manifested into negative thinking having just tested positive for COVID. Today I have a slight headache, and a nasty but less frequent cough. Otherwise, I feel good.

Considering three people in the house tested positive for COVID last Wednesday, I am not too surprised I got it. I feel good about having had the booster. No doubt this could have been much worse had I not had it. Two of the three had not had booster shots the other person is not yet two years old so, she's had no vaccine. She also seems to have had a really mild case of it.

The booster means nothing with Omicron.  I know many people 70+ who were fully vaxxed and boosted who got it recently.  They were all fine after some fairly mild symptoms (if that).  You'll be fine, but you might want to cut out all the dairy you seem so concerned with (milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: February 12, 2022, 02:28:16 PM »
He was on a ventilator.

Had COVID.

Official cause of death: COVID.

Matt: He didn’t die from COVID.

😆

The same thing happened in NYC under Gov. Andrew Cuomo - he asked for Trump to give him 26,000 ventilators [$1.5B worth for free], and implied Trump was a murderer if he didn't give them to him ["You can pick the 26,000 who are going to die." - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/you-pick-the-26000-people-who-are-going-to-die-new-yorks-cuomo-in-plea-to-trump-white-house-for-ventilators-2020-03-24].

Then, Gov. Cuomo put a bunch of C-19 infected elderly people back into long-term care homes, which caused masses of other elderly people to become infected with C-19, and pass away.  Then a female who knew him did him a solid by #MeToo'ing him, and getting him booted from the governorship that way, before having to potentially be charged with geronticide.

On top of that, NY state policy was ventilation as treatment for Covid [primarily because NY private hospitals were receiving something like $48,000 for 96 hours of mechanical ventilation - which caused hospitals to put patients on ventilators unnecessarily - a practice that happened all over the USA, if I am not mistaken].  This resulted in many unnecessary deaths:

The findings also add fuel to the notion that ventilators may sometimes do more harm than good for patients battling for life with severe COVID-19.

Mechanical ventilators work by pushing air into the lungs of critically ill patients who can no longer breathe well on their own. These patients must be sedated and have a tube stuck into their throat.

Recognizing that complications from ventilator use can occur, some intensive care units (ICUs) have started to delay putting a COVID-19 patient on a ventilator until the last possible moment, when it is truly a life-or-death decision, said Dr. Udit Chaddha, an interventional pulmonologist with Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200422/most-covid-19-patients-placed-on-ventilators-died-new-york-study-shows#1
Bodybuilding Pro.com

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1568 on: February 12, 2022, 02:33:19 PM »
I heard the words injecting, injection, and disinfectant come out of his mouth a couple of times. Show me where I said anything about him saying drinking bleach?

As for the rest of this post. With all your knowledge about colds and viruses, you should apply for a job at The Public Health Agency of Canada. No doubt they would hire you on-the-spot. That is if they are preoccupied with laughter.

I can tell you that whatever I have progressed quicker and is worse than any cold I've ever caught. Since I’ve never previously had flu symptoms, I have no way to compare this to the flu.
I will make sure Strawcunt pisses on your grave.💀Enjoy the virus, asshole!
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1569 on: February 12, 2022, 02:34:24 PM »
The booster means nothing with Omicron.  I know many people 70+ who were fully vaxxed and boosted who got it recently.  They were all fine after some fairly mild symptoms (if that).  You'll be fine, but you might want to cut out all the dairy you seem so concerned with (milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.)
No you’re wrong he’s going to die.
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1570 on: February 12, 2022, 02:38:35 PM »
Deaths: San Diego
119 new deaths were reported since the last report on Feb. 2, 2022. The region’s total is 4,854.
72 men and 47 women died between Jan. 2, 2022 and Feb. 4, 2022.
55 were age 80 or older, 26 were in their 70s, 20 were in their 60s, 13 were in their 50s, three were in their 40s and two were in their 30s.
55 of the people who died were fully vaccinated and 64 were not fully vaccinated.

Almost a 1-1 ratio when you stop DX cancer and car accident deaths as covid.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: February 12, 2022, 02:44:35 PM »
flu activity has peaked at some point between the months of October and February

I still haven't seen one per DX'ed with the flu but covid seems to be falling off the cliff at the end of a standard flu season.  Again, no one is being tested for Flu A and B

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: February 12, 2022, 02:52:08 PM »
o

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: February 12, 2022, 03:22:59 PM »
Looks like Canadian leaders are going to stop folding, one by one.  ;D

And if it doesn't work this time - the truckers will be back again in the future.  :)

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1574 on: February 12, 2022, 04:01:08 PM »

No they won’t. You’re a liar and spreading misinformation causes problems and hysteria. Go away.