Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 201808 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #3225 on: April 04, 2022, 08:33:44 AM »
30,000 COVID cases per day in Ontario as soon as the mandates are lifted.

So much for masks “not working”.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK,

You should be happy, because acquiring the virus naturally produces both B and T cell immunity.

Also, have you reviewed the data?

I have.

Cases have been dropping since reaching the peak this year on or around New Year's Day:

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #3226 on: April 04, 2022, 08:38:48 AM »
OAK,

You should be happy, because acquiring the virus naturally produces both B and T cell immunity.

Also, have you reviewed the data?

I have.

Cases have been dropping since reaching the peak this year on or around New Year's Day:

Data is useless now as the government is no longer testing.

They’re monitoring how many hospital professionals are phoning in sick.

It doesn’t look good.

🙁

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3227 on: April 04, 2022, 08:42:54 AM »
Love the “unnecessary math” you did here Matt.

😆

😆😆😆

Good one, ChOAK!

But I'll do the math for you:

There have been 6,175,170 total worldwide deaths in 26 months, right? Isn't that what you said here?:

That's 237,503 deaths per month, right?

That's 2,850,078 deaths per year, right? Isn't that correct from the number you provided?

There are 7,937,895,671 people in the world, right?

Well, at a rate of 2.85M deaths per year, it would take 2,785 years to get to 7.94B deaths:

2.85M x 2.79K = ~7.94B

^ Is that math simple enough for you, ChOAK?

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3228 on: April 04, 2022, 09:44:14 AM »
😆😆😆

Good one, ChOAK!

But I'll do the math for you:

There have been 6,175,170 total worldwide deaths in 26 months, right? Isn't that what you said here?:

That's 237,503 deaths per month, right?

That's 2,850,078 deaths per year, right? Isn't that correct from the number you provided?

There are 7,937,895,671 people in the world, right?

Well, at a rate of 2.85M deaths per year, it would take 2,785 years to get to 7.94B deaths:

2.85M x 2.79K = ~7.94B

^ Is that math simple enough for you, ChOAK?

😆😆😆

8,000,000,000 people dead from COVID?

This is evidence that COVID is mild and nothing to worry about?

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3229 on: April 04, 2022, 09:47:34 AM »
Of course they work. It’s common sense.

🙄

;D

Excellent fact based comeback.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3230 on: April 04, 2022, 09:51:51 AM »
Oak it was scientists who said masks are ineffective.  Do you know more than a scientist now?

Not exactly accurate Dave. Various masks offer varying levels of protection. Even the cloth masks were deemed effective to some degree but only 30% as effective as n95's. Hypothetically, if there was an emergency and you're faced with riding in the backseat of a car sandwiched btw 2 covid patients with symptoms would you wear a mask if given the option?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3231 on: April 04, 2022, 09:55:30 AM »
8,000,000,000 people dead from COVID?

This is evidence that COVID is mild and nothing to worry about?

🙄

8,000,000,000 deaths in 3,000 years, yes!

😮

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3232 on: April 04, 2022, 10:25:27 AM »
8,000,000,000 deaths in 3,000 years, yes!

😮

8,000,000,000 deaths is NOT very convincing Matt.

That’s 21,000 dog years!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3233 on: April 04, 2022, 11:09:49 AM »
8,000,000,000 deaths is NOT very convincing Matt.

That’s 21,000 dog years!

Meh.

84 deaths in my city of 108,000 so far. All old fucks with cancer.

Some virus!

Who cares?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3234 on: April 04, 2022, 11:13:39 AM »
30,000 COVID cases per day in Ontario as soon as the mandates are lifted.

🙄🙄🙄

I'm sure that's what they would like you to believe , commie. They'll say and do anything to get the mandates back in place, even if that means lying  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3235 on: April 04, 2022, 11:20:17 AM »
Former Olympic GOLD MEDAL athlete Szilveszter Csollany died shortly after getting the vaccine!  :(

So either he died of the vaccine, or the vaccine didn't save him from getting or even dying of Covid, which made it useless for him!  :( So at the very least, the vaccine didn't work! And at worst - it killed him!

https://rumble.com/vtg1bb-corporate-media-lies-about-the-death-of-szilveszter-csollany.html

Here's another 1 for you
J.oak, Fuck off & CH.OAk You Commie Bastard

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3236 on: April 04, 2022, 12:07:30 PM »
Meh.

84 deaths in my city of 108,000 so far. All old fucks with cancer.

Some virus!

Who cares?

Most people do care.

That’s why we have the mandates in place.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3237 on: April 04, 2022, 12:53:41 PM »
I'm sure that's what they would like you to believe , commie. They'll say and do anything to get the mandates back in place, even if that means lying  ;)

Exactly. This is not over yet, which is why the propaganda is continuing!

Some "lethal pandemic":

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #3238 on: April 04, 2022, 12:55:13 PM »
Matt, why do you keep talking to this moron??

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3239 on: April 04, 2022, 12:56:35 PM »

Good question.

Because to understand this hyped pandemic literally only requires understanding long division.

He thinks we're in a lethal pandemic, yet doesn't even believe his own eyes and brain?  ???

How is that even possible?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3240 on: April 04, 2022, 02:15:30 PM »

Hey gym-rat! Got any more FAKE vaccine stories that NOBODY believes.

;D ;D ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3241 on: April 04, 2022, 02:19:40 PM »

If "they'll" do anything to get the mandates back in place why did "they" take them away in the first place?

::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #3242 on: April 04, 2022, 02:29:39 PM »

Hey OAK, have save any Ukrainian refugees in the last 3 day's ................

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3243 on: April 04, 2022, 03:56:45 PM »
Looks like we’re gradually segueing back to Climate Change. Oak needs to jump back on this bandwagon:

UN climate change report shows renewables are economically viable replacements for fossil fuel - CNN

“The jury has reached a verdict. And it is damning,” Guterres said. “We are on a fast track to climate disaster.”

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/04/world/un-ipcc-climate-report-mitigation-fossil-fuels/index.html

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #3244 on: April 04, 2022, 06:24:45 PM »
Most people do care.

That’s why we have the mandates in place.

But there were 5 waves with the mandates in place, now you're going to attempt to blame the 6th wave on the recent removal of the mandaes lolol.

You should honestly just stop this you're inbreeding is starting to show. That makes you= Uncle Daddy  :D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3245 on: April 04, 2022, 07:10:43 PM »
But there were 5 waves with the mandates in place, now you're going to attempt to blame the 6th wave on the recent removal of the mandaes lolol.

You should honestly just stop this you're inbreeding is starting to show. That makes you= Uncle Daddy  :D

If everyone had gotten vaccinated in the first place COVID would have been under control long ago.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #3246 on: April 04, 2022, 07:14:19 PM »

🙄

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3247 on: April 04, 2022, 08:59:16 PM »
When I feel full foilhat, I wonder if Covid vs the vaccine is a false choice. Like Democrats vs Republicans. I mean a false choice presented by design. Not saying I necessarily believe that, but it's there as a possibility.

There's apparently some study from the UK showing reduction in overall brain size and grey matter in Covid patients. The mechanism for exactly how that happens is undefined. So too, even at this late date, is the mechanism for clotting and myocarditis, symptoms mirrored in both Covid patients and vaccine recipients.

I still find it fascinating that vaccine side effects are the same as disease symptoms. I would guess immune response would be why, but it's amazing there's still no explanation. Like, suspiciously amazing.

Australia is now recommending a 4th shot for the vulnerable. My guess, in 6 weeks a 'winter booster' will be mandatory for all as a condition of employment and entry same as the 3rd shot was. Everyone will take it and act like they wanted to since that's preferable to admitting that they are a complete vagina.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3248 on: April 04, 2022, 09:22:40 PM »
When I feel full foilhat, I wonder if Covid vs the vaccine is a false choice. Like Democrats vs Republicans. I mean a false choice presented by design. Not saying I necessarily believe that, but it's there as a possibility.

There's apparently some study from the UK showing reduction in overall brain size and grey matter in Covid patients. The mechanism for exactly how that happens is undefined. So too, even at this late date, is the mechanism for clotting and myocarditis, symptoms mirrored in both Covid patients and vaccine recipients.

I still find it fascinating that vaccine side effects are the same as disease symptoms. I would guess immune response would be why, but it's amazing there's still no explanation. Like, suspiciously amazing.

Australia is now recommending a 4th shot for the vulnerable. My guess, in 6 weeks a 'winter booster' will be mandatory for all as a condition of employment and entry same as the 3rd shot was. Everyone will take it and act like they wanted to since that's preferable to admitting that they are a complete vagina.

I personally wasn't satisfied with that study, because I think it randomly selected something like 386 people out of 10,000, which want a big enough number [386] to draw broad conclusions on such a significant matter.

That being said, I may be confusing it with another study. But if it is the same study, my issue with it was sample size.

And yes - people will claim that they wanted to take it, if they are forced.

I believe this narrative will die in two years though. I mean, it has too, doesn't it? It's nowhere near the threat originally claimed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3249 on: April 04, 2022, 10:11:30 PM »

Nah, there won't be any more mandated shots, they couldn't do it with the booster and that's why it wasn't mandated (at least in the US).  They knew that the compliance for the booster would be much less than for the original vaccine in the order of something like less than 50% v. over 70%ish.  They recommended but didn't require it in the same way as the original shot. 

And now much much more has come out about how it's all bullshit and a pandemic of the very old, obese, co-morbid, etc.  Matt's figures clearly show how it was all obvious statistical manipulation and not really a threat to the overwhelming majority.

And people are much more entrenched now in their positions and far fewer are trusting the media and institutional expert class.  Possible, yes, but I think much much more unlikely now, especially in the short term without bodies dropping in the streets.