Author Topic: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code  (Read 15295 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2022, 03:31:54 PM »
Vaccine Survival Rate = (1-37,000 (number of vaccine deaths according to josift)/ 757,292,941 (number of TOTAL COVID-19 vaccine doses administered)) X 100% = 99.995%

The number of vaccinated people is TOTALLY irrelevant here.

Firstly joswift spoke about vaccine deaths, not vaccine incidents resulting in deaths. So your wrong using total vaccines administered.

Secondly joswift mentioned Europe and you've used vaccinated numbers in the EU. So you're wrong again

Total vaccine doses  administered in Europe right now is 1,124,838,491
https://covidvax.live/continent/europe

People vaccinated in Europe 492,635,193

Strong fail again JOAK

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2022, 03:45:54 PM »
Firstly joswift spoke about vaccine deaths, not vaccine incidents resulting in deaths. So your wrong using total vaccines administered.

Secondly joswift mentioned Europe and you've used vaccinated numbers in the EU. So you're wrong again

Total vaccine doses  administered in Europe right now is 1,124,838,491

People vaccinated in Europe 492,635,193

Strong fail again JOAK

😆😆😆

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2022, 03:52:31 PM »

😆😆😆

Your math was wrong like I said. I pointed it not in one, but 3 ways in which it's wrong.

You tried wriggling out of it and failed miserably.

You didn't just lose an argument. You failed horribly to make a correct one because you don't know how to pick out the correct data set

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2022, 03:55:22 PM »
Your math was wrong like I said. I pointed it not in one, but 3 ways in which it's wrong.

You tried wriggling out of it and failed miserably.

You didn't just lose an argument. You failed horribly to make a correct one because you don't know how to pick out the correct data set

😎

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2022, 03:56:55 PM »
😎

What kinda idiot doesn't know the difference between a continent (Europe) and a Union (EU) and then claims they won an argument?

That's right. YOU

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2022, 04:46:53 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2022, 05:58:38 PM »

😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #207 on: January 09, 2022, 05:29:03 AM »
Meanwhile, your only suggestion on how this would have been achieved was to offer a pool of workers that don't exist less than the other hospitals that are competing for them. I still can't tell if you're arguing that there are no patients to put in these ICUs or the government is irresponsible in not conjuring up more accomadations for them.

First off, I would normally consider it ABSURD to suggest doubling the salaries of anyone...this isn't Hollywood.

However, as of my last check in November, Canada had spent $820 BILLION on this pandemic.

Al Doggity - do you remember the bailout of 2007-2008? The USA spent $870 billion to bail out the banks.

But the $820 billion figure I have is for CANADA!

WE ARE NOT THE USA, Al Doggity! Debt that high is literally unheard of, and Canada has not spent that much money in its entire history before that!

Furthermore, did you know that [according to Rex Murphy of the National Post], Canada is borrowing $500 MILLION DAILY during this pandemic?

!!!

So what I am proposing is that since we needed - from your count, what - 27% total ICU capacity just for COVID?

Is that about right?

So out of 100 beds today, 27 are for COVID, and 73 is everything else?

27/73 = 37%

So our normal usage is 73, and we're adding 37% of that [27], due to COVID strain?

That's obviously a huge increase due to one cause, as you said.

And we're talking ICU...right?

So the question is:

How much extra staffing could we shore up if we literally DOUBLED salaries of doctors and nurses?

Just out of curiosity, I've passed this idea around to various people...and the answer I'm getting is: yes, most would work more if they were paid DOUBLE the salary.

For perspective, the Registered Nurse salary in Ontario maxes out at $47 an hour.

So we're talking $95 an hour here, tax-free.

I am completely confident we would get doctors and nurses working much more, under this circumstance.

You make it sound like literally DOUBLING salaries [closer to triple, given it is tax-free] wouldn't do anything.

Instead, were going to do what? Close the entire economy, destroying an economy that's already tanking?

And what about that new TRILLION DOLLARS in debt that Canada has?

No big deal? No cost to that?

We're absolutely going to pay The Piper for this one...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2022, 07:31:34 AM »
Lol @ "The Nuremberg Code" You're basically saying to your government "B-b-but you promised!"

Newsflash. They don't give a shit. Stop expecting promises to matter. The mask of benevolence is off. The good government isn't going to swoop in and rescue you from the bad government.  "The Nuremberg Code" isn't going to save you while you kick back and watch TV. You're going to have to shoulder the burden. If you believe in something then stand for it and earn it. Get fired from your job. Get banned from the shop. If you expect someone else to do all the suffering while you stay comfy then you don't deserve to be rescued.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2022, 08:24:19 AM »
Anyone ever notice that when Oak gets crushed he posts some meme about how he's winning? I think he's retarded. Now I feel bad.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2022, 08:47:42 AM »
Anyone ever notice that when Oak gets crushed he posts some meme about how he's winning? I think he's retarded. Now I feel bad.

Yep, normally the Jim Carrey one.

I feel sorry for him too.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2022, 09:14:27 AM »

In your DREAMS….antivaxxer.

😆

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2022, 09:39:40 AM »
Most of jab injuries and deaths are not reported, it is downplayed in the name of "common good". In other words, guinea pigs have no rights to sue the manufacturer or the government for anything related to the jab.

Meanwhile, experts in all sorts of scientific and medical field are warning of such rampant use of an experimental drug called "the vaccine", which has a cult like groups, followers promoting and propagating it, ranging from doctors, politicians, athletes, to the last of the jabbed folks a.k.a. guinea pigs.

Meanwhile, the effect that the political decisions being pulled have on life of the common people and the economy is mildly put, devastating.

All of this panic and fear mongering for a disease with more than 99 percent survival rate is a clear sign that something is rotten in the state of Denmark...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2022, 10:18:51 AM »

I think its joon

long term member has posted more in the last couple of months than the last few years

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2022, 12:05:06 PM »
I think its joon

long term member has posted more in the last couple of months than the last few years
Hmm...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2022, 12:06:40 PM »
I hear ya. It's crazy that medical facilities overrun with infected patients would take reasonable steps to limit how infectious the staff treating them are.  ???

What a retarded thing to say. You must be a boomer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2022, 03:44:06 PM »
Glad you're thinking this through and sticking with the math, even under Al's 1/5th figure it's still only one extra ICU patient per hospital every 10 days.

I'd think they could up their ICU bedspace somewhat if necessary.  22 beds in a hospital seems far from max capacity.

A couple of years ago when I spent a day in ICU at Legacy Meridian Park hospital, my room was huge and crowded with a lot
of equipment leaving no room for any additional beds. Something like the room in the photo below. There is a higher ratio of caregivers to patients in the ICU. One nurse may only care for two or three patients as opposed to five or six in a standard hospital area.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #217 on: January 09, 2022, 07:03:16 PM »
A couple of years ago when I spent a day in ICU at Legacy Meridian Park hospital, my room was huge and crowded with a lot
of equipment leaving no room for any additional beds. Something like the room in the photo below. There is a higher ratio of caregivers to patients in the ICU. One nurse may only care for two or three patients as opposed to five or six in a standard hospital area.

It's already been established that they 20% open beds staffed and have surge capacity after that.  For Cripes sake they've spent tens of billions and had years of prep.  The problem is firing people who were perfectly fine to work for 2 years until the vaxxine scolds decided it was more important to get vaxxed than service patients.  Now they're being made to look like fools because their own triple vaxxed staffs are all getting it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #218 on: January 09, 2022, 08:48:35 PM »
I am completely confident we would get doctors and nurses working much more, under this circumstance

You make it sound like literally DOUBLING salaries [closer to triple, given it is tax-free] wouldn't do anything.

Instead, were going to do what? Close the entire economy, destroying an economy that's already tanking?

And what about that new TRILLION DOLLARS in debt that Canada has?

No big deal? No cost to that?

We're absolutely going to pay The Piper for this one...

Matt, if your point in the original post I responded to was that money was not spent very effectively, I wouldn't have bothered responding to you. What I responded to was your suggestion that covid was practically a non-issue based on what I considered some very sloppy formulations.

I never said that offering higher salaries would have no impact. What I said is that it would have limited impact because the people needed to fill those jobs would be fielding equally competitive offers from everywhere else.
Even then, even among workers who were influenced by the higher salaries, there is only so much it could do. I work for one of the largest tech companies that's not a part of FAANG. We literally have weekly updates on how to deal with the worker exodus we're experiencing right now. These are well-paid positions, but the top reasons people are leaving are burn out and crypto and half of the people leaving for crypto are doing so because of burnout. And this is going on all throughout the sectors I'm in. I'm not actively searching for a new position, but I get inquiries via linkedin at least 3 times a week. I say all this to say money will only go so far in countering burn out.

First off, I would normally consider it ABSURD to suggest doubling the salaries of anyone...this isn't Hollywood.
Right, and you likely wouldn't have suggested this or even thought it was a good or realistic idea at the start of the pandemic. But hindsight has changed your perspective. Nowhere in this thread or any other thread have I said that any government has spent wisely in regards to covid, but the  focus of the spending then was not what you are saying you prioritize now.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #219 on: January 09, 2022, 08:50:20 PM »
What a retarded thing to say. You must be a boomer.

Millenial, actually. 80s baby, but I know one thing for sure. Anybody who uses any variation of ok boomer as an insult doesn't have any opinions worth caring about.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #220 on: January 09, 2022, 08:52:22 PM »
It's already been established that they 20% open beds staffed and have surge capacity after that.  For Cripes sake they've spent tens of billions and had years of prep.  The problem is firing people who were perfectly fine to work for 2 years until the vaxxine scolds decided it was more important to get vaxxed than service patients. Now they're being made to look like fools because their own triple vaxxed staffs are all getting it.

What problem are you talking about? If there's more than enough staffed beds and more than enough surge capacity, why would firing unvaxxed staff be a problem? Aren't they just dead weight anyway?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 09, 2022, 09:02:35 PM »
What problem are you talking about? If there's more than enough staffed beds and more than enough surge capacity, why would firing unvaxxed staff be a problem? Aren't they just dead weight anyway?

You're arguing against extra capacity?  You said you want all the capacity you can get.  Why not have extra, give the staff a break?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #222 on: January 09, 2022, 09:17:00 PM »
You're arguing against extra capacity?  You said you want all the capacity you can get.  Why not have extra, give the staff a break?

I didn't say extra capacity, I said at least sufficient capacity. If you feel that's already there, why did you say there's a problem? If there's 20% extra capacity, what does the staff need a break from?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 09, 2022, 09:18:29 PM »
I didn't say extra capacity, I said at least sufficient capacity. If you feel that's already there, why did you say there's a problem? If there's 20% extra capacity, what does the staff need a break from?

Thank you for admitting my point.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #224 on: January 09, 2022, 09:19:44 PM »
Thank you for admitting my point.

How is me asking YOU  what YOU meant admitting your point? ???