Author Topic: About Time!  (Read 2113 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
About Time!
« on: January 01, 2022, 09:43:58 AM »
 ;D ;D
https://twitter.com/DennD68/status/1476932333970366468

Citizens in Brazil beat up the Mayor of Toritama who mandated vaccine passports to eat and mandatory vaccinations for children

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: About Time!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 09:45:36 AM »
I thought this was another coming out thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 09:47:14 AM »
;D ;D
https://twitter.com/DennD68/status/1476932333970366468

Citizens in Brazil beat up the Mayor of Toritama who mandated vaccine passports to eat and mandatory vaccinations for children

100% agree with this.

If this in fact was a mandate that required vaccine passports to eat, then this level of tyranny deserves violence.

Brazilians are a different breed of people though. I am not sure whether Americans would do the same. Lots of bark, very little bite around the USA.

"1"

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 09:49:35 AM »
I thought this was another coming out thread.
lol- The day is still young

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 09:50:57 AM »
100% agree with this.

If this in fact was a mandate that required vaccine passports to eat, then this level of tyranny deserves violence.

Brazilians are a different breed of people though. I am not sure whether Americans would do the same. Lots of bark, very little bite around the USA.

"1"
Yep- we have it too good. Things would have to get a lot worse.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 09:51:00 AM »
100% agree with this.

"1"
Careful what you wish for, old man. We don't want a real life "purge" in America.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 09:54:11 AM »
100% agree with this.

"1"

Amen!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 09:59:48 AM »
100% agree with this.

"1"
This, South Americans can only take so much before they go freaking crazy, possibly from their Indian and black roots, or maybe it's their Spanish or Portuguese background, they got dat dere short fuse of peace

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 10:18:20 AM »
Careful what you wish for, old man. We don't want a real life "purge" in America.

Certainly not desiring a purge-like scenario, but I feel that Americans are now too passive and eagerly allow for their rights to be taken from them at the cost of merely keeping the status quo.

If we can stick to buying shit we don't need, following our favorite influencers on social media, watching "reality" TV and stuffing ourselves with processed foods, then sure, take away our privileges.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 10:20:16 AM »
Yep- we have it too good. Things would have to get a lot worse.

A LOT worse.

That said, poverty induced by regressive taxes due to increasing inflation with increasing cost of living and a resultant lowered quality of living can hopefully lead Americans to open their eyes.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 10:22:51 AM »
This, South Americans can only take so much before they go freaking crazy, possibly from their Indian and black roots, or maybe it's their Spanish or Portuguese background, they got dat dere short fuse of peace

I've visited Brazil in the past and those people are interesting.

Everyone makes fun of each other. They love to dance and eat food. They are hypersexual people. The women are super jealous and controlling. The men are super macho and tough. Vanity amongst women is huge.

Given their financial struggles and the large wealth gap between rich and poor, it doesn't surprise me that a violent uproar was staged.

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »
Certainly not desiring a purge-like scenario, but I feel that Americans are now too passive and eagerly allow for their rights to be taken from them at the cost of merely keeping the status quo.

If we can stick to buying shit we don't need, following our favorite influencers on social media, watching "reality" TV and stuffing ourselves with processed foods, then sure, take away our privileges.

"1"

Large cities are screwed.

Drive 15 minutes any direction from most major metros and you'll start finding normal people who are paying attention.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 11:24:21 AM »

"1"

Nailed it! (Sadly very accurate)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 11:28:34 AM »
Walenski admits the isolation was based on what they thought people would be able(willing) to tolerate:

short painless 40 second video:

I can't find the video, although I saw it yesterday  :D, where Dr. Robert Malone(mRnA vaccine) says he's never seen anyone lie as much as the CDC's Rochelle Walensky. He said it took Fauci decades to get to his level of deceit but Walinski did it right out of the gate and lies about EVERYTHING. He was baffled as to where they could find such a human that is willing to lie so much.

Rochelle Walensky, a rotten human that seems to fly under the scrutiny radar.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2022, 11:42:53 AM »
100% agree with this.

"1"
It's pathetic and disheartening.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2022, 11:47:31 AM »

Rochelle Walensky, a rotten human that seems to fly under the scrutiny radar.

Would hit.
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2022, 11:49:44 AM »
Would hit.

Yeah, she does have an Italian look that is a little redeeming.  ;D

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2022, 12:30:45 PM »
Assaulting someone who encourages people to take a vaccine that is safe, effective AND that has already saved tens of millions of lives?

That is human STUPIDITY at it's finest.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2022, 01:00:37 PM »

I wish the portuguese had a short fuse. More like a short scrotum.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 01:01:39 PM »
Assaulting someone who encourages people to take a vaccine that is safe, effective AND that has already saved tens of millions of lives?

🙄🙄🙄🙄
lol- getting scared?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2022, 01:02:56 PM »
100% agree with this.

"1"
Don't you live in NYC?

December 20, 2021

Key to NYC: Requiring COVID-19 for certain indoor entertainment, recreation, dining and fitness settings

What types of entities need to ask for proof of vaccination?
Certain types of indoor entertainment, recreation, dining and fitness establishments are required
to check that their visitors and staff are vaccinated.

How will Key to NYC requirements be enforced?
Inspectors from various City agencies have been enforcing Key to NYC since September 13,
2021. All inspectors, no matter which agency they are from, will be inspecting for compliance
with the same Key to NYC requirements.

Are there any penalties for noncompliance?
As of September 13, 2021, an establishment found to be noncompliant may be subject to a fine
of $1,000. Repeated violations may result in increased fine amounts or other enforcement
action.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/counseltothemayor/downloads/Key-to-NYC-FAQ.pdf

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2022, 01:04:02 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2022, 01:04:53 PM »

🙄🙄🙄🙄
A treatment so safe and sought after that people have to be threatened, forced and coerced into taking it under threat of losing their jobs, not being able to get food from stores or the media and liberal fucks like yourself trying desperately to shame people that choose not to take your fake vaccine. ::) ::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2022, 01:09:11 PM »
A treatment so safe and sought after that people have to be threatened, forced and coerced into taking it under threat of losing their jobs, not being able to get food from stores or the media and liberal fucks like yourself trying desperately to shame people that choose not to take your fake vaccine. ::) ::) ::)

99% of Doctors were "fooled" by the vaccine but these low life's figured it out?

::) ::) ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2022, 02:07:41 PM »
Good God Taffin, lol

Hahaha - that was a loooooooong time ago, my friend

She just looks like she'd swear a lot - d'you know what I mean..? ;D
T