Author Topic: California deputy district attorney, outspoken critic of vaccine mandates, dies  (Read 6219 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't understand why she didn't take Ivermectin or at least injected some disinfectant which I've heard "knocks it out in a minute, one minute."

California deputy district attorney, outspoken critic of vaccine mandates, dies

Kelly Ernby, a deputy district attorney in Orange County, California and vocal opponent of COVID-19 vaccine mandates, died at the age of 46, a week after telling friends she was sick with COVID-19.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/01/05/attorney-kelly-ernby-vaccine-critic-dies-covid/9106785002/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I don't understand why she didn't take Ivermectin or at least injected some disinfectant which I've heard "knocks it out in a minute, one minute."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/01/05/attorney-kelly-ernby-vaccine-critic-dies-covid/9106785002/

Did she have any comorbidities? I can find nothing that suggests she did. If she didn't and at 46, age shouldn't have been a factor. She appears to have been healthy in the photo below and others I've seen of her. So what's the deal?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Did she have any comorbidities? I can find nothing that suggests she did. If she didn't and at 46, age shouldn't have been a factor. She appears to have been healthy in the photo below and others I've seen of her. So what's the deal?

Amazing what you can deduce from a photo.
Y

thebrink

• Getbig V

Does that fact that billionaire Barry Sherman , the largest producer of ivermectin, strangled along with his wife just before the pandemic have anything to do with this? Loll

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

She looks like the girlfriend of one of those weird looking twins that just died.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
;D
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

here is her x-ray

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Does that fact that billionaire Barry Sherman , the largest producer of ivermectin, strangled along with his wife just before the pandemic have anything to do with this? Loll

LOL

Such as?

He died in December of 2017 which is a full two years before anyone ever heard of Covid19 but I'm sure a certified moron could find a way to link that to this dumb woman's death almost 4 year later

Let's hear your theory

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
LOL

Such as?

He died in December of 2017 which is a full two years before anyone ever heard of Covid19 but I'm sure a certified moron could find a way to link that to this dumb woman's death almost 4 year later

Let's hear your theory

Damn you are such a bitter fuck, lol.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

It’s a virus that kills some people, even those without comorbidities.  She got unlucky, something that could happen to anyone

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Damn you are such a bitter fuck, lol.

Feel free to chime in and offer your explanation of how the murder of Barry Sherman (CEO of a generic drug manufacture in Canada) had something to do with this dumb womans death 4 years later

I'm sure we'd all love to hear your retarded logic on this one

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It’s a virus that kills some people, even those without comorbidities. She got unlucky, something that could happen to anyone

I guess she was unlucky to be so stupid

Here is what her husband said

"She was NOT vaccinated," her husband wrote. "That was the problem."

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Feel free to chime in and offer your explanation of how the murder of Barry Sherman (CEO of a generic drug manufacture in Canada) had something to do with this dumb womans death 4 years later

hahaha  I feel threatened by "strawman"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

$$$

Megalodon

• Getbig V
She looks like the girlfriend of one of those weird looking twins that just died.

I immediately thought the same thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

hahaha  I feel threatened by "strawman"

Why would you even say that

Nothing I posted is in any way threatening to anyone

Don't you want help out TheBrink and explain how Barry Sherman's murder in December of 2017 had something to do with this womans death more than 4 years later

He could definitely use your help

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

What did you deduce from that photo? Actually, why don't you try reading one of the many articles posted about her death from COVID? Nowhere could I find any mention of a mention of a comorbidity. Surely someone who knew her had some idea of the status of her health.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kelly-ernby-california-deputy-district-attorney-dies-covid-complications/

I seem to recall Matt and others posting that no one but 'fatties' and sick old people die of COVID. In many photos of her posted on the internet she looks neither fat nor old....if she was with something that contributed to her passing from COVID, surely someone will find that out and let the world know. We can't have healthy younger people dying from COVID, can we? I mean it would totally blow people's belief that they are safe if they aren't old, fat or sick. Very upsetting!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
It’s a virus that kills some people, even those without comorbidities.  She got unlucky, something that could happen to anyone

Tell that to Matt Canning. He'll no doubt post a bunch of numbers and stats proving this never happens. Or if it does, it is a one in 100 million chance event.

thebrink

• Getbig V
LOL

Such as?

Let's hear your theory

Who else in history has been strangled to death and been hung with a belt while being ruled a suicide? And who in the world is capable of doing something like this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who else in history has been strangled to death and been hung with a belt while being ruled a suicide? And who in the world is capable of doing something like this?

Perhaps Kelly Ernby murdered them

Is that how they are connected?

thebrink

• Getbig V
Perhaps Kelly Ernby murdered them

Is that how they are connected?

Just looked her up. Very bizarre. She looked in good health  ???

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
  A Stanford Medical School study determined that’s SARS-CoV-2 infects fat cells causing an inflammatory response that may lead to severe Covid-19. Clearly the more fat you carry the sicker you can get. We must control our weight to be healthy and resilient.
➡️ You won’t hear this from our politicians, bureaucrats or main stream media. We must all be our own health and fitness advocate.
F

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
What is the appropriate amount of time after death to start a WYHI thread?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Maybe she had a heart attack laughing at Straw Mans obsession with Trump and everything Trump related ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
What is the appropriate amount of time after death to start a WYHI thread?

30 minutes.  Go!