Author Topic: And here we go..  (Read 2120 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: And here we go..
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2022, 10:10:05 AM »

Then you have Biden and Xi. Fess up strawdick- you are a Chinese agent on Getbig, hahaha

How is it that you've forgotten how much THE TRAITOR loves him some Xi Jinping

THE TRAITOR himself is a big fan of communist dictator Xi Jinping and the premise of "President for Life" and we might have had one in the US if his attempted coup had been successful.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely, according to audio aired by CNN.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china/trump-praises-chinese-president-extending-tenure-for-life-idUSKCN1GG015

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2022, 10:13:31 AM »
lol
hysterical how straw-vag always follows with a "oh ya, well trump did this, trump did that"
lol
has zero to do with whats going on with bidens shitstorm
when his ma burns his mac-n-cheese he yells "trump burnt mac-n-cheese once" then kicks her in the dink
lol

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2022, 10:24:44 AM »
Russia could possibly be covert about it, as they did before, making it look as if it's local 'militias' fighting in the Russian-speaking areas, even though many of them were actually Russian soldiers and special forces.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2022, 10:32:32 AM »
lol
hysterical how straw-vag always follows with a "oh ya, well trump did this, rump did that"
lol
when his ma burns his mac-n-cheese he yells "trump burnt mac-n-cheese once" then kicks her in the dink
lol

I didn't bring up Xi but it seems you idiots needed a reminder just how much THE TRAITOR loved him (no word on whether he actually fell in love like he did with Kim Jong Un)

Given how much THE TRAITOR loves Putin, Xi and the fat little korean I thought you guys would feel the same given how you believe everything single stupid thing THE TRAITOR says.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2022, 10:43:13 AM »
no, no one needs a reminder
world is collapsing under your pant-shitting hero
go kick your ma in the dink, lunch is ready commie-twink

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2022, 10:46:45 AM »
I see Village idiot number one has chimed in. Let’s just wait for the other two

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2022, 10:49:58 AM »
Our political leadership is clearly a disaster. The US isn't quite on the brink of civil war but it's not impossible to conceive of. The Democrats keep insinuating that half the country are domestic terrorists, and conservatives are feeling like their nation has been hijacked by neo-Marxists who really mean to rip up the Constitution. Both sides hate each other more than they hate the Russians and the Chinese.

Military leadership is incompetent as hell. Afghanistan, obviously. But with the exception of Gulf 1, I can't think of a war during my lifetime where a bunch of goat herders didn't hand us our ass. We had overwhelmingly superior technology every time and we still lost.

Our intelligence sucks. We never know what's going on and we're constantly taken by surprise. Do you think just maybe Russia and China have gotten together, and allied with Iran plus umpteen other nations? Do we really think Putin has put no thought or planning into this?

Besides, doesn't like half the Ukraine want to be part of Russia? Whatever. How is this our problem? The US can't beat peasants with AKs when we're pretty united, and it's barely keeping its shit together at home as it is.

This is not a good idea right now. People are not going to rally together. It's not a conflict we can lose and everything remains basically ok, like Afghanistan or Iraq or Vietnam. It is certain to escalate. We lose to Russia and China and it could be the end of the USA as a nation. Our enemies have their shit together. We don't. Not at all. I don't think we'd win. Or maybe I'm wrong and somehow we do. Either way, maybe someone isn't willing to lose. That button is always there. This could really open the gates of hell.

Perhaps the US needs to adapt their fighting style to deal with their enemies?

Do their enemies fight with uniforms? No. Yet they're running around in uniforms and conventional military vehicles which could be spotted from miles away...while fighting a guerrilla war.

As an example, when the Rhodesians were fighting terrorists in a counter-insurgency war, they formed their own pseudo-terrorist groups, who in conjunction with conventional forces would deal with the enemy as if they were terrorists. They would also wear what the enemy were wearing and use the same weapons. In areas they infiltrated and controlled, the locals would even believe terrorists had taken over.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2022, 10:50:00 AM »
I don't get why NATO is relevant to the Ukraine. If Russia attacks a NATO country we're obligated to defend. But if a NATO member wants to get involved in the Ukraine why does that necessarily have to involve us? If China attacks US troops in Taiwan or wherever will NATO get involved on our behalf?

I'm no expert but my understanding is that a large percentage of people in certain areas of Ukraine speak Russian and want to be part of Russia. Why should we stand in their way? Is there oil or mineral wealth or some pipeline we want to protect?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2022, 10:55:26 AM »
I still don't understand what purpose the USA has in getting involved with this conflict between Russia and the Ukraine.

I get the whole argument about Euro-Atlantic security and how the Ukraine is a prime piece of real estate for containment of Russia, but frankly, this is none of the USA's business. I think it's a terrible move to even get involved given the weakened economic state of the USA and also the fact that we are so politically divided. Our own American people can't stand the government, now we are considering getting into a war due to a foreign dispute that won't really serve us in any direct way. We can't continue to pretend to be the world's "Big Brother", we really don't need a war at this point in time with our economy looking into the barrel of a bear market.

Can someone briefly explain what true interests the USA has in putting the lives of US soldiers on the line in order to stop Putin from regaining lost territory (trying to reestablish the old Russian land that was originally part of the USSR)?

This thing can lead to a socio-economic-political imploding of our society. Some wars bring people together, this war will make Americans further despise/hate Biden and will undoubtedly lead to a true financial collapse.

"1"

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2022, 11:01:29 AM »
Millions have amassed and are amassing at the southern US border.

Millions are being piped into Europe.

Migrants = troops, in the war against the west.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2022, 01:33:13 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2022, 03:09:21 PM »
He’s lost two countries and two embassies in six months….
And the liberal c unts tried to impeach Trump. US is stuffed with imbeciles.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2022, 05:46:23 PM »
lol
hysterical how straw-vag always follows with a "oh ya, well trump did this, trump did that"
lol
lol

Ha! Ha!  Love that mac and cheese reference.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2022, 05:48:42 PM »
I don't get why NATO is relevant to the Ukraine. If Russia attacks a NATO country we're obligated to defend. But if a NATO member wants to get involved in the Ukraine why does that necessarily have to involve us? If China attacks US troops in Taiwan or wherever will NATO get involved on our behalf?

I'm no expert but my understanding is that a large percentage of people in certain areas of Ukraine speak Russian and want to be part of Russia. Why should we stand in their way? Is there oil or mineral wealth or some pipeline we want to protect?

Ukraine has long been known as the bread basket of Russia.  Wheat and grain farming...food.

So, that could be why Russia wants it.

The US may be concerned about further expansion of Russia into former Soviet states and/or Russia springboarding into nearby NATO and western European countries.  I doubt Putin would be so bold as that but you never know.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2022, 05:53:57 PM »
Perhaps the US needs to adapt their fighting style to deal with their enemies?

Do their enemies fight with uniforms? No. Yet they're running around in uniforms and conventional military vehicles which could be spotted from miles away...while fighting a guerrilla war.

As an example, when the Rhodesians were fighting terrorists in a counter-insurgency war, they formed their own pseudo-terrorist groups, who in conjunction with conventional forces would deal with the enemy as if they were terrorists. They would also wear what the enemy were wearing and use the same weapons. In areas they infiltrated and controlled, the locals would even believe terrorists had taken over.

Our Green Berets do all that counter-insurgency stuff.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2022, 05:58:29 PM »
Hopefully all the tranny military members are on the front lines. Let them be the human meat shields.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2022, 05:59:43 PM »
Remember this coup traitor?  Ukranian born Alex Vindman who was offered the job as their defense minister?

https://www.axios.com/impeachment-hearing-alexander-vindman-ukraine-defense-minister-f7de6d2d-1c3c-4315-98e7-3a56652dc1a3.html

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2022, 10:39:04 PM »
Our Green Berets do all that counter-insurgency stuff.

And how's that been working out?

US seems quite clueless in counter-insurgency warfare.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2022, 01:11:42 AM »
That's why we'll lose. Brutal and true.
Why would I care about Russia or the Ukraine? Why should I care?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2022, 01:29:19 AM »
Remember this coup traitor?  Ukranian born Alex Vindman who was offered the job as their defense minister?

https://www.axios.com/impeachment-hearing-alexander-vindman-ukraine-defense-minister-f7de6d2d-1c3c-4315-98e7-3a56652dc1a3.html

He's "Screw your freedom's" pal.

Accident prone Arnie debuting "Screw Your Freedom" with Vindman:

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2022, 03:28:51 AM »
Send the sons of these Clowns calling for war to the front line first.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2022, 03:34:00 AM »
Send the sons of these Clowns calling for war to the front line first.

The Russians are those calling for war and invasion.

Everyone else wants peace.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2022, 03:55:59 AM »
And how's that been working out?

US seems quite clueless in counter-insurgency warfare.

Excellent results.  The US has overthrown numerous legitimately elected leaders and installed brutal dictators in third world countries.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2022, 04:01:10 AM »
The Russians are those calling for war and invasion.

Everyone else wants peace.

Not our circus not our monkeys (outside of our authority to intervene)... Just like the middle east etc.