Author Topic: Effective build  (Read 4870 times)

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Effective build
« on: January 26, 2022, 01:50:29 PM »
This is an effective build.
286 pounds of muscle, can wrestle and kill anybody in the world by a slam to the ground. His physique look lean too. You can't top that level effectiveness. Karate twinks won't dare look at him let alone fight him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Effective build
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 02:28:01 PM »
Karelin was also 6foot4 and nicknamed the experiment

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 02:28:52 PM »
If they had tribal armband tattoos they'd be unstoppable.
Y

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 03:19:28 PM »
If they had tribal armband tattoos they'd be unstoppable.

That's all he needed to transition to mma and have a mind boggling record.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 03:31:03 PM »
That's all he needed to transition to mma and have a mind boggling record.

There really wasn't much MMA in his Prime meanwhile he is a National Hero for wrestling in Russia

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 03:32:39 PM »
F

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2022, 03:38:52 PM »
There really wasn't much MMA in his Prime meanwhile he is a National Hero for wrestling in Russia

He is a legend and now a politician in Russia.

Can you imagine what he'd do with a smaller heavyweight like Cormier? It will be embarassing even without proper mma training

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 03:41:58 PM »
Great every-day look easy to maintain without a ton of gear

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2022, 03:42:08 PM »
This man was along with meng the most dangerous unarmed man in the world at one point

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2022, 03:56:58 PM »
Great every-day look easy to maintain without a ton of gear

Again his nickname was the experiment also the next Russian superheavweight who also won 3 gold medals had 2 later stripped when his samples were retested at a later date. Karelin competed before the testing was accurate his samples have not been saved and retested.

https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Artur_Taymazov

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2022, 04:00:40 PM »
880 for three deadlift apparently

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2022, 04:02:20 PM »
Bhanks wrestling skills > Aleksandr Karelins wrestling skills
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2022, 04:05:13 PM »
I challenged Bruce Baumgarter a 2 time Olympic Champion at Superheavyweight and a 4 time Olympic medalist to a match at Edinburg University when I was 15 and 120lbs it was the summer before the 1992 Olympics which he won. He refused my challenge.

https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Bruce_Baumgartner

I did actually get to train with "Gumby" Kendall Cross who was an assistant coach at NC in 1995 my freshman year on a daily basis before he won the 1996 Olympics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Cross

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2022, 04:07:24 PM »
Bhanks wrestling skills > Aleksandr Karelins wrestling skills

To be fair you don't really need to be the most skilled when you are 6 foot 4 and 286lbs and a juiced out Russian experiment.

I won a state title at 103lbs and went all the way up to heavyweight. Lighter weight wrestlers generally speaking do have more skill.

Karelin also only competed in Greco which is just chest pushing and lateral drops you literally are not allowed to touch the legs. Freestyle wrestling really does require a broader skill set.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2022, 04:11:02 PM »
To be fair you don't really need to be the most skilled when you are 6 foot 4 and 286lbs and a juiced out Russian experiment.

I won a state title at 103lbs and went all the way up to heavyweight. Lighter weight wrestlers generally speaking do have more skill.

Karelin also only competed in Greco which is just chest pushing and lateral drops you literally are not allowed to touch the legs. Freestyle wrestling really does require a broader skill set.

Bhanks wrestling Prime > Aleksandr Karelins wrestling prime.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2022, 04:13:42 PM »

Again Aleksandr beat everyone because he was physically dominant not because he was the most skilled. He hit the gentic jackpot and then was enhanced. Absolutely he is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in History but it was because of his physicality not his skills.

You don't need to know every trick in the book when you are bigger and stronger than everyone you compete against

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2022, 04:21:03 PM »
Again Aleksandr beat everyone because he was physically dominant not because he was the most skilled. He hit the gentic jackpot and then was enhanced. Absolutely he is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in History but it was because of his physicality not his skills.

You don't need to know every trick in the book when you are bigger and stronger than everyone you compete against

There was a time where he didn't look juiced up and he won. There's competitions where he looked off the juice you can check on google or youtube. Also, you must try to takedown somebody your own weight without using their legs or yours.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2022, 04:22:46 PM »
Karelin's daily training drills included hours of rowing and long runs through Taiga forest often with a large log on his back. He favored the overhead press and also used standard 2-pood kettlebells (32 kilograms (71 lb)) for arm exercises at a daily weight routine. He is said to have clean and pressed 190 kilograms (420 lb). He would routinely bench press 204 kilograms (450 lb) as part of his workout. Despite his large physique, he was flexible and agile enough to do backflips and splits. When asked about his toughest opponent, Karelin instantly replied: "My refrigerator," referring to one of his drills, for which he bear hugged his refrigerator and carried it up through eight flights of stairs of his hometown 9-storied apartment building.

Like most top wrestlers, Karelin had a number of severe injuries through his career. He credits his fast recoveries to Valery Okhapkin, physician of the national wrestling team, and claims that Okhapkin extended his competition lifetime by several years.

At the age of 15 Karelin broke his leg while training; having learned about this accident his mother burned his wrestling uniform and forbade him to wrestle. Since then he broke his arms twice and ribs thirteen times. Around January 1988 he had a serious concussion, and doctors considered removing him from the 1988 Olympic team. Karelin won the 1993 World Championships despite breaking two ribs in the opening bout against Matt Ghaffari. At the 1996 European Championships in Budapest, he had torn the right pectoralis major muscle so badly that doctors predicted he would not be able to use his right hand for several months. Karelin won the Championships, but had to be urgently operated on in Budapest. He recovered within three months to compete at the 1996 Olympics.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2022, 04:27:56 PM »
There was a time where he didn't look juiced up and he won. There's competitions where he looked off the juice you can check on google or youtube. Also, you must try to takedown somebody your own weight without using their legs or yours.

I have won Greco Roman tournaments I am very capable of throwing someone my point is freestyle has upper body throws and leg attacks it is a more diverse skill set

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2022, 04:29:21 PM »
I challenged Bruce Baumgarter a 2 time Olympic Champion at Superheavyweight and a 4 time Olympic medalist to a match at Edinburg University when I was 15 and 120lbs it was the summer before the 1992 Olympics which he won. He refused my challenge.

https://thereaderwiki.com/en/Bruce_Baumgartner

He didn't want to hurt you Hankins, plus he also might've sensed there was some homo business afoot.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2022, 12:05:42 PM »
Mr Bhanks, would you fight Meng?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2022, 12:26:08 PM »
has entered the chat

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2022, 12:27:24 PM »
bhank, would you rassle 'venom vince goodrum phd' where his finishing move is 'the iron kielbasa'??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2022, 01:09:43 PM »
I have won Greco Roman tournaments I am very capable of throwing someone my point is freestyle has upper body throws and leg attacks it is a more diverse skill set

Healy, have you ever tried your luck at Sambo? or do you like freestyle better?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2022, 01:58:36 PM »
Bhank has the wrestling ability of ten men.  He specializes in submitting navy seals.  He’s so feared on the wrestling circuits that Olympic caliber wrestlers won’t even go against him.  His stats and accomplishments speak for themselves as he is the recipient of many plastic trophies from the early 2000’s.  Although he never won an mma fight he was always able to punch the other guy multiple times before losing.  He also once bench pressed 350 pounds.  The video footage is grainy but has been verified as being legit by multiple sources who were present in the gym that day to witness the amazing feat.  Life has tried to do bhank dirty with the baldness, arthritis, bloody stools, anger issues and baby’s momma drama but he’s a warrior, a fighter and ultimately a winner.  He has a corvette and a boat too which are things I’ve never seen anyone else own.  The all American dream has landed on getbig and we are all just lucky enough to be here in this moment in time to witness it.