Author Topic: Covid-19 - Was Covid ever real? Conspiracy Theory?  (Read 35352 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Covid, Conspiracy Theories and Getbig
« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
Is there a 2/3rds chance that this is ChOak?  Maybe we should ask someone at one hospital if it looks relatively like him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2022, 05:50:01 AM »
Is there a 2/3rds chance that this is ChOak?  Maybe we should ask someone at one hospital if it looks relatively like him.

These phaggots who are double masked at an outdoor event in the fresh air are probably on OAK's side, yeah.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2022, 06:10:52 AM »
He was clearly wrong about 2/3 of Omicron patients being under 30, but still pushed that BS repeatedly even after being caught out based on some extremely spurious and tenuous claim.  What this means is:

1)  He is too stupid or blind biased to even recognize why such a claim was bullshit.  How could you not understand this, it would be the biggest story IN THE WORLD if it were true.  Literally, it would entirely change the world in a matter of days and there would be 1000s of article about it. 

2)  He's happy to lie and lie repeatedly knowingly and deliberately even after he knows he's wrong.

Which is worse, i don't know or care, because he's got both defects. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2022, 06:17:56 AM »
Hey Matt. This guy looks like he’s in better shape than you. What happened?

😆😆😆

You are being disingenuous. That’s an old picture. He’s 51 now. The media purposely posted that picture of a young and fit guy instead of his current state at 51.
X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2022, 06:24:25 AM »
He was clearly wrong about 2/3 of Omicron patients being under 30, but still pushed that BS repeatedly even after being caught out based on some extremely spurious and tenuous claim.  What this means is:

1)  He is too stupid or blind biased to even recognize why such a claim was bullshit.  How could you not understand this, it would be the biggest story IN THE WORLD if it were true.  Literally, it would entirely change the world in a matter of days and there would be 1000s of article about it. 

2)  He's happy to lie and lie repeatedly knowingly and deliberately even after he knows he's wrong.

Which is worse, i don't know or care, because he's got both defects.

He doesn't know a single person who died of Covid, and he thinks this is some big crisis.

Stay home when you're sick, wash your hands after you take a shit...you know, what Sweden told their citizens to do...that's it. Let the rest of us move on with our lives.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2022, 03:36:24 PM »
Hey Matt. This guy looks like he’s in better shape than you. What happened?

😆😆😆

plus we all cherry-pick articles to fit our agenda/thoughts (human nature)
hard to know whats true or false
like this one oak, could be click-bait for 10,857 separate articles from the side who dont trust the jab.

10,857 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Died Of COVID-19; 30,000 Hospitalized

simple

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2022, 04:08:54 PM »
Ivermectin shows ‘antiviral effect’ against COVID, Japanese company says

Japanese trading and pharmaceuticals company Kowa Co Ltd on Monday said that anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other coronavirus variants in joint non-clinical research.

The company, which has been working with Tokyo's Kitasato University on testing the drug as a potential treatment for COVID-19, did not provide further details.

The use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 is currently being investigated in a UK trial run by the University of Oxford. The researchers said on Monday that it was still under way and they did not want to comment further until they have results to report.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/japans-kowa-says-ivermectin-effective-082516933.html

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2022, 04:35:34 PM »
fixed this.

see if, it were just one country i could believe the conspiracy. but not literally every country in the world at once. with some taking way more heat than others.

I mentioned this implausibility before (it gets mentioned alot by people trying to understand the conspiracy theorists's logic) but so far no one has shown who is 'running the global show' if the global hoax is true

It's not a conspiracy that we are being misled.

It's a fact.

They have been moving the goal posts for two years now.

We are being told what to think and what to believe.

And it changes every 2-3 weeks.

Believe as you wish.

You made up the rest because you misunderstood my point.

I never said anything to that effect.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2022, 05:01:58 PM »

It's a fact.

Believe as you wish.

Kids now between 5 – 20 years old will, in 15 years and beyond, be a generation of the most compliant, continually fearful, and state-dependent people we’ve ever had.  And they will raise their kids to have the same attitudes.  They’ll vote accordingly, and The Left are lying in wait, licking their chops at the possibilities.

Build back better foundered, but what it comprises will come back under different guises and names.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2022, 06:47:49 PM »

It's a fact.

Believe as you wish.

His argument is literally a straw man argument.  Worthless, and discrediting his Dorian v. Ronnie position with every additional moronic post.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2022, 06:57:30 PM »

It's a fact.

Believe as you wish.

People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2022, 07:22:56 PM »
People dropping dead on the street-turned out to be a lie
Bodies piling up-turned out to be a lie
Hospital being overrun-turned out to be a lie
Two weeks to flatten the curve-turned out to be a lie
There will be no more mask mandate-turned out to be a lie
Only the elderly and vulnerable will need to be jabbed-turned out to be a lie
ChOak is a healthcare professional-turned out to be a lie
Kids will never have to have the jab-turned out to be a lie
No vaccine passports-turned out to be a lie
No mandatory vaccinations for jobs-turned out to be a lie
Masks will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Social distancing will prevent the spread-turned out to be a lie
Schools need to be shutdown-turned out to be a lie
People who test positive cannot work (especially in hospitals) -turned out to be a lie

What else are you being lied to about?

COVID IS A DEATH SENTENCE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!

Yes x14.

And the scene below - when did that EVER HAPPEN?

WHEN? WHERE?

Where are the wailing ambulances, bringing COVID+ patients to hospitals?

Where are the funeral processions?

WHERE ARE THE BODIES?

A bunch of walking corpses essentially died. Yeah, that sounds bad when saying it that way - but the reality is, they would have died within two years anyway.

It's sufficient to just look at deaths - we should look at lifespan lost too.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2022, 07:27:22 PM »
Hulkster thinks there's this worldwide conspiracy to claim Dorian is better than Ronnie (a view I do not subscribe to just for the record, but I haven't much followed that thread)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2022, 11:32:50 PM »
Hulkster thinks there's this worldwide conspiracy to claim Dorian is better than Ronnie (a view I do not subscribe to just for the record, but I haven't much followed that thread)

I thought he was smart for taking the right stance in that thread [Ronnie > Dorian].

Now I realize that he is not. He questions how there can be a worldwide conspiracy while simultaneously knowing that he himself does not know one single person who has died of Covid.

So how did this conspiracy happen?

Simple - there are literally millions of people who think we're living under a lethal pandemic while not knowing ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS DIED OF IF IT.

If he can realize how he in his mind thinks we're in some terrifying pandemic that has somehow avoided every single person he knows, it should be possible for him to realize millions of people can fall for the sake con.

You'd think Hulkster would wonder how not one person he knows has died so far...or even how not one person any of his FRIENDS know...but yeah, we're in a "lethal pandemic", lol.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2022, 01:34:29 PM »

That's  hulkster proudly displaying his "Anal First" hat.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2022, 01:38:44 PM »
I thought he was smart for taking the right stance in that thread [Ronnie > Dorian].

Now I realize that he is not. He questions how there can be a worldwide conspiracy while simultaneously knowing that he himself does not know one single person who has died of Covid.

So how did this conspiracy happen?

Simple - there are literally millions of people who think we're living under a lethal pandemic while not knowing ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS DIED OF IF IT.

If he can realize how he in his mind thinks we're in some terrifying pandemic that has somehow avoided every single person he knows, it should be possible for him to realize millions of people can fall for the sake con.

You'd think Hulkster would wonder how not one person he knows has died so far...or even how not one person any of his FRIENDS know...but yeah, we're in a "lethal pandemic", lol.
He’s just another cowardly pussy. World is full of them.
T

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2022, 01:41:10 PM »
That's  hulkster proudly displaying his "Anal First" hat.

LOL.  OAK is the photographer for this agent provocateur photo-op.

Nice to have you here posting truth, Theoak*.

Getbig's TRUE Theoak*!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2022, 01:50:10 PM »
He’s just another cowardly pussy. World is full of them.

Meanwhile he lives in my province, and probably has a handful of friends who are now not allowed to go to the gym under the vaccine passport system we have here.

He doesn't understand that at any given time, he is one booster shot away from losing his rights.

Looks like our politicians/elites are paying attention to this trucker convoy though.  And this will only grow in numbers as all of the people who are double jabbed refuse to take successive boosters, and individual workplaces calm down with their illegal employee vaccination requirements.

In total, with the number of people who are expected to not get additional jabs, there will be 12M of our 38.5M population who will lose their rights.

No chance this keeps up forever.  But I'm sure they will move to some other con next, be it lockdowns for the fake climate emergency or some other scam emergency, now that the population has been sufficiently conditioned.  Hopefully this plan does not work out.

People said that all the new PPC party did was split the right-wing vote, and get another minority Liberal Party government in place.

Correct.

THAT'S THE POINT.

Let our fake Conservative Party continue to ignore their base, and they will continue to lose election after election to the Liberals until the PPC or another party rises.  I personally was thrilled that the Conservative Party lost due to vote splitting.

Oh...and election fraud too - which has just recently been confirmed in our last election.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2022, 02:01:31 PM »
Meanwhile he lives in my province, and probably has a handful of friends who are now not allowed to go to the gym under the vaccine passport system we have here.

He doesn't understand that at any given time, he is one booster shot away from losing his rights.

You have to find out who he is in real life and get a pic. Then we can make a pic of him with a penis on his head.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2022, 07:05:17 AM »
yes they must have tricked all medical doctors globally. at the same time. all at once.  ;D

My current doctor is on board with the scam way more than I can respect [not all the way, but a lot - he encourages his 20- and 30-something friends to get these shots, which is absurd to me], but my former doctor isn't on board with this scam-demic at all.

He goes along with it because he has too - in fact, he is LEGALLY UNABLE to write vaccine exemption letters to any of his patients who already had the virus and recovered, which he thinks is absurd based on his experience as a doctor, AND he feels that his position is accurate based on current literature.

But he can't write such exemption letters.  Why?  Because doctors are being pressured from the TOP DOWN.  What do you think happens when you have people like Bill Gates as the major funder of the WHO?  THEY DO WHAT THEIR PAYMASTER TELLS THEM, THAT'S WHAT.

And they are literally being forcibly muzzled, such as examples like that.  Did you literally not pay attention to ANY of this stuff?  You just put on a mask, and didn't think twice about any of this?  Almost zero independent research?  Yeah - it's just ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in new debt in Canada...no big deal.

Also, if you want to see how this scam became one of global proportions, check out the first few minutes of this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Gm2Fvb7NwJP0/
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2022, 08:56:02 AM »
I don't know one single person that has died from Covid. Not one. And I know fucking everybody.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2022, 03:19:54 PM »
I don't know one single person that has died from Covid. Not one. And I know fucking everybody.

Same here. They just test people for COVID using the insanely sensitive PCR test, and if a person dies within 28 days of that, it's a COVID death.

Sheer fraud at the highest levels.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2022, 03:37:17 PM »
Hey Hulkster,

I've been investigating the three most recent COVID deaths in Thunder Bay [#'s 73-75].

I found the second last one - below.

She was an impoverished Indigenous woman who had multiple underlying comorbidities and other issues, much more common in the Indigenous population.

THESE are the "unvaccinated people dying of Covid".

The DELUSION of Hulkster and OAK and Straw Man that random healthy body weight people of all ages is BULLSHIT.

The people dying - whether vaccinated or not, are our MOST VULNERABLE CITIZENS.

The people leftists claim to care about, when in reality, they don't give a shit.

Tell me - do you think the young woman below is some political anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist, who died, holding strongly to her anti-vaxx views to the end?

NO! She was just an impoverished Indigenous woman with multiple health conditions and mental health issues who, for whatever reason, didn't get the vaccine despite being in the vulnerable/immunocompromised group.

And PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE THE ONLY ONES DYING, WHETHER VACCINATED OR NOT.

So while Straw Man and Oak cherry-pick examples of random and RARE White middle class and apparently healthy people dropping dead of Covid, and while Hulkster then laughs at it with them - for the HUNDREDTH TIME - the ONLY people dying of Covid are people with comorbidities, cherry-picked EXCEPTIONS aside.

The exceptions that prove the rule!

So enjoy laughing - you are literally laughing at the most vulnerable people: people in extreme poverty, people living with MULTIPLE diseases, and people who people who suffer from all sorts of mental health issues, and sometimes aren't able to get the Covid vaccine for one or more of those reasons

So go ahead and laugh. Keep pretending that random well-to-do otherwise healthy Republicans are dying or Covid - but maybe one day, if you LITERALLY JUST LOOKED AROUND YOU, AND LOOKED INTO THE DEATHS YOURSELVES, you would realize you are laughing at poor people like the woman below, who had so many health issues and struggles, that getting a vaccine wasn't on her mind, one way or ANOTHER.

If the family can find any solace, it might be this: her life probably wouldn't have been saved, even if she was vaccinated, given the medical state she was in.

I wonder if Hulkster and OAK and Straw Man would be laughing at unvaccinated deaths, if they realized that somewhere between 95-99% of be all "unvaccinated Covid deaths were people like her:

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2022, 04:01:36 PM »
what the retards dont get is sick people are dying from it
vaxxed, unvaxxed, etc
they are obese and sickly
maybe i can go down to the mental-ward pick out the most braindead trauma patient to explain it to her (straw the non-gender)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2022, 07:54:19 PM »
what the retards dont get is sick people are dying from it
vaxxed, unvaxxed, etc
they are obese and sickly
maybe i can go down to the mental-ward pick out the most braindead trauma patient to explain it to her (straw the non-gender)

Yep. But not Hulkster, OAK, and Straw Man, apparently, lol. They think Covid killed 955,000 random healthy Americans of all ages, LOL.