Author Topic: Canadian trucker convoy/protest.  (Read 7497 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Canadian trucker convoy/protest.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2022, 04:13:44 PM »

Isn't Canada about 80% European descent? The next biggest ethnicity is south and east Asian, at about 10%. So any mass movement is going to be predominantly white...

It was...but just shrinking fast.

It was either 74% or 72% White/European last I checked.

White people are being replaced here at faster rates than in the USA.

Big shock our healthcare system is collapsing.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "The trial was RIGGED....send me your MONEY!!"
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2022, 04:19:20 PM »
LMAO...how the f*** do they bring racism up in this?:

No racism here.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2022, 04:22:03 PM »
🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2022, 04:35:56 PM »
Not going to help your cause.

🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2022, 04:38:05 PM »
Getting drunk on The Tomb Of the Unknown Soldier and taking selfies.

That’ll help you cause.

🙄🙄🙄

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2022, 04:41:02 PM »
So much for 50,000 trucks.

🙄🙄🙄

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2022, 05:04:38 PM »
J-OAK is a Poisonblood.  I'm a Pureblood. My body is devoid of the killer spike toxin because I didn't let the overlords trick me into getting the "prick". J-OAK accepted the "prick" willingly and with open arms and orifices.

I wonder how long J-OAK has left before his immune system collapses and he gets Kaposi's sarcoma? I'm betting less than 12 months. Right now he has an itch he cant explain, a rash that started appearing out or nowhere...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2022, 05:27:57 PM »
Oak is not a medical professional, he is a reporter, typical leftist dipshit reporter. Constantly picking pictures and posts to support his ideology while blatantly ignoring all the facts posted against it. He is the straw man/lurkingforschmoes of covid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2022, 06:09:39 PM »
On Thursday they announced there would be over 10,000 trunks and one million people....not even close.

Also, Trudeau won't even be there. He has to isolate because of COVID.

😆😆😆

But he's vaccinated lolol

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2022, 06:11:43 PM »
In the end nothing will come of this.

They will all cave and get the shot.

I don't think there are a lot of job opportunities for........unvaccinated truckers.

😆😆😆

Go run off and go get your groceries that were brought in by truckers you liberal cuck. Useless eaters like you should just shut up, stay in your homes because the world is far too dangerous for you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2022, 06:24:35 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2022, 06:25:39 PM »
Oak is not a medical professional, he is a reporter, typical leftist dipshit reporter. Constantly picking pictures and posts to support his ideology while blatantly ignoring all the facts posted against it. He is the straw man/lurkingforschmoes of covid.

He should go work for the MSM. He's not smart enough to do anything else.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2022, 08:08:15 PM »
So, I’m not seeing much about this on mainstream media. I get my news from BBC and links from here mostly, but haven’t seen much about it. I turned on Fox and MSNBC as well and all they’re talking about is the winter storm. Any folks in Ottawa that can give an update? Social media shows the streets there packed with people.

Standard procedure. Melbourne vaccine mandate protests were huge and media pretended nothing was going on for weeks, except at the crescendo to run a couple pieces saying the alt right neo nazis were causing trouble. Meanwhile, at least 1/3 of the mob were Maoris and Indians and Chinese, lol. The only video footage I saw, which included police using gas and rubber bullets and beating a middle aged woman turtled up on the ground, was what people in attendance uploaded to 4 chan.

It's perfectly clear that the press takes its orders from government. We're peasants under oligarchy as far as those in power are concerned. I don't agree, but whatever.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2022, 08:50:09 PM »
Now go out into the world and mention that there's nothing of substance in the news. Major events get no coverage. Instead we get fluff writeups about Dancing With The Stars. See what they say.

They'll reply, "Omg I luv Dancing With The Stars! Do you think Hugh Jackman will be on it? I hope Hugh Jackman is on it!"

Most people are apathetic morons.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2022, 05:46:00 AM »
Not going to help your cause.

🙄

I don't consider this to be particularly bad optics.

Swastikas would be. Not that I personally subscribe to the lies about WWII, but most people do, so for that reason - Swastikas make this look bad.

I don't personally think the "No communism welcome in Canada" signs are bad either.

A lot of people seem to be ok with the government forcing injections into them.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2022, 11:03:45 AM »
I don't consider this to be particularly bad optics.

Swastikas would be. Not that I personally subscribe to the lies about WWII, but most people do, so for that reason - Swastikas make this look bad.

I don't personally think the "No communism welcome in Canada" signs are bad either.

A lot of people seem to be ok with the government forcing injections into them.

Some of these people really want their new world order ie tri yearly injections, masks, endless lockdowns, social isolation and psychological abuse.

I just can't for the life of me understand why? Things were pretty damn good the way they were before now that I look back. What would possibly make someone think that this way of life is better...? I'm completely behooved on this one  ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2022, 11:09:54 AM »
Some of these people really want their new world order ie tri yearly injections, masks, endless lockdowns, social isolation and psychological abuse.

I just can't for the life of me understand why? Things were pretty damn good the way they were before now that I look back. What would possibly make someone think that this way of life is better...? I'm completely behooved on this one  ???

This is what’s causing me the most psychological damage.

Trying to compute why so many want their freedoms taken away.

It’s like a nightmare, to consider how a percentage of our species desires to be subjugated.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2022, 12:13:20 PM »

Absolutely a great question, and one what I've considered myself.

I'm at a big loss here. It's sad to me, because I'm normally one to stand my ground, but if enough Canadians want their rights taken away, what am I supposed to do?

For anything to happen, you need the political will for it. There is a lot of political will on the side of taking away our rights for the illusion of safety.

This probably wouldn't be possible if the Canadian government wasn't borrowing $500 million daily [from who?] to sustain this insanity.

There has to be a bottom somewhere. I'm just worried about what will happen when we get there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2022, 12:17:09 PM »

It’s like a nightmare, to consider how a percentage of our species desires to be subjugated.

Same here, Fortress.

All I ask is that the police obey the law with respect to mask exemptions, and - well, anything, really.

If people don't like it - change the law. But most of this hyped pandemic is driven by mandates, not laws. Which means, if our country actually worked properly, most of us could go back to normal as long as police didn't illegally enforce this stuff.

The vaccine passport is totally illegal. And what the hell was Trudeau thinking when he told employers he would support them in illegally firing unvaccinated employees? Is he nuts? There was no legal basis for that, now look at the mess it created:

https://globalnews.ca/news/8523534/covid-omicron-vaccine-mandate-lawsuit-employer-trudeau/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2022, 01:23:52 PM »

Because they believe the media and politicians, two of freedoms biggest enemies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2022, 02:01:52 PM »

Agreed. I have seen many stoic, tough and psychologically sound men start to show signs of despair during the last 2 years. Including myself. Which I don't think is a sign of weakness, but more of a lack of will power to get out of bed and support this liberal neo fascist empire that relies on us for survival.

Why would anyone want to go to work to pay taxes to this system thats main goal and purpose is to enslave and abuse you? Like Matt, I'm at a complete loss here.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2022, 02:07:57 PM »
Absolutely a great question, and one what I've considered myself.

I'm at a big loss here. It's sad to me, because I'm normally one to stand my ground, but if enough Canadians want their rights taken away, what am I supposed to do?

For anything to happen, you need the political will for it. There is a lot of political will on the side of taking away our rights for the illusion of safety.

This probably wouldn't be possible if the Canadian government wasn't borrowing $500 million daily [from who?] to sustain this insanity.

There has to be a bottom somewhere. I'm just worried about what will happen when we get there.

As we now know, there aren't as many as these people as we originally thought, thankfully. And If there are, where are they all?  ???

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2022, 02:31:34 PM »
As we now know, there aren't as many as these people as we originally thought, thankfully. And If there are, where are they all?  ???

Sorry, just to clarify:

Who are there not as many of as originally thought?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2022, 12:24:40 AM »
 ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2022, 12:44:46 AM »
nice
liar.com takes you to trudeau's wiki page
a 'goodrum' type of owning

like the biden infrastructure bill (5% to actual infrastructure, 95% to dem-palm greasing)
joe was owned by a more inanimate object than he
scratch that, joe is more braindead than concrete and dirt as are all dems mainly his supporters