Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35872 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2022, 07:01:18 PM »
Yes 188-190 pretty lean......not contest condition buy I`m retired going for the more healthy aspect.......coiuld get in contest shape in 10 weeks or so for a show but I`m old and no longer interested in donning a pair of panties. ;D

That’s impressive Wes especially after what you have been thru. Keep up the good fight and fuck the panties haha.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2022, 07:01:44 PM »
Still my favorite thing to come out of this week -

BHank looking like he just discovered how fire works.

Lmao the hair.. sorry the scraps up top makes me LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2022, 07:04:54 PM »
Nope, I barely eat. I’ve been keto for 8 months. I’m down to 208 today from 253 but I don’t get lean I’m definitely leaner but not lean.Naldo do hours of cardio a day but I am natural as well and over 40.
Great dedication Rob....that`s a lotta weight to drop brother.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2022, 07:07:51 PM »
Great dedication Rob....that`s a lotta weight to drop brother.

Thanks Wes, it is and it was worth it as I feel much better.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2022, 07:08:10 PM »
wes wins
bhanks is a size queen
shows his bb knowledge or lack thereof
because he is a bigger person does not make him better
was mike katz better than danny padilla or frank zane?
fucking  hell no
is bhanks big/strong and a decent physique?  yes, but maybe not for the stage
looks like he was assembled from parts of 4-different humans
brians mind is his limitation, thinking he is better than everyone
a very odd/self-centered way to live

This.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2022, 07:10:12 PM »
Strength is way way down on chest and basically any pushing movements. My pulling is still pretty damn good though.

I’m enjoying this much lighter weight. Arm still sitting at 20” on the nose so I’m pretty psyched about that and I squeezed into a 32” waist Jean recently which I haven’t done since I was 16,been a size 36 for a long time.
so keto drops weight not fat necesarily
A

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2022, 07:12:07 PM »
If the goal is to be old and bald they both are doing really well.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2022, 07:12:31 PM »
so keto drops weight not fat necesarily

Yeah pretty much, I did lose a good amount of fat, water and some muscle. But more muscle than I would have liked. It was the last 10 lbs that took so long the first 30 came off pretty quick then my weight would go up or down 10 lbs daily for 2 months very weird.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2022, 07:18:28 PM »
Yeah pretty much, I did lose a good amount of fat, water and some muscle. But more muscle than I would have liked. It was the last 10 lbs that took so long the first 30 came off pretty quick then my weight would go up or down 10 lbs daily for 2 months very weird.
you sound like youre fatter and smaller than me and weaker so why even bother with keto.
Its a big waste of time , even natty gains come n go training or not, whats important is your energy at any time of day
A

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2022, 07:22:05 PM »

if you lose weight too fast you will lose muscle.  You don't want to lose more than 1lb a week with the exception of the first few weeks due to water loss.   

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2022, 07:24:05 PM »
20 inch arms at 208lbs?  that's unheard of.  pictures?

I will be posting an updated pic in the next week or two. Last pic on here was at 215-220 I believe.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2022, 07:24:23 PM »
if you lose weight too fast you will lose muscle.  You don't want to lose more than 1lb a week with the exception of the first few weeks due to water loss.
brooooooooscience
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2022, 07:26:22 PM »
Lol wes is a little tanning bed addict who does 15 pushups per day
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2022, 07:42:03 PM »
Strength is way way down on chest and basically any pushing movements. My pulling is still pretty damn good though.

I’m enjoying this much lighter weight. Arm still sitting at 20” on the nose so I’m pretty psyched about that and I squeezed into a 32” waist Jean recently which I haven’t done since I was 16,been a size 36 for a long time.

32” pants with 20” arms!!! Great work Rob!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2022, 07:47:48 PM »
Still my favorite thing to come out of this week -

BHank looking like he just discovered how fire works.

Jesus Christ BB for the second time today I laughed out loud because of one of your posts. That shit is funny as hell. Before I even read your comment Ithis pic immediately reminded me of the opening scene from 2001 a space Odyssey.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2022, 08:11:22 PM »
32” pants with 20” arms!!! Great work Rob!

Thank you Dave. Arms are all I have left haha.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2022, 08:45:05 PM »
Watch your mouth convict.  ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2022, 08:54:35 PM »
It`s all the years in the threnches if Mayhem that have made you immune to these weak retorts.......how lame and older than the stains in his Hanes. LOL  :D

Fuck Wes, I didn't even need that to be tough enough to handle the rebuttal of a retarded imbecile who couldn't come up with something better than that.  It's clear by the pics he posts that his self worth comes from material things, and a very average physique that comes from chemicals.   He's nothing without all that, and he'll die young.  His death and 5th grade comebacks won't ever affect me.  Na na na boo boo bhankie.... ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2022, 09:00:24 PM »
I will be posting an updated pic in the next week or two. Last pic on here was at 215-220 I believe.

I've got 4 broken ribs in my back right now, can barely breath, and haven't trained since a little b4 the pandemic.  Once my ribs heal, and can breath better I want to do either Keto or Carnivore to drop fat fast, and then get back to training.  I see so much conflicting shit on both diets other than that they seem to work.  Can you post a typical daily schedule plus what you eat at what times please?  Keep up the good work dude!

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2022, 09:11:10 PM »
wes has a admirable, classic physique.  I wish i had that balance that he has but i am cursed with bast calves.    I keep hurting my Achilles tendons and feet (flat feet) trying to improve my calves and get nowhere.     My left ankle is currently messed up; I may need to have it checked out by medical experts.  It feels like I need to crack it but I can't.  I keep stretching it but it seems to just keep irritating my Achilles tendonitis.    I am curious how wes eats as opposed to bhanky?    Do you eat mostly "clean" wes?  What do your meals look like?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2022, 10:04:07 PM »
So everyone who voted against me would rather be 5foot8 150lbs with 15 inch arms vs 5foot11 225lbs with 18.5 inch arms? Fucking Liars no one out and about would have any idea Wes even lifted much less would they think he was a bodybuilder. Meanwhile I have 16 inch vascular forearms just hanging out of my t shirt there is no comparison

Bodybuilding is not about what you weigh on the scale but what you look like.  Wes has a way more balanced and crisp physique than you do and he focuses on appearance when he competes

You look just someone who just uses steroids,  your physique is off balance, muscle tears, etc.  Sorry but Wes wins hands down
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2022, 10:08:47 PM »

Bodybuilding is not about what you weigh on the scale but what you look like.  Wes has a way more balanced and crisp physique than you do and he focuses on appearance when he competes

You look just someone who just uses steroids,  your physique is off balance, muscle tears, etc.  Sorry but Wes wins hands down

If Vince and Bhank were to have a kielbasa contest, how would the FFMI come into play vis a vis kielbasa?  In one corner we have the homewrecker.  In the other we have the baby's arm.  Ding. Ding.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2022, 10:26:21 PM »
If Vince and Bhank were to have a kielbasa contest, how would the FFMI come into play vis a vis kielbasa?  In one corner we have the homewrecker.  In the other we have the baby's arm.  Ding. Ding.

Dont know abour keibasa but i do know that doing a side triceps pose should involve having your gut stick out like bhanks. He looks like a guy who just uses steroids.   There's no balance , symetry, etc.  His physique doesnt flow right. 

Waste of money spent on steroids
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2022, 10:31:00 PM »
Dont know abour keibasa but i do know that doing a side triceps pose should involve having your gut stick out like bhanks. He looks like a guy who just uses steroids.   There's no balance , symetry, etc.  His physique doesnt flow right. 

Waste of money spent on steroids

He's not on any bioidentical hormones right now.  Only very low dose GH.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2022, 12:32:36 AM »
wes has a admirable, classic physique.  I wish i had that balance that he has but i am cursed with bast calves.    I keep hurting my Achilles tendons and feet (flat feet) trying to improve my calves and get nowhere.     My left ankle is currently messed up; I may need to have it checked out by medical experts.  It feels like I need to crack it but I can't.  I keep stretching it but it seems to just keep irritating my Achilles tendonitis.    I am curious how wes eats as opposed to bhanky?    Do you eat mostly "clean" wes?  What do your meals look like?
Come on Bast,you have a great physique buddy.

For the most part I eat impeccably clean....a cheat meal on Wedneday and a fullblown cheat day on Sat. or Sun,but always in moderation....then it`s back to clean eating.....rinse, wash,repeat.

I don`t mind it all.....it`s all great food with plenty of water....gotta` have my ever present coffee though.

I was posting my diet in the food thread here but it hardly ever varied so it got redundant real  fast.

Hanky eats copious amount of junk and claims all food is good food no matter what it is...the imbecile....of coure he` on GH that`s why he stays so lean.