Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35027 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2022, 03:25:33 PM »
These are my legs my weakest body part today notice still more cut up that yours on stage. Also I can clearly see a hamstring hanging the stiff leg deadlifts and squats are paying off. Let me tan and drop 10lbs of water they would be twice as cut up as yours on stage

Dude- you are challenging a retired bodybuilder. Might as well contact Frank Zane and give him shit too. Good lord.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2022, 03:25:34 PM »
Really I post pics from today Wes is posting pics from a contest in 1985 who is cherry picking here?
Again not eighty five....far from it and I`m older than you on all my pics......whats the bif=g deaj you`re  "SHREDDED"

YOU TWIST THINGS TO SUIT YOUR NARRATIVE CUZ YOU SIR ARE CHICKENSHIT.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2022, 03:28:18 PM »
No shit.  Actually Wes' side hammies are better, waist is tighter, he doesn't look like all drugs, and skin looks healthier.  Total self ownage by bhanks.  Wes uses way less, and if you took all drugs away, bhank would be a twink cuz that's how all his muscle was made.  Cut down in a natty show, bhanks would be a middle weight, wes would look pretty much the same and smoke him.
JHe has no retirt but an inuslt bro....he cant take contructive criticism....if he had a coach,he`d more than ikeley be up for murdering the poor guy due to his honesty.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2022, 03:35:11 PM »
Bodybuilding is about muscular development it's not just the scale it's also your height and bodyfat. We can all argue structure once it is close but your FFMI is really what determines how muscular you are in comparison to someone else. Both Samir and Zane are considerably shorter than me. Also Samir competed at 215lbs at 5foot8 assuming a 7% bodyfat that puts his FFMI at 31 much higher than mine. Again I really don't understand how none of you are familiar with FFMI and how it works. It takes height and bodyfat into account. 

Wes is not Frank Zane Wes is really small even for his height

Can you people please educate yourselves?????

I never heard of this, so I looked it up.  Put in 5'4", 197 lbs, and 8.5% bodyfat for my measurements.  Do you feel like a failure yet?  P.S. - this means nothing.  It's about how you look, and you look like a drug abusing old guy trying to hang on to his youth.  All you need is 300 mgs of test, and maybe some anavar.  You'll be healthier, have better skin, and likely the same size.  You're fast tracking yourself to death especially if you get Delta Covid or some other serious variant comes along.  Looks like it's going away though.  Down 36% in the midwest when they said now would be our peak season.
https://ffmicalculator.org/

https://www.bodybuildingmealplan.com/ffmi-calculator/

https://drsamshealth.com/blog-the-truth-about-ffmi-34

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2022, 03:38:06 PM »
LOOK LIKE I WIN 32-11.......HA HA HA HA NA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Second place is better than fourth place though Brian so there is some consolation...... and you competed againt a real bodybuilder this time.

Hold your had high young man....you`ll come back with a worse body once you get mire tears....YOU PRICK ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2022, 03:40:46 PM »
NEXT UP,BRIAN vs, UK JEFF who he thinks he`s on par with.....them Joe Marino......posiblt even the great Hazbin to compare forearm with......almost choked on my burger. ;D

I HATE THIS GUY BUT I LOVE TO TROLL HIS POMPOUS ASS.

PELLIUS IS LAUGHING AT YOU SCUMBALL.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2022, 03:45:04 PM »
If your aunt had a dick she would be your uncle.

Oh my gosh....I'm so fucking hurt by such a witty comeback.  BTW, for all I know one of my aunts is as big of a prick as her husband so for all I know she might actually be my uncle after all.

Intelligence of Peace shown by bhank.  Fucking douche.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2022, 03:52:25 PM »
Oh my gosh....I'm so fucking hurt by such a witty comeback.  BTW, for all I know one of my aunts is as big of a prick as her husband so for all I know she might actually be my uncle after all.

Intelligence of Peace shown by bhank.  Fucking douche.
It`s all the years in the threnches if Mayhem that have made you immune to these weak retorts.......how lame and older than the stains in his Hanes. LOL  :D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2022, 03:54:23 PM »
He would look like a child standing next to me he is petite he is standing next to other 150lb children

Why are you so obsessed with bodyweight?

You go on and on about FFMI, but you fail to grasp that means *nothing* onstage.

Lean body mass is part of the judging criteria, yes. 

PART.

Symmetry, proportions and aesthetics are also judged.

Wes destroys you in all of those categories, Brian.  You have decent forearms, one okay arm and delt, and you're  lean.

Apart from that, you have one upper arm that seems to have torn biceps and triceps, a ripped pec, a very subpar back and, frankly, in spite of your constant protests to the contrary, your wheels haven't shown any noticeable improvement.  You also sport a VERY thick midsection relative to your frame (yes, even before you fill it to the brim with junk all day).

Pair that with a very large head, and you're deluding yourself with this "but my FFMI is so awesome; ergo, I'm a better bodybuilder" horseshit.

No, you're NOT. 

Kevin Levrone was about your height and weight when he placed second at the 1992 Olympia.  Arnold was 6'1" and 225 when he won the '75 O.  Mike Mentzer was around 215 at 5'8" when, in the 1980 O, he tied for fourth place with Boyer Coe.

I could go on and on, but unless someone is slow on the uptake:

*Someone can have comparable stats in terms of a lean mass to height ratio and look nothing alike.
*Bodybuilders with "lesser" aforesaid ratios can beat the shit out of heavier guys time and again.

Brian, mate, you'd gain immense and immediate respect if you stopped this stupid "but...FFMI" bullshit.  Onstage, it DOES NOT MATTER. 

P.S. -- You don't do yourself any favors by posting comparisons which make you look almost 1.5 meters taller than Wes.

Put your glasses back on when you do such things.  One minute, you're a giant and he's a midget; the next, you're wanking about being of comparable height yet "so much bigger" :/

Consistency, please.  You're supposedly educated? 

Act like it.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2022, 03:59:55 PM »
I wieigh one ninety  right now and am fairly lean Ace.

Where’s the video with you stepping on the scale Wes?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2022, 04:01:15 PM »
These are my legs my weakest body part today notice still more cut up that yours on stage. Also I can clearly see a hamstring hanging the stiff leg deadlifts and squats are paying off. Let me tan and drop 10lbs of water they would be twice as cut up as yours on stage

"Hanging". ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2022, 04:02:57 PM »
As a Qualified NABBA UK judge - Wes wins easily
It's Like  1st place & 17th
If Bwank competes he's got a lot of body parts to improve massively, 
only good luck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2022, 04:11:23 PM »
Thay look like shit....literally....min e suck but not that bad.....mine are at least somewhat in proportion.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2022, 04:53:58 PM »

I expect an avalanche of criticism for this but I can definitely see improvements.  Finally from the side I can tell that the hamstrings actually exist.  Keep up the hard work. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2022, 05:07:00 PM »
I expect an avalanche of criticism for this but I can definitely see improvements.  Finally from the side I can tell that the hamstrings actually exist.  Keep up the hard work.

It's true. His hamstrings are almost as big as his forearms now.  Keep it up!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2022, 05:12:18 PM »
Still my favorite thing to come out of this week -

BHank looking like he just discovered how fire works.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2022, 06:24:00 PM »
I like Wes and Hankins. Here’s my take on this, yes Hankins you are taller, heavier and bigger than Wes. Wes is better conditioned,more complete, more symmetrical,leaner and overall has a more pleasing build. I think you both look good. You are both jacked and lean and I am envious of both physiques as I can’t get lean to save my life.  Anyways I’m stoned so what do I know. You are both cool guys imo so I won’t say anything bad about either of you.

Hankins arms,forearms, shoulders and abs impress me as do Wes’ shoulders,lats,chest and abs.

And yes Hankins you are improving from what i see.

Hankins did bring this board back to life. Well deserved rookie of the year.

Wes great veteran poster, great bodybuilder.

Wes you really 190 now? Must be pretty damn big?

Now get back to arguing you two, haha.

Getbiger of the past Bast

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2022, 06:47:14 PM »
I can’t get lean to save my life. I’m stoned

gee wonder why you can't get lean.  Could it be overeating from the munchies?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2022, 06:49:49 PM »
gee wonder why you can't get lean.  Could it be overeating from the munchies?

Nope, I barely eat. I’ve been keto for 8 months. I’m down to 208 today from 253 but I don’t get lean I’m definitely leaner but not lean.Naldo do hours of cardio a day but I am natural as well and over 40.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2022, 06:51:21 PM »
Nope, I barely eat. I’ve been keto for 8 months. I’m down to 208 today from 253 but I don’t get lean I’m definitely leaner but not lean.Naldo do hours of cardio a day but I am natural as well and over 40.

208! You dropped 45 pounds?

How’s your strength?

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »

You will need to drop to a lower weight then.    Perhaps you lost more muscle than you should have during this 45lbs weight decrease?     Hours of cardio a day sounds like too much too me.    Do you know that if you do too much cardio your metabolism slows down?   How many hours of cardio are you doing a week?  How intense is this cardio?   Are you tracking calories?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2022, 06:55:44 PM »
208! You dropped 45 pounds?

How’s your strength?

Strength is way way down on chest and basically any pushing movements. My pulling is still pretty damn good though.

I’m enjoying this much lighter weight. Arm still sitting at 20” on the nose so I’m pretty psyched about that and I squeezed into a 32” waist Jean recently which I haven’t done since I was 16,been a size 36 for a long time.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2022, 06:59:13 PM »
You will need to drop to a lower weight then.    Perhaps you lost more muscle than you should have during this 45lbs weigh decrease?     Hours of cardio a day sounds like too much too me.    Do you know that if you do too much cardio your metabolism slows down?   How many hours of cardio are you doing a week?  How intense is this cardio?   Are you tracking calories?

I walk fast about 3 hours a day and a lot of it is uphil prob most of it. I just wanted to drop as much weight as possible and feel better as I’ve always been a permabulker and it started to wear on me. I am aware I lost more muscle than I needed to. I’m between 1200-1600 average a day and 1-2 days a week I hit 2k. I n on it it’s low but I don’t lose weight if I’m at 2000 or better. I basically have no metabolism. I have recently dropped cardio to 2 hours a daily and I’m gonna go down to 1 hour soon just wanted to be close to 200 for the first time in 30 years.

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2022, 06:59:42 PM »
Arm still sitting at 20” on the nose

20 inch arms at 208lbs?  that's unheard of.  pictures?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2022, 06:59:50 PM »
Wes you really 190 now? Must be pretty damn big?.
Thanks for the kind words Rob.

Yes 188-190 pretty lean......not contest condition but I`m retired going for the more healthy aspect.......could get in contest shape in 10 weeks or so for a show but I`m old and no longer interested in donning a pair of panties. ;D

Been there done that got the t-shirt...no longer care.