Poll

Who has the better bodybuilding physique?

Wes
64 (77.1%)
bhank
19 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM

Author Topic: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!  (Read 35853 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: LET'S SETTLE THIS FUED!
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2022, 10:46:00 AM »
Is it safe to say that most on here would think wes beats bhank in an OPEN weight class?

Or are people just saying wes is better pound for pound?

From what I can tell, it's looking like most on here think wes could compete at 165 and bhank at 205, and wes would win.  Is that accurate?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2022, 11:21:49 AM »
Is it safe to say that most on here would think wes beats bhank in an OPEN weight class?

Or are people just saying wes is better pound for pound?

From what I can tell, it's looking like most on here think wes could compete at 165 and bhank at 205, and wes would win.  Is that accurate?

They should take it to da cage for a trial by thong.

Rather than cluttering the board up with fruity pictures and shots of the inside of a refrigerator.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2022, 11:40:16 AM »

Rather than cluttering the board up with fruity pictures and shots of the inside of a refrigerator.

lol
'rick doot' love it  :D
there's no man on gods green earth thats gonna beat wood-healy
not even martyn ford

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2022, 11:49:37 AM »
This has yet to transpire....why not your last show....are you ahamed?

Because unlike you I am currently bigger than I was in my last show I look great today right fucking now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2022, 11:50:34 AM »
Are you criticizing me for not knowing enough about half naked men on a stage covered in bronzer?? I’ll ask Samir what his weight was for that year.

I am critisizing you for not understanding a basic tool that tells you if you are making progress if you actually fucking train you should know about this shit

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2022, 12:04:02 PM »
Because unlike you I am currently bigger than I was in my last show I look great today right fucking now

Is that why you won't compare your "contest" pics to wes' "contest" pics?

Do you just cherry pick your way through every aspect of life Brian?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2022, 12:12:32 PM »

Really I post pics from today Wes is posting pics from a contest in 1985 who is cherry picking here?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2022, 12:17:22 PM »
Really I post pics from today Wes is posting pics from a contest in 1985 who is cherry picking here?

You are the one making the comparisons Brian.

Those pics were not from today.

They are the best pictures you have over the last several months.

Cherry picking of peace.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2022, 12:37:45 PM »
I believe this question is more objective than some may be making it out to be.

I think we should have a rule - like take most recent competition photos only, or best competition photos only, etc.

wes gives up a lot of weight to bhank.  Are their respective competitive weights 165-lb and 205-lb?

So the question then becomes - does we have another other attributes [conditioning, symmetry, and aesthetics, etc] to beat bhank on stage?

I guess we'll never know until they both step on stage and go to war with one another.  Go to battle.  Anything short of that war, and we won't know.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2022, 02:37:51 PM »
I am critisizing you for not understanding a basic tool that tells you if you are making progress if you actually fucking train you should know about this shit
I pick things up and put them down and as a drug free lifter I look great. I don’t need all that other gooble dee gook

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2022, 02:57:44 PM »
Far from 85....I did my first contest eighty even.

AND "TODAY."...YOU LOOK LIKE CRAP.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2022, 03:00:10 PM »
I am way way older than you.....how much more of a handicap ither than your legs do you need?

You should be ashamed to meltdown so bad;y to a man twenty two years your senior.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2022, 03:03:52 PM »

No, he’s just a chronic liar.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2022, 03:04:18 PM »
Post up today madatories....oh yeah,you ate a dozen peach conbblers......you get a pass....retard.

EXCUsES ESCUES.

YOU SHOULD BE MORTIFIED THAT I WIPE YOUOUT JUST AS I TOLD YOU I WOULD  IN MAY.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2022, 03:04:26 PM »
Westcock is the bret. Hart of bbing
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2022, 03:05:32 PM »
I wieigh one ninety  right now and am fairly lean Ace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2022, 03:09:43 PM »

Cluttering the board??? ....plenty of room for you to post elsewhere.

Dont like the thread....screw.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2022, 03:09:53 PM »
bhank claims to outweigh wes by 40 lbs but their legs are the same size. wes wins this posedown.

No shit.  Actually Wes' side hammies are better, waist is tighter, he doesn't look like all drugs, and skin looks healthier.  Total self ownage by bhanks.  Wes uses way less, and if you took all drugs away, bhank would be a twink cuz that's how all his muscle was made.  Cut down in a natty show, bhanks would be a middle weight, wes would look pretty much the same and smoke him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2022, 03:12:28 PM »
I believe this question is more objective than some may be making it out to be.

I think we should have a rule - like take most recent competition photos only, or best competition photos only, etc.

wes gives up a lot of weight to bhank.  Are their respective competitive weights 165-lb and 205-lb?

So the question then becomes - does we have another other attributes [conditioning, symmetry, and aesthetics, etc] to beat bhank on stage?

I guess we'll never know until they both step on stage and go to war with one another.  Go to battle.  Anything short of that war, and we won't know.
I`m retired....possibly...I`m 66 you know tard.

If you like to think so much why dont you think about competing againt him Mr. Deep Thoughts.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2022, 03:12:44 PM »
I wieigh one ninety  right now and am fairly lean Ace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2022, 03:14:15 PM »

THERE YOU GO WITH THAT HOMOEROTIC SHIT AGAIN,  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2022, 03:18:10 PM »
No shit.  Actually Wes' side hammies are better, waist is tighter, he doesn't look like all drugs, and skin looks healthier.  Total self ownage by bhanks.  Wes uses way less, and if you took all drugs away, bhank would be a twink cuz that's how all his muscle was made.  Cut down in a natty show, bhanks would be a middle weight, wes would look pretty much the same and smoke him.

If your aunt had a dick she would be your uncle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2022, 03:20:26 PM »
Brian,I`ll give you tomorrow for your huge gut to empty then if you dont post the mandatory poses.....shut the fuck up once and for all big talk.

I`M OLDER IN ALL MY CONTET PICS THAN YOU ARE TODAY AND TODAY IS WHAT COUNTS TO YOU ONLY ...SPRAY ON SOME TAN AND GO FOR IT LOSER......YOU`ll get CRUSHED  BY AN ELF.AND YOU KNOW IT....HENCE THE LACK OF PICS.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2022, 03:22:52 PM »
These are my legs my weakest body part today notice still more cut up that yours on stage. Also I can clearly see a hamstring hanging the stiff leg deadlifts and squats are paying off. Let me tan and drop 10lbs of water they would be twice as cut up as yours on stage

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2022, 03:24:52 PM »
So everyone who voted against me would rather be 5foot8 150lbs with 15 inch arms vs 5foot11 225lbs with 18.5 inch arms? Fucking Liars no one out and about would have any idea Wes even lifted much less would they think he was a bodybuilder. Meanwhile I have 16 inch vascular forearms just hanging out of my t shirt there is no comparison

Dude, I never competed, but at my best I was between 197 and 203 at around slightly below and at 9% respectively............ ....I'm fucking 5 foot 4 inches.  Somewhere I read you squat 405 for like 8 reps.  I was doing board squats with 495 for 5-8 reps every week with nothing but a belt, no gh, and way way way less drugs (heaviest cycle ever was 1300 mgs combined) than you. At only 4 inches taller than me you can't play the whole "yeah but shorter equals more leverage game" BS regarding squats.  I haven't trained since before the pandemic due to some injuries before, and some med issues that have kept me out.  I'm not training with a fucking mask on.   This shit is almost over, and I have Ivermectin for preventive now.  As soon as my broken ribs heal, I'd squat more and look better than you after one year back in training.

Conclusion.  Yes, you have a good physique at your age.   However it looks "all drugs", isn't great, and your weights you lift are not impressive at all.  Wes kills you, and it kills you to know it.  Get over yourself.  You're average.