Author Topic: Maria Shriver  (Read 4473 times)

karasan

• Getbig IV
Re: Maria Shriver
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2022, 07:30:38 AM »
I’m sorry. I’m just not seeing it. Take away the name and she’s a 6 at most because she has nice eyes. Her jaw line is all out of whack and she looks pretty goofy in her younger years

Couldn't be summarized better.
I don't think having a strong jaw is all that bad, problem is, she has a very narrow chin under such broad jaw, just doesn't make sense, ugly combination.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2022, 12:23:40 AM »
The Kennedy clan did not have good genes for beauty.

The males looked handsome. JFK, JFK jr and Robert looked great.

Downside of the male Kennedy's was their high risk appetite. Or overestimating their abilities. Drunk driving, declining an armoured car, flying a simple airplane in foggy conditions (JFK jr) etc etc.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2022, 12:33:17 AM »
Yes, very shrewd.  Marry a decent looking woman from a wealthy powerful family to ensure your children will be well-off in life and fuck other women on the side. If Arnold was banging the unattractive maid, I'm sure he was fucking anything that crossed his path.

Ironically, the maid took a page from his playbook - getting pregnant by Schwarzenegger ensures that her son will also be well off in life.

I think it was George Butler who wrote about Arnold that when he had just arrived in the USA he was flirting with every attractive woman he noticed.

He married very wisely, but imo it's a safe bet he continued that "take all you can" approach during his marriage.

On of the reasons Arnold is extremely succesful is that he knowns when to swim against the current, and when to go with the flow of the river.

Many people here on GB complain about Arnold becoming woke etc, but they are not smart enough to see what and how Arnold does things.

He picks his fights wisely, and knows that if you can't win you have to outsmart your opponents in order to end up a winner and much richer.

This intelligent mentality is one of the reasons he was and still is on top of the game.

Both financially and for his family, his way of outsmarting critics and opponents has paid off greatly over the past decades.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2022, 04:42:18 AM »
Looks like she injects trenbolone into her face.   Even many years ago her jaw was wider than Arnold's.  Whatever happened there?  Is that a natty jaw?  What is going on here?

Wide jaws can look ok on a woman as long as the chin isn't too deep,and hence masculine in totality: e.g. the very fine margot vs pitt

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2022, 04:53:48 AM »

I think it was George Butler who wrote about Arnold that when he had just arrived in the USA he was flirting with every attractive woman he noticed.

He married very wisely, but imo it's a safe bet he continued that "take all you can" approach during his marriage.

On of the reasons Arnold is extremely succesful is that he knowns when to swim against the current, and when to go with the flow of the river.

Many people here on GB complain about Arnold becoming woke etc, but they are not smart enough to see what and how Arnold does things.

He picks his fights wisely, and knows that if you can't win you have to outsmart your opponents in order to end up a winner and much richer.

This intelligent mentality is one of the reasons he was and still is on top of the game.

Both financially and for his family, his way of outsmarting critics and opponents has paid off greatly over the past decades.

Arnold is a sociopath.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2022, 05:14:37 AM »

Great post.  I think there's a lot to be learned from Schwarzenegger.  One of the few truly self-made elite.  One of the greatest examples of "The American Dream".

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2022, 05:28:57 AM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2022, 05:29:21 AM »
Wide jaws can look ok on a woman as long as the chin isn't too deep,and hence masculine in totality: e.g. the very fine margot vs pitt

My personal favourite big jawed tart

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2022, 05:35:58 AM »
I'd marry one of the Obamas, easy.  Wouldn't you?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 05:42:18 AM »
Poor genetics.  Kennedys don't age well.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 06:25:05 AM »
People can cherry pic bad angle or unflattering pics of anyone famous.  I'm not saying she's a 10+, but she was pretty good, both younger and as she got older.  Now that she's elderly, forget it as with 99% of such.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 06:25:39 AM »
People can cherry pic bad angle or unflattering pics of anyone famous.  I'm not saying she's a 10+, but she was pretty good, both younger and as she got older.  Now that she's elderly, forget it as with 99% of such.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2022, 06:27:43 AM »
Poor genetics.  Kennedys don't age well.

not very good at driving or swimming either
(or flying)
or politics for that matter

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2022, 06:49:04 AM »

Arnold's maid look like a cute BHank.

thought that was Ian Valliate for a min

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2022, 08:31:27 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2022, 09:21:28 AM »

Arnold's maid look like a cute BHank.
Now we know where BHank got his bodybuilding genes from.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2022, 10:18:05 AM »
Great post.  I think there's a lot to be learned from Schwarzenegger.  One of the few truly self-made elite.  One of the greatest examples of "The American Dream".

I understand what you mean but don't let Arnold hear you!

youtube.com/watch?v=lF7NqeZuO3E

Arnold does not like to be called "self made", as he always got help. Remember his friends in Austria / Germany who collected / donated money so he could go to his first contest, I think it was in London?
Or Joe Weider who helped him settle in America by giving him a contract.

Arnold is more intelligent than many people think. So he goes with trends or goes along with certain hypes in society in order to preserve all he has worked for his entire life.
And in the interest of his children and grandchildren.

Long before people could buy an electric pickup truck Arnold had one of his G-wagons converted to an EV. He was, as usual, ahead of the crowd and didn't want to be labeled as a polluter or as a climate criminal.

Remember how he was (unrightfully) attacked because of what his father might have said or done during WWII?
Arnold didn't wait and immediately went in the offensive and his attackers (who wanted to label him as a nazi) didn't succeed in their filthy attempts.

He is often criticized here on this forum. Unfairly imo. Many people here on GetBig should give Arnold more credit and show more respect.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2022, 11:20:09 AM »

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2022, 11:21:22 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2022, 12:20:38 PM »

F

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2022, 12:30:17 PM »
At some point Shriver decided to go whole hog with the lean and hungry look.

Did she feel this was necessary to hold on to Arnold or required to be in the media spotlight?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2022, 12:40:35 PM »
I'd marry one of the Obamas, easy.  Wouldn't you?

wait aren't they too young ???

and no i wouldn't

maria was maybe a 6 in her prime, arnold could've done better he didn't need a rich girl or her family to advance his career

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2022, 12:47:52 PM »

wait aren't they too young ???

and no i wouldn't

maria was maybe a 6 in her prime, arnold could've done better he didn't need a rich girl or her family to advance his career

E

The Kennedys have tentacles everywhere

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2022, 01:04:29 PM »
Arnold is a sociopath.
It is quite evident in his behavior over the decades.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2022, 01:11:12 PM »
The Kennedys have tentacles everywhere

terminator put him on the map, he did that years before he met her

E
E