Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22419 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #350 on: February 15, 2023, 04:49:25 PM »
That sleep cycle is actually more natural for humans. 8 hours in one block is a relatively modern concept.

Anyway RIP
No. I want a one on one with Josh. It's like in every movie when the #! Henchmen, gives him the biggest challenge. I promise I will make it quick.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2023, 05:14:38 PM »
You’re not Getbig famous until Josh harasses your lover

x2 a real “made man” getbigger has had avesher phone their place of work at least once.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2023, 05:19:26 PM »
x2 a real “made man” getbigger has had avesher phone their place of work at least once.

Yup.    I warned hanky panky.    He didn’t listen.   F around and find out moron.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2023, 06:07:40 PM »
Brother, this isn't a joke. I'm trying to ring me ways to afford my blood-thinning medication..

Seriously,  my BMW, is not the that bad of a sleep.

However, it's the way my legs hang over during the night.  In only two weeks it's got to critical levels with the blood clots. I'm taking blood thinners now, so I hope it helps.

I seriously do not want to die for you bitches.

Have you heard of zero gravity for sleeping? Among other things it is beneficial for people suffering from blood clots. I'm attaching a photo of a recliner that is in the zero-gravity position. Depending on how tall you are it might be possible to recreate this position in your car using dense foam rubber or using some other materials.

When I replaced my bed last year, I bought an adjustable bed frame that has a zero gravity setting. Although I have no issues with blood clots, I set the frame to zero gravity every night. Once I got used to the change from sleeping flat, I started sleeping "like a baby".

Because the legs are raised while sleeping in a Zero-gravity position, blood circulation is improved. The increased blood flow reduces swelling, promotes healing, and prevents the formation of blood clots.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2023, 06:12:26 PM »
No. I want a one on one with Josh. It's like in every movie when the #! Henchmen, gives him the biggest challenge. I promise I will make it quick.

It doesn’t look like you have many friends in real life? I assume you were a total loser in high school and in life

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2023, 06:56:22 PM »

I dont buy what Shizzo is saying...he came on my livestream yesterday and never made any mention.  If he is truly homeless, im with you on this.  I would also add that he should get a Planet Fitness membership so he doesnt have to bathe in the creek or a garbage can full of rainwater....

And he's been making fun of my house for years...meh
Agreed. He's not homeless. The Bhank/Josh saga has been eating up everyone's attention on here. He clearly wants in on the action so he's making up shit

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2023, 07:16:47 PM »
Agreed. He's not homeless. The Bhank/Josh saga has been eating up everyone's attention on here. He clearly wants in on the action so he's making up shit

Dudes to proud work. LOL the amount of times I've had to take a job beneath me just so i could have an income.... it sucks but it's better than sleeping in Xfactor's old beamer.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #357 on: February 15, 2023, 07:22:16 PM »
All medical problems will be solved with this cure

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2023, 07:29:21 PM »
the relation on any graph is clear

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2023, 07:35:36 PM »
All medical problems will be solved with this cure

7-11 pre contest fuel

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2023, 08:59:27 PM »

You never change.

Stop drinking and get a job.

Nobody here cares about you.

Or is this another fake? ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2023, 09:58:21 PM »
I hope you are kidding about this.

Shizzo lies for attention. Hard to know if he’s serious or not.
X

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: February 16, 2023, 03:44:17 AM »
Brother, this isn't a joke. I'm trying to ring me ways to afford my blood-thinning medication..

However, it's the way my legs hang over during the night.  In only two weeks it's got to critical levels with the blood clots. I'm taking blood thinners now, so I hope it helps.

Everyone sleeps at night. Some people sleep on their sides with their legs curled up. Not everyone gets blood clots. Maybe that's part of it but maybe you're also in the car during waking hours just sitting around being immobile. Maybe obesity and sleep apnea is playing a role. Maybe you just need to get up and walk more and lose weight.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #363 on: February 16, 2023, 04:40:14 AM »

Gloryholes all over the US have provided data that Shizzo is a cost effective & homo-robust DNA sampling machine.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: February 16, 2023, 05:06:07 AM »
Bingo

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #365 on: February 16, 2023, 05:12:17 AM »
Dudes to proud work. LOL the amount of times I've had to take a job beneath me just so i could have an income.... it sucks but it's better than sleeping in Xfactor's old beamer.
I ran into this a lot in NA getting getting clean from addiction. These addicts waisted their youth getting high and never learned any job skills. Now they're in their 30's/40's and they trying to get clean, living in a sober house but the only jobs they can find are in gas stations, laborers, etc. But they don't want to humble themselves and those jobs are somehow beneath them and they eventually relapse when they realize how badly they fucked up.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #366 on: February 16, 2023, 05:24:59 AM »
I ran into this a lot in NA getting clean from addiction. These addicts waisted their youth getting high and never learned any job skills. Now they're in their 30's/40's and they trying to get clean, living in a sober house but the only jobs they can find are in gas stations, laborers, etc. But they don't want to humble themselves and those jobs are somehow beneath them and they eventually relapse when they realize how badly they fucked up.

They felt that those jobs were “beneath” them when they were teenagers too. Now, 25 years has passed..  and nothing has changed

These are the type of people that join Antifa

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #367 on: February 16, 2023, 05:53:25 AM »
My parents are dead and I'm homeless. Living in a BMW is better than nothing, but I've been hospitalized with bloodclots,, in my lungs and in my legs. It's because of the way I have to sleep in my my car.

How's that for honesty.. .

Many of us have been in similar situations - Sometimes life is very rough
Get up & about , find some work even if its part time to start with.

unfortunately with your history of making fake stories up no one really cares if
you're in that situation or not.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 16, 2023, 06:22:06 AM »
Why not let the BMW get hit with Jewish Lightning?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #369 on: February 16, 2023, 10:19:50 AM »

Sooooo homeless but can afford a cell phone bill?

So many states have public aid for medications.

Go volunteer for drug testing....they pay well.  For all we know you're a bug chaser too

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: February 16, 2023, 10:32:47 AM »
I'd definitely trade the BMW in for a van or large suv if you are homeless, just for pure functionality and comfort. You can park in any Walmart parking lot and sleep there legally, as Goodrum suggested get a Planet Fitness membership, there you can shower off, stay clean and even catch some Decent workouts, for the blood clots baby aspirin daily along with a quality fish oil, krill oil, cod liver oil, and garlic this will help naturally thin the blood,  work wise why not try Uber/Door Dash? Or even a decent fast food place like Chipotle, at least you can get some free meals while you save up, if you're living in a car/van cost of living is nothing or close to nothing, within a few months you should have some decent cash saved to Kickstart your life again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #371 on: February 16, 2023, 10:56:03 AM »
I'd definitely trade the BMW in for a van or large suv if you are homeless, just for pure functionality and comfort. You can park in any Walmart parking lot and sleep there legally, as Goodrum suggested get a Planet Fitness membership, there you can shower off, stay clean and even catch some Decent workouts, for the blood clots baby aspirin daily along with a quality fish oil, krill oil, cod liver oil, and garlic this will help naturally thin the blood,  work wise why not try Uber/Door Dash? Or even a decent fast food place like Chipotle, at least you can get some free meals while you save up, if you're living in a car/van cost of living is nothing or close to nothing, within a few months you should have some decent cash saved to Kickstart your life again.

Maybe he can sub in for Clegg for the PPV fight?   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #372 on: February 16, 2023, 11:03:45 AM »
I thought you were kidding about being homeless. Now, I am not so sure.

On the one hand, I sincerely hope this isn't a repeat of the 'brother saying you died in an auto accident' idiocy, because you will never live it down if it is. On the other hand, I cannot imagine anything worse than being homeless, so I hope that it isn't for real.

If you really are homeless, don’t be so ‘vain’ as to not seek assistance. Do not let your pride stand in the way of temporarily working in a job you don’t like. Don’t let yourself get trapped in a downward spiral. Most of all, don't drink... it only makes matters worse.

Being in jail would be a lot worse

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #373 on: February 16, 2023, 11:19:45 AM »

Queer Boy Boomerang back again.
Your Boyfriend Patrick calmed down with you now. ??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 16, 2023, 02:15:56 PM »

I would not know, having never been in jail nor homeless. It seems to me this would depend on the weather and whether you have food to eat. Don't some homeless folks commit petty crimes hoping to get arrested and locked up in a relatively warm place that also provides basic nourishment?