Author Topic: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline  (Read 22370 times)

Relentless458

• Getbig II
Re: Josh is now harassing my girlfriends Mother offline
« Reply #400 on: February 18, 2023, 07:38:59 AM »
Not sure how you guys making up lies stalking me all over the internet and posting fag shit all day is beating me up. More like you are all a bunch of jealous bitches who can't compete with my gains so you are just mad. If anything if shows I own all you bitches. Can one of you post a current pic competing against me for size and condition fuck no you can't. So you just attack me with lies all day. Haters going to hate

What are the 'lies" you are bitching about? You saying the police reports with your name and information on them are fabricated? Your didn't use to beat on your now dead ex gf who called and asked you for help which you refused to do, and now she's dead? You're not a gay homo who likes dick as much as V Goodrum?You're so full of shit....it's comical....just like your entire existence

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2023, 07:41:42 AM »
GB has beaten Hanky worse than Clegg.

The Clegg fight was his best fight. Clegg is a pure wrestler. He was knocked out cold early in the others.  Hanky can't fight. He tore a pec operating a car door. The guy is glass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #402 on: February 18, 2023, 09:44:13 AM »
Not sure how you guys making up lies stalking me all over the internet and posting fag shit all day is beating me up. More like you are all a bunch of jealous bitches who can't compete with my gains so you are just mad. If anything if shows I own all you bitches. Can one of you post a current pic competing against me for size and condition fuck no you can't. So you just attack me with lies all day. Haters going to hate

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: February 18, 2023, 09:48:25 AM »

I'm sure there are many who could post pics - only we don't have to justify ourselves to a known Fag.got
Who very likely wants the pics of other men to Wank over.

You're incessant need & demand for Man love is Sickening.

Fag.got going to Fag.got.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: February 18, 2023, 12:05:22 PM »
We could all post pics but then we aren't making claims that we are superior to everyone else on here.
Also if we posted pics boasting we would expect and accept critique as we are normal, not in denial and full of ourselves.

I'm sure there are many who could post pics - only we don't have to justify ourselves to a known Fag.got
Who very likely wants the pics of other men to Wank over.

You're incessant need & demand for Man love is Sickening.

Fag.got going to Fag.got.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2023, 01:26:48 PM »
We could all post pics but then we aren't making claims that we are superior to everyone else on here.
Also if we posted pics boasting we would expect and accept critique as we are normal, not in denial and full of ourselves.

Exactly - only Bianca can't & won't accept anyone's view of his awful lopsided physique
other than his own - his a Leg-end in his own mind.

coupled with his fag.got tendencies & desire for male attention
Normal he most certainly is Not

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2023, 01:34:48 PM »
The Clegg fight was his best fight. Clegg is a pure wrestler. He was knocked out cold early in the others.  Hanky can't fight. He tore a pec operating a car door. The guy is glass.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2023, 01:38:03 PM »
You're literally a child. Get this through your giant retard head. No one cares what your build is. We're all grown men. You think we dislike you because you're making gain? Bwahaha fucking A youre a loser! Youre a friendless trust fund baby who's never earned a thing in his life why would we be jealous of you? What gains? Your waist has doubled in size the past year gay boy. A 45yr old man saying haters going to hate. Shizzo lives in his car and he's not as pathetic as you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2023, 01:40:26 PM »
You're literally a child. Get this through your giant retard head. No one cares what your build is. We're all grown men. You think we dislike you because you're making gain? Bwahaha fucking A youre a loser! Youre a friendless trust fund baby who's never earned a thing in his life why would we be jealous of you? What gains? Your waist has doubled in size the past year gay boy. A 45yr old man saying haters going to hate. Shizzo lives in his car and he's not as pathetic as you.
once the lawyer finace has finished with him he will in the passenger seat with him...