Author Topic: Russia has penetrated Ukraine  (Read 368612 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Russia has penetrated Ukraine
« Reply #6225 on: May 11, 2024, 03:35:23 AM »
probably got exempted because of his heel spur
Flat Feet ..but hey he could´ve been a cook in the chow hall  ;D
i actually knew a guy who thought he wanted to be Rambo & ended up being a "Slop Jockey" a Cook.  Flat feet or at least what he said.
Mind you the Slop was OK at times after a night on the Piss.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6226 on: May 11, 2024, 03:39:59 AM »
Sad if true... 10 years or the front line. Of course there´s a lot of BS on the internet.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #6227 on: May 11, 2024, 05:05:53 AM »
When are Zelensky, Sunak, Johnson, Biden, Scholtz, Tusk being sent to the front line?

Did Zelensky, who sends young and old to their death in the front line, even fulfill his military obligations?
Zelensky's risk of death would go down if he were just some random troop on the front line. Stop huffing the gas.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #6228 on: May 11, 2024, 05:42:21 AM »
Flat Feet ..but hey he could´ve been a cook in the chow hall  ;D

you Trumped me on that

in any event flat feet can be very painful particularly in situations that require standing for long periods eg cooks
c

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6229 on: May 11, 2024, 05:52:09 AM »
you Trumped me on that

in any event flat feet can be very painful particularly in situations that require standing for long periods eg cooks
Not slagging them off ..some were good guys. opened the kitchen during the early hours to give us bread & compo sausages when we were shit faced. Infact one full screw was a regular at a whore house next to camp & a good bloke.
Could tell stories all night here..  :)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6230 on: May 11, 2024, 11:03:46 PM »
I don't know do you?

Ask your male Ukrainian friends. Did they serve in the military? Did Zelensky?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6231 on: May 12, 2024, 12:27:30 AM »
Zelensky wears a flak jacket for photo ops. Does that count?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6232 on: May 12, 2024, 04:48:41 AM »
Most of their Men are here in Germany with their families. There´s areas just full of them & they get flats paid , German courses...etc.
They´re all well dressed too & not looking like poor "refugees"
I didn´t get anything paid when i first lived here as a civilian i had to work in shit jobs like erecting Scaffolding & other bollox jobs.
None of these Ukranians do such jobs as they get everything paid. I have noticed too that Ukranian women are very arrogant.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6233 on: May 12, 2024, 07:56:29 AM »
Most of their Men are here in Germany with their families. There´s areas just full of them & they get flats paid , German courses...etc.
I didn´t get anything paid when i first lived here as a civilian i had to work in shit jobs like erecting Scaffolding & other bollox jobs.
None of these Ukranians do such jobs as they get everything paid. I have noticed too that Ukranian women are very arrogant.

Better than Syrians and other middle eastern folks.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6234 on: May 12, 2024, 08:18:52 AM »

Better than Syrians and other middle eastern folks.
True but to pay for them food prices & other things are rising.
The German Krankenkasse is paying (through German tax payers) all their health bills. I luckily have an extra health insurance so certain costs are covered but the Health system here for most people is stretched to the limit.
It´s causing more & more unrest.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6235 on: May 12, 2024, 08:31:36 AM »

Can you share an example?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6236 on: May 12, 2024, 08:51:04 AM »
Can you share an example?
They don´t swallow .. how arrogant is that?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6237 on: May 12, 2024, 09:12:14 AM »
Is this still a thing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6238 on: May 12, 2024, 09:17:49 AM »
This says it all really.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6239 on: May 12, 2024, 01:51:29 PM »
Dominic Cummings: Zelenskyy’s no Churchill and Ukraine’s corrupt

Boris Johnson’s former top adviser Dominic Cummings launched a sweary attack on Western support for Ukraine Thursday.

In an interview with the i newspaper, Cummings — who led Britain’s Vote Leave Brexit campaign and spectacularly fell out with Johnson in 2020 — declared that the West “should have never got into the whole stupid situation” and claimed sanctions against Russia have had a greater impact on European politics than in Moscow.

The former adviser was scathing of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and comparisons with World War II.

“This is not a replay of 1940 with Zelenskyy as the Churchillian underdog,” he said.

“This whole Ukrainian corrupt mafia state has basically conned us all and we’re all going to get fucked as a consequence. We are getting fucked now right?”

In a follow-up tweet, Cummings later branded Zelenskyy a “potemkin” leader — but denied he’d called him a “pumpkin” as originally quoted in the interview.

He argued that war would only strengthen the relationship between Russia and China, saying Western nations “pushed [Russia] into an alliance with the world’s biggest manufacturing power.”

Cummings has long been critical of support for Ukraine, a stance that puts him sharply at odds with his old boss Johnson, a vocal supporter of Zelenskyy and Ukraine’s war effort.

https://www.politico.eu/article/dominic-cummings-volodymyr-zelenskyy-ukraine-war-corruption/

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6240 on: May 12, 2024, 02:12:02 PM »
This says it all really.

They are not used to multiculturism. I would not want to live in Birmingham either. I would not want a majority Muslim population around me where once was my heritage.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6241 on: May 13, 2024, 03:39:21 AM »
They are not used to multiculturism. I would not want to live in Birmingham either. I would not want a majority Muslim population around me where once was my heritage.

In Hamburg & Berlin these Radical muslims are calling for a "Caliphate"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6242 on: May 13, 2024, 04:07:14 AM »
Q

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6243 on: May 13, 2024, 04:43:59 AM »

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6244 on: May 13, 2024, 01:06:44 PM »

Ireland is fucked.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6245 on: May 13, 2024, 01:36:09 PM »

Ireland is fucked.
This was all by design. The same people behind the Ukraine coup are behind the mass flooding of Europe, UK, Ireland, etc. with non-Whites. I see civil wars in Europe's future. This is why many Whites support Russia. Russia taking over Sweden for example would be an improvement.

I think Russia should take the whole of Ukraine. Once that is done, they should declare that they need a bigger safe, neutral zone, including Sweden, Finland, etc. Might as well extend all the way to Iceland. The entire Europe needs to be under Russian control. Then Russia can start to restore the civilizations that once existed. Whites would welcome this. I also think Whites need to start agitating in their nations. Start destroying the infrastructure, take out the treasonous politicians, etc.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6246 on: May 13, 2024, 02:31:42 PM »
This was all by design. The same people behind the Ukraine coup are behind the mass flooding of Europe, UK, Ireland, etc. with non-Whites. I see civil wars in Europe's future. This is why many Whites support Russia. Russia taking over Sweden for example would be an improvement.

I think Russia should take the whole of Ukraine. Once that is done, they should declare that they need a bigger safe, neutral zone, including Sweden, Finland, etc. Might as well extend all the way to Iceland. The entire Europe needs to be under Russian control. Then Russia can start to restore the civilizations that once existed. Whites would welcome this. I also think Whites need to start agitating in their nations. Start destroying the infrastructure, take out the treasonous politicians, etc.

If King Putler could get rid of all mussies in Europe it would be dandy
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6247 on: May 13, 2024, 03:38:48 PM »

What are you doing about it, brother?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6248 on: May 13, 2024, 03:53:31 PM »

What are you doing about it, brother?
Great point.  ;D

Working on a deadline. This is why nothing is done about it. Until it is too late. Too many of us are focused on our jobs and not willing to get our hands dirty. People that are inclined to be activists need to start addressing it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6249 on: May 13, 2024, 06:01:06 PM »

100% Agree 👍