Author Topic: Any brave Getbiggers joining Ukraine's International Legion?  (Read 6786 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Any brave Getbiggers joining Ukraine's International Legion?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 08:29:00 PM »
https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3415272-how-to-join-international-legion-to-defend-ukraine-algorithm.html

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing doo-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 08:34:53 PM »

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing du-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys

That was a handful of people.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 08:36:35 PM »
That was a handful of people.

Theys iz mi peeps
A

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 08:36:54 PM »

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 08:37:06 PM »

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing du-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys

I know a Ukrainian girl in the UK who had a black boyfriend. She took him back with her to visit her parents one summer and the first thing they asked her is if he could climb up a tree to pick some fruit for them. I don't even think they were trying to be racist either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 08:43:41 PM »
I’ll keep working on protecting my own country. You know this moron we have in office will make it happen where we’re the ones that will be invaded/attacked

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 08:45:02 PM »
I’ll keep working on protecting my own country. You know this moron we have in office will make it happen where we’re the ones that will be invaded/attacked

You have military, security, and/or law enforcement experience??
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 08:46:08 PM »

You have military, security, and/or law enforcement experience??

I’m good. Trust me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 08:47:43 PM »
I know a Ukrainian girl in the UK who had a black boyfriend. She took him back with her to visit her parents one summer and the first thing they asked her is if he could climb up a tree to pick some fruit for them. I don't even think they were trying to be racist either.

If they were racist, they would have prob run him off and not even him date their daughter to begin with.  Maybe they wanted her to have some children who know hoe to put seasoning on food or something...🧐
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 08:47:56 PM »

I have military , security and law enforcement experience along with being a trained marksman.  But they are not allowing doo-wops on the train so again...fuck those glacier monkeys

How many years?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2022, 08:48:48 PM »
I’m good. Trust me

I'll take that as a no...its ok..
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2022, 08:58:05 PM »

I'll take that as a no...its ok..

Ok, Vince. Lets just say more tactical training than you without being in the military and more tactical training than most security and law enforcement with maybe the exception of let’s say SWAT.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2022, 09:00:24 PM »
How many years?

1 year military , 10 years security, 2 years law enforcement not counting 4 years ROTC. If i was to go there, i'd likely try to grab an M1 Garaud.  Not going to touch those cheap ass automatic rifles they are handing out.  Only effective short distance and those Chechens would turn me into some dirty swiss cheese by the time i got into range. 

Those people are going to fucked up....molotov cocktails???  You would get shot before they had a chance to throw it.  They are going to get mowed down.  I'd prefer to fight like the patriots in the American Revolution...hit and run from a distance
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2022, 09:02:31 PM »
Ok, Vince. Lets just say more tactical training than you without being in the military and more tactical training than most security and law enforcement with maybe the exception of let’s say SWAT.

There's a difference between training and actually putting work in.  Not only that, if you were sent over there, you would likely have to get whats available so you prob wont have access to American weapons and gear...you know how to use a SVT-40??
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2022, 09:07:26 PM »

Theys iz mi peeps

I mean the Ukrainians.

To judge the entire country of millions on the behaviour of a handful of people?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2022, 09:10:41 PM »
I mean the Ukrainians.

To judge the entire country of millions on the behaviour of a handful of people?

Like everyone in America judging the bad actions of a bunch of doo wops as representation of the Hebrew race??
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2022, 09:11:28 PM »
There's a difference between training and actually putting work in.  Not only that, if you were sent over there, you would likely have to get whats available so you prob wont have access to American weapons and gear...you know how to use a SVT-40??

Vince, when I said I would rather stay and prepare for what might me coming in my own country…I didn’t mean another country. No one is getting sent anywhere so I don’t know where you’re getting that from. I’ll try to help protect my own

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2022, 09:15:48 PM »
Vince, when I said I would rather stay and prepare for what might me coming in my own country…I didn’t mean another country. No one is getting sent anywhere so I don’t know where you’re getting that from. I’ll try to help protect my own

Oh please , there's going to be no civil war in this country.  Despite what you think , we are a pretty stable country.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2022, 09:18:25 PM »
Oh please , there's going to be no civil war in this country.  Despite what you think , we are a pretty stable country.

So because of that you don’t think people should be prepared and not train? Btw, we are not a stable country. We might not be as unstable as most but we definitely are an unstable country with politicians that make no bones about wanting to take away your rights. What’s happening in Canadian will be tried here. The only reason why it wouldn’t go as far would be because of our 2A rights

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2022, 09:33:36 PM »
https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3415272-how-to-join-international-legion-to-defend-ukraine-algorithm.html

Azov 'International' Battalion exist for 7 years & is well know in Ukraine, consist of locals, large group of Croatians,Polaks,Czech, anti Putin Russians,English & other Euros !. Putin army have 'Internationals' too , Vagner group have over 6000 members, Vagner is like the 'Blackwater'.

If you are very fit (& smart) try to join the French Legion Etrengere , 5 years contract, French citizenship, etc,..........NO crime record !.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2022, 09:37:21 PM »
wonder who would win in unarmed hand to hand kombat between black vince and coach joe

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2022, 10:07:16 PM »
1 year military , 10 years security, 2 years law enforcement not counting 4 years ROTC. If i was to go there, i'd likely try to grab an M1 Garaud.  Not going to touch those cheap ass automatic rifles they are handing out.  Only effective short distance and those Chechens would turn me into some dirty swiss cheese by the time i got into range. 

Those people are going to fucked up....molotov cocktails???  You would get shot before they had a chance to throw it.  They are going to get mowed down.  I'd prefer to fight like the patriots in the American Revolution...hit and run from a distance

Vince, Chechens muslim boy's a with Mr.Putin  ;)

Just don't tell them that you are gay & they'll gonna love U .

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2022, 10:28:07 PM »
What branch did you join? And how come you only did one year? Surely there is a longer minimum service time in the US than that? And lol, unless you joined some sort of SOF, you'd have spent that year folding clothes, polishing shoes, and doing fuck all high-quality combat training.

Dr Goodrum PHD CSN MFT HPP CEO, was so deadly, that they would only allow him one year into the military. Any more than that, and the military was petrified of the killing machine that Vince would become.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2022, 10:55:05 PM »
What branch did you join? And how come you only did one year? Surely there is a longer minimum service time in the US than that? And lol, unless you joined some sort of SOF, you'd have spent that year folding clothes, polishing shoes, and doing fuck all high-quality combat training.

Had an medical issue that caused an early discharge but yes, i had signed for a 5 year commitment.  Fortunately its been corrected.

But this signup thing is useless...Russia has a 40 mile long convoy headed towards the capitol...this war is going to end pretty soon
A