Author Topic: Energy and reduction of consumption how China and Russia is crushed  (Read 7822 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
This thread should be pinned as we update.

US is the world’s superpower. Under threat from a China who each year grows closer to the top spot.

TLDR:
The US was at war in 2019 to take out China and Russia
2019-2020 pandemic breaks supply chains
2021 the west begins energy plant closures
2022 the west sends people back to work amid energy crisis and begins a war which results in an even greater energy crisis

Yet to come:
2022 Mar-Jun a likely deflationary event on GFC scale
2022 cyber attacks. Cloud outages. Internet outages as Russia and China retaliate.
Late 2022 food shortages resulting in price hikes like never before

What do you do?
Buy electric scooters and bikes
Buy luxury goods or hard to find items ASAP (I did that in mid 2020)
Wait for the deflationary event and buy crypto.
Decrease your footprint —> less travel, cook at home, eat at home, grow veggies, get solar panels on cars and home (I run a 60L fridge in my Ute 24/7 from solar).

This is world war 3, it’s just the futuristic edition where it’s fought with economics and technology. The aim is to fracture the global supply chain model, collapse energy availability, reduce consumption and cause starvation.

Breaking the consumption supply chain —>
2019 December - the covid-19 virus is detected in Wuhan China. China govt sweeps it under the carpet while Taiwan goes apeshit trying to alert the world.

2020 March we have a first ever global shutdown. Govt debt skyrockets. Stimmy money handed out to allow people to make debt repayments. People transition to working and schooling from home. People adapt to less travel. This transition/adaption takes place over almost 2yrs.

Airlines are grounded and never fully recover. We lose most of our logical air freight. Sea freight becomes the only option but our ports cannot cope with seasonality. We don’t have enough trucks to carry containers. Drivers with covid can’t drive. Supply chain breaks, upward pricing pressure on consumer goods. Monetary policy sees debasement of currency but not hyper inflation.

Breaking the energy supply chain —>
US closes oil pipelines. Germany closes Nuclear plants. The west decides to close off coal…..
2022 February the globe decides the pandemic is over. Everybody back to work while they were shutting off all our cheap energy. This puts immediate strain on people who just transitioned to working from home cost wise. We now face HUGE energy drawings as we mobilise everybody.

2022 Feb/Mar just as we mobilise our citizens to cause massive energy consumption, we just happen to have Ukraine want to join NATO and as a result, starts a war with Russia. Resulting in a breaking of the energy supply chain as we see Russian oil with nowhere to go and gas cut off. Oil and coal skyrocket as countries scramble for an alternative.

Russia begins to default on debt and pays in debased Rubles. The West who own the debt will backstop and print USD to bailout.

Breaking the food supply chain —>
In a world with a now crippled air logistics, sea logistics, spiralling upwards energy prices we begin to see countries refuse to export products for food and food production. Russia has 40% of the world’s ammonium nitrate for fertiliser which they ban exports on. China running dry on food bans exports in their phosphate for fertiliser production. Not yet played out but yields from food will drop considerably. No consumption, high energy, no food, currency debasement

We have a deflationary event about to happen this year in 2022.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Energy and reduction of consumption how China and Russia is crushed
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 05:55:08 PM »
We have plenty of natural reserves here. I suppose next you want everyone to go into lockdown and work from home to decrease carbon footprint?

Sticky this in the SAG section of Hollywood so jet setters and Al Gore will stop flying their private planes to run errands.

Easiest thing to do, stop voting libtard and drill for oil and get energy independence as we were with Trump - this wouldn’t be an issue.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 06:02:08 PM »
libtards...smh

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 06:11:28 PM »
They all wanted Trump out.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 06:32:09 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but why would you purchase luxury goods ASAP before the deflationary event? Wouldn't the same item cost less after the event?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 07:02:36 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but why would you purchase luxury goods ASAP before the deflationary event? Wouldn't the same item cost less after the event?

More, price of everything goes up but even then people are still willing to pay. Example cars, prices increased but people still buying even though those cars are way over msrp.

If you had bought/ordered a corvette in 20/21 you could turn around now and sell 15-25k more.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 07:28:36 PM »
 I have a feeling things will get worse but 2023 we will have to see prices drop if the democrats want a chance at the presidency. 
A

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 08:12:41 PM »
More, price of everything goes up but even then people are still willing to pay. Example cars, prices increased but people still buying even though those cars are way over msrp.

If you had bought/ordered a corvette in 20/21 you could turn around now and sell 15-25k more.

Wouldn't this describe inflation?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 08:21:01 PM »

I could easily live of the grid , hips of fruits,wildlife & clean jungle water around !.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2022, 09:15:01 PM »
I have land and property in a 3rd world craphole if I ever need to escape. TBH if things turn to shit in Europe and this is WW3 I'd probably rather still be there if it gets nuked. It's not like I'd know about it so nothing really to miss or regret. I've lived in luxury for too long to go back to slumming it.

Also BBBY is a squeeze play if you need a distraction

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2022, 09:47:19 PM »
Yet to come:
2022 Mar-Jun a likely deflationary event on GFC scale

Ok, let's talk macroeconomics.

For deflation to occur, you typically have 1 of 2 scenarios that play out.

Scenario I: Either you have an overwhelming amount of goods and services available on the market, which causes too much supply that overpowers demand and then leads to a drastic reduction in the price of said goods and services. This won't be the case because our supply chain is broken and Russia and China aren't too happy with us.

Scenario II: You have a drastic contraction of the currency supply, which forces prices of goods and services to go down because there's just very little available currency to use for trade. I'm assuming this is the scenario you see playing out. If so, what would be your catalyst?

Are you leaning on the idea of the FED doing 3 things? Those 3 things being (1) Stop quantitative easing (less money creating), (2) reducing their balance sheet through reverse repo market (taking money off the street) and (3) drastically raising rates (making money expensive to borrow out, which translates to less money in circulation).

If not for the FED bringing deflation about or at least contributing, what else will do it? Further mass resignations? Businesses going out of business due to cost of raw resources and lack of cheap labor?

Yet to come:
2022 cyber attacks. Cloud outages. Internet outages as Russia and China retaliate.

Definitely see this coming.

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2022, 10:50:32 PM »

You don’t wait because what happens is less choice with much higher price over time. Just go back to Mar 2020 and then look now.

I did things in 2020 when the pandemic hit which was risk that 99% of people simply could never decide to do let alone at the speed I did them in. It’s in a post on here somewhere.

Basically I bought everything in 2020 and 2021 with debt and leveraged myself to the tits. I kept my cash spare. Fast forward 18mths and the 95% LVR I used to build large and high spec home is 50% LVR. I made 7 figs since the pandemic by my strategy under the assumption consumption is reduced and currency is debased.

An example of goods is we purchased 5 slabs of marble from Italy and paid in full in early 2021 in exchange for free storage. This was pure gluttony front running. Today it’s 5x the price and the options of slabs are down by 60%……

For luxury goods it’s a case of you simply won’t be able to afford them because the price increases are mammoth in dollar terms. LV bag might be 3k but after a price hike it might be 4.5k then it’ll have another hike to 6k. It happens.

I purchased a nice drinks cart for our cellar. Paid $750 for a discontinued one and the replacement was 1,400 and they had no stock for months of the new one.

Want a Rolex? In 2020 it might have been 15k and today 25k. Waiting won’t help you for luxury goods because their price is pegged to the 2% wealthy money not pleb income.

Deflationary events fuck up plebs. We lose income, you ain’t splurging during a GFC. You can wait until after but the stock might not be there and it might be priced higher. That’s the risk.
Does that help?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 12:11:21 AM »
libtards...smh

arent they the biggest retard, anti-us scumbag commies ever??
really 'no-IQ kvnts' who deserve what they get, but of course it affects everyone
only good-libtard is a dead-libtard

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 12:24:11 AM »

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2022, 12:46:47 AM »
just ordered oil for a delivery today

price was like a 1.69 under trump
i feel bad for those who may not make great money and also have a strict budget

not good

--------------------------------

TODAY’S OIL PRICE IS $4.599 PER GALLON.
(Payment is required at time of delivery.)
250 Gallons = $1,149.75

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2022, 01:08:51 AM »
I have land and property in a 3rd world craphole if I ever need to escape. TBH if things turn to shit in Europe and this is WW3 I'd probably rather still be there if it gets nuked. It's not like I'd know about it so nothing really to miss or regret. I've lived in luxury for too long to go back to slumming it.

Also BBBY is a squeeze play if you need a distraction

Supposedly in EU iodin/kelp is in huge demand ?.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 03:37:38 AM »
Ok, let's talk macroeconomics.

For deflation to occur, you typically have 1 of 2 scenarios that play out.

Scenario I: Either you have an overwhelming amount of goods and services available on the market, which causes too much supply that overpowers demand and then leads to a drastic reduction in the price of said goods and services. This won't be the case because our supply chain is broken and Russia and China aren't too happy with us.

Scenario II: You have a drastic contraction of the currency supply, which forces prices of goods and services to go down because there's just very little available currency to use for trade. I'm assuming this is the scenario you see playing out. If so, what would be your catalyst?

Are you leaning on the idea of the FED doing 3 things? Those 3 things being (1) Stop quantitative easing (less money creating), (2) reducing their balance sheet through reverse repo market (taking money off the street) and (3) drastically raising rates (making money expensive to borrow out, which translates to less money in circulation).

If not for the FED bringing deflation about or at least contributing, what else will do it? Further mass resignations? Businesses going out of business due to cost of raw resources and lack of cheap labor?

Definitely see this coming.

"1"

When I say deflation think money supply reduction.

Nothing wipes out the money supply faster than the financial markets because of the leverage.

Don’t worry about consumer inventory so much. In other words, we have a GFC then immediately back it up with global food and energy shortages and it’s the maximum pressure you can apply.

The 2022 mass resignation is going to happen as cost pressure and lack of wage inflation force employees to look for work from home arrangements. Business will adapt.

But, the assumption is war therefore it’s primarily hurt the opponent.

Look at the market ‘soft’ unloading onto retail who have been ‘trained’ to buy the dip. Retail is last bag holders before a crash and we’ve had record Jan and Feb retail buying in shares. Yes it’s fucked. CDS tells us it’s fucked. Credit crisis inbound now.

We can limp along but for China and Russia on the other hand…… they’ll be stuck addressing proper starvation mode.

My strategy for 2022 is this:
Financial deflationary event triggers a GFC
Fed let’s the market go down further than people think
Buy the dippers get wrecked coming in too early —> perhaps a 2 wave crash?
Certain crypto purchases
I already have nice cars but I will buy a couple of Ducati motorbikes this year.
I already bought property so issa Ok
I already bought luxuries so issa ok

I already moved to regional but I will purchase land much more regional and perhaps in NZ. Country folk always faired the best in crisis because they make the food. City folk got wrecked.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2022, 04:01:13 AM »
Just bought more toilet paper so I'm prepared for when the sh*t hits the fan.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2022, 04:03:31 AM »

Ummmm in a world with sky high energy and sky high food prices do you really think India, China and a Russia dominate?

No.

You think $1 shops gunna dominate global economics?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2022, 04:13:14 AM »
Russia disconnecting from internet…..

I posted earlier about the superconductor chips being bought up by China and Russia (no supply shortage just diverted). Russia and China are looking to cut off from the west and eliminate western hardware and software.

Well, It’s now confirmed.

Massive, massive red flag right here. Risk of internet and cloud services going down as previously mentioned be a use guess where we outsourced all our energy, server and cloud tech?

S&P500 gunna get torn up….

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2022, 06:18:50 AM »
Ummmm in a world with sky high energy and sky high food prices do you really think India, China and a Russia dominate?

No.

You think $1 shops gunna dominate global economics?

no idea, just posting a meme

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2022, 06:28:36 AM »
Seems like the US government is starting to cozy up to Iran to get more oil pumping.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2022, 08:22:12 AM »
we need to produce our own again
crooked pant-shitter/corrupt retards

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CazpzrLDZum/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2022, 08:36:17 AM »
Seems like the US government is starting to cozy up to Iran to get more oil pumping.

And Venezuela. Twilight zone.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2022, 10:54:41 AM »
Yet to come:

What are you doing to protect your crypto holdings? Cold wallet (ie ledger)?

"1"